Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? (2025 Views)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / 10 Blames Ladies Put On Nigerians Guys For Their Inability To Find Boyfriends / Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by seedord247(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2012
Pls read what naija girl back home send to my frnd . . ,

for those of you that can't view the image . .

"wat sup dear, it's been a long time joy. i'm tired of nigerian boys wit there attitude. pls i will like u to help me get a white guy dat i can be dating, dat will love and care for me and also that has money. just want to give it a try if it will work"

Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by werepeLeri: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2012
Is it Nigerian guys you should blame or the Nigerian women looking for white folks.
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2012
It's a very common scenario on FB. Some of my hombries are been hounded everyday. And a good few Nigerian girls now teeter towards this direction. Whatever happened to morals! Nigerian girls, what happened to your pundonor?
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by Mynd44: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2012
Good for them
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by slimyem: 10:17am On Mar 03, 2012
smh!
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2012
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is about the expletive. For other uses, see Bullshit (disambiguation).
"Bullshitters" redirects here. For the television programme, see The Bullshitters: Roll Out The Gunbarrel.
Page semi-protected
Look up bullshit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

[size=30pt]Bullshit[/size] (also bullcrap, bullplop, bullbutter) is a common English expletive which may be shortened to the euphemism bull or the initialism B.S. In British English, "bollocks" is a comparable expletive, although bullshit is commonly used in British English. As with many expletives, it can be used as an interjection or as many other parts of speech, and can carry a wide variety of meanings. It can be used either as a noun or as a verb. Used as an interjection, it protests the use of misleading, disingenuous, or false language. While the word is generally used in a deprecating sense, it may imply a measure of respect for language skills, or frivolity, among various other benign usages. In philosophy, Harry Frankfurt, among others, analyzed the concept of bullshit as related to but distinct from lying.
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by Basics007: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2012
This one na golddigging now. I dont think this is about Naija guys
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by Arosa(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2012
@Op, I know a nice oyinbo guy I can introduce to you but he is broke as hell; if you are interested let me know.
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by MrsChima1(f): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2012
Nigerian girls can date whomever they want and it is their choice.  It doesn't matter the reasons or desires behind it, life continues.  Aren't many Nigerian men doing the same thing?

We all have a preference/choice and it is not up to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by dayokanu(m): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2012
Key: "That has money"
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by Natasha2(f): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2012
. undecided
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2012
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by Arosa(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Key: "That has money"

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by Killz3(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2012
Why should Nigerian Guys be blamed if a girl decides to reason and speak like a new born baby goat? And for considering this nonsense worthy of debating, OP is dumb. . . Apeaks of the kind of peeps he rolls with! Dumb things!
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by anonymus11: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Why should Nigerian Guys be blamed if a girl decides to reason and speak like a new born baby goat? And for considering this nonsense worthy of debating, OP is dumb. . . Apeaks of the kind of peeps he rolls with! Dumb things!

Semi mongo park that discovered nl. beecuz even seun is not dis arrogant lousey.                                 u r forever goin to be a fagg0t with poverty upbringing.            na one is above mistake. it was a simple post by the poster.           if ya think ya encyclopedia head is too large for it then go to your discombulted park or garage on the dating section.                                             what makes u better than the dumb, have u completed school?  .                              killz do you intent to get a degree to ur name.  ya still a drop out                                                  or else all ur rantings is meaningmess wink                                    oversabi c0ck suc cking is my hobby work on ya own education and leave members to be free.       dis nobi contest for d most intelligent. if u want that thug of war, get a degree first then u wld be qualified.if not i will rate killz dumber becos u lack education.           get online degree since u r afraid of the outside world.                                                                             olodo rabata we wey knw u know u aint poo stop blabbing. washing members wit insults everyday members wey better pass u for realangry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by seedord247(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2012
anonymus11:

Semi mongo park that discovered nl. beecuz even seun is not dis arrogant lousey.                                 u r forever goin to be a fagg0t with poverty upbringing.            na one is above mistake. it was a simple post by the poster.           if ya think ya encyclopedia head is too large for it then go to your discombulted park or garage on the dating section.                                             what makes u better than the dumb, have u completed school?  .                              killz do you intent to get a degree to ur name.  ya still a drop out                                                  or else all ur rantings is meaningmess wink                                    oversabi c0ck suc cking is my hobby work on ya own education and leave members to be free.       dis nobi contest for d most intelligent. if u want that thug of war, get a degree first then u wld be qualified.if not i will rate killz dumber becos u lack education.           get online degree since u r afraid of the outside world.                                                                             olodo rabata we wey knw u know u aint poo stop blabbing. washing members wit insults everyday members wey better pass u for realangry

Thanks Broo for schooling that dimwit . . The ediot go online and copy english so that he can get attention from Fugly girls like him. Since his folks didn't believe in infanticide they should have exchange him for leprous. tongue grin

Thank God
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by bknight: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2012
for same reasons 'yahoo-boys' dated white women
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by toyemz(f): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2012
@anonymus11

ya still a drop out or else all ur rantings is meaningmess oversabi c0ck suc cking is my hobby work on ya own education and leave members to be free.

sorry but why kind of sentence is this ?
very hard reading to understand

no vex or but i think you need to rephrase
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by toyemz(f): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2012
^^
correction pls

sorry but why kind of sentence is this ?

should read:

sorry but what kind of sentence is this??
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by 190: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
dayokanu: Key: "That has money"

Rotfl

U see why I always say dayokanu is d worst person alive
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
seedord247: Pls read what naija girl back home send to my frnd . . ,

for those of you that can't view the image . .

"wat sup dear, it's been a long time joy. i'm tired of nigerian boys wit there attitude. pls i will like u to help me get a white guy dat i can be dating, dat will love and care for me and also that has money. just want to give it a try if it will work"
she dey look for dollars or euros.dis one no be new thing.naija babes are always looking for oyibo men to supply them with dollars,euros or pounds sterling grin
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
anonymus11:

*falls from iroko treee head first* grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by Tyche(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
Totally uncalled for albino dumbass. Your stupidity is ist class.
~Killz~:
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by Tyche(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
I forsee hidden posts in this thread.
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by Ranoscky(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
Dis killz sef, dem born u, born insult? undecided
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by 190: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tyche: I forsee hidden posts in this thread.

Rotflmfaooo

Wait first, he never see am
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by seedord247(m): 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
So this thread stilll dey alive.......
Re: Nigerians Guys Back Home . . Why? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
seedord247: So this thread stilll dey alive.......
The resurrection.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Dramatic And Drag Men Into Their "Meaningless" Drama??? / Life Oh Life!!! Girls Be Careful. / Relationship Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.