Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) (2912 Views)

I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by LilMizzGood(f): 4:16am On Mar 03, 2012
I want a guy to stop hitting on me , but so far everything I'm doing is making him love me more.

I need advice or help to make this guy stop hitting on me, first he hit on my friends and all of them reject him now his eyes is on me.
I'm waiting to get a talk from my best friend mother , to tell me why i would make a great daughter-in-law to her.
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by doeeyed: 4:23am On Mar 03, 2012
Don't understand the bit bout ur bestfriend's mum thing

However, simply BLANK him out. Persist and he wl get the message eventually.
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 03, 2012
Well that depends. Are you leading him on or have you told him bluntly that you notice his come ons but aren't interested? It need not be done with an insult either.

Sometimes a guy feels the need to persist if the girl isn't upfront on where she stands on his attempts.
Please Save him the time and break it down to him bluntly.
He'll probably thank you for it later as it means he doesn't have to waste anymore time on pointless ventures.
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by LilMizzGood(f): 4:53am On Mar 03, 2012
2buff:

Well that depends. Are you leading him on or have you told him bluntly that you notice his come ons but aren't interested? It need not be done with an insult either.

Sometimes a guy feels the need to persist if the girl isn't upfront on where she stands on his attempts.
Please Save him the time and break it down to him bluntly.
He'll probably thank you for it later as it means he doesn't have to waste anymore time on pointless ventures.

yer i have told him that my level of intereste in him is 0.00 but i don't think he listens
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 03, 2012
Ok then you've done what you can then. The rest is up to him.

Who knows, he could still end up as your oko grin grin grin
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by LilMizzGood(f): 4:56am On Mar 03, 2012
doe-eyed:

Don't understand the bit bout ur bestfriend's mum thing

However, simply BLANK him out. Persist and he wl get the message eventually.

well my bestfriend mother is trying to hook me nup with her son and both of them are giving me headache , i always need help to saying no to her offer
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by LilMizzGood(f): 4:58am On Mar 03, 2012
LilMizzGood:

yer i have told him that my level of intereste in him is 0.00 but i don't think he listens
what is a oko??
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 03, 2012
husband
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 03, 2012
Simple, cut all contacts from him. tongue tongue
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 03, 2012
^^ The last time you tried that with me, I found you and wifed you.   wink

That aside, how much Lesbian suga mama money have you managed to accrue for [b]us [/b]yet?  undecided
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by tellwisdom: 6:40am On Mar 03, 2012
lizmingo, come and date me and stop going aftr boxers, who will endup using you as a punching bag sad sad
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by Mynd44: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2012
Tell him to buy you a BB porsche
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by slimyem: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2012
let him keep hitting.
by the time he doesnt get any positive result.
he'll wear out!
simple! smiley smiley
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by LilMizzGood(f): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2012
Mynd_44:

Tell him to buy you a BB porsche
lol you guys are funny and what is a BB
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by Vansnickers: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2012
^^^

Black Bentley!!! tongue tongue grin grin
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by SAFO(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2012
OP you need to learn some form of martial arts so you can hit back. Never let a man hit on you.
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2012
LilMizzGood:

I want a guy to stop hitting on me , but so far everything I'm doing is making him love me more.

I need advice or help to make this guy stop hitting on me, first he hit on my friends and all of them reject him now his eyes is on me.
I'm waiting to get a talk from my best friend mother , to tell me why i would make a great daughter-in-law to her.

Do what your other friends did!
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by MrCork17: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
LilMizzGood:

I want a guy to stop hitting on me ,  but so far everything I'm doing is making him love me more.

I need advice or help to make this guy stop hitting on me,  first he hit on my friends and all of them reject him now his eyes is on me.
I'm waiting to get a talk from my best friend mother ,  to tell me why i would make a great daughter-in-law to her.

Lizzz. madam u kinda ugly in a cute way. Didnt he see your face? am confused! undecided
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by InkedNerd(f): 5:47am On Mar 10, 2012
@OP: You can do what my best friend does. He said anyone who is ever pestered by a guy needs to utter this simple phrase "I have AIDS!" grin
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by papatosibe: 6:35am On Mar 10, 2012
You probably have it anyway.
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by InkedNerd(f): 7:02am On Mar 10, 2012
papatosibe:

You probably have it anyway.

Ummm ok, whatever.
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2012
@poster, When he knows youre serious, he will stop hitting on you!
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by bekay911(f): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: You can do what my best friend does. He said anyone who is ever pestered by a guy needs to utter this simple phrase "I have AIDS!" grin
gud move
tellwisdom:

lizmingo, come and date me and stop going aftr boxers, who will endup using you as a punching bag sad sad
lol
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by youngzeal1: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2012
it is in ur hand. no dey give em greenlight
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by FRANKLINTON(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2012
-Stop talking to him.
-Stop laughing at his jokes.
-Delete his number(you shouldn't have it)
Re: How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!) by FRANKLINTON(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2012
-Stop talking to him.
-Stop laughing at his jokes.
-Delete his number(you shouldn't have it)

(1) (Reply)

A Question For The Guys / Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! / 17 Signs Which Shows That You Like/ Love someone:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.