Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? (23543 Views)

Ojukwu vs Fela - Place your bets...... / Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age / Activists Remember MKO Abiola Who Died 17 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by htajz: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2012
can we have more photos of ojukwus burial , men am tripping for the man. i dont think we have ever had a burial as big as this in naija , see efizzy.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by noiseless: 1:18am On Mar 04, 2012
Honestly,is our honorable prof.wole soyinka and fela kuti really yoruba? NO, MBANU these two apart from their names there is nothing that sugests that these two are yoruba,i still can't understand why these people(yorubas) have such men and injustice fighters but vow never to have anything to do with them.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by Olumogun: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2012
I can see a lot of you (those speaking FOR and AGAINST) making the MISTAKES that your ancestors made. Human worship.
If you are indeed sensible and have a mind of your own
1. as a Yoruba man, what did the life and death of Abiola benefit you and your family?
2. as an Ibo man, what did you and your family benefit from the life and death of Ojukwu?

Until you are able to provide honest answers to this, sorry, your slavery is just starting.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2012
Olumogun:

I can see a lot of you (those speaking FOR and AGAINST) making the MISTAKES that your ancestors made. Human worship.
1. as a Yoruba man, what did the life and death of Abiola benefit you and your family?
2. as an Ibo man, what did you and your family benefit from the life and death of Ojukwu?

Until you are able to provide honest answers to this, sorry, your slavery is just starting.

Nice one.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by yarodin: 12:21am On Mar 05, 2012
Olumogun:

Olumogun na true u talk, but the infighting between the Igbos and Yorubas is quite entertaining.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by Beync(f): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2012
Abiola produce abiola milk in nigeria before he drank rat poison and effup
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2012
And oju-iku killed over 2 million people cuz of his greed.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by Taich(m): 12:40am On Mar 05, 2012
Why are we always busy spending a lot of time and resources, massaging our ego with things that does not really contribute to our personal lives not to talk about national development. To me this thread should not be in front page.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by Ngodigha1(m): 12:44am On Mar 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

And oju-iku killed over 2 million people cuz of his greed.
Egba people are so wicked, can you believe they banned abiola's corpse from been buried in Abeokuta. Till today, Abiola was not buried at home but in a foreign land, though within Nigeria.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by tpia5: 12:53am On Mar 05, 2012
Is it a popularity contest?

For what reason?
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by gegee(m): 12:57am On Mar 05, 2012
u see all this tribalism and intolerance on this site? the federal govt of nigeria will soon take note and this site will be banned the owners of this site should take note.
undecided
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by lilkech(m): 1:05am On Mar 05, 2012
what is MKO ?

where is OJUKWU ?

do you know WHO I AM ?
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by TFIB(m): 1:11am On Mar 05, 2012
If am the moderator, i would have deleted this topic asap.

My fellow Nigerians:
whether igbo or yoruba, we are all one.

God created us all. No one is better than the other. No one is superior or inferior.

Stop this tribalistic flame.

*Moderator, please do something about the flame in this our lovely forum.

Both M.K.O. and Abiola did nothing significant for our fatherland Nigeria.

Ojukwu called for the disintegration or disunity of our fatherland and caused war that took many lives of his people and that of others, simply because he wants to form his own country.

Abiola on the other hand, did nothing to move Nigeria forward.

My fellow Nigerians, let's stop the insults, let's argue or debate without insulting each other.

if u have God in ur heart, tribalism will be far from u.

Thank u

pls don't insult me o, lol. Thanks 4 ur understanding
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by member479760: 1:18am On Mar 05, 2012
how can one compare a coward blood sucker Ojukwu with a philanthropy businessman Abiola, no way!

The gypsy of Nigeria need to be educated.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by cfours: 1:21am On Mar 05, 2012
what a foolish topic. biafran igbos displaying their stupidity as usual.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by Dainfamous: 1:34am On Mar 05, 2012
nakedall:

how can one compare a coward blood sucker Ojukwu with a philanthropy businessman Abiola, no way!

The gypsy of Nigeria need to be educated.
Abiola was a mutual thief ITT is just a scam he took the money and did nothing so their is no comparable at all; his just a common criminal see how he died? and anybody can make it with the kind of money he embezzled even an area boy in Lagos state with that money his life have change forever,is like telling me that ibori is a successful businessman  undecided

ojukwus father alone contributed a lot than abiola tongue
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by success4(m): 1:56am On Mar 05, 2012
The best way to compare them is that both had joined the silence ones now-------

but kids with no vision are fighting or better still quarreling on who was more popular angry

@OP: You need to re-visit secondary school because your question suck! Who is ke?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by cfours: 2:04am On Mar 05, 2012
^ yup. they're both dead and gone.
this is a senseless thread created by senseless Ojukwu worshipper.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by 4chi: 2:27am On Mar 05, 2012
Popular?
1.one won a national election by a landslide and the other could not win a mere senatorial election.
2, one cowardly ran away under the cover of the night and one defended his mandate with his life.
3,one was an internationally renowned business man who Rose from a poor background to become the wealthiest Nigerian of his time,the other has no verifiable means of livelihood and was last sighted fighting for his pension from the Nigerian army(whom he fought against) he also famously cried and begged the Lagos state government to release his late fathers house to him before he could have a roof over his head.
they however have a similarity for having multiple wives and phuking anything that moves grin
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by bittyend(m): 2:51am On Mar 05, 2012
Why Do Igbos Always Go Looking For Trouble?
Written by Ozodi Osuji Ph.D

Why Do Igbos Always Go Looking For Trouble?

There is something in the psychological makeup of Igbos that makes them always go looking for trouble. In the calmest of circumstances they will always do something that would annoy those around them, create conflict and then live in conflict; they seem to enjoy living in conflicts.

As it were, they seem to have death wish and do things that would make those around them to attack them, and or kill them hence gratify their death wish (thanatos).

Consider their relationship with their neighbors. Invariably they would say or do something that even a child knows would irritate those neighbors and do it as if they do not know that such actions irritate people. Consider Obi Nwankanma’s concocted historiography. The man is apparently writing a history of Igbos (as gleaned from the snippets of it that he posts on the Internet). Invariably, he would make claims to the effect that Igbos stimulated what their neighbors did or he would make Igbos have credit for what other Nigerian tribes did. And he would make these self-serving bogus claims as if they are true. He is, of course, lying but presents his lies as if they are substantiated truths! The man writes history as propaganda!

Taking credit for what other tribes did diminish those tribes self-respect; they feel attacked and angry at him and by generalization at all Igbos. Thus, the man’s private behavior has negative public consequences for most Igbos, for other Nigerians who feel insulted by him (in a country where folks indulge in stereotyping behaviors, by all Igbos) attack any Igbo in sight.

And this misguided man is not the only one doing what he does; many Igbos do it. Consider their unreasoning response to Frederick Lugard and his British cohorts. Britons created what is now called Nigeria in 1914. Igbos who hitherto did not have a nation were for the first time placed under one administrative unit hence given a sense of being one people. But instead of being grateful to Lugard for hastening their sense of oneness some foolish Igbos call Nigeria Lugard’s cage; that is to say that they feel caged in a place they would rather not be in.

They flock to other parts of that Lugard’s cage to seek employment! The Yorubas allowed them to come to Lagos, a Yoruba city. Now many of them live at Lagos. Instead of expressing gratitude to their Yoruba hosts some of them now claim that Lagos is an Igbo city! Imagine that cheek!

Yorubas could feel insulted by squatters claiming ownership of their land and attack and kill a few of them and the rest of them would carry their loads on their sorry heads and march to the East. They would not even have the courage to stand and fight to death. When the going gets tough they always run to their tribal enclave.

These people routinely insult Hausas and Hausas, not being as patient as Yorubas are, often pick up their machetes and start slashing at any Igbo in sight.

These people literally ask other people to attack them and when attacked they turn around and see themselves as victims. Alas, the rest of the world does not come to their rescue!

The white man could care less if Africans murdered other Africans, if in doubt see the Sudan, Somalia and East Congo where Africans, as we speak, are butchering each other and the International community give them all the opportunity they need to get rid of themselves from the face of this earth (and leave the damn continent for animals so that white men come on wild life safaris in it).

If other Nigerians start murdering Igbos no African Union or United Nations would come to their rescue and even if they did they would send African soldiers, who are likely to be Muslims and hence participate in killing Igbos some more!

These people are not aware of the real world they live in and talk as if they are invulnerable supermen when in fact they are the most vulnerable group of Nigerians (other Nigerians hate their arrogance and could easily gang up on them and do away with them).

So why do Igbos do these crazy things when they could have peaceful relationship with their neighbors? Why do they go looking for trouble (as Fela Kuti said, trouble de sleep” iyanga” de look for am)?

Fela recognized that pride (iyanga)causes interpersonal troubles; Igbos are” inordinately proud” and out of their pride insult other folks and those folks also being “normally proud” human beings (all human beings feel proud, in degrees; the neurotic, aka narcissistic and or paranoid personality feels inordinately proud)feel degraded and attack them.

Fela was an insightful musician, not trained psychologist. There is a more psychological process at work in these people’s apparent irrational behavior. They do what they do because of their inordinate sense of inferiority.

Feeling totally inferior and wanting to seem fictionally superior to other persons they make claims that would seem to make them seem superior to other people. Those absurd claims naturally make those they belittle angry, and those attack them.

INFERIORITY FEELING

I am saying that Igbos go looking for trouble because of their sense of inferiority and paranoid level of compensatory superiority (according to Alfred Adler, all human beings feel inferior and compensate with some superiority feeling and quest for power over their world, but the neurotic over does it).

DEATH WISH (OR FREUD’S THANATOS)

It is as if these people have a death wish and must attack other people so as to generate other people’s counter attacks on them, and when attacked they feel persecuted hence feel alive. The pathological ego feels alive when persecuted!

The paranoid person feels alive when he feels attacked and is defensive; if not feeling attacked and persecuted and defensive he does not feel like he is alive!

The paranoid person has not yet learned that a person can feel even more alive by loving himself and those around him. If you want to truly feel alive do what loves other people and what serves people’s interests.

The alternative to Christian agape love for all people is the paranoid attacks on people that generate counter attack for him and he gets attacked and in defending his self feels falsely alive.

For the longest time I could not quite understand this oddity in many Igbos behavior. Finally, I understood it. They engage in their apparent self-defeating behaviors because of mental disorder. They suffer mass delusion disorder (follies adieu, aka group paranoia).

The deluded person takes his private interpretation of reality as reality. He wants to seem superior and powerful, which he is not; he imagines that he is superior and powerful; believes what is not true as true hence is deluded.

The mentally ill person is not operating in the real world; he is living in his personal world, his fantasy world where he is all powerful and invincible.

The sadist part of it all is that even if you understand the dynamics of what is going on in the deluded person’s head and tell him about it he does not get it and continues doing what he does that gives him certain results and continues to get the same results while expecting different results.

Igbos insult other people, make them angry; they get attacked and or killed. They do not want to be attacked and killed; that is, they want different results but they keep doing what generates the old results and get it. This is the definition of mental disorder: doing the same thing while expecting different results. An alcoholic keeps drinking but does not expect to damage his liver and health; poor soul; as long as he is addicted to his drug of choice he must be slowly damaging his liver, brains and killing himself even though he wishes to be healthy and live.

I know that these people are not going to change for part of mental disorder is not to see what is obvious to the normal person. The normal person, as if instinctively, recognizes that if you insult folks that they would be angry at you and that some of them would attack you, but these bizarre folks keep attacking others (by insulting them) and not expecting them to counter attack them in self-defense.

They do not know what they are doing and one is wasting one’s time trying to get them to recognize the obvious.

I suppose this is my mission: to keep stating the obvious until those who wear blinders finally remove their veil and see it; remove the mask over their eyes and see reality as it is. I will never give up on them after all they are my people, and attacks on them, even if self-brought, are attack on me (when folks begin attacking or killing Igbos they will attack or kill me, too). The sins of fathers are visited on their children’s heads. Therefore, I must keep trying to help them smell the coffee and roses.

A FINAL WORD ON OBI NWANKAMA’S PRETENSIONS

Obi Nwankanma, apparently, is writing history, make belief history of Igbos. He has been talking smack about Nri as core Igbos (obviously a self-serving claim). His idiotic talk is irritating me. One of these days I would unleash my fury at him. I generally allow annoying things to simmer for a while and when I become sufficiently angry I unleash a ferocious attack and will keep attacking and nothing would stop me. By and by I will take Obi Nwakanma up and attack to destroy his pretensions.

These clowns write 419 histories that make their people the head of Igbos while ignoring the obvious, that the core of Alaigbo is Owerri. When I have some time I will do rigorous research on Igbo history and then refute their make believe history (I just read Elizabeth Isichie‘s version of Igbo history; she is not pretentious and haughty; she honestly believed what she wrote; she is a scholar, not a propagandist pretending to be a scholar).

For now let me just say that it is irritating to one to see those who are not even fully Igbos to keep talking as if they are real Igbos and worse present themselves as the leaders of Igbos (they were influenced by surrounding non-Igbo folks; the real Igbos are in core Igbo land, in the Igbo heartland, Owerri/Orlu axis. (Owerri must eventually become the capital of one unified Alaigbo state in Nigeria or Alaigbo republic should Nigeria breakup).

The time allotted to foreigners, such as Onicha/Edo folk, rule over Igbos is over.

Most history books are written as songs of praises to the people they are written about hence are hardly objective. That been said, if one is writing a history of one’s entire people one ought to make an honest attempt to be fairly objective rather than write claptrap that sings the praises of one section of the people. Just imagine it: everyone knows that Owerri is the core Igbo but clowns from non-Owerri area pretend to write Igbo history and not give central place to Owerri.

Even the much maligned white colonial folk recognized that Owerri is core Igbo hence made Owerri dialect the central Igbo dialect in their books on Igbo language. But buffoons from non-Owerri area write as if their peripheral areas are central to Igbo history and in their idiocy expect Owerri folks to accept their nonsense. Why, it is supposed to be Igbo history and every Igbo ought to accept it even if it is a bunch of lies.

When I am free to pay attention to history I will descend on these clowns like a ton of hot coal. Their contrived, 419 scam history of Igbos cannot be allowed to stand

Ozodi Osuji Ph.D

Ozodi Thomas Osuji is from Imo State, Nigeria. He obtained his PhD from UCLA. He taught at a couple of Universities and decided to go back to school and study psychology. Thereafter, he worked in the mental health field and was the Executive Director of two mental health agencies. He subsequently left the mental health environment with the goal of being less influenced by others perspectives, so as to be able to think for himself and synthesize Western, Asian and African perspectives on phenomena. Dr Osuji’s goal is to provide us with a unique perspective, one that is not strictly Western or African but a synthesis of both. Dr Osuji teaches, writes and consults on leadership, management, politics, psychology and religions. Dr Osuji is married and has three children; he lives at Seattle, Washington, USA.

He can be reached at: Ozodi@africainstituteseattle.org ; ozodiosuji@yahoo.ca (206) 853-4245

Nwanne Ozodi Thomas Osuji, the greatest Ibo man that ever walked this planet!!!!
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by alahamad(m): 2:56am On Mar 05, 2012
@Olumogun, thumbs-up for you,
   some peeps are here arguing blindly without even having the slightest idea of who the 2 guys really are,
if you think Abiola was a successful business man then your a fool and need to go conduct your research properly to know the kinda thief he was and how he fraudulently rose to become what he was and as for Ojukwu, well its like a game of chess, he dashed out his officers with the hope of winning with just the queen. meanwhile Nigeria converted all pawns to queens , so imagine how bloody that will be,

one way or the other, both men are in Nigerian History whether for good or bad, now stop the human worship and try make history in naija too
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by lee007(m): 3:00am On Mar 05, 2012
Normally i would have avoided a thread like this, but the thing is a lot of the badies writing on this thread know next to nothing about the personalities they are talking about.

Firstly, Ojukwu and Abiola are great men of thier own right, the earned thier popularity and fame and did what to them was in thier best interest when they were alive, both as business men and politicians.

Now lets face the issues. Ojokwu led his Ibo Nation hastly into war when it was obvious the Desert Animals where bent on sending all Ibos to the 'Nazi Concentration camp of destruction'. As a Yoruba man and an avid student of History, i wouldnt blame him! Hausas have demostrated over the years that they are just blood sucking bunch of Muntullas. However his decision to flee Nigeria when the Biafra fiasco ended was very typical of most Nigerians ethnicity irrespective, we no dey die! Ojukwu's revolution against the oppression of the Nigerian state is still responsible for the Political and Socio-demographic problems of the Ibo states till date. Even the high rate of crime in the east is still due to the prolification of small arms in the south east. On his return to Nigeria, although he has made serveral attempts to stage a come back into the political scene in the south east, few of this so called south east politicians respect him. the east has an history of not having a single authority that holds sway like the hausas this has further compounded the problem of the region. My submission is that there is nothing so special about this man ojukwu beyound the fact that he attempted braking the igbo nation from Nigeria and he failed woefully and ran away!

Abiola, he was a business mugul, a philantrohist and an avid lover of his people, we welcomed all that embrassed him and had friends across ethnic, religious and political lines. A lover of many women and an investor per excellence. he was a typical business man who did what whatever was neccessary to keep him above water coming from a very poor backgroung(whisch is not a crime by the way). abiola has always being a man of the people and help serveral, igbo, SS, hausa and yoruba peopple alike. many of his business interest still employ labour till date. abiola single handedly championed the payment of repertration by britain and america for the harm they did to the blac race through slavery and hence had ties far and near.
However Abiola wanted POWER, he had it all and he felt the best way to power was to be the president of the country(his constitutional right) He won the most free and fair election in Nigeria and later learnt the bitter lesson that an alliance with an Hausa man is an alliance of death(something the Igbo nation has not mastered). he was betrayed by his own friends. Abiola did not run away he stayed back and fough for his convictions and payed the altimate price.(Abiolas death signalled the end of Military rule in nigeria) and from that point Nigeria changed. Abiolas wife also lost his life in the struggle(never acceppted political Position to forget the pain)
NADECO championed the fight, albeit from outside nigeria through serveral creative ways like Radio Kudirat and eventually we had democracy that allowed all these shalagans we see all over the place parading themselves as politicians.

Now to the people that are talking about popularity, how many of those shalagan at the Burial called him ojukwu when he was sick, how many of them are his friends, how many of them supported the war, how many of them have met him one on one, the Igbo nation and its people better wake up and stop hating(your leaders will sell you for a pot of soup in abuja) like they have always done and you sit here all day bashing yorubas!(For your Info Abiola was buried in his Lagos , Ikeja Residence) and may his beautiful soul continue to rest in Peace, just like that of Ikemba!!!

out!
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by cfours: 3:08am On Mar 05, 2012
the Igbo nation and its people better wake up and stop hating. your leaders will sell you for a pot of soup in abuja like they have always done and you sit here all day bashing yorubas!(For your Info Abiola was buried in his Lagos , Ikeja Residence) and may his beautiful soul continue to rest in Peace, just like that of Ikemba!!!

beautifully said!!
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by igboboy1(m): 3:17am On Mar 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The joke is on you oldman.dont compare Abiola with an outcast !

LOL, could that be the reason why all the king makers in ofenmanu land sold abiola's mandate for 10milliondollars? shocked

Abdusalami you try well well, these ofenmanus are outright bush when money is involved.

I wonder how many dignitaries attended abiola's funeral, The abiola's family wealth is through thievery, that one na CONFIRMED NEWS,

The Ojukwu family wealth is legendary (the legendary hardworking nature of the igbos)

-tinubus wealth is wayo
-abiolas wealth is wayo
-adenuga's wealth is wayo
-all those Yoruba oil magnates wealth na wayo, (we go soon dey kidnap una after we don finish with oyibos for ph) una go leave ofenmanu land come dey claim our oil, imagine.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by jimjones: 3:29am On Mar 05, 2012
idiotic thread.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by emmykk(m): 3:49am On Mar 05, 2012
mix use of education.they have no bases for comparison.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by lagcity(m): 4:06am On Mar 05, 2012
ibo ppl and their sickness. cowardly ibo man opens a new account just to post this trash. no yoruba has time to do this. you iboes need help i swear. pathetic.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by ak4God(m): 4:13am On Mar 05, 2012
This question is not necessary,the posters should have asked,Why is it that OJUKWU never won any elective position through out is life time except by millitary appiontment that resulted in the civil war,which claims thousand of our dear beloved brothers,and Abiola who won the most peaceful election in the history of Nigeria?When you talked about hero,you talked about positive impact and contribution to the development of a nation and not to the detriment.Pls lets be more careful.Moreover,why is it that the Great mandela is still being respected up till today?He forth against apartheid,he stayed ,imprissoned for 27yrs,and never ran to Ivory Coast and left his people being brutalized and murdered ,and some folks sit down talkin jagons.Abeg ee
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by lagcity(m): 4:16am On Mar 05, 2012
these ibos are really sick comparing funerals . really, that's what gets your dicks hard?
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by cfours: 4:32am On Mar 05, 2012
lagcity:

these ibos are really sick comparing funerals . really, that's what gets your Joysticks hard?

low self-esteem is a disease. and many of them are suffering from it.
the topic title is just down right comical.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by Abbycite(m): 4:42am On Mar 05, 2012
Its funny, d way u people go about ur argument sometimes, U're comparing mko & ojukwu, no it shouldn't be, u can compare mko and mandela, ojukwu and hitler, mko and obama, ojukwu and hussein, Mko won presidential election in dis country, ojukwu did not even won up to three states in his iboland. Mko death trigger off crisis in d country, ojukwu death trigger off mixed feelings, (some eulogising him while some cursed him). BOTTOMLINE: Popularity is not by how well people know me (afterall, osama bin laden was popular), ur influence should be tested through ballot box which mko won with a muslim-muslim ticket while ojukwu could not even win in his nativeland.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? by cfours: 4:48am On Mar 05, 2012
Abbycite:

Its funny, d way u people go about ur argument sometimes, U're comparing mko & ojukwu, no it shouldn't be, u can compare mko and mandela, ojukwu and hitler, mko and obama, ojukwu and hussein, Mko won presidential election in dis country, [b]ojukwu did not even won up to three states in his iboland. [/b]Mko death trigger off crisis in d country, ojukwu death trigger off mixed feelings, (some eulogising him while some cursed him). BOTTOMLINE: Popularity is not by how well people know me (afterall, osama bin laden was popular), ur influence should be tested through ballot box which mko won with a muslim-muslim ticket while ojukwu could not even win in his nativeland.

good point. the newfound ojukwu worship after his death is just amazing.
where were they when he was alive? did they support his political ambitions? NO. he was a virtual unknown after the biafran embarrassment until his death.
now the igbos will not let us rest. creating silly topics up and down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark / The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) / Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.