Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins (4232 Views)

Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. / Did Our Foremothers Use Menstrual Pads Or Tampons? / What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by MrCork17: 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2012
REALITY101:

So ladies were really using rags before Tampons/Sanitary Napkins were invented? Do people still rags in this era?

REALITY101. are you now a Tampon SALESMAN? undecided
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2012
Yes corkless in-case you wanna buy some for La Parisienne her menstruation runs round the calendar so that might cost you a lot of mulah.
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by LaParisienne(f): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2012
@Corky
Good to have you back. I missed ya

@Tranny
You are a homeless slowpoke. Your brain is so slow, even a tortoise works faster. I wasn't there when your sugardaddy paid for you operation, please take your leaky smelly arsehole elsewhere.

As for thinking I'm ugly, you need to sell your wig and go to specsavers. next time you see my handle, just run for cover. Fccking maggot
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 05, 2012
Lmao @ hiding at sight of your handle *phewwww* fyi I love btches like you, I got a lot your kind tangled. Go figure. I was away from NL sometimes ago because all my btches has gotten some fcking sense. . Now I'm glad you're my new object. .

You love my wig? Aww Thanks btch, your momma bought it for me, I wear it while sneaking in thru ya back door whenever your impotent step dad s laying wasted in the living room. Lucky me, I have dck and vajayjay and both are. . functioning . .

LAL Kicking Miami Heats arsss yipeee.

Btw just like Lebron James, I have a feeling that my unborn grand daughters gon get a ring with you. Have u tried eharmony.com?
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 05, 2012
Before you actually smiley))))
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by Goldieluks: 12:47am On Mar 05, 2012
Right after you reality101, right after you. wink

Mrs, Chima:

I don't give a bleep, I have been called worse.   wink

Hahahaha fair enough
! wink
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by MrCork17: 12:50am On Mar 05, 2012
La Parisienne:

@Corky
Good to have you back. I missed ya

Lakurusa. mADam you can love me all you want - - The answer is still: NO!! angry
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 05, 2012
Sorry Goldie smiley you're still my lovely btch you know :p

Lmao@ the answer is still NO. Dang even lonely Cork seeking for punny left n right, day and night rejected La Parisienne sorry btch u really suck to the bone :p
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by MrCork17: 12:57am On Mar 05, 2012
REALITY101:

Sorry Goldie smiley you're still my lovely btch you know :p

Lmao@ the answer is still NO. Dang even lonely Cork seeking for punny left n right, day and night rejected La Parisienne sorry btch u really suck to the bone :p

REALITY101. Shut the F*** up you part-time gayy waiter. .aint you gots hairdresser to go to?? undecided.
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by Goldieluks: 12:58am On Mar 05, 2012
Reality imma slap you nuts nigga. angry undecided

@laparis. Please please pleaseeee stay away from my 17inch Cork.
He's the only battery in my phone and the only light in my door way.
 shocked grin
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by Goldieluks: 1:01am On Mar 05, 2012
Lmao that's my Cork reality you better start running for your life. grin grin
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 05, 2012
No Cork. . U wanna do your hair?

Shhh Goldie. . Answer the question. Tampons or paper towel?
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by Goldieluks: 1:22am On Mar 05, 2012
'Always' buttered blankets! You shhh what's your business with what I use anyways?
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 05, 2012
Ok! Before "always?"
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by MrCork17: 1:34am On Mar 05, 2012
REALITY101:

No Cork. . U wanna do your hair?

REALITY101.  Bro I be glad to shave your hair.  Bring it?   angry

Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by MrsChima1(f): 1:37am On Mar 05, 2012
Reality, he is trying to get in your arse. Run!
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 05, 2012
Bring it? You eat hairs?
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by MrCork17: 1:43am On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Reality, he is trying to get in your arse.  Run! 

HELL NOO. Mrs Chima. I rather hit your Nyansh actually. By the way can we hoook up? The call me Moiney Man A.K.A: Millionaire to be! wink
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by Goldieluks: 1:46am On Mar 05, 2012
Started seeing that stuff when Always was rampant. I also used 'Simple', not rags.
But people still use rags 'maybe' but you don't have to criticise them. Do you?
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by MrsChima1(f): 1:49am On Mar 05, 2012
Mr, Cork:

HELL NOO. Mrs Chima. I rather hit your Nyansh actually. By the way can we hoook up? The call me Moiney Man A.K.A: Millionaire to be! wink

Meet me at the NYC morgue. wink I would be wearing all white and silver.
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by MrCork17: 1:49am On Mar 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

Started seeing that stuff when Always was rampant. I also used 'Simple', not rags.
But people still use rags 'maybe' but you don't have to criticise them. Do you?

errrm Sweery Goldie. Can u please change the topic. Am desperately tryin to enjoy my Jollof rice. Thank you!!! angry
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 05, 2012
Bring it? You now eat hairs?
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by MrCork17: 1:53am On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Meet me at the NYC morgue.  wink  I would be wearing all white and silver.

Mrs Chima  <<<<   Attitude  angry
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by Goldieluks: 1:54am On Mar 05, 2012
Mr, Cork:

errrm Sweery Goldie. Can u please change the topic.  Am desperately tryin to enjoy my Jollof rice.  Thank you!!! angry

Eating jollof rice at this time of the night? You must be one fat shorty!
Besides I said 'stuff' and not 'menses'.
grin grin tongue
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by MrCork17: 2:03am On Mar 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

Eating jollof rice at this time of the night? You must be one fat shorty!
Besides I said 'stuff' and not 'menses'.
grin grin tongue

actually am eatin Jollof and boiled egg right now. Somebody theif the meat! angry
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by MrsChima1(f): 2:09am On Mar 05, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima  <<<<   Attitude  angry

I am willing to meet you at a morgue and you calling that an attitude?!!

Men! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 05, 2012
Lmao @ jellof rice. No goldie no need for that. Thanks for answering the question

Cork trying too hard to get laid by Mrs. Chima
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by MrsChima1(f): 2:13am On Mar 05, 2012
REALITY101:

Lmao @ jellof rice. No goldie no need for that. Thanks for answering the question

Cork trying too hard to get laid by Mrs. Chima

Stop cockblocking. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by MrCork17: 2:15am On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I am willing to meet you at a morgue and you calling that an attitude?!! 

Men!   angry angry angry angry angry

ermm Mrs Chima. be quite or please come back after 4 hours. .I am tryin to toast Goldieluks (real talk) undecided
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 05, 2012
What's the topic again?
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by MrsChima1(f): 2:30am On Mar 05, 2012
Mr, Cork:

ermm Mrs Chima.  be quite or please come back after 4 hours.  .I am tryin to toast Goldieluks  (real talk) undecided

You can toast Goldie all you want, I ain't trying to get with you.   Good luck though.   wink
Re: Ladies Before Tampons/sanitary Napkins by MrCork17: 2:37am On Mar 05, 2012
REALITY101:

What's the topic again?

RELITY. is Tampon your school homework? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. / Is Aids Really Incurable? / How To Remove Stretch Marks Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.