Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? (1528 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2012
I mean after sex, do you look at your partner in a different manner? grin
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by Nayah(f): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2012
Hi Rokiatu,

I can definetely look at him differently if the moment is memorable wink
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2012
Hi Nayah. smiley

Differently as in?

What if it don't go as expected?
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by slimyem: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2012
how differently?
Like do i love him more or do i think he sucks at it?
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by Booty4me: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2012
Only if i can turn back the hands of time.
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by MrsChima1(f): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2012
Wifey put your head on this screen. angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2012
of course you cant have ssex and not look at your partner differently undecided
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by Goldieluks: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2012
Yes it makes me love and cheerish him, even more. That's how I look at him.
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by Chimezie198(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2012
slimyem:

how differently?
Like do i love him more or do i think he sucks at it?
Slimmy. The question isn't mearnt for single ladies.
NO oFFence!
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by slimyem: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2012
^wetin you know?
Ode!
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2012
Definatly you look at someone differently afterward. They have become your lover. And you reflect on the experience as satisfying and compatable or not. Who they are is the same,and your love for them, but you have entered a new realm of sharing physically in a deeply intimate way. ( Im approaching this assuming its 2 people in love smiley )
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2012
Yes until I'm horrnny again. It depends with who tho. . Keeping it honest
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2012
^^^ Theres the flipside of what I said grin
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by Killz3(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2012
It depends on the relationship with the person. . . If it was casual, you cant help but wonder how many were before you, was it worth the stress etc. If you were married, you'll be more appreciative of each other!

1 Like

Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by MrCork17: 12:43am On Mar 05, 2012
rokiatu:

I mean after sex, do you look at your partner in a different manner? grin

ermm ROKI, nice picture profile.  SWEEERY are you wearing Horse weave on your head? undecided
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by MrsChima1(f): 12:44am On Mar 05, 2012
I look at Mr. Cork with a special look when I am taking a good shet. embarassed
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by MrCork17: 3:21am On Mar 05, 2012
Mr Cork <<<<< Looks like Denzil before sexxx & Spider Man after Sexx wink
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 05, 2012
Great one @Talina and Killz.
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by Chimezie198(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2012
slimyem:

^wetin you know?
Ode!
Ok! I write lovely classic poems. Do you mind me writting one for you?
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by MrsChima1(f): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork <<<<< Looks like Denzil before sexxx & Spider Man after Sexx wink

You mean Denzil on crack and Spiderman with skin cancer? wink
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by InkedNerd(f): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2012
@OP: It depends on ther nature of my relationship with the pewrson and whether or not the sex was actually good.
Re: Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: It depends on ther nature of my relationship with the pewrson and whether or not the sex was actually good.
hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

How Can He Stop Her From Getting PREGNANT / Get To Know Everything About Your Birthday / Does My Ex Boyfriend Want Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.