Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed (2982 Views)

Wike Restores Omehia's Entitlements As Former Governor / Gov Amaechi Visits Omehia,pleads, "Please Withdraw Suit At Supreme Court / Supeme Court Removes Celestine Omehia,rotimi Amaechi In As Rivers State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by bibiking1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2007
Just heard this news now on AIT, will try and fing a source link to i for you guys.

Ameachi Rotimi was sworn in at the court sef
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by mutiu78(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2007
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by Ade0001(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2007
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by babasin(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2007
Good News. More of OBJ structure removed.

Let Yaradau start packing his load to join his master in OTA

OBJ must be made to face music for wasting Nigerians time & money on this useless election

angry sad cool
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by FSU: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2007
Ijaw people have been formenting trouble in Rivers State, so that the Igboid people who are poised to rule that state forever may be replaced by an Ijaw. But which ever way it goes, Igbos will continue to rule that state -From Odili, to Omehia, to Amaechi. Ijaws are losers in Rivers state. Let's pop champagne[b][/b]
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by babasin(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2007
Ijaw people have been formenting trouble in Rivers State, so that the Igboid people who are poised to rule that state forever may be replaced by an Ijaw. But which ever way it goes, Igbos will continue to rule that state -From Odili, to Omehia, to Amaechi. Ijaws are losers in Rivers state. Let's pop champagne[b][/b]

This is problem with Nigeria.

We dont care where people come from but what 'they can do for their state'
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2007
shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by boluyung(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2007
fsu DONT BE TRIBALISTIC look at values
your tribesman can be as bad as anybody else.
does he have the people at heart that is what matters!
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by bibiking1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2007
FSU
na una dey forment trouble small small for this country o!!!!!!!!!!

why cant someone be a Nigerian again?
instead of being an Ibo or a Yoruba or an Ijaw or Hausa or , ?

Mister please lets not start a tribal war
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by iykrion(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2007
na wah o! we never even grind beans, moi-moi don dey smell. Hmmmmmmmmm! Could this be a beginning of the end or the end of a beginning? Well, either way, we dey kampe!
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by zazoo(f): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2007
He is quite right about the igbo plan to rule rivers, but the rivers man knows all about that too, believe me its no secret anymore in the state.

Its such a shame that they still carry this tribalistic crap till today, well it did not work this time, but I must confess the igbos benefited so much in the last 8yrs in Rivers state.

The fact is the grand master plan by the igbos has failed. It started to fail when their front runner and grandmaster peter odili failed to clinch the presidential ticket under the flagship of the PDP.

And now the removal of baby Odili in Rivers State is just another taste of what is yet to come.

Next will be surely ARIK Airlines

And then the master himself!!!

Better save your champagne for another day, maybe for the release of uwazuruike,  we will not fall for it here on Nairaland old boy,  Ameachi is no Igbo, watchout.

Amaechi is my first cousin I know the lad, he has gone through hell since his showdown with the devil odili, even relocating to accra for fear of his life, so as not to end up like Dikibo and so many others who ere struck down during the devils tenure.

By the grace of God Amaechi has learnt his lesson and will finaly bring down the whole machinery!

God Help Us In Rivers State.
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by evergie(m): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2007
@FSU
You are such a useless poster and so tribalistic. With this you will never go places, grow and learn puke.
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by debosky(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2007
Tribe is not really the issue here - Odili, Omehia and Amaechi all belong to the 'Ikwerre' group, so there is no tribal change occurring.

The courts are slowly overturning all the 'selections' done by Obj and his boys at the end of their term. But the battle is not over yet

Did the EFCC really have any evidence against Amaechi? or was it just a ploy to paint him black and put him on that 'indicted politicians' list?

If the EFCC did have evidence, why did they not use this to support Omehia's appeals?

How many more of these overturned elections will we have? First Uba, then Idris, then the Kebbi dude. . .now this?

It will take a while for us to get focused on the urgent task of nation building with all these things going on in political circles.

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by bibiking1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2007
I am sure OBJ is cursing and swearing on those supreme court judges now

@debosky
the supreme court will explain it judgement 18th January next year, so we will get to know the role of the EFCC in this story.
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by evergie(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2007
debosky:

Tribe is not really the issue here - Odili, Omehia and Amaechi all belong to the 'Ikwerre' group, so there is no tribal change occurring.

What use is it if FSU keep sing Igbo Igbo in all his posts? I'm an Igbo but we have to reason collectively as a nation only then can we solve our problem.
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by willy4: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2007
evergie:

What use is it if FSU keep sing Igbo Igbo in all his posts? I'm an Igbo but we have to reason collectively as a nation only then can we solve our problem.
who cares if you are ibo or not Mr Ogalaya.
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by bibiking1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2007
hey but really we have to learn how to detribalise our minds before ythis country can make progress, the more tribalised we get the worse of the country gets

grin grin grin
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by Mustay(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2007
these stuffs make me happy for one reason;[size=13pt] Mr. IWU can now see that it pays to conduct elections adhering to due process[/size] tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by bibiking1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2007
Mustay:

these stuffs make me happy for one reason;[size=13pt] Mr. IWU can now see that it pays to conduct elections adhering to due process[/size] tongue cheesy cheesy

you are just talking your own o!!!!! As far as that man is concerned the elections were free and fair, and he attained 85% success.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by presido1: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2007
Where is Mcren, Afam and co, i read somewhere in this Nl where mcren wrote that OBJ is a man on a Mission with vision and blahblah. We can now see those his mission and vision. This is just the begging.
At least we have a court of justice now in Nigeria.
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by bibiking1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2007
All the kings men are beginning to fall one by one!!!!

For all those who felt nothing could ever happen when you subvert the will of the people, this is nemesis on a mission.

But guys wait o!!! i heard there was mass celebration on the streets of Port Harcourt after the ruling, where did this people come from? Are they not the same ones that flooded the streets when the appeal court gave its judgement against the same Amaechi?

This goes to show that A PEOPLE ALWAYS DESERVE THE GOVERNMENT THEY GET
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by presido1: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2007
debosky:

Did the EFCC really have any evidence against Amaechi? or was it just a ploy to paint him black and put him on that 'indicted politicians' list?
If the EFCC did have evidence, why did they not use this to support Omehia's appeals?
My brother EFCC is just a tool created for some people. Am very happy our court is functioning now. Behind every dark cloud lies the sun. Very soon all that was hidden will come to light. Keep on praying if you love that name NIGERIA.
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by Mustay(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2007
bibiking1:

you are just talking your own o!!!!! As far as that man is concerned the elections were free and fair, and he attained 85% success.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

85% success grin
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by IykeD1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2007
Here we go again, OBJ this OBJ that. . . its like some of you can't breathe a whole day
without mentioning OBJ's name. Someone farts in Rivers state, it must be at OBJ's
prodding. Someone else catches catarrh in Sokoto, it must be because of OBJ. Someone
looted their state's treasury, it must be for OBJ. Its like no one else can be responsible
for their actions in a country of 150 million people because we have OBJ.
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by debosky(m): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2007
Dude stop acting like you don't know what is going on

Amaechi obviously had some beef with Odili/Obj, if not why would his name be put on the indicted politicians list?

After all that was the justification for denying him his duly won place as PDP candidate. Obj is in this up to his beady eyes

Rivers PDP wanted Amaechi, Odili+Obj wanted Omehia, and the thing don finish now. cheesy

If its an AC or ANPP candidate, no one will call Obj's name ok? we will start calling Tinubu, Buhari or Atiku grin grin grin
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by Mustay(m): 1:00am On Oct 26, 2007
abi o!

na one by one chicken yansh go show
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by zazoo(f): 3:38am On Oct 26, 2007
Lets not forget to pay tribute to the supreme court in Nigeria, and Justice Iyorcha Katsina-Ala, this guy is something else and I believe is the same judge in the supreme court who led in the judgement on Uba etc

The gists around the town amongst certain insiders is that omehia and his Godfathers tried hard to bribe this gentleman and his colleagues!

May the almighty continue to guide and bless the current supreme court judges in Nigeria.
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by bibiking1(m): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2007
Iyke-D:

Here we go again, OBJ this OBJ that. . . its like some of you can't breathe a whole day
without mentioning OBJ's name. Someone farts in Rivers state, it must be at OBJ's
prodding. Someone else catches catarrh in Sokoto, it must be because of OBJ. Someone
looted their state's treasury, it must be for OBJ. Its like no one else can be responsible
for their actions in a country of 150 million people because we have OBJ.

this guy are you living in this country or your posts are coming from another country
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by Mustay(m): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2007
His aides had left office as at yesteraday
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by sanrima(f): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2007
@ zazoo
u think the ruling was right because amechi sis ur first cousin abi?
u said he ran for his dear life and relocated to accra abi?
cheesy cheesy hee hee hee! why was he running now? he that kills with the sword will definitely go down by the sword.
u seem to have forgotten that it was amechi and his godfather odili dat turned rivers state upside down by cutting down the life span of any person that opposes them.
we need a GOD fearing man in this state and my dear even u urself can testify that ur so called cousin is very far from being one
remember "once a tug, always a tug".
personally i think the court should have annuled the election and conducted a fresh one cos both amechi and omehia are from the same rotten root and nothing good is really gonna come out from them.
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by bibiking1(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2007
Mustay:

His aides had left office as at yesteraday

e be like say the guy even know say dem go comot am?

i actually feel the dude knew the ruling was mos def not going to be in his favour,
Re: Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed by Mustay(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2007
PDP na mumu party.

Amaechi was humiliated outta d race

Now hez got the biggest laff since he no stress himself 4 sun bla bla bla to do campaign grin grin

na big boy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Celebrate Emeritus Prof. Taiwo At 100! / FG To Retrieve N1.3 Trillion From NNPC, Multi-national Companies. / Ritualist Cut Off This Girl's Breast While She Is Still Alive [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.