Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Can This Song Apply For Nigerian Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Song Apply For Nigerian Women? (813 Views)

White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Song Apply For Nigerian Women? by ucheike: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2012
Re: Can This Song Apply For Nigerian Women? by ucheike: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2012
I ain't got no money I ain't got no car to take you on a date I can't even buy you flowers But together we can be the perfect soul mates Talk to me girl
Baby, it's alright, now you ain't gotta floss for me If we go there, you can still touch my love, it's free We can work without the perks, just you and me Thug it out 'til we get it right
Baby if you strip, you could get a tip 'Cause I like you just the way you are I'm about to strip and I want it quick Can you handle me the way I are?
I don't need the cheese or the car keys Boy I like you just the way you are And let me see ya strip, you could get a tip 'Cause I like
I ain't got no Visa I ain't got no Red American Express We can't go nowhere exotic It don't matter 'cause I'm the one that loves you best Talk to me girl
Baby, it's alright, now you ain't gotta floss for me If we go there, you can still touch my love, it's free We can work without the perks, just you and me Thug it out 'til we get it right
Baby if you strip, you could get a tip 'Cause I like you just the way you are I'm about to strip and I want it quick Can you handle me the way I are?
I don't need the cheese or the car keys Boy I like you just the way you are And let me see ya strip, you could get a tip 'Cause I like you just the way you are
Baby girl I don't got a huge ol' house I rent a room in a house Listen baby girl I ain't got a motorboat but I can float ya boat
So listen baby girl Once you get a dose of D.O.E. You gon' want some mo' So listen baby girl When I make it I want you back Want you back, yeah
Re: Can This Song Apply For Nigerian Women? by tellwisdom: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2012
Na so broda
Re: Can This Song Apply For Nigerian Women? by ucheike: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2012
I heard that song and I couldn't help but think about Nigerian women, I don't think the song applies for the vast majority of Nigerian women, "My Love is Free", imagine a Nigerian female telling you that
Re: Can This Song Apply For Nigerian Women? by echobee(f): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2012
u guys na una get una mouth
Re: Can This Song Apply For Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2012
Lol.
Re: Can This Song Apply For Nigerian Women? by stpat1(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2012
she would not cos u av not even 1 reason for her to consider. u know dem now

(1) (Reply)

Your Idea Of A Date And Places To Go On A Date. / Complicated Relationship, Cheats, He Is Broke, Keeps Goin Back To Ex / Must I Be Jealous To Prove That Am Serious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.