Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Snooping - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snooping (2233 Views)

Help!!! My Neighbour Is Snooping Too Much On My Wife / Snooping On Your Partner's Phone / 5 Reasons Snooping On Your Partner Is Not Such A Bad Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snooping by VOR(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2006
What is the funniest, most shocking discovery you have made whilst snooping? Come on we all do it or would do it given half a chance. (especially ladies tongue tongue tongue)

Have you ever read your partner's diary and discovered a secret about that person? Or have you heard strange noises coming from a room had a look through the keyhole and seen your best friend shagging your woman/man? I remember when I was about 14 my aunt was in the bathroom, I swear to god the devil was at work, but I looked through the door and saw her in all her glory, man me I wanted to explode there and then.

I once went to help out my female cousin with some repairs in her flat. I always used to think of her as so sweet and innocent, she was only 17 at the time. That was until that day, while moving her wardrobe to get access to a window out fell several packets of condoms and several intimacy gadgets. She was with me at the time and we both didn't know where to look. shocked shocked
Re: Snooping by vichel(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2006
How do u say help in chinese? that's wat u definitely need. tongue tongue
Re: Snooping by VOR(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2006
vichel:

How do u say help in chinese? that's what u definitely need. tongue tongue

And he who is without sin let him cast the first stone. Vichel my guy you want to tell us you have never ever snooped? wink wink
Re: Snooping by vichel(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2006
Well not really, since i see it as creeepy, but i have actually tot of it. anyways, can't seem to remember though. so people let's hear ya owns lipsrsealed
Re: Snooping by Zahymaka(m): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2006
I once picked some papers a colleague had left on her desk. I saw an e-mail from her lover or boyfriend. It was very explicit, talking about kinky stuff they had done together. - and she looks as innocent as an angel. I never saw her in the same light again.
Re: Snooping by vichel(m): 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Snooping by VOR(m): 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2006
Zahymaka:

I once picked some papers a colleague had left on her desk. I saw an e-mail from her lover or boyfriend. It was very explicit, talking about kinky stuff they had done together. - and she looks as innocent as an angel. I never saw her in the same light again.

Zahymaka

Can you provide us with the detail of the kinky stuff your colleague got up to with her boyfriend? It would make for far more interesting reading. Know what I mean? wink wink
Re: Snooping by Zahymaka(m): 12:54am On Mar 23, 2006
No -- I respect her right to privacy. Just know that it's really, really kinky.
Re: Snooping by VOR(m): 1:22am On Mar 23, 2006
Zahymaka:

No -- I respect her right to privacy. Just know that it's really, really kinky.

Privacy? On an annonymous website.
Re: Snooping by whitelexi(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2006
Re: Snooping by Zahymaka(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2006
If you're looking for fantasies why don't you go to www.asstr.org ?
Re: Snooping by loriann(f): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Snooping by glodave(f): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2006
smiley
Re: Snooping by Zahymaka(m): 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2006
Why're the girls smiling? Find something interesting?
Re: Snooping by IAH(f): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2006
If such things make people blind, I should be blind by now. shocked I can't even share the most shocking one on the internet shocked shocked but let me tell you one:
I used a method of phishing to get email passwords of my siblings, cousins and friends. Not all of them fell for the trick though. So in one girl's box, I saw an e-mail to her boyfriend saying "I miss your d**k" shocked and this girl told me she's a virgin shocked. I won't tell who she is to me but it's one of these: my sister, cousin or friend.
Re: Snooping by VOR(m): 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2006
Shock, horror this is terrible of you IAH. shocked shocked shocked

Oya how I go learn this phishing from you? wink

Maybe she is still a virgin. I once had a girlfriend who refused to do the do(I am almost certain she was in fact a virgin) but when it came to BJs she was ace.
Re: Snooping by IAH(f): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2006
Lol, I know it is. But it is only nosy people that will fall for my nosy trick. They give away their passwords while trying to get my own password. Funny, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Snooping by Dupsybaby(f): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2006
Those smiles spells MISCHIEF i tell you  embarassed. For me i use 2 be a master snooper shocked but the last one got me into serious trouble and i had to change my ways------well,one of those times are somehow snooping i got passwords(s) to my b/f email addresses and read his mails even before he gets to them and will leave them unchecked,the kind of things i read are  :oing cos he was cheating on me big time and believe me i fought hard not to say a word of it  lipsrsealed cos i wanted to see more but if i hadnt seen those lines i'd thot he was an angel .This are mails like poems you'd consider for competitions and would have won.Imagine i saw a mail he sent to one of them with the line, You are my love,my life,my everything same lines i hear often cry
Re: Snooping by IAH(f): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2006
Yay! Dupsybaby, thank God I'm not the only bad girl here! cheesy cheesy That makes two of us. cheesy
Re: Snooping by Zahymaka(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2006
So what are the advantages of snooping over the disadvantages?
Re: Snooping by Dupsybaby(f): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2006
IAH good or bad you are not alone,nobody is a saint cheesy cheesy
Re: Snooping by disney(f): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2006
Hum, u guys are so bad to be doing all this, looking where ur eyes don't belong or searching people stuff. may u not get blind from something a person has put charm on. God bless u.
Re: Snooping by jayvinnie(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2006
snooping aint good
Re: Snooping by mamaput(f): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2006
He who seeks shall find.
My daughter tried to hide her pictures from me . She was clever about it and put them on an internet page.
Well i found them and told her i did.
My kids think am a witch because i find out everything, but i was young too and all the tricks they play i have played them too.
But I don't snoop i call what i do safety precaution's.
Because to guide them i have to know what they are up 2

1 Like

Re: Snooping by Rhodalyn(f): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2006
My kids think am a witch
cheesy cheesy cheesy i get what you mean cuz there was a time when i thought the same thing of my big bro cuz he always found everything i hid!! cheesy
Re: Snooping by Dupsybaby(f): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2006
disney:

Hum, u guys are so bad to be doing all this, looking where your eyes don't belong or searching people stuff. may u not get blind from something a person has put charm on. God bless u.
Yes snooping isnt good but its not about one being bad .There are things you just try while growing up.In my earlier post you cant imagine what it cost me even though i found out the truth,it has advantages and disadvantages .
Getting blind,charm___no way
Re: Snooping by VOR(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2006
Bump
Re: Snooping by VOR(m): 2:05am On Feb 04, 2011
bump

(1) (Reply)

You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me! / Guys Can U Date A Shy Girl? / Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.