Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Does He Still Love me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Still Love me? (1274 Views)

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Still Love me? by edenplusRomance: 8:50am On Apr 20, 2012
"I try my best to look good for my husband, but irrespective of what I do he never makes any comment. Is it that he does not find me attractive?

The other day we went out together for a dinner organized by his company. I had to travel to Paris to buy my dress from one of the leading designers thinking that this time he would appreciate my looks considering the time and effort I put into it.

To my surprise my husband never made any comment. However, when we got to the dinner he appreciated everyone even the receptionists.

I don't know what to do...does he still love me"

https://www.facebook.com/EdenPlus
Re: Does He Still Love me? by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2012
He might have something in mind against you. Try and find out!

Buh am very sure he does appreciate you, forget about the fact that he's not just saying saying out...
Re: Does He Still Love me? by slimyem: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2012
the problem is definitely not about how you look.
There's more to it that he's not telling you!
You gotta find out where it lies.
Re: Does He Still Love me? by Dyt(f): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2012
Ow long has dis bn goin on?
Re: Does He Still Love me? by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 20, 2012
You hick hike to paris to shop with his hard earned money for just a dinner party and expects him to sing halleluia for you. Mtcheeeew...Nigerian women with drama
Re: Does He Still Love me? by edenplusRomance: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2012
She is trying to avoid confrontation and argument. How can she approach this?
Re: Does He Still Love me? by BolaBankole(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2012
edenplusRomance: She is trying to avoid confrontation and argument. How can she approach this?

This is what I normally tell people before chosen a life partner, do you guys communicate at all? Are you guys friends? What makes you decided to marry him or is it becos of his money? I can see a communication gap here and the only thin that can solve this problem is for her to talk to him, express her feelings if he truly love her he will respect how she feel and if he doesn't then nothing will change then it wiLl now be left for her to stay or to move.
Re: Does He Still Love me? by edenplusRomance: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2012
How can she handle this situation?
Re: Does He Still Love me? by kelz88(f): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2012
Lol what a loser!! Like men care how much the dress cost lolololol. What a joke.
Re: Does He Still Love me? by edenplusRomance: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2012
Can anyone offer more suggestions? She is reading the posts. No criticisms please...

(1) (Reply)

deleted / How To Toast When... / How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.