Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? (15634 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Jomiliny(m): 6:54am On Mar 07, 2012
You must be a bad person you are just in for mind blowing sex, food and some other stuffs and you keep lying to her that you love her. It is a very bad thing
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Chimezie198(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2012
Jomiliny:

@Chimezie198 You be ffo abi?
what is ffo?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2012
I LOVE ONILA CUZ SHE FARTS ALOT. . . smiley smiley
I LOVE HER FOOD TOO BUT ITS ALWAYS TASTELESS sad angry
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Scarpon(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2012
till wern i go tost that chidima and if she gree tell i go come tell una wetin make me like am brb
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by dj5naira(m): 11:06am On Mar 07, 2012
We all tend to love the opposite sex because we don't hate them.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by amtheone(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2012
Oh, she is so humble, full of respect for me and my family. She is my angel. Hardworking and highly intelligent, etc.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by cyntlating(f): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2012
i love kay 4 no jst reason,the more i c him d more i c no reason to love him,it jst comes naturally,love U DEAREST
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by fred2265: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2012
Hard to say, just mystic chemistry.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by arrived(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2012
I dont have GF at the moment. I met one on NL last week, we eventually met physically 3 days ago. meeeeeen, i fear worwor. She's way far from average, nothing exciting about her.
Her skin is like that of a crococodile,
I nearly ran when she smile,

what a wasted effort!
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by babaowo: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2012
Love is a scam, most especially in nigeria.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by fesse(f): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2012
I dont have GF at the moment. I met one on NL last week, we eventually met physically 3 days ago. meeeeeen, i fear worwor. She's way far from average, nothing exciting about her.

what a wasted effort!

fall from my seat in d office grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by kushi1: 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2012
arrived:

what a wasted effort!

Ahnahnn!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by innocent82: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2012
ΐ love her because of her big, shapey butt & breast, Period!
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Talkwisdom(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2012
i love her because of her voice and humongous titties, Q.E.D
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Jomiliny(m): 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
D way she talks, d way she walks, d way she treat me, d way she kiss me.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
arrived:

what a wasted effort!

*Drops from 2 Storey Building*
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by dipo1: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
arrived:

what a wasted effort!

U wey dey talk, u fine at all? U dey expect to see fine girl dey find bff on Nairaland. How?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by newdeal(m): 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2012
Interesting topic, interesting responses:

My take;

If there is any reason why you love somebody (outside obeying a divine commandment), then it is no longer love.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Impulse80(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
Becos she is herself (if she starts being someone else then love would die)
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by arrived(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
@dipo+, would u try me with your sister?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by dabrake(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2012
erm. sorry please. do love still exists?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by tuna4sucess: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
I love my GF because she's everytin to me, beautiful, elegant, cool, God fearing, mature, respectful and loving,
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by dabrake(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
In Jesus name.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by oluchikeh(f): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2012
There are probably one million reasons why i love him
but if you also asked me what i dislike or hate about him, ill probably have another million things to list

So, i'll just say that i have decided to Love and stay with him forever and that is the end of it

I love him becos i have made up my mind to love him

by the way, im sure it'll be difficult not to love someone who
* loves you right back
* makes you feel like your body wasnt yours anymore when you are in bed with him
etc kiss
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by kemiola89(f): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
I love him becos he loves me too shikena.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by MeGaStReEt: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2012
I believe she love me soo much, but, me? I am not sure
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by onlyme22: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
To me i don't know what my response will be like , i met a guy we fall in love , he proposed and i accept quickly he gave his engagement ring and now i am seeing the other side of him, is it that am too forward or what, please help me!!!!!!!! sad
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by onlyme22: 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2012
To me i don't know what my response will be like , i met a guy we fall in love , he proposed and i accept quickly he gave his engagement ring and now i am seeing the other side of him, is it that am too forward or what, please help me!!!!!!!! sad
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by sugardaddy1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2012
Because she's my partner
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Dyt(f): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2012
onlyme_22:

onlyme_22:

ur case na wao
if una marry na 2 dey beat u b dat
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by CArt(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2012
Each time she smiles at me all my fears usually disappear.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Dyt(f): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2012
^^ awww
swt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Americans Marry Whites More / Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.