Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Arguing With Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arguing With Women. (568 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / How Do I Stop Arguing With My Girlfriend? / Tips To Avoid Arguing With Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arguing With Women. by ajamilopa(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2012
Can Men ever win Women in Arguments or is it better if men didn't try to argue with them at all.
Re: Arguing With Women. by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2012
Arguement isn't about winning or losing.
Its about putting your point across, learning and correcting mistakes.

As guys we can argue to any lenght and the whole house will roar like thunder and still not quarell but when you are dealing with ladies pls be soft, gentle.

Dont take the arguement personal or let it get on your nerves. Take it maturely.

Its not compulsory you win an arguement with a lady becuz no lady like to lose an arguement.
What matters is passing your point across.
Pretend as if she won the arguement but make sure you pass your point and standards across.
Re: Arguing With Women. by dabrake(m): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2012
why should i argue with her when i have this

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Love Again / For Better For Worse / With Confirmation From People,i Can Conect U To A Rich Sugar Mummies....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.