Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont (2443 Views)

Buhari, APC Should Thank Us For Bail-Out money - PDP / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari / POLLS: Ijaws Table Jonathan’s Re-election Before Amasiekumor Deity -(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

lol!   first, you said it "suggests".  You did not say it "said". . . . two different meanings!   The timeline of event says 3MCO attacked Okrika which was at the time occupied by Biafra.  "Shortly after that time" could mean shortly after the attack of Okrika. . . or it could mean shortly after Biafra was expelled from Okrika.  

So I urge you to read and understand and write logically like you have sense.   The narrative is right in front of us, why are you trying to twist it?    

you are the one twisting it!
it is as clear as day
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by DuduNegro: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2012
Please tell the audience or point where Ibime, son of the soil and whose father was living in Okrika at the time of this event, had said in his narrative that "shortly after" means Biafra was no longer in town when Boro was murdered.

The "SHORTLY AFTER" here is ambigous and a wrong angle from which to pursue your "Ibo is innocent" agenda. This timeline could be Biafra is out and it could be Biafra is in. . . . you dont know and I dont know, but to assume authority and tell us what Ibime meant by using "suggests", is farudulent. You can fool some. . . you cant fool Negro.
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

Please tell the audience or point where Ibime, son of the soil and whose father was living in Okrika at the time of this event, had said in his narrative that "shortly after" means Biafra was no longer in town when Boro was murdered.

The "SHORTLY AFTER" here is ambigous and a wrong angle from which to pursue your "Ibo is innocent" agenda. This timeline could be Biafra is out and it could be Biafra is in. . . . you dont know and I dont know, but to assume authority and tell us what Ibime meant by using "suggests", is farudulent. You can fool some. . . you cant fool Negro.

you are fooling yourself already
ibime made factual mistake. he may even be embarrassed by his clear error
you, on the other hand, simply picked up his error and ran with it just to score one against ndigbo
mind you that eleme is not igboland. so even if adaka was killed by biafrans there, it may be ijaw or ogoni biafran soldiers that did it. you always assume that biafra was only igbo.
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by DuduNegro: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2012
[size=20pt]The Niger-Delta remains the prize (or pawn), over which Nigeria fights. Ojukwus attitude to the right of Rivers indigenes to determine their own future was always hostile. Perhaps a meeting took place, perhaps not. Whatever the case, we all know Ojukwus response to minorities call for a say in their own affairs.[/size]. . . . Ibime

Ojukwu is dead but how has that bolded point changed in the face of the newly ordained SS/SE marriage?  . . . it's Biafran business as usual, nothing changed!
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by DuduNegro: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2012
re@lchange:

you are fooling yourself already
ibime made factual mistake. he may even be embarrassed by his clear error
you, on the other hand, simply picked up his error and ran with it just to score one against ndigbo
mind you that eleme is not igboland. so even if adaka was killed by biafrans there, it may be ijaw or ogoni biafran soldiers that did it. you always assume that biafra was only igbo.

. . . so who has it right? If the son whose father witnessed and very likely shared his experience and knowledge to him cannot be trusted on the witness' account, then who is reliable to tell it?
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
lol you are desperately shifting posts trying hard to land a baseless argument
everybody is entitled to his opinion
there are ijaws, ogonis ibibios and annangs who fought for biafra
just like igbos who fought for nigeria
most war historians believe that adekunles men killed boro
if you doubt it, follow the oil blocks in your brothers' possession. grin
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
let's stay on topic
who killed adaka boro?

i say ade.
if you add kunle, na you sabi. cheesy
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by DuduNegro: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2012
re@lchange:

lol you are desperately shifting posts trying hard to land a baseless argument
everybody is entitled to his opinion
there are ijaws, ogonis ibibios and annangs who fought for biafra
just like igbos who fought for nigeria
most war historians believe that adekunles men killed boro
if you doubt it, follow the oil blocks in your brothers' possession. grin

. . . my friend, you are the one jumping about! 

re@lchange:

let's stay on topic
[B]who killed adaka boro?[/B]

i say ade.
if you add kunle, na you sabi. cheesy

. . . . another jump from topic.    TOPIC - [B]Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont [/B] 

People must read the link I posted and come to their own conclusion on who killed Boro.  It is not what you or I say.   That topic is the differentiator between your position and mine.  It discusses Adaka Boro in length.   Here it is again. . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-302497.32.html#msg4270253

If you want to discuss topic and stay on topic, then stop jumping around.   ok?    cheesy
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by DuduNegro: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2012
. . . oh, I forgot to add this link for una. Enjoy! grin

http://maxsiollun./2008/08/02/isaac-adaka-boro-and-niger-delta-militancy/
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 09, 2012
had to post this

Who Killed Adaka Boro

By

Hosiah Emmanuel

Isaac Jasper Boro was born to a Kaiama family in present day Bayelsa State of Nigeria, in 1938 and died in mysterious circumstances on May 16, 1968 while fighting to unite Nigeria. [1,2]

Boro was he who shortly after the Jan. 1966 coup declared the first Republic within Nigeria called the Niger Delta Republic that lasted for 12 days. It was an attempt to liberate the Niger Delta people from the socio-economic oppression by the then eastern regional government. He was a chemistry undergraduate and the president of the students' union of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, a police officer and at his death, a commissioned officer of the Nigerian Army. see [4 for more details about this aspect of his life as I concentrate on the subject matter of this piece).

It is no use to repeat that Isaac Boro who was jailed by the Maj. Gen. Aguiyi-Ironsi government on recommendation by the supreme court of Nigeria was pardoned by Lt. Col Yakubu Gowon's government and later commissioned by the Nigerian Army as an officer to help liberate southern territories under Biafran control. He recruited Rivers men who volunteered to serve under him and gave them brief training at Escravos. According to Obasanjo on page 47 of [1], Boro's one-thousand Rivers men were "hurriedly and poorly trained with little or nothing in the way of training facilities and resources". His group was then attached to the 3 Marine Commando Division (then 3 Marine) under the command of Col. Benjamin Adekunle. Adekunle's post-war political ambition was captured aptly by Obasanjo in his book "My Command" thus:

"Col. Adekunle, at this point saw the war not only in terms of crushing a rebellion, but also as a means of building himself up for any future political position or responsibility which he might wish to seek, I knew of people of Western State origin who had felt politically victimized and who saw in Col. Adekunle a saviour and told him so, and he believed them."

Is it possible that Adekunle planned the events that led to Boro's death as a scheme to take all the credits of the successes of the division at the time and permanently disconnect Boro's relationship with Federal headquarters?

Hear Obasanjo again:

"At the entrance to my office (Adekunle's former office) there was a warning signboard ' Enter at the pain of Death',  I removed the notice and flung it some fifty metres, "

If you are following the foregoing, you will notice that the 3 Marine was not making progress at the time Boro and his men joined them. This informed the "hurried" training. But the fortunes of the group was changed by Boro's men and again Obasanjo who showed some disdain towards Boro in the style of his writing about Boro in his book, probably because he did not want to give too much credit to a commissioned officer who did not receive formal military training in order to protect the millitary instutution, captured it this way (page 50 of [1]):

"Eket. Here, Isaac Boro and his Rivers men of 'Sea School Boys' had become a significant factor in the operations of the Division. Their knowledge of the riverine areas, their understanding of the local languages, their ability to live off the land and their SWIFT though tactically less accomplished (?) movement accounted for their HUGE success in areas around Opobo, Andoni, Obodo, Opolom, Oranga, Buguma, etc"

The "etc" in the above statement is Obasanjo's which I take to mean that the list of areas where Boro's men recorded HUGE SUCCESSES was endless. If you recollect that the then Col. Obasanjo was the head of a division at Ibadan at the time and eventually replaced Col. Adekunle as head of 3 Marine Commando, you will take his words seriously. The gravity of his words weighed heavily on me as I realized (by reading the book) that he was not a fan of Boro. Boro and his men were responsible for the huge success of the 3 Marine Commando for which Adekunle took the initial credits. The fortunes of the 3 Marine Commando dwindled after Boro's death which led to the replacement of Adekunle with Obasanjo. Hear again

Obasanjo: [2]

" The morale of the soldiers at least of 3 Marine Commando Division was at its lowest ebb. Desertion and absence from duty without leave was rife in the Division. The despondence and general lack of will to fight in the soldiers was glaringly manifest in the large number of cases of self-inflicted injuries thoughout the formation, "

The preceding captures the result of the absence of a winning unit after Boro's death. It is glaring that the division commander did a miscalculation of thinking he could hold it together without Boro.

Getting back to why I suspect that Boro might have been killed in a conspiracy organized by Col Benjamin Adekunle, the then commander of the 3 Marine Commando division, it is noteworthy that a good number of the men of Boro's Brigade had similar suspicion which made them uncontrollable after his death and subsequent dissolution by the powers that-be. Hear Obasanjo: [1]

"It was here in Okrika that Maj. Isaac Adaka Boro was killed, APPARENTLY (emphasis mine) by a fleeing rebel soldier whom he encountered during a private visit. His death led almost immediately to the dissolution of 19 Brigade which became uncontrollable without him"

I took proper notice of the word "apparently" used by a very senior officer who later became a military head of state before writing the book. In Obasanjo's mind therefore, the true circumstances leading to death is unknown.

Despite basing my theory on official record of a senior officer of Obasanjo's calibre, some informal account that give credence to this exist. In an article recorded on the web in [3], one Mr. Akpobulokemi B. Oborokumo has the following to say:

"My cousin Jones, a Regimental Sergeant Major during the Nigerian civil war told me over and over again that Major Boro did not die in the heat of battle with the Biafran forces. He said the area had already been captured and secured by his company and Major Boro was on an inspection tour when they came under fire. My cousin swore by the Ijaw gods that it was an ambush by one of Brigadier Adekunle's units under the scorpion's direct command."

There is enough reason for the government of Bayelsa and the legislators from Bayelsa to get the appropriate federal institition to do a fresh investigation to establish true situation that led to his death. All related documents captured in the course of investigation will become useful for further research by interested persons in future.

The day Adekunle killed the guy in the Delta, Isaac Boro. We went with the observer team to Port-Harcourt. Isaac Boro was the leader of the group that liberated Port-Harcourt and then declared Republic of the Niger Delta there. And then, Adekunle was taking. You know, Adekunle was always stealing money then. He would come and blackmail Gowon. Gowon would tell him to go to Central Bank and carry four or five lorries to Central Bank, load them with money. Halfway, he would divert it back to Lagos, he would then take half to the front. So, the British Prime Minister came on that day. We were on the observer team with Harold Wilson when we got to Port-Harcourt. Boro did not allow the British team, so when Adekunle came, he was so furious and then they fought for about thirty minutes before they captured him."

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-302497.96.html
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by Onlytruth(m): 3:47am On Mar 09, 2012
Negro, since you have been THOROUGHLY taken to school by my bro realchange, I don't see any need to continue this conservation. So I consider it CLOSED. cool

@bro realchange,

Thanks a lot bro.
Anyi ji unu agala. cool
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by oduasolja: 4:18am On Mar 09, 2012
igbos should respond to this.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-20932.256.html#msg9547450

Why would an Igbo say that the Ijaws were treacherous during the war,Ojukwu approached my uncle Ambassador Iyalla for kalabari support and after the meeting, Ojukwu had a seperate meeting with his Igbo caucus and said that when Biafra is formed ,he will make all the Kalabaris slaves and take all our oil but my uncle had a double agent in Ojukwu's inner caucus on his payroll and the mole leaked the information to my uncle ,so during the next meeting,my uncle said that he will not support Biafra and Ojukwu labelled him a traitor.Udezue if you were in my uncle's shoes and some one wanted to enslave your people and he needed your support ,will you support him.This is so irritating.So we are now the traitors abi?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-20932.256.html#msg9547493

I am from Bakana and my mother told me everything that happened there and udezue believes that he knows more than my mother.She told me about mass killings and one of her uncles was even forced to dig his own grave in her front after which he was shot in the back of the head.Even Kalabari witch doctors had to summon the water goddess whom managed to wreck some of their boats and some Biafrans drowned in the process yet udezue is saying that they came for our good.
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by Dede1(m): 4:27am On Mar 09, 2012
re@lchange:

couldn't help picking holes in the post above
the first one suggests that boro was killed after kirike was captured. how could biafrans have killed him after they've already left town. hmm.

second bolded is a historical lie because the aburi conferences held in january 1967. so how can ojukwu declare biafra in may 1967 before going to aburi?    na wa for dis kain lie  embarassed

una too dey lie sha.

There is inherent deceptive gene in the blood that flows in the veins of these loudmouthed dingbats. Negro is clutching a straw in order to make his stock relevant by posting a trash written by Ibime. I purposely omitted the name tag of Jasper Adaka Boro’s brigade and ceased to further the argument when Ibime could not differentiate between a brigade and division. Even to further compromise the ground of his argument; Ibime seemed to forget the time line of events as they happened which you have judiciously indicated.
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by DuduNegro: 4:50am On Mar 09, 2012
Real,

I like your comeback and Im glad your Eze is standing on that piece of writing as his hope for redemption on this issue of who killed Boro. Am I right Eze?

So far, the only person who has named a killer is this author Hosiah Emmanuel. His writings are full assumptions and anedoctals that he has smartly turned into facts and truth. Let's unveil the falsehood and wuruwuru behind this book. First and foremost, realchange or Eze or anyone else who wants to join in the fray. . . I ask you, who is Hosiah Emmanuel? Please tell the audience about this man. I have some shyyt to open here, if you cant stand Biafran odor please cover your nose. cheesy
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by Onlytruth(m): 4:59am On Mar 09, 2012
^^

Remember that I warned you to produce concrete proof. You did not!
Realchange provided something and even quoted Obasanjo in that write up by "Hosiah Emmanuel".
If you have something better, show us.
BTW all that came from the same link you supplied. cool
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by DuduNegro: 5:48am On Mar 09, 2012
dude, I said who is Hosiah Emmanuel?   I have plenty to supply you. . . . first let us establish credibility for the sources of the information we are providing.  I provided information from the son of a witness, Ibime, you all said he is not credible and brought Hosiah Emmanuel.  So I have many more sources to bring and since you question credibility of those who speak the truth. . . then let's lay the credibility for each of our sources online here for everyone to see. 

Please, tell audience who Hosiah Emmanuel is.  I have never heard of anyone say pointedly who killed Boro, they always say he died or was killed mysteriously or was killed in suspicious circumstances.  Even Ibime refrained from saying who killed him.   But Emmanuel knows for sure who killed him, then let us see who this Emmanuel is.  He quoted Obasanjo on what, . . . that Adekunle killed Boro? grin
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 09, 2012
Why do some other part of Nigeria bringing so many division bwtn ND Igbos and East, but Igbos hardly do same in their region, and all of this is about oil. oil is really a curse! anyway someday you ll will get tired!
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by Onlytruth(m): 5:55am On Mar 09, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

dude, I said who is Hosiah Emmanuel?   I have plenty to supply you. . . . first let us establish credibility for the sources of the information we are providing.  I provided information from the son of a witness, Ibime, you all said he is not credible and brought Hosiah Emmanuel.  So[b] I have many more sources to bring and since you question credibility of those who speak the truth. . . then let's lay the credibility for each of our sources online here for everyone to see.  [/b]

Please, tell audience who Hosiah Emmanuel is.  I have never heard of anyone say pointedly who killed Boro, they always say he died or was killed mysteriously or was killed in suspicious circumstances.  Even Ibime refrained from saying who killed him.   But Emmanuel knows for sure who killed him, then let us see who this Emmanuel is.  He quoted Obasanjo on what, . . . that Adekunle killed Boro? grin

This will likely be my last post on this thread.
If you have REAL PROOF with sources, OPEN A NEW THREAD.
I'm outta here. cool
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 09, 2012
@negro I hope you must be the only yoruba believing your story cos even adenkunle himself will say that he killed the man. you need dayo(your brother) to teach you some lessons on what your adenkunle did in eastern region, He killed anything moving.
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by DuduNegro: 6:06am On Mar 09, 2012
Onlytruth:

This will likely be my last post on this thread.
If you have REAL PROOF with sources, OPEN A NEW THREAD.
I'm outta here. cool

awwww. . . c'mon, Eze, I'm dissapointed in you. cool I thought you could swear to the truth of Hosiah Emmanuel's account, no? wink Dont worry, I will cut you slack this time! Next time dont open can of shyyt if you cant stand the odor.

Toaskarity:

@negro I hope you must be the only yoruba believing your story cos even adenkunle himself will say that he killed the man. you need dayo(your brother) to teach you some lessons on what your adenkunle did in eastern region, He killed anything moving.
!

. . . true, in Iboland. Okrika was not Iboland.
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 09, 2012
^^dont decieve yourself, East was what defend themselves against Nigeria not Igbos but all your people's propaganda with hausas is to form a division betwn east which you guys already succed in.

Anyway recent attrocities wont be denied likewise, someday your kind will wake and say that Igbos massacared udi where else Obasanjo did.
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by DuduNegro: 6:44am On Mar 09, 2012
dude, you are wasting my time. . . . we dont say what is not truthful!

Now, since you decided to join in support of your Eze, I need you to tell me who Hosiah Emmanuel is. Eze could not do it and Realchange could not do it either, maybe you could.

Is Hosiah Emmanuel not an Igbo man?
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by karlmax2: 7:34am On Mar 09, 2012
Boro's Death

Brothers & Sisters:

My cousin Jones, a Regimental Sergeant Major during the Nigerian civil war told me over and over again that Major Boro did not die in the heat of battle with the Biafran forces. He said the area had already been captured and secured by his company and Major Boro was on an inspection tour when they came under fire. My cousin swore by the Ijaw gods that it was an ambush by one of Brigadier Adekunle's units under the scorpion's direct command. It was a brief but fierce battle, according to him and confirmed personally to me by another Ijaw field Lieutenant (he too died in combat six months later). The type of gunfire that erupted during that particular firefight was completely different from what the Biafrans were known to use in that sector of the war and which to them confirmed that it was one of the federal troops units that carried out the ambush.

My cousin who died two years ago was one of the field officers who fought back the ambushing unit to retrieve the body of Major Boro. He was also one of the men who was assigned to accompany the body out of the war zone under the company of the Ijaw field Lieutenant.

It was no secret at that time that Brigadier Adekunle was wary of Major Boro's popularity and successes in the campaign. Boro's direct access to Army HQ, plus the fact that Boro was commissioned directly and personally by Gowon made him a target of envy by other non-Ijaw senior officers.

I also remember the wake keeping for Major Boro that lasted weeks at his father's residence at Olowojeunjeje Street in Ajegunle, Lagos. I remember the crowd, the wailing, the sense of loss of a hero. It was a loss not only to Ijaws but to all Nigerians because the crowd was made up of all tribes. I remember some of the speeches because references were made at getting the truth about his death from the federal authorities. I was there, almost every night because it was just one street over from my parents house. Most importantly, I remember the quizzical look in the faces of a lot of people. The rumour about the circumstance of the firefight was very strong in the air. And the question that a lot of people wanted answered was the truth about how exactly did this man die?

This hero is being remembered again. Can anyone throw some light about the circumstances of that fateful day when Major Isaac Adaka Boro came under fire.?

Akpobulokemi B. Oborokumo.

http://www.onlinenigeria.com/people/ad.asp?blurb=129
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by karlmax2: 7:39am On Mar 09, 2012
IZON knw ur enemies and don't be deceived twice,

SOURCE: UNKNOWN
Submitted by Akpodigha
Fierce battle over oil , the Niger Delta Volunteer Force (NDVF)

An excellent idea to remind us of the life and legacy of this Great Ijaw son! He truly gave his life for mother land. As we remember him today and ever, we should remember that an Obasanjo repeat-presidency will do us no good, as a people. Below is an excerpt from an Independent commentator (the choice of words remain those of the contributor):

Fierce battle over oil , the Niger Delta Volunteer Force (NDVF), a militia set up by a rebel officer, Major Isaac Boro, in 1966.

The Ijaws are in dispute with the federal government. , After declaring a short-lived "Delta Republic", Major Boro narrowly escaped execution and was given the job of setting up amphibious units (by the Federal Government). In exchange he was promised that three states would be set up with an Ijaw majority. Towards the end of the civil war he died in mysterious circumstances - the young militants now claim he was killed by the federal authorities.

Once peace was restored the promises were forgotten. The minorities in the Delta were hoping at least to profit from the oil boom in the 1970s even if they could not win political recognition, but again they were disappointed. In 1978 General Olusegun Obasanjo, then Nigeria's military ruler (now its civilian president-elect), issued a decree giving the federal government exclusive rights to underground and offshore resources on condition it then allowed the rest of the country to benefit from them through a complex redistribution arrangement which is one of the most original features of Nigerian federalism.

But the egalitarian aims of this system were never fully realised. The Ogoni writer Ken Saro-Wiwa, one of its most vociferous critics, said that it was "like stealing a shirt and giving the owner one button back",
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by Yeske2(m): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2012
Noise makers, the Ijaws know who the real enemy is. Ask Ms Briggs and Dokubo and not PDP 'chop I chop ' Clark.
Re: You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont by PointB: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2012
"like stealing a shirt and giving the owner one button back",

The bold is very sad and quite ironic! What have Ijaws done to themselves? Anyway, there is hope.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Fires Again, Warns Jonathan: ‘keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ / Battle For Bama -boko Haram Strom Bama, Borno, Nigerian Army Repelled Attack / Nigerians (igbos) breaking academic records (PhD, etc) In UK/US Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.