Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159264 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SimpleWow(f): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2016
udoomama:
Good morning beautiful Mamas, pls I need your opinion on this matter, especially Abuja mamas. Am yet to reg for ante natal, cos me and hubby are still contemplating where to reg. My hospt where I was receiving treatment before my bfp was garki hospt, now, I want to reg for antenatal at the same hospt, but hubby is saying the hospt is expensive. ( cos I asked the cost of cs there, and was told btw 300 - 400k, my 1st missionary journey ended with a CS, even though am praying for a VB this time around, but just to be on d safe side if the need for CS arises) He is suggesting a govt hospt either Gen hospt Asokoro or Gen hospt Maitama, pls has anyone used these hospt for antenatal and delivery? How are there services? Am still talking to him to see reasons with me, cos I know he can afford it, if any mama have used Garki hospt pls review. Abeg sorry for the long epistle.
Why not use Garki hospital if your hubby can afford it. Excellent customer service relation, U have good nurses and doc to attend to u.
For Gov't hospt, I used Maitama Gen hospital for antenatal and delivery for my first baby.VB is ard 3k and CS ard 40k, nt to sure of the amount they charge for CS.
My antenantal and delivery was ok, though I personally don't like the attitude of sm of the nurses there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Mummyf the suit has been dropped! FIL had a change of heart and the hospital has been treating me FOC, thanks you.

Rukemi291 like seriously shocked That's nice and yes I had fun thank youkiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2016
pls mamas, my younger sis wants to do her IT, she read food science, if u know any food company wia she can do it, av taken d IT letter to some company but dey said dey don't take IT students. if u know anywia or can be of help, pls drop ur comments, thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Izzystevens: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2016
Gud job there! Like play like plaay, e don dey reach our turn o.

lioha:
Cha cha cha cha Supernatural team April Kwenu!!!!!!.

1. fabmummy
2. Lioha
3. Talltosyne
4. Havefaith222
5. FreddywellsNgN
6. Bez
7. Mubzay
8. Iyefulove
9. ceysaga
10. Ifyjip
11. Izzystevens
12. Mspat
13. Sodiamond
14. Siscaos
15. Anak123
16. Nice14
17. Mumtwins

Feel free to add your name if it is not here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Gaily04:
Where are my lovely team mamas. It time for roll call for Team May babes.

1. Tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. LawvlyPearl
10. HumbledbYgrace
11. brokewaist
12. estagirl
13. ambient
14. HD16
15. Olubankemi
16. Iceboo
17. mulberry
18. goldenruby

Any omission wasn't intentional. Pls feel free to add your name.
#teammayforsupernaturalandspeedydelivery

Odikwa PRESENT
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Thanks olaj2 and sugah, noted.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HD16: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Gaily04:

1. Tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. LawvlyPearl
10. HumbledbYgrace
11. brokewaist
12. estagirl
13. ambient
14. HD16
15. Olubankemi
16. Iceboo
17. mulberry
18. goldenruby

I'm gallant oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
udoomama:
Good morning beautiful Mamas, pls I need your opinion on this matter, especially Abuja mamas. Am yet to reg for ante natal, cos me and hubby are still contemplating where to reg. My hospt where I was receiving treatment before my bfp was garki hospt, now, I want to reg for antenatal at the same hospt, but hubby is saying the hospt is expensive. ( cos I asked the cost of cs there, and was told btw 300 - 400k, my 1st missionary journey ended with a CS, even though am praying for a VB this time around, but just to be on d safe side if the need for CS arises) He is suggesting a govt hospt either Gen hospt Asokoro or Gen hospt Maitama, pls has anyone used these hospt for antenatal and delivery? How are there services? Am still talking to him to see reasons with me, cos I know he can afford it, if any mama have used Garki hospt pls review. Abeg sorry for the long epistle.
Where did you have your first CS? You can use same hospital.
If he can afford it, I don't see reason why he won't allow you use Garki.
Or he's just being a typical economist like me that will be like " why spend 400k when I can spend 40k for same service " lipsrsealed
If Mamas Dat hv used Maitama or asokoro give their review, then you know which to choose or to insist on using Garki. You can aswell check National hospital to know their price, d last tym I checked almost 4yrs ago, it was abt 100k thereabout.
If he no gree, abegi just go to the one he wants and you will be alright.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Zaynie's post made me work my ass off decongesting my house.....Full big ghana-must-go bag of craps. DH sabi keep small small meaningless things tho'. Imagine his handouts from school still kept + sec school notebooks tongue

This one important.....That one important naim make crase man property dey plenty :X

I feel good praaaaaaaaaaa smiley

Thanks Zaynie.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mamas, pls I am 35 weeks pregnant. Baby has been on a low key for d past two days..I am worried..d kicks have reduced greatly.. Heartbeat s ok but I am just worried abt the reduced movements. Please help a sister. # TeamFebforSupernaturalDelivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Haleematm:

fruit goes without any problem especially apple. taking anything milk is out of it so i blv flakes wont work. what stage r u pls as i m not ving problem sleeping here
Am in first trimester too. Milk is going fine with me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
SimpleWow:

Why not use Garki hospital if your hubby can afford it.
My antenantal and delivery was ok, though I personally don't like the attitude of sm of the nurses there.
When it comes to attitude of staffs, u can't compare Garki hospt and Gen hospt.
The bolded is a norm for Gov't hospital. They just like giving attitude. Mtcheww.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
nutigal:
Mamas, pls I am 35 weeks pregnant. Baby has been on a low key for d past two days..I am worried..d kicks have reduced greatly.. Heartbeat s ok but I am just worried abt the reduced movements. Please help a sister. # TeamFebforSupernaturalDelivery.
Guess everything is fine since you said heartbeat is OK.
Shee na hear I hear say sugary things dey make baby move, you can try it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
ozycy, thnx a bunch..will try it. just wanted to know if it is normal grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
nutigal:

Please see your doctor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
FINA4804:

@rezzy, team March don dey take style plenty.We bless God for taking us this far and by His grace it shall all end in praise.
#team March for supernatural delivery#

Yes oo. Amen.

I'm so believing God for supernatural delivery.

How is the pushing ministry?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
lawvlypearl:

Odikwa PRESENT

Good to know u are doing fine. Howz the pushing ministry?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 5H4D3(f): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
sayoddy:
Good evening efrebori. If I don't come online nobori wee ask of me. Anyway, how's the baby bump watch going to all preggos and to the vigilante mama, una well done. I don't know where the superstition comes from but today I broke the don't-do as I got to see my full n@k!d body in a full mirror today since I carry belle. Mehn, skin darkening no get part two o. My face and stomach na coke and fanta and I don add weight. Don't mind my meme, i'm a first timer. I'll be 32weeks this tuesday and waiting for all to come to an end with praise.

Na the same day belle enter for us? will be 32 weeks on Tuesday too....Team March all the way

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
my luvly family i am back ohhh cerclage went fyn n my boss still gave me days off.u nid to c my bump...at 14wks plus am lookin almost 6months ohh.tnx for ur luv n prayers.luv u all
mega shoutout to team july.my edd just dey fluctuate lyk mtn network

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyloreoluwa(f): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Gaily04:

1. Tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. LawvlyPearl
10. HumbledbYgrace
11. brokewaist
12. estagirl
13. ambient
14. HD16
15. Olubankemi
16. Iceboo
17. mulberry
18. goldenruby

over present sef dey worry me.. today i saw a lady that was same weeks as me and her bump ehnnn be like 9 months own, and she was praying to be like me. hian if i hear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
tammyloreoluwa:

over present sef dey worry me.. today i saw a lady that was same weeks as me and her bump ehnnn be like 9 months own, and she was praying to be like me. hian if i hear.

My dear, no b small. I have been wondering what could be the cause sef. Is it too much space, plenty food or what?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
tyconcepts:
Zaynie's post made me work my ass off decongesting my house.....Full big ghana-must-go bag of craps. DH sabi keep small small meaningless things tho'. Imagine his handouts from school still kept + sec school notebooks tongue

This one important.....That one important naim make crase man property dey plenty :X

I feel good praaaaaaaaaaa smiley

Thanks Zaynie.

You vex oh cheesy biko go and put your feet up after all that work...

I was inspired too but just didnt have the strength to do anything this weekend
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Gaily04:

1. Tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. LawvlyPearl
10. HumbledbYgrace
11. brokewaist
12. estagirl
13. ambient
14. HD16
15. Olubankemi
16. Iceboo
17. mulberry
18. goldenruby

present ma,I full ground.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
smiley FTM mum like us it could be scary, at times mine would just be quite/ sleep for more than half d day. I ll just using my hand to rub my stomach so baby becomes active. It does worked for me. U can try it too.
#teamfeb loading#

nutigal:
ozycy, thnx a bunch..will try it. just wanted to know if it is normal grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
thnx rchilee and lcoral...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Iyabetajos:
my luvly family i am back ohhh cerclage went fyn n my boss still gave me days off.u nid to c my bump...at 14wks plus am lookin almost 6months ohh.tnx for ur luv n prayers.luv u all
glad all is fine. how is cerclage done?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
Thumbs up Tyconcepts.
The day I descended on my husband's corner. Na em I see one laptop bag say make I dust. I saw his Uni notes....since 2008 o! He still said dont trowey....I asked him "what work has it done for you for the past 5 years?" I trowey both bag and books.

The store nko? Dem turn store to junkyard. Broken plate, one leg of slippers, telephone book of since 1990 shocked, curtain rods ( and dem don change the holder o), dead curtain ( even if you dash madman e go reject am).
I practically emptied the store. See dem going to the dustbin to repick angry. I just warned all of them, anything you pick goes in your apartment. I lock store and keep key. Now I have to certify that what you want to keep is worth storing before I let you. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Gooday Mamas! Pls I'm a newbie and a first timer, I'm 6 weeks but since yesterday I have been cramping though not continously. Jst sharp pain at my lower abdomen. Pls am I suppose to be worried?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
ozycy:

Where did you have your first CS? You can use same hospital.
If he can afford it, I don't see reason why he won't allow you use Garki.
Or he's just being a typical economist like me that will be like " why spend 400k when I can spend 40k for same service " lipsrsealed
If Mamas Dat hv used Maitama or asokoro give their review, then you know which to choose or to insist on using Garki. You can aswell check National hospital to know their price, d last tym I checked almost 4yrs ago, it was abt 100k thereabout.
If he no gree, abegi just go to the one he wants and you will be alright.
lol @ typical economist, that's just his problem oo, that is it not the same cs others are doing at a cheaper rate? The Hospt I used for my 1st cs, are lacking docs n nurses at d moment, moreover I was not comfortable after the cs, It took me over 4mnths for my wound to heal, I will talk to him. Thanks dear, National hospt is too far for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SimpleWow(f): 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Iyabetajos:
Thank God for the success

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
SimpleWow:

Why not use Garki hospital if your hubby can afford it. Excellent customer service relation, U have good nurses and doc to attend to u.
For Gov't hospt, I used Maitama Gen hospital for antenatal and delivery for my first baby in 2013. VB is ard 3k and CS ard 40k, nt to sure of the amount they charge for CS.
When it comes to attitude of staffs, u can't compare Garki hospt and Gen hospt.
thanks my dear, I will still talk to him ooo, he says since we are expecting twins, there will be a lot of spending and so on, that's why he is complaining of d cost.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Iyabetajos:

did dis afternoon dear.still in d hospital.nt d first bt dis hosp is handling me as high risk so had general anaesthasia n will stay for 2 days here
Are you in Lagos? which hospital are you using if yes and what history or symptom caused you to have it recommended?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.