Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159129 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Omojudy:

Are you in Lagos? which hospital are you using if yes and what history or symptom caused you to have it recommended?

no am nt dear.i have had 5misscariages and 2stillbirths before so dey did d cerclage based on past history n am being closely monitored for gestational diabetes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
Omojudy:
glad all is fine. how is cerclage done?
dey stitch ur cervix like a purse bt place u on anaesthasia.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chili89:
Gooday Mamas! Pls I'm a newbie and a first timer, I'm 6 weeks but since yesterday I have been cramping though not continously. Jst sharp pain at my lower abdomen. Pls am I suppose to be worried?

cramping at that early stage is quite normal bt i suggest u see ur doc to b.assured.cramping was so bad for me ard dt tym i cried in a taxi one day cos i tot i was miscarrying
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
ohhhh Ginababy sorry am just seeing wat happened.may God comfort u dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Thanks @iyabetajos. May God console U @ginababy. May eternal rest be granted unto her and may her gentle soul reSt in peace Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Evening beautiful mothers, today is my daughter's christening and we named her Oluwadamilola, Tiwatope and some other beautiful names.

I know I'm not in the position to write BS but make I write am small, madam go come complete am later.

So last week sunday I went to bed early only for me to wake up around 12am midnight to see DW writhing in pain on the floor so this conversation ensued;

Me: baby, what's wrong?
Dw: I'm feeling pressure down there
Me: Contractions? Did you even sleep atall?
Dw: I think so. No I didn't
Me: is it the same as what you felt when we had our first baby?
Dw: yh but this one is slow
Me: Eh yah sorry.

I got down and joined her on the floor and start "fanning" her even though the fan was on. The pain kept coming and going and when it was around 2am, I went to wake my mom up. She came and said let's take her to the hospital and I was like "hospital ke, me I can't drive at 2am o" but she insisted and I drove them to the clinic at past 2am. The road was dark and lonely but alas we got the hospital, we checked in and I left dw with my mom at the hospital and returned back home immediately.

Lot of things happened between the time I left them and when she gave birth in the morning around 9am but dw @daradee will come and complete the story later and tell what she went through.

Make I no bore u jare.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aleesha0815: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
We full ground here o
Gaily04:
Where are my lovely team mamas. It time for roll call for Team May babes.

1. Tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. LawvlyPearl
10. HumbledbYgrace
11. brokewaist
12. estagirl
13. ambient
14. HD16
15. Olubankemi
16. Iceboo
17. mulberry
18. goldenruby

Any omission wasn't intentional. Pls feel free to add your name.
#teammayforsupernaturalandspeedydelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bolade005:
Evening beautiful mothers, today is my daughter's christening and we named her Oluwadamilola, Tiwatope and some other beautiful names.

You try, we are waiting for episode 2 from @ daradee
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
@ bolade005 ......so we have a name same.......congrats once again.may she continually be a blessing to ir household.

Lovely bs comin from a man.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ahhhhhh mumi Lioha, wetin I con do so tale u nor put my name for April list,dere's God ooooooo although u say Mk we add our name Bt me nor Sabi d editing nd adding tins oh,Mk u help me biko.

Good evening pushing mama's trust we pushing dem babies wella
Shout out to vigilanteees crew.
All newbies r highly welcome.

#teamapril4ease#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
ozycy:

You try, we are waiting for episode 2 from @ daradee

She go come update am later Ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
missmalachi:
@ bolade005 ......so we have a name same.......congrats once again.may she continually be a blessing to ir household.

Lovely bs comin from a man.
I learn fast shey?. Yh same name o, na nice name na.

Thank you Ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
temmy2103:

Depends on ur boss n colleagues, but don't stress ursef o(@ all). I sat down most times even when talking to dem oga(may God bless them all for me)

my colleagyes r nt dt understanding.na so dem go dey gossip say i no lyk work
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Iyabetajos:

my colleagyes r nt dt understanding.na so dem go dey gossip say i no lyk work

Madam with your history you should not give a hoot what your colleagues think or say. If some of them go through just half of what you have gone through they would not even be working at all unlike you.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ciscaos(f): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=Iyabetajos post=42101336]

no am nt dear.i have had 5misscariages and 2stillbirths before so dey did d cerclage based on past history n am being closely monitored for gestational diabetes
[/quote pls concerning gestational diabetes, are u placed on insulin injection cos I am on insulin right nw
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
No prayers today? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
hello swit mamas, just wanna say a big THANK YOU to all d well wishes i got ystady, in prsns of- Goldmine,Ginababy'hope ur good', Gaily04, Nggie, Fum baby, Eminya, able accountant Zaynie, Fab mummy, Izzy stevens, Chinwendym 'lvly lvly pix birthdy mate, trust u ova enjoyed urslf? Ekene must av enjoyed his own share of cake frm breast my regards', Sharon6, Rukemi 291, Maran1983, Juliebest, Mummyf, Sugah, n Talltosyne. Shout out to all d mamas in d ouz toooooo. My dy was fyn, bst wishes to u all, av a grt 9t. Muaah

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dear God thank you for every one on this thread, we appreciate you for being with us and our family members. We thank you for all the beautiful things you have lined ahead of us. We are truly grateful.

We cover every pregnant and expectant mum with the blood of Jesus. We will not have stillbirth/prom or sudden loss of our babies. They are cover with the blood of Jesus. Father hide them in your secret place.
Amen

Lord we will not loose our lives in this journey of childbirth in Jesus name. Strengthen us day by day and make it all end with a testimony. Show mercy and make our delivery easy and supernatural, amen.

Thank you for our senior mamas, protect them and their children. We ask that you continue to be with them and bless them.

Thank you for our friends/sisters/neighbours that are ttc, you said non shall be barren. You also said we should decree a thing and it shall be established- Lord we decree that they are fruitful mothers of nations, we declare that before this year runs out, their children will surround their table, we decree that they will conceive and carry to term in Jesus name.

Thank you for answered prayers already- AMEN

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyefulove: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
My people, how una dey? Congratulations to all who have given birth, may God continue to bless your lo. For those trusting God, please keep the faith, for those going through trying times, remember the good lord is closer than you think and for the rest of us pushing mamas, it shall definitely end in praise.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyefulove: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Abeg who has experienced carpel tunnel syndrome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
rezzy:
No prayers today? shocked shocked shocked

tru o lemme say a short prayer.
Heavenly father king of kings, i am that i am, ominipotent ever mavellous God, we ur children are gathered here before You to praise your holy name, we want to tank you for all the great things you have been doing in our lives, bless us kip us safe from all evil, let no evil befall any members of our family ijn. All those who lost their lved ones, father afflivction shall not rise a second time in their lives ijn, father bless all expectant mothers ijn, all those about to deliver, safe deliveries ijn, those who have delivered strenghten dem Lord and give dem d means in which they will use in taking care of their bundles of joy, let their kids, our children bring smiles to our faces and blessing to our homes ijn, to d fathers Lord multiply their pockets ijn above all draw us closer to you, so that on the last day, we will be with you in everlastin glory all these and more we ask through Jesus Christ name we pray Amen

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iceboo: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
lioha:
Cha cha cha cha Supernatural team April Kwenu!!!!!!.

1. fabmummy
2. Lioha
3. Talltosyne
4. Havefaith222
5. FreddywellsNgN
6. Bez
7. Mubzay
8. Iyefulove
9. ceysaga
10. Ifyjip
11. Izzystevens
12. Mspat
13. Sodiamond
14. Siscaos
15. Anak123
16. Nice14
17. Mumtwins

Feel free to add your name if it is not here
Dunno if its malaria o. But make una no vex, I had a dream that 16 of u ladies ported to May...lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
zaynie:
Thumbs up Tyconcepts.
The day I descended on my husband's corner. Na em I see one laptop bag say make I dust. I saw his Uni notes....since 2008 o! He still said dont trowey....I asked him "what work has it done for you for the past 5 years?" I trowey both bag and books.

The store nko? Dem turn store to junkyard. Broken plate, one leg of slippers, telephone book of since 1990 shocked, curtain rods ( and dem don change the holder o), dead curtain ( even if you dash madman e go reject am).
I practically emptied the store. See dem going to the dustbin to repick angry. I just warned all of them, anything you pick goes in your apartment. I lock store and keep key. Now I have to certify that what you want to keep is worth storing before I let you. grin

Hahahahahahhaha.......

Them sabi keep dirty sha.....DH say e get some things wei he go like show Mofe hence he dey keep them....I say am speaking in the capacity as Mofe's mum "My son is not interested in seeing ur old sec school books coz wetin dem teach you na analog age"..... Labbish tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iceboo: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Gaily04:
Where are my lovely team mamas. It time for roll call for Team May babes.

1. Tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. LawvlyPearl
10. HumbledbYgrace
11. brokewaist
12. estagirl
13. ambient
14. HD16
15. Olubankemi
16. Iceboo
17. mulberry
18. goldenruby

Any omission wasn't intentional. Pls feel free to add your name.
#teammayforsupernaturalandspeedydelivery
Yes o. We full ground throway... E don reach our turn o. It shall end in praise for sure
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
iceboo:

Dunno if its malaria o. But make una no vex, I had a dream that 16 of u ladies ported to May...lol. grin

I rebuke it in Jesus name.if I have to port it will be to March

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bez(f): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
Serious malaria plus pregnancy dreams am seriously eyeing march lols
iceboo:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
#prayermonday

Heavenly father, we bless your holy name, we worship and adore you. We thank you for the gift of life, for your provision and protection. We thank you for
Our vigilante mommas and their Lo's....may you keep them
Our waddling and bumping mommas....supernatural delivery ijn
Our newbie.....may you give them the strength to pull through
Our ATC sisters....may they port here ijn, an overflow of bfp this year ijn.
None of us on this thread shall suffer loss, we will always have good tidings to share.
In Jesus name I pray. #Amen

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
iceboo:

Haaaa....... I reject it in Jesus name.....me dat is eyeing march..... Haaa. Biko go n do malaria test ehn my sister....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Precious Father, We thank You for all things. We thank you for your continuous faithfulness and goodness over our lives and families. We thank you for your love that surpasses all understanding. Thank you so much for making us mothers. Thank you for blessing our wombs and the wombs you are about to bless. Thank you for causing us to triumph over principality and powers. We thank you dear Lord for making impossible, possible even amidst us here. We decree and declare that only your plan for our lives would stand! We decree and declare that no weapon fashion against us shall prosper. We pray dear Lord that you would make every one looking unto you for the fruit of the womb to conceive and bring forth in joy in Jesus name. Grant every beholder of this thread, good things. Mend broken hearts, increase our faith Lord that we may boldly say that the Lord is our Helper and we shall not fear what man shall do unto us. Help us Lord and fight our battles for us. We can't do it, for you are our Father.

In this new year, we ask that you disappoint the devices of the enemy, such that their hands cannot perform their enterprise. Make this year a remarkable, pleasant year for us all as we ask you in Jesus name. Amen.

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
5H4D3:

Na the same day belle enter for us? will be 32 weeks on Tuesday too....Team March all the way
I wonder too o. Now I have you in mind, who knows we might give birth same day. Thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
sugah:

Madam with your history you should not give a hoot what your colleagues think or say. If some of them go through just half of what you have gone through they would not even be working at all unlike you.

am nt ohh i tried to resign bt my boss encouraged me to keep working that if it gets to bed rest she will let me go

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.