Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199412 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmz(f): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Apple19,congratulations dear. Awaiting your birth story.
Switgoody and favoredgal long time no sawing. Am team april.
Adewunmi84, welcome, stress free 9 months to her BGG.
i took more lipton in my first preggy and she came with extra fat to give me so many tears. Now am taking my milo as the spirit directs. Will mix it, lipton, milo whatever goes as far as am satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
customised87:

Ahnahn, aint sisters supposed to support each other?
I ll remove senior from ur name ooo
Abeg, make i enjoy this time while it lasts o.
Lool

My baby didn't run from it, he grabs them by their ear and knack them on the floor. If they are living things, they would have been dead by now grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
dhabeautyjas:
Apple19,congratulations dear. Awaiting your birth story.
Switgoody and favoredgal long time no sawing. Am team april.
Adewunmi84, welcome, stress free 9 months to her BGG.
i took more lipton in my first preggy and she came with extra fat to give me so many tears. Now am taking my milo as the spirit directs. Will mix it, lipton, milo whatever goes as far as am satisfied.

Madam, are you back here officially? shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Iya Olubankemi.... my every shakable is shaking for u o. Thank you really. Upgrading is highly important in marriage.

Chiwendym... it seems u and I are partners in this 'crime' of wanting to know more.

Abeg mamas we need more ooooo. grin

Mr. Adewunmi84 a nurse once told a group of pregnant women that the only thing a pregnant woman shouldn't eat is poison. So I guess she should be allowed to eat whatever she craves provided it's not harmful.

As for ugliness and Lipton... Lol.

As for being an undergraduate, God will see her through. She should just take things easy. And sir, you really need to be supportive. Really really. You have to try to make life easy for her and try to cope with her mood swings. We wish her well. Pls don't add to her stress level. She's got enough baggage of stress.

congrats Apple19. We thank God for everything. God bless her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creammyicey2: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Good aft mamas,am a newbie here and a Ftm. proudly team May.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Apple19:
Hello house!! Rejoices with us....she's a Baby girl. BS coming soon
congratulations. May she be a source of happiness to ur home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ibari(f): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
funmz:

I'm team September tooo. Pls add me. We rock!

I'm in too!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ibari(f): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
sugah:
Olubankemi thank you ma grin grin grin iv jotted this wan dan...oya sexperienced mamas abeg come an add more to the list.

February mamas om your marks, set, drop it like its hot!!!! Supernatural delivery for you all in Jesus name.

Roll call for September mamas...pls add your name if its not here.

Sugah
Chili89
Uglybetty1
Loistee
Mowojuoluwa
Serefunmee
Blessedmum
Mummyife
Olaoyekemi
Updated..switgoodyy
Funmz welcome
Ibari
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmz(f): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ibari:

I'm in too!
Welcome !!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
creammyicey2:

Welcome dear, the class captain will add your name to the may group and pls pay your dues to the accountant general zaynie..... Enjoy

#teammayforstressfreedelivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Chinwedym and sugah! Have you tried the window method! Loll
A trial. Will convince you sha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Gaily04:
Where are my lovely team mamas. It time for roll call for Team May babes.

1. Tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. LawvlyPearl
10. HumbledbYgrace
11. brokewaist
12. estagirl
13. ambient
14. HD16
15. Olubankemi
16. Iceboo
17. mulberry
18. goldenruby
19. Rukemi291
20. bumbex
21. Rofemiguwa

Any omission wasn't intentional. Pls feel free to add your name.
#teammayforsupernaturalandspeedydelivery

Meet your teammates

creammyicey2:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Congrats Apple19. May your child always bring you joy and pride. Amin
Just like yesterday when u came in here o with MS wahala. we thank God for His mercies.

Safe delivery to the rest of the preggy mamas o.
Ehn ehn the Valentino mamas, you know me now, to impress you need to sama us one fine Valentine baby make we use sweet the mind wink wink wink

Januarymamas una do well. Infact chop knuckle.
Una try.
TeamOctober2016 in the making, nah una I dey wait for o, una must shaaakkkkkeeeee this thread.

Newcomers, welcome o. May your stay be fruitful and stressfree. Amin
Abeg pay your dues o. If you hide, I will seek u out and make u do the preggy jump angry
For dusting of file pay to Snr Beedam cheesy

Over the lipton matter lol!
I drank shege out of it.
My baby turned out cute kiss

#PrayerMonday loading.....
Where's RashMe?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
You don close book for team January. Porting is allowed. May your Lo increase the joy and happiness in your home.

Apple19:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creammyicey2: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
lawvlypearl:

Meet your teammates

Waoooo that cool thanks.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dfos2k(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
olubankemi:

Don't be confused.

Did she just missed her period? If yes let her wait intil she is about three weeks after she missed her period, by then she will be six to seven weeks and scan can detect foetus.

Fibroid don't make one test positive to pregnancy test.

Let her be patience and relax, fibroid will become fine boys soon.
th anks we're waitin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dfos2k(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
[/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
BritneyStacy:

Fibroids alone can't make her test positive to urine and blood test. It is possible she has fibroids coexisting in the uterus with the pregnancy. Wait for some weeks say 4weeks or so and repeat the scan. Meanwhile, let her be taking care of herself like a pregnant woman till you guys confirm it to be on the safe side. All the best...
we're waiting but can't stop wondering. This is our first.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dfos2k(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
sugah:

Any idea how many weeks ago she saw her last period? It might still be too early for a scan to pick up the fetus.
her last period was in mid December
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dfos2k(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
olubankemi:

Don't be confused.

Did she just missed her period? If yes let her wait intil she is about three weeks after she missed her period, by then she will be six to seven weeks and scan can detect foetus.

Fibroid don't make one test positive to pregnancy test.

Let her be patience and relax, fibroid will become fine boys soon.
I really appreciate your support and encouragement. It's our first
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dfos2k(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Fibroids alone can't make her test positive to urine and blood test. It is possible she has fibroids coexisting in the uterus with the pregnancy. Wait for some weeks say 4weeks or so and repeat the scan. Meanwhile, let her be taking care of herself like a pregnant woman till you guys confirm it to be on the safe side. All the best...
the funny thing is that the first test said it's one nodule of fibroids while the second scan said 2.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dhabeautyjas Congrats dear

Apple19 you sha squeezed into team Buick. Congrats and welcome to the world princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyloreoluwa(f): 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
creammyicey2:

Waoooo that cool thanks.....

u welcome.
team may just checking on u guys and saying happy Sunday to ya all....
me I tire for dis over night craving of starch and ogweri soup(owoh)......
as for Milo I dey drink shege comot inside. but was told to stop it cus dem say baby go to big..but I still drink once once and I drink malt drink everyday..... I dey come mk I go make starch chop..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
dfos2k:
the funny thing is that the first test said it's one nodule of fibroids while the second scan said 2.
What ever the true situation is, it's a matter of time and you guys will soon find out. Some women have fibroids coexisting with a pregnancy like it is the case with me. Being her first pregnancy, I know how anxious you guys are to wait but there is nothing else you guys can do than to wait for some weeks. Hope you guys are using a good hospital with a good gynaecologist too. It is well with your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
beedam:

Madam, are you back here officially? shocked
Yes o sweetim
creammyicey2:
Welcome on board

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
Adewunmi84:
Happy Sunday to everybody here.My name is Ade.I am new here.My wife is four months pregnant.We already had 2 scans.the first one on November and last one in december.please,I just like to know what and what she should be doing and those things she must not do.she is still an undergraduate though and she have started ante-natal already.Can she continue taking her milo tea for now because her nurses asked her to stop it and start taking lipton tea but I read lipton tea will make the baby ugly and tiny.So,I have asked her to stop the lipton tea and continue with the milo tea but in moderation as advised in nairaland family sectio(before I was directed here).I can see her seniors here and I know you are all capable of giving out effective advise.This is her first pregnancy.thanks.
Well I don't think there is anything in Milo that is dangerous to an unborn baby except Milo contains caffeine, then it's good she stops taking it but I really doubt if it does. I guess why some women are advised to stop taking Milo or reduce its consumption is to avoid high blood sugar in pregnancy or having over big babies as they are always so difficult to push during delivery. Please when in doubts if a particular food or drink is safe in pregnacy, just google it. Good enough she has started antenatal so she will be given some routine drugs like folic acid, calcium and some blood tabs which she must take everyday. She just has avoid undue stress but it will be difficult for her being that she is still a student ....then you have to be extra supportive oo. Help her with house chores abeg. Don't insist that she must wash, cook, clean like before except she is the type that pregnancy doesn't disturb but remember she has books to read else her performance will suffer.. Support, support and encouragement! Like myself, my husband's support is really helpful now oo. Don't know how I would have done without it. Since I have problems eating the food I cook since I got pregnant, he either offers to cook the food himself when he can or he simply takes me out to eat while he eats the one I cook. She may not have that kind of problem so ask her where you can help her.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
nkkystel:
@ mzfunshy, Alleluyah! Congratulations and thank God Almighty for the good news. May God bless and keep your LO.
Teamie, are u porting with me?? or am i alone?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
So my LO has decided it's Feb after all. angry it's well......

TeamFeb for Supernatural Delivery Amen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Apple19:

Congrats dear. God bless your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
LegitDiva:

Mama, January is nt over yet..You still have some hours to go...Dont lose hope smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
LegitDiva:

Oh, thot i was alone. Its sure well ooo, though something could still happen from now to 11:59pm
#teamJaFe4painlesslabour#

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Safe06

Prettmum

Legendsmother

Iomoge2

Ayashow

IyeEjime

..............make I see the person weh go ask me why I mention am for PREGNANCY thread All
I know be say Oluwa is involvedkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss house goodnight!
See you in February.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.