Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,731 members, 7,847,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8233515 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6956) (6957) (6958) (6959) (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Listen114: 10:50am On May 19
Currently 30 weeks pregnant
Had some complications due to sweet tooth but it has been resolved. So I came across this website on how sugar affect pregnant women and decided to share it.
https://stayfit001getit..com/2024/05/how-sugar-affects-pregnant-women.html
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 5:49pm On May 19
Dijaaa:
Tor. Where are my October team mates oh

We dey here o according to lmp I'm Oct 5 but first scan at 8 weeks said October 3. Twins on borad may God Almighty perfect all that concerns us all.

Will you be our Cappo wink

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 6:04pm On May 19
Ryan03:
Am I the only one with a big tummy at only 20 weeks?

I'm 20weeks too, if you see my tummy ehn, you will think we're almost done... I tell people were just getting started o... No even think am grin. May God make it easy for us

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 10:41pm On May 19
Parkiz:

We dey here o according to lmp I'm Oct 5 but first scan at 8 weeks said October 3. Twins on borad may God Almighty perfect all that concerns us all.

Will you be our Cappo wink

Awwwn. I love twins oh. But be like twins God no write for me 😁. Alhamdulillah always. Mine is October 16 according to my lmp and scan too. May God ease the journey for us all.
Since I'm all about here being lively. I will try. Baby dust to all my ttc Mama's.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 10:56pm On May 19
Team October 2024

October Mama's, all of us are in our second trimester. Hope vomiting and nausea don reduce. Some of us should have start feeling baby movement and light kicks. May God ease this journey for us all.
Abeg if your name no show, kindly identify.

1. Parkiz...............Oct.5..... ?
2. Ryan................Oct........?
3. Dijaaa.............oct.16.....?

Meanwhile, the kind shege I dey see for back pain now ehnnnn. It is well.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EquilibriumX: 6:26am On May 20
Ryan03:
oh dear! Big congratulations to you and your family. Really happy for you, PAPA BOMBOY
Lol. Thank you !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 3:09pm On May 20
Dijaaa:
Team October 2024

October Mama's, all of us are in our second trimester. Hope vomiting and nausea don reduce. Some of us should have start feeling baby movement and light kicks. May God ease this journey for us all.

Alhamdulillah we Team October has a cappo smiley. Thank you mama.

I'm feeling movements from the two of them already nausea has subsided which is a huge relieve.
My new normal is feeling heavy and their heads pressing my lower stomach especially at night time. Alhamdulillah for everything.

Someone still stylishly asked me at work today if my edd will be next month. shocked me wey just start Abi wey just dey middle deni cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 5:56pm On May 20
Parkiz:

Alhamdulillah we Team October has a cappo smiley. Thank you mama.

I'm feeling movements from the two of them already nausea has subsided which is a huge relieve.
My new normal is feeling heavy and their heads pressing my lower stomach especially at night time. Alhamdulillah for everything.

Someone still stylishly asked me at work today if my edd will be next month. shocked me wey just start angry.

Sorry mama, I can relate very well. But we sef don try, at least we don reach half way. May we all deliver safely.
Na to dey ignore anybody wey ask you questions again grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:34pm On May 20
Dijaaa:

Sorry mama, I can relate very well. But we sef don try, at least we don reach half way. May we all deliver safely.
Na to dey ignore anybody wey ask you questions again grin
True talk.

Those of us that are just starting first trimester, only God is our help with the food aversion and nausea

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 8:37pm On May 20
Hamzashaf99:
True talk.

Those of us that are just starting first trimester, only God is our help with the food aversion and nausea
Seriously. But laslas we will be fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhayne(f): 5:32pm On May 21
Mommas, you people did not explain this thing well to me o. Sleeping on one's side no be beans. Whenever I wake up and find myself lying on my back, I feel so guilty ehn

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummynicole3(f): 6:44pm On May 21
Hi mummies I'm kind of worried
I'm eight weeks gone
So I went to register for antenatal in a government hospital
The process is tedious
Now this evening I'm seeing light brownish discharge which I don't like.

Another thing again is in 2021 I was diagnosed of high prolactin, i use only Bromegon for few days and I stopped, that same year I stopped taking drugs and all. When I got my positive test , the doctor at the private hospital told me to do hormonal profile [progesterone alone ] I want to ask if it makes sense to do such test while pregnant, I'm confused 😕
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Doren94: 8:36pm On May 21
Hi everyone am new here n have been following silently..... Love to be added on the roll call, my due date is October 26 according to lmp.
Am currently 17 weeks 4 days

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 12:01am On May 22
mummynicole3:
I'm eight weeks gone
The process is tedious

Another thing again is in 2021 I was diagnosed of high prolactin, i use only Bromegon for few days and I stopped, that same year I stopped taking drugs and all. When I got my positive test , the doctor at the private hospital told me to do hormonal profile [progesterone alone ] I want to ask if it makes sense to do such test while pregnant, I'm confused 😕

About the sporting I think you should report to the hospital if you have not done that already. Then as regards the hormonal profile test, I know it usually done at a specific date after one's period. Don't know if it can be done when pregnant too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 12:05am On May 22
Doren94:
Hi everyone am new here n have been following silently..... Love to be added on the roll call, my due date is October 26 according to lmp.
Am currently 17 weeks 4 days

October 2024 team

Let's welcome our newest member oh. Mama you are welcome 🤗 to our amazing team. Sending you cold watermelons and yourgurt grin

4. Doyen94......oct26....?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummynicole3(f): 3:12am On May 22
Dijaaa:

About the sporting I think you should report to the hospital if you have not done that already. Then as regards the hormonal profile test, I know it usually done at a specific date after one's period. Don't know if it can be done when pregnant too.
I just saw the spotting once and I didn't see it again ma, and about the test, I know it done when trying to get pregnant, so I don't know for the doctor sef, he referred me to a lab, maybe he's just doing the referral thing, who knows.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 1:27pm On May 22
mummynicole3:
I just saw the spotting once and I didn't see it again ma, and about the test, I know it done when trying to get pregnant, so I don't know for the doctor sef, he referred me to a lab, maybe he's just doing the referral thing, who knows.

Okk. Since the test won't interfere with the pregnancy, you can as well do it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lankybaby(f): 5:01pm On May 22
Pls what can I use amin my early week8 but am having serious back ache which is really disturbing…I need help please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lesbihornest(f): 5:49pm On May 22
Rhayne:
Mommas, you people did not explain this thing well to me o. Sleeping on one's side no be beans. Whenever I wake up and find myself lying on my back, I feel so guilty ehn
i have given up o. I even bought pregnancy pillow but heat no allow me use am.

All my ribs don dey pain me and I wake up on my back.

They sha say sleep any which way as long as you're comfortable and if you wake on your back, try to adjust and keep adjusting.

We will all be fine embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shilz(f): 6:16pm On May 22
philexcel:
Am at 33weeks going 34weeks next week. Got admitted last week Friday but discharged this week Wednesday on high blood pressure. Given some drugs to take. I have been monitoring my BP since. Been seeing sometimes 150/99. 145/82 I noticed it peak around 12noon and somewhere 2pm..infact I recorded 115/68 in the evening yesterday.

Am kind of concerned cos my next appointment is Wednesday. I used a general hospital. There is not protein urine +. Just a trace after repeated checks. Baby moves and kick consistently

Any expert advise from anyone that have gone through BP experience in pregnancy.
if u take your drugs as instructed you will be fine,I was placed on hbp tabs till 36 weeks…
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:23pm On May 22
mummynicole3:
I'm eight weeks gone
The process is tedious

Progesterone is important in maintaining pregnancy in early stages, I believe that's for the uterine lining.

As for the test do it asap, especially with the light discharge. Not sure about the prolactin in pregnancy though. Ask for more information at the hospital if possible
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 12:37am On May 23
Rhayne:
we Dey together
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ollumyte: 3:47pm On May 23
Dijaaa:

October 2024 team

Let's welcome our newest member oh. Mama you are welcome 🤗 to our amazing team. Sending you cold watermelons and yourgurt grin

Team October here, my EDD is oct 22nd

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 6:48pm On May 23
Dijaaa:
Team October 2024

Awesome. Where is team August o!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 7:34pm On May 23
Ollumyte:

. You're welcome mama, happy being bellefull cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummynicole3(f): 8:28pm On May 23
Hamzashaf99:

Progesterone is important in maintaining pregnancy in early stages, I believe that's for the uterine lining.

As for the test do it asap, especially with the light discharge. Not sure about the prolactin in pregnancy though. Ask for more information at the hospital if possible
so I can run the progesterone test alone right
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummynicole3(f): 8:28pm On May 23
Dijaaa:

Okk. Since the test won't interfere with the pregnancy, you can as well do it.
ok ma I will do it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 2:41am On May 24
Ollumyte:

Team October 2024

The super team cool.
Our ministry don dey increase oh. Welcome mama and wish you a sweet stay and supernatural delivery to everyone us.

2. Ryan................Oct.3........?
4. Doren94......oct26....?
5. Ollumyte.... Oct22....?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 2:44am On May 24
Meanwhile na only me Waka come with this lack of sleep at night. Na so eye go clear even when I try to force the sleep. Isn't it too early for this one again. Kai

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhayne(f): 7:22am On May 24
Lesbihornest:
i have given up o. I even bought pregnancy pillow but heat no allow me use am.

All my ribs don dey pain me and I wake up on my back.

They sha say sleep any which way as long as you're comfortable and if you wake on your back, try to adjust and keep adjusting.

We will all be fine embarassed

It's well. Las Las, we go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhayne(f): 7:23am On May 24
Ryan03:
we Dey together

grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:29am On May 24
Dijaaa:

Team October 2024

The super team cool.
Our ministry don dey increase oh. Welcome mama and wish you a sweet stay and supernatural delivery to everyone us.

5. Ollumyte.... Oct22....?
I like as Team October full everywhere oh.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6956) (6957) (6958) (6959) (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.