Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,966 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8206417 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2016
Brownsmoothie:
Lord I thank you for bringing me this far....Happy Birthday to me
happy birthday to u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SimpleWow(f): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Tanx@ Juliebest, Amhappy, ozycy, Eminya,proudmom38
God bless u all

Happy birthday Brownsmothie, wishing u many more glorious years ahead

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2016
happy Brownsmothie, wish long life n prosperity.

Good morning mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2016
@nazablossom..am fyn tnx. @zimunachimdi and Treasure95 welcum nd happy bumping @brownsmoothie..happybirthday to u mam.
#teamjulyforsharpsharpdelivery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2016
Hbd Brownsmoothie, I wish you long life, good health and prosperity.

BTW your brown is realllyy smooth and fine wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Happy Birthday @Brownsmoothie. Many glorious years ahead.

@julie2015, how are u? Abeg try come give us BS, we want it while its still fresh.

#teammaysharpbsthings
#weshallnotowebs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2016
Brownsmoothie:
HBD 2 U LLNP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2016
Hello everyone...im out if my peeping mode..how is the pushing ministry going..may it end in praise by God's grace..
Ma'am zaynie, I left mom's place after my programme and I stay at agbara. So deliveries ain't easy because of the distance and there isn't much gain. But I am into something else I will let out very soon..
#team June...let the countdown begin..
32 days to the month of June...no be beans o! God has been faithful..
Ma'am ginababy pls stay strong. You will be fine aii..
Ma'am Enkaydewdrop thanks for the mention. Hope you got your ewa agoyin yesterday. They sell at lekki first roundabout's gate. In front of me cure..in the mornings. That used to be my breakfast when I was still working there.
Congratulations to the mamas that just put to bed..may your Los continue to put joy in your hearts..
Tyconcept, may God console you..it is well..
Happy birthday teamie..may you live long in good health and wealth...long life and prosperity..we April borns are cool like that..
Have a nice day mamas..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2016
Happy birthday browmsmothie. God bless u richly!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2016
Brownsmoothie:
Lord I thank you for bringing me this far....Happy Birthday t me

A very happy birthday to. Enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Happy birthday brownsmoothie...age with grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fosterkid: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2016
rezzy:
Vigilante dey hold class captain Maureensylvia

Update of Team March.

Maureensylvia ** delivered
Oselin ** delivered
Ramcie ** delivered
Bimpeswt ** delivered
bee2bee **ported to February
Rezzy ** ported to February
FINA4804 ** delivered
yetunspepper ** ported to February

proudmum11 ** delivered
moonert, ** ported to February
senoreetah,
manchybabe,
cobany69,
Debbiemma ** delivered
sallylove
happytemi
Ceysaga
Prugee ** delivered
Sayoddy
Fosterkid DELIVERED
mrsbw ** delivered
5H4D3
Myselfonly
SimpleWow ** delivered
Tmama2 ** delivered
Mamatukwas

March mama still owing birth story, Come and update us oo

Wishing the rest mamas supernatural delivery, in Jesus Name. Amen
delivered a week ago via CS, d pain was worth it, beautiful princess..

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2016
sugah:

Yes the parents are interested.

Ok, send me a pm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2016
@ brownsmoothie happy birthday ma'am.more years of glorious celebration
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2016
@ginababy the lord is your strength
@ Brownsmoothie happy born day to you. God's blessing and higher you in all endeavour
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2016
fabmum:

location is ilupeju..Pls send me a pm..I wee respond
hi mama where in Ilupeju do u reside, m asking coz m in Ilupeju AT moment, came to say hi to mumsy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Happy birthday @ brownsmoothie. God bless u.

@ ginababy pls get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Good morning ma.as,@Brownsmothie happy birthday to you #team october mamas# how una dey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2016
JUMAYIN:
hi mama where in Ilupeju do u reside, m asking coz m in Ilupeju AT moment, came to say hi to mumsy

Gdmornin..sorry dear jst seeing Ds..I stay arnd coker roundabout.. I'm trying to send U a pm..nt going.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2016
fosterkid:
deliveured a week ago via CS, d pain was worth it, beautiful princess..

Congratulations, may her arrival bring joy and abundant blessings to your home. Wishing you speedy recovery.

I tot you were a March mama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Happy birthday @ brownsmoothie. Age with grace and av fun

@ ginababy pls get well soon.receive strength in Jesus name..

Gudmorning mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Mamas,i hail oo,au body,may all d pregnant women deliver safely,may God tke care of our Los,and may He strengthen us all,hapy birthday,Brownsmoothie,enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2016
Kikikikiki missmalachi kin chi kwa'do ne....congrats lost mine recently.kisses to sophie
nazablossom:
finally here phewwww!!. hello mamas,how body.
@zimunachimdi and Treasure95 welcome to teammay, but una go pay late entry money.
our able captain Gaily04 , you dey try wella God is your strenght,but abeg include our able sonographer rofemiguwa in the fold,she have been with ua from the begining. we shall get there soon.
@julie2015 congrats on the birth of your princess.
@ginababy get well soon,cos may mamas go scatter your dada with sexy borning.the lord is your strenght.
@ahnie and tyconcept,sorry for your loss, may the good lord grant them eternal rest amen.
@cutienik, how body.
@mismalachi i didnt know you have chopped frog oo.maybe i missed the post,i wish you stressfree preggy,how is little sophie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Brownsmoothie:
Happy birthday dear. Best wishes!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Y'all making me miss my preggy days,diaris God oooo,y didn't I come across dis thread den,God y? Well,I wil join u guys wen ds has advanced small..

I'm in new born thread,bt dis thread z mur fun wink(new born mamas,mk una no vex ooo,bt na true I talk na,shebi una knw tongue)..

Hv read soooo many bs(s grin),n it has made me cum to appreciate lyf n God mur,una doo,keep d luv in ds thread mamas,I wil gv advice in d ones wey I knw,u guys over rock..

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Tanx to all mamas for d wishes and likes...May Almighty God perfect all dat concerns u all

@Madam Zaynie...ayam blushing o...lolz

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Happy birthday brownsmoothie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hello mamas,hope una day is going smoothly. Blissful day to you all!

Teamies,how the ministry be?

<singing>If your team is MAY,come out and dance,
if your team is MAY,come out and dance,
if you are dancing like an apple tree,God bless you,if you are dancing like an apple tree;God bless you.
Team captain(Gaily04),Omaibaji,lawvlypearl come and dance...

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
K
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
zimunachimdi:

if you are dancing like an apple tree,God bless you,if you are dancing like an apple tree;God bless you.
it's a pity u can't see my waddling sexy steps as am dancing here ni. Wey I dey flip nyansh n boobs join sef.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
zimunachimdi:

My dear, dance well o, for me nw, no waist o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
nazablossom:
mamas ,i just did the scan now,things changed, baby lie is no longer cephalic but transverse now,,, placenta is no longer posterior but anterior now. i am so tired of the whole thing. how can baby change position at this critical time.the fibroid is now occupying position of where baby's head suppose to be. anyways let the will of God be done.
cc :kaffy4bill,omaibaji,rofemiguwa,cutienik and other sabi mamas
Ma'am, just try and relax. I know it ain't easy but it's all gonna end in praise
We will all celebrate together. Our prayers are with you. You must have a supernatural delivery. Doctor's report doesn't supercede God's report.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mayfufu27 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.