Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8164108 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:19pm On May 23, 2016
@ miamimama's ,in as much as it is easier to ask u to ignore hs calls n d babes,it is not easy for u to do such.

Concentrate on ur kids trust me he will feel threatened at d tot that he will lose them to u.

Pray non of those babes get pregnant for him n want to use it to claim what u hv laboured for.

Congrats to all the mama that have gotten there bfp n to those that have given birth.
Happy wedding anniversary to u mitchyy n happy birthday to u ginababy.

On a 2nd tot....... e b lik say i go b team feb class rep ooo this one way i no unstd how e dey do u.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:20pm On May 23, 2016
Our gracious Father, we bless Your Holy name. We thank You for how far You have lead us in our individual lives. Daddy, You are awesome and we reverence Your name.

Lord, we thank You for the gift of pregnancy and child bearing. We have erred and come short of Your glory, have mercy on us and forgive our sins.

Into Your able hands we commit our pregnancies and babies, since You promised that whatever is in Your hands is safe and secure. Our deliveries we commit, the Doctors, nurses, matrons and midwives we handover to You. Give them the expertise to handle us. In all we pray for swift and supernatural delivery to all mamas in waiting. It will surely end in praise. We commit our lovely husbands to You, protect, provide and give them patience to take care of us.

We also commit our TTC sisters into Your hands, just as You have miraculously brought new members, so You will answer the others waiting in line for a miracle.

Thank You Lord for answered prayers. We thank You because we know You do exceedingly, more abundantly than we have asked for. Our endeavours are covered with Your blood. All our prayers are in Jesus Name.......Amen

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:24pm On May 23, 2016
cutienik:
@mitchyy...mumi raptor2 has dishin out prayers on behalf of our team..make it official mam.

I've already nominated you or mum raptor2 before now. Na una nor gree show face to lead the prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:27pm On May 23, 2016
@ IyeEjima my anniversary buddy wer art thou? Wherever u are I pray you are doing fine.May Gods protection cover u and ur family.Godbless u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 23, 2016
tatacherie:

My sister tnx Ma'am for checking.d tin taya me o.d pain siddon berekeke.sotey I don dey use to am.but baby:s increasing weight ve made it worse presently.I hope that one day I will wake up 2 feel it no more.Godbless you for caring
ehya dnt wori mam it will disappear..it was almost a wk b4 i realise d pain has gone...kip massagin it too..kisses to ur angel nd gudnyt ma.
@mitchyy..mumi raptor2 wil do d needful magrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:29pm On May 23, 2016
@ cutienik thanks Ma.yes I will.Godbless n peaceful night rest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 23, 2016
happybumpin missmalachi tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:34pm On May 23, 2016
cutienik:
happybumpin missmalachi tongue
Lol.....i hv nt done test to confirm yet ooooo .just my guess from d obvious symptoms.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:35pm On May 23, 2016
ahnie:
Missmalachi you are sighted.Lolz
Hahahahah.....i tried calling u few days back but ur num ws nt connecting.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 23, 2016
missmalachi:

Lol.....i hv nt done test to confirm yet ooooo .just my guess from d obvious symptoms.

obviously it is settled ma we nid old mamas here againgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:07am On May 24, 2016
When the spirit of the Lord is upon my life, I'll dance like David danced. And finally around 7:30pm my little princess came to this world weighing 3.4kg..#VD. Bs later lemme sleep small biko

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 12:14am On May 24, 2016
Prettyhurts:
When the spirit of the Lord is upon my life, I'll dance like David danced. And finally around 7:30pm my little princess came to this world weighing 3.4kg..#VBAC. Bs later lemme sleep small biko
Congratulations.She is blessed and highly favoured in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eriolaoluwa: 12:20am On May 24, 2016
Im sorry to intrude.....I dont belong here yet.. but soon.
I saw something online about a movie called the war room......and it's says your spouse is not the enemy.....its basically explaining how the spiritual controls the physical and nothing it's too hard for God to do.....
If God can humbled Paul and use him for his glory.. I think and believe with prayers he ll definitely change.. God can and will touch his life. Keep praying my dear sister.... God listens.. And to your daughter. ..let her know marriage is not bed of roses.....Some have it really interesting with one problem or the other... yours is infidelity ....Some is sickness,financial crisis,childlessness and lot more.

It is not easy but God ll touch his heart just as he controls the movement of water.

Congratulations to the new mums

miamimama:

Hmmnmn.!
1. It is well! I need to get tested!
2. It has been going on like this for a very long time, he will stop and continue. But it's worst now that he is fully established and comfortable to some extent.
4. I'veasked him several times,if there's anything I've done wrong, the only thing he said was that I'm not satisfying him sexually(which I'm trying to improve)sometimes he will say he is just playing with his phone by chatting with all those girls.
5. I don't know what to do to make him stop. My daughter is even another case because she's already having a different mind towards marriage.

I really want to stay and make it work. I've been suffering with him for the past years. Another girl can not come and reap where she did not sow.
Can I still conceive?, because he mentioned something about having more children(we have just two children)
But giving birth has not been easy for me as I had both children through cs and the doctor advised me not to take in again.?

I am dark(ebony). I really dress very well of which he compliments often.
He is really a good man but its just this infidelity issue.
I just pray God will touch him.
I have people I can report too but its going to bring shame to the family and can finish his career.

Thank you mama's for your suggestion.
I wish you all joy in your marriage.
Cheers!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 12:23am On May 24, 2016
Wow congrats @ prettyhurts Little angel welcome to the world. Ginababy abeg bring dt wardrope oo u don get bday mate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:25am On May 24, 2016
Prayer monday #team September

Heavenly father, we come to you this evening with thanks praises, glory honour and adoration for all you have done for us all through our lives and our pregnancies. We thank you for bringing us this far, and we trust that you would take us to the end without problems or sad news. We would all get to our due dates and deliver healthy babies just like the Hebrew women. Just as our monikers are different, so are the challenges we are facing wether with our pregnancies or life in general. Lord we ask that you lift whatever burdens us at this time and grant us divine intervention to our problems.

We commit everyone that has suffered a loss in the last weeks into your hands lord. We pray you grant us the peace that comes with knowing that our loved ones are resting with you in Glory. Grant eternal rest to our dearly departed ones, in Jesus name. Amen.

We commit our sisters that just got their bfps into your care o Lord,please grant them a sttessfree pregnancy and a cause to testify to your goodness at the appointed times.

We also commit our ATC sisters into your care. Some are agitated, depressed and almost losing hope. Lord we know you have not forgotten about them, you know each of them by name and would call them out of the waiting room at your appointed time. We ask you Lord to please give them renewed hope to always remember that You alone are Lord and you have decreed that NONE shall ne barren. We thank you for we know their prayers have been answered.
We want to specially commit your children with the following monikers cheerychy, adorablewifey, omowunmigan, rukemi291 that cast their young, we pray that you give them double for their losses.
We decree there shall be no more loses
We decree that none shall cast thier young
We decree that none shall be barren.
We decree safe deliveries to all mamas
We decree healthy babies and parents alive

All these we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:26am On May 24, 2016
prettyhurtz congrats sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:33am On May 24, 2016
Prettyhurts:
When the spirit of the Lord is upon my life, I'll dance like David danced. And finally around 7:30pm my little princess came to this world weighing 3.4kg..#VBAC. Bs later lemme sleep small biko
Congratulations mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 12:35am On May 24, 2016
Congrats prettyhurts, it has ended in praise and may God bless ur little angel.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:40am On May 24, 2016
Chizeal I saw your post asking about treating malaria in pregnancy but I cant find it anymore to reference.

Antimalarial drugs are given to women during pregnancy to 'prevent' malaria as it can lead to maternal and infant mortality. You do not have to test positive for malaria to get the drugs. If you haven't gotten a dose yet, you might want to speak with your gyne/antenatal doctor about it. Unless you are in an area where malaria is non-existent sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 12:41am On May 24, 2016
sugah:

Congratulations mama.

Hallelujah...congrats to u @prettyhurts

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 1:43am On May 24, 2016
Better late than never

Prayer Monday #TeamDecember#

Heavenly Father, we thank you for the gift of life, for good health and sound mind. For strength to carry our pregnancies till this day, be thou glorified. We are confident that you who has brought us this far will protect us till our due dates when we shall bring forth our LOs.

We thank you for our DHs, for their love, care and understanding in this period. May they never be weary.

We are grateful for the precious lives growing in our wombs, thank you for the grace to be called an expectant mother. We do not take this opportunity for granted and we ask that your hand will always be upon us. No evil eye will see us.

We pray for all about to conceive mothers in the waiting room, we ask that you remember them just as you remembered us for good. Let their testimonies come speedily.

We also pray for all sisters that have suffered one loss or the other, using our dear sister Omowunmigan as a point of contact, we humbly ask that you give them double for all their troubles. Wipe away their tears and give them joy that no evil person can steal again. Let their joy be permanent.

We sanctify our bodies with your precious blood and we pray that all of us shall be congratulated on the day of delivery. Open doors for our DHs and let the entrance of our LOs into our homes bring more financial breakthroughs.

We pray for all our May mamas and May celebrants, give them memorable gifts they will always be grateful for this year.

And for us December expectant mothers, as we round up the first trimester, give us strength to overcome tiredness and fatigue, wisdom to eat the right foods and remembrance to take our rightful medications as at when due.

We thank you because you are a prayer answering God, in Jesus name we have prayed, AMEN.

Cc
enque, Queen1, mukhcech(dec daddy), mamacajah, AwesomeGodiAv, SisiNini, iamfruitful04, mimibe, orney

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:02am On May 24, 2016
ahnie:
she don born abi.

Yes mam.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:18am On May 24, 2016
missmalachi:
@ miamimama's ,in as much as it is easier to ask u to ignore hs calls n d babes,it is not easy for u to do such.
It happened in my family also,my dad ws a pastor n has this cheating nature b4 he became a pastor.my mum tot being a pastor ws going to change him,it only supress it n rather he did it codedly.
Concentrate on ur kids trust me he will feel threatened at d tot that he will lose them to u.

Pray non of those babes get pregnant for him n want to use it to claim what u hv laboured for.

Congrats to all the mama that have gotten there bfp n to those that have given birth.
Happy wedding anniversary to u mitchyy n happy birthday to u ginababy.

On a 2nd tot....... e b lik say i go b team feb class rep ooo this one way i no unstd how e dey do u.

Somebody ve chop frog ooo. Welcome back sis!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:20am On May 24, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Congrats mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:28am On May 24, 2016
Bs as e dey hot, sorry cough no gree me sleep o, e dy affect my vj if I wan cough am.

After saying my midnight prayer on Sunday night, I told my Almighty Paddy that I can't enter 41weeks with this baby, that I asked Him of this baby and He favored me, that He should complete what He started in my life, cried so bitterly (was only 2cm dilated). Had heavy contraction that night which later stopped. In the morning, I went to the hospital to see my Doctor, after checking me, he told me ahh what happened that I'm not dilated, I told him doctor you must be joking, I'm not going back home today with this stomach, I must give birth today, 41weeks will never be my portion.
After everything, he induced me around 4:30pm with drug, gave me injection around 4:59, immediately strong contraction started. It wasn't funny, kai naso people go get mind born 6 pickin ni.
Entered Favor room around 5:59, and dropped it like is hot around 7:30pm, no tear. Dear midwife, I'm very sorry for scratching, my dh, I'm so sorry for insulting u, my lovely princess, I love you.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 4:23am On May 24, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Congrats dear, may God bless your princess. Who says God does not hear the prayers of the little ones.

Oya ginababy, the coup u been wan plot with Flodel no work. Make sure Prettyhurts gets her gift.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojac1: 4:38am On May 24, 2016
this babe eh! Lo@ Babybed 2500
zaynie:
TeamCaptains.....e be like say una don forget say today na PrayerMonday .....
Oya wey list of una teamies make una begin prophesize beautiful beginnings and happy endings to your preggies o!
BeWatchful....
DontRelent....
LetUsPray!

TeamMay-Gaily04 (no retirement till 31.5.16: 00:00)
TeamJune- Enkaydewdrop, I saw your prayer.
TeamJuly-Mitchyy pick someborri to host o
TeamAugust- BritneyStacy....busy looking for babybed of 2500, branch here and pray first tongue
TeamSept- Sugah babe aka IyaAyomide....oya come and pray for us.
TeamOct- Feddy27, mama wey sabi town well well...oya enter here and sama us with strong prayer.
TeamNov- Iomoge2, foodie-mama oya bless us with better kabashings
TeamDec- Mamacajah where art thou? Your flock dey wait you o. Oya someborri should assist her to lead the prayers.
TeamJan- Oya someborri, anyborri pray that prayer.
TeamFeb- Oya those on 2WW should sharperly enter this slot.....e fit be you o!

My prayer today....
Unlimited joy!
Everlasting peace!
Overflowing success!
Unwarranted grace!
Abundant blessings!
Divine protection!
NoMoreLoss
NoMoreTears
NoMoreDisappointments.
NoMoreLetdowns
Thats all I want for this week for myself and for my e-sisters.
In Sha Allah bikudiratullah.
Suratu-l- Fathia
Ayatul-l- Kursii
Suratul-l- Kaothar.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 5:05am On May 24, 2016
Prettyhurts:
congrats mama, may she be a blessing to the family. Read your BS, what a swift and easy delivery,thank God. U said u were induced? Iearnt they don't induce after a previous cs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:11am On May 24, 2016
missmalachi:

Hahahahah.....i tried calling u few days back but ur num ws nt connecting.
Eyyah.....tiwa z now a big girl now abi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 5:24am On May 24, 2016
Convenantbabies
Rukkington
Sixx
Flodel
It can only be God, am so happy for you babes, I can imagine the joy, remembered when I got my bfp too grin. God who started this good work will complete it in Jesus Name. You are all welcome kiss Expecting more mamas to port here insha Allah.

@mitchyy, happy anniversary, may love surpassed everything else in your home. Cute couple smiley

@ginababy happy birthday dear, long life and prosperity, plenty babies and money in Jesus Name kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 5:41am On May 24, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Happy wedding anniversary to you....May Jehovah continue to be the desired third cord in your marriage. ..
Your cake looks sooooo yummy but I need fruits instead angry angry angry

To your questions :
1. I don'tknow how exactly the nappy looks like. Is it like the ones our mother's used? That will require you buy pins to fasten them in one piece after wearing Hansel? Or the nappies has it's own fastener kinda? If it has it's fastener, I would suggest You keep it and use IF you will have a lot of help at home after delivery. ..that's in-laws or your own people. ..they will be happy to help you wash them....but if you won't have help, feel free to dash it out or sell as you wish

2. Brand new bed for 2500naira? ? shocked shocked shocked
Please what kind of bed? Is it this net and foam ? Where did you see it for 2500naira? ?? Do you have pictures? I would love to see it....I wouldn't mind sending You money to buy and send for me ooo

3. What's the nature or line of business of her company? That could determine what you ask for...
Oil and gas ? ICT? These are companies that make good money sha so you ask for walker, car seat, breast pump....if a smaller company, ask for baby carrier, feeders or so...other mamas will suggest

teaamie I think the bed mitchyy was referring to is something like this, this is the bed I know that goes for 2500 -2800 depends on where u r buying. There are some for 1500-1800 too sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 5:49am On May 24, 2016
HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!
I didn't wee wee on my self... I was feeling pressed and something like water was draining out of me in trickles. So I jumped up from the bed thinking I had wet myself..my nightie was wet but not smelling of urine..it was like water just poured on it..
Pls help me touch light the matter cos I am very sure I ddnt wet myself..

Please don't read and pass o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.