Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8203982 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6954) (6955) (6956) (6957) (6958) (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by isokey: 4:44pm On May 11
Congratulations
Pweetiebabe:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

My birth story no too long but then I must share it, myself and hubby was already contemplating on going one more time or make we kuku hang d both after our 2nd princess... We discussed Family planning but I kept procrastinating because of so many bad reviews and side effects I keep hearing and reading o. My baby girl was 9months when I found out AF don run leave me, Omo I vex for Hubby for days for getting me pregnant I even threatened to remove it o but d man sha bribe with little egunje , suya and a pack of Pepsi ( make una no mind me I like bribe small)...

1st trimester was hell as usual with plenty vomiting, food aversion, metallic taste bud etc, especially now with 2kids, a preschooler and a toddler.. with no help, hubby is always around on weekends, I managed myself and registered my baby in school at 1year 2months so d stress will reduce... 2nd trimester came and d vomiting didn't not stop but at least now I can eat , I registered for ANC at general hospital and everything was fine only low PVC of 28%. Keep pushing till 3rd trimester and d count down begins.... At 37weeks my tiredness was out of this world, I keep doing d little exercise I could den I took long unpaid leave from work,

At 39weeks exactly I took a leaf I heard works for induction o but In my own case na purging and vomiting d herb gave me, a day after taking d herb I had mild contractions that stopped after few hours. I went for ANC as usual on Monday @39weeks3days with little contractions as usual, complained to d doctor, he asked me to go back home come back incase I see any sign or it gets serious, I was a bit disappointed I wasn't checked or admitted.

Came back home, I trekked some of d distance den later went to pick the kids from school with bike instead of driving... I started feeling mild contractions Ard 5pm called hubby and inform him to prepare incase it gets serious, it got stronger Ard 6pm coming like 3mins apart by this time all I told hubby was to just leave everything he was doing and start coming home(imagine leaving Apapa to Badagry)... I manage to help my baby with her Assignments, fed and bathed them and but them to bed. By 6:40pm I called a friend to come stay with me still hoping hubby will meet up. Ard 7:30pm I called a nurse friend who checked me and said i was already 8cm dilated so there's no way I could make to where I registered which is like 45mins drive... I picked my things went to a midwife place d next street to mine(though have informed her ahead incase of emergency), got there 7:50pm and by 8:10pm we welcome our princess and we came home 11pm same-day.

Congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adefunkeloba(f): 5:51am On May 12
Congratulations Ma'am
Pweetiebabe:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

My birth story no too long but then I must share it, myself and hubby was already contemplating on going one more time or make we kuku hang d both after our 2nd princess... We discussed Family planning but I kept procrastinating because of so many bad reviews and side effects I keep hearing and reading o. My baby girl was 9months when I found out AF don run leave me, Omo I vex for Hubby for days for getting me pregnant I even threatened to remove it o but d man sha bribe with little egunje , suya and a pack of Pepsi ( make una no mind me I like bribe small)...

1st trimester was hell as usual with plenty vomiting, food aversion, metallic taste bud etc, especially now with 2kids, a preschooler and a toddler.. with no help, hubby is always around on weekends, I managed myself and registered my baby in school at 1year 2months so d stress will reduce... 2nd trimester came and d vomiting didn't not stop but at least now I can eat , I registered for ANC at general hospital and everything was fine only low PVC of 28%. Keep pushing till 3rd trimester and d count down begins.... At 37weeks my tiredness was out of this world, I keep doing d little exercise I could den I took long unpaid leave from work,

At 39weeks exactly I took a leaf I heard works for induction o but In my own case na purging and vomiting d herb gave me, a day after taking d herb I had mild contractions that stopped after few hours. I went for ANC as usual on Monday @39weeks3days with little contractions as usual, complained to d doctor, he asked me to go back home come back incase I see any sign or it gets serious, I was a bit disappointed I wasn't checked or admitted.

Came back home, I trekked some of d distance den later went to pick the kids from school with bike instead of driving... I started feeling mild contractions Ard 5pm called hubby and inform him to prepare incase it gets serious, it got stronger Ard 6pm coming like 3mins apart by this time all I told hubby was to just leave everything he was doing and start coming home(imagine leaving Apapa to Badagry)... I manage to help my baby with her Assignments, fed and bathed them and but them to bed. By 6:40pm I called a friend to come stay with me still hoping hubby will meet up. Ard 7:30pm I called a nurse friend who checked me and said i was already 8cm dilated so there's no way I could make to where I registered which is like 45mins drive... I picked my things went to a midwife place d next street to mine(though have informed her ahead incase of emergency), got there 7:50pm and by 8:10pm we welcome our princess and we came home 11pm same-day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by morike94(f): 7:52am On May 12
Congratulations to you and your family on the arrival of your bundle of joy…

Please what is the name of the herb you took.

Pweetiebabe:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by morike94(f): 7:53am On May 12
Rhayne:

Congratulations, kick and movement is different. Your baby can move without kicking you, for kick, you will feel the slight, quick pressure on your stomach. Sometimes, if your hand is on your stomach and your baby kicks, you will feel it too

Thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummynicole3(f): 8:54am On May 12
Hi beautiful mummies, I'm pregnant and it my first time , have started taking my routine drugs and all. I want to ask can I do scan after like two months of missing period, I want to know the exact time I got pregnant.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummynicole3(f): 8:59am On May 12
ffafolayan:
B. A! !! !!!

All praise to God as our baby boy made in his arrival. It was a tough but short delivery. God had His way as always.

EDD: 07/05/2024
DOB: 02/05/2024

39wks 2days
Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:38pm On May 12
morike94:
Congratulations to you and your family on the arrival of your bundle of joy…

Please what is the name of the herb you took.

It's call Ewe Ebiwere, it draws like ewedu after u wash and squeeze it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EquilibriumX: 7:54pm On May 12
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Halleluya!!! The lord has done it again, my May baby has arrived, my 3rd baby girl.... Officially wearing my Mummy for the girls crown with pride.

EDD-----10th May, 2024
DOB-----6th Mayl, 2024
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. May almighty God make our easy too.
My wife is 38 weeks and few days today. EDD is 16 may. The question is, were you still copulating till at what weeks? I stopped about a month or two ago because I wasn't comfortable doing it ( we are first time ). Can you please tell me little of your journey, what should she start doing? Also she is having V discharge ( whitish ) coming out. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EquilibriumX: 8:01pm On May 12
Pweetiebabe:
I thought Ewedu is called Abiwere? Can you please show me the leaf or what do you know it to be in English? Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:30pm On May 12
mummynicole3:
Hi beautiful mummies, I'm pregnant and it my first time , have started taking my routine drugs and all. I want to ask can I do scan after like two months of missing period, I want to know the exact time I got pregnant.

You can go now. This will give you a very good idea of how far along you are. First trimester scans are usually more accurate than second or third trimester scans

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by morike94(f): 9:31pm On May 12
Pweetiebabe:

Thanks so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xxxylxxxx: 9:38pm On May 12
Pweetiebabe:
I know ewedu to be Abiwere Did you buy it or get it yourself? Do you have picture of it ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xxxylxxxx: 9:38pm On May 12
morike94:

Thanks so much
Did you know the leaves please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:38pm On May 12
Xxxylxxxx:

I know ewedu to be Abiwere Did you buy it or get it yourself? Do you have picture of it ?
it's not ewedu and i can't even recognize it if I see it again cos a friend got it for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 10:47pm On May 12
Good evening belle full mamas ... I'm here again o to the glory of God Almighty. Alhamdulillah... Where are my mamas from April 2021? Abi na only me Waka come grin

I noticed this trend as changed o, the roll call, BS and BAs are not coming in like before.

Please let's motivate one another óò
May God Almighty see us through and let us come out victorious with hearts full of gratitude

I'm team October

Where are our October mamas

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummynicole3(f): 12:32am On May 13
Hamzashaf99:

You can go now. This will give you a very good idea of how far along you are. First trimester scans are usually more accurate than second or third trimester scans
ok mama thanks so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EquilibriumX: 6:22am On May 13
Pweetiebabe:
it's not ewedu and i can't even recognize it if I see it again cos a friend got it for me
Thank you for your response. I need your help, I'd be glad if you can try for me. Kindly help me contact your friend maybe via WhatsApp message to ask her that if someone wanna buy it, where should we go to? We carefully studied the scan and she will be 39 weeks on Thursday and she is heavy now, I'm scared cuz I never knew belly can be as big as that, please 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhayne(f): 8:13am On May 13
Rhayne:
Good morning mommas, please I need your opinions. During my second to the last antenatal appointment in April, I was given malaria tablets because I complained of feeling symptoms of malaria. I felt better after taking it. During my last appointment last week, the Doctor asked if I've taken any malaria tabs, I said yes, and told him when. He said he would prescribe some malaria tabs for me During my next appointment by month end. This week however, I've been having headache, sneezing, a stuffy nose and other malaria symptoms. Someone suggested I take lots of fruits, especially cucumber and glucose, and see while waiting for my next antenatal appointment. Do I wait till my next appointment in 3 weeks time, or do I go to the hospital ASAP?

Good morning mommas, please no response still
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xxxylxxxx: 8:28am On May 13
Pweetiebabe:
Ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:16am On May 14
Parkiz:
Good evening belle full mamas ... I'm here again o to the glory of God Almighty. Alhamdulillah... Where are my mamas from April 2021? Abi na only me Waka come grin

I noticed this trend as changed o, the roll call, BS and BAs are not coming in like before.

May God Almighty see us through and let us come out victorious with hearts full of gratitude

I'm team October

Welcome back. Maybe our elders like you can help us revive this space.

The roll call is one I'm missing seriously

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 1:21pm On May 14
Bennytwin:

No. It is not too short.
thank you. I want to try vagina birth this time but without being induced so as long as I don’t have any medical issues, I don’t want to rush to the hospital or complain to my doctor like I did last time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 1:24pm On May 14
Parkiz:

I'm team October

Team October here according to scan o but I nor trust them. I did not see my period after my last baby so I don’t even know my last menstruation. Scan said Oct but what if they are wrong? Let me keep my fingers crossed o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 1:30pm On May 14
Pweetiebabe:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

this your BA sweet me die, see how I Dey smile up and down. God bless you and your little one, more grace for baby number 4 (evil laughter)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 1:32pm On May 14
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Halleluya!!! The lord has done it again, my May baby has arrived, my 3rd baby girl.... Officially wearing my Mummy for the girls crown with pride.

EDD-----10th May, 2024
DOB-----6th Mayl, 2024
mama for the girls, I hail o. Big congratulations to you and yours
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 1:39pm On May 14
EquilibriumX:

Thank you for your response. I need your help, I'd be glad if you can try for me. Kindly help me contact your friend maybe via WhatsApp message to ask her that if someone wanna buy it, where should we go to? We carefully studied the scan and she will be 39 weeks on Thursday and she is heavy now, I'm scared cuz I never knew belly can be as big as that, please 🙏🙏🙏
lol, if you see me during my final months, you will not want me to stand or sit close to you. Some people have very big tummy during pregnancy, it doesn’t mean anything, don’t let it frighten you. During our first, my husband do ask me if I am carrying a baby or water buffalo

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 1:45pm On May 14
Rhayne:

Good morning mommas, please no response still
I really don’t have an answer o but my principle is, “whenever I’m doubt, hospital straight”. It’s better to worry too much than to be careless so if you don’t feel ok, go to the hospital

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 2:07pm On May 14
Ryan03:
Team October here according to scan o but I nor trust them. I did not see my period after my last baby so I don’t even know my last menstruation. Scan said Oct but what if they are wrong? Let me keep my fingers crossed o

Yes óò, we're seeing ourselves already. It depends on when you took the scan . If it around the first few weeks it's more accurate than later on during the pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 2:08pm On May 14
Hamzashaf99:

Welcome back. Maybe our elders like you can help us revive this space.

The roll call is one I'm missing seriously

I no be elder OOO, you sef be elder since you know about the the roll call grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhayne(f): 5:28pm On May 14
Ryan03:
I really don’t have an answer o but my principle is, “whenever I’m doubt, hospital straight”. It’s better to worry too much than to be careless so if you don’t feel ok, go to the hospital

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 6:15pm On May 14
Ryan03:
lol, if you see me during my final months, you will not want me to stand or sit close to you. Some people have very big tummy during pregnancy, it doesn’t mean anything, don’t let it frighten you. During our first, my husband do ask me if I am carrying a baby or water buffalo
Buffalo 🐃?
Some women get big sha, and I think it's good.
You can do enough shakara for everyone

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 6:19pm On May 14
Parkiz:

I no be elder OOO, you sef be elder since you know about the the roll call grin
I'm younger than you now, just June 2022

Anyway, let me report for duty again
Fourth journey oh
I thought contraceptive pills wrecked my period, but here I am three months after stopping.

EDD according to LMP is Jan 6, but I usually give birth at 38+ weeks, so possibly a December baby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:54pm On May 14
Ryan03:
mama for the girls, I hail o. Big congratulations to you and yours
Thanks ma'am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6954) (6955) (6956) (6957) (6958) (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dijaaa and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.