Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8170927 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:14am On May 25, 2016
hajarahbadmus:

Thanks for checking sweets..i kukuma did all the chores yesterday and I ended up with pelvic and leg cramps..my Lil man is going to grandma's place tomorrow so I can rest psychologically and also go for long walks..
Amin to your duas..#nervousmuch#dontwanttothinkabouthowthecontractionswillstart#mayAllahmakeiteasy..

But what's the meaning of ukhti-bae..

Amin.
Ukhti is arabic word for my sister.....I just add my bae cos you're bae noni wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:19am On May 25, 2016
Sixx:
Ok thnks so much Zaynie pls don't mind my numerous questions, I am taking Vit B6 to aid my progesterone is it ok or do I need more prog support n secondly wen does d placenta arrive 4 me 2 stop d progesterone?

Placenta arrives by 13th to 15th week.
Were you on maybe cyclogest before? Did you have issues of low progesterone?
That will decide if you need more support or not.
Ordinarily most women dont even use anything in first trimester.

I didnt forget you sis, I slept off....body no be firewood cheesy

And dont be scared ( I sense it in your posts) , be confident and your brain will only produce good vibe hormones. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:20am On May 25, 2016
rofemiguwa:
I knew we Were kindred Spirit. I attended command enugu.

3 gbosa to u great commando!!

In order news
Is today not bumpy tuesday. Oya lemme fluant my last baby bump for this pregnancy.
This was baby pristine at 40weeksplus.
And this is me after.

Yes o!!!!!!
Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
You get mouth! wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:22am On May 25, 2016
Prettyhurts:

I'm a FTM, never had cs ma'am. Thanks dear

What you had was VD------- vaginal delivery.
VBAc------- VaginalBirthAfterCaesarean.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:23am On May 25, 2016
ozycy:

Don't buy anything "newborn " even 0-3 month is not necessary, if you must buy it , let it not be more than 2, for onesies, buy from 3-6months, 6-9months even 12month,and baby starts wearing them from birth. You will be so surprised how he will grow into it. For sleep suit, buy same 3-6, 6-9 months. What I do is to buy mostly those sleep suit with open leg and use socks on baby's leg, by so doing, baby doesn't outgrow it quickly. If you will be putting baby in AC, buy those ones made of polyester, you can use it for all your kids and it won't look old. My baby outgrew the 0-3 month overall soo fast, thank GOD I bot just 2of it. As for cap, two is just enough. You need loads of bib say at least 6pcs.
I didn't see any sleep suit with open legs oo...what I saw was the ones with closed legs. I think I will buy more 3-6months then than 0-3months. Same with onesies. What was your baby's weight at birth? Your baby obviously grew very fast....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:25am On May 25, 2016
iomoge2:

Please is November considered raining season in Lagos?. Kiki
I no understand Lagos weather.
I sha know harmatern would be out then.
Dry n windy.
What is advisable we buy for baby in terms of clothing?

Sleepsuits in combo with body suits and thick caps will do the trick.
There are also these sweaters that come in set of jacket, trousers and caps. You wear bodysuits underneath.
The rule is dress your baby with one layer of clothe more than what you are wearing.
They cannot regulate temp till I think 3/6 months ( I'm not sure) , so clothes do that for them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:28am On May 25, 2016
Mum Zaynie, now you're online, pls is 2.4kg too big for a baby at 32 weeks? Docs keep making me scared
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:31am On May 25, 2016
iomoge2:

Haaaaaaa.
See 40weeks n I almost look like this at 16weeks.
cry cry cry
I no want big bump again. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy sad sad sad angry angry angry

1week postpartum? U damn lucky.

Walks outta post mehn.

Kikikikikikiki
I bin tink say na only me dey jealous her flat tummy..... cheesy
DiarisGod embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:38am On May 25, 2016
mitchyy:
Mum Zaynie, now you're online, pls is 2.4kg too big for a baby at 32 weeks? Docs keep making me scared

As long as you are eating right, no need to be scared.
Scan adds or minus, they dont give you actual weight.
Besides you cant control or reduce the weight of the baby na.....
Atinuke was said to be 3.4 +/- 0.4kg at 38weeks....they said the 0.4 means I am not a VBAC candidate.....my tummmy is to big....this one, that one.
Atinuke came out 3.1kg....even in labour, Dr said haaaaa...this baby is big o! Not until she descended into the pelvis did they say..." she's actually small..."
Same with Moyo....every week na scan becos na "big" baby, I born finish na 3.2kg.... undecided

Just eat right bae....even of the baby big, you go do am....you go push am out.
No be here we dey see 4.x kg babies born every month?

Dont let them give you hbp over what you have no control over.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:41am On May 25, 2016
AdaEkube:

O beautiful command day secondary school
A citadel of learning
Founded by military wisdom and might
To fight against illiteracy
We have very capable hands around
To teach the act of disciple and skills
We hv our noble military founders
O beautiful command day secondary school...

Chaii I don forget d rest ooo
Repping CDSSE '06set.

Another Commando!
Oya chop kiss kiss

#CommandGirls wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:45am On May 25, 2016
zaynie:

As long as you are eating right, no need to be scared.
Scan adds or minus, they dont give you actual weight.
Besides you cant control or reduce the weight of the baby na.....
Atinuke was said to be 3.4 +/- 0.4kg at 38weeks....they said the 0.4 means I am not a VBAC candidate.....my tummmy is to big....this one, that one.
Atinuke came out 3.1kg....even in labour, Dr said haaaaa...this baby is big o! Not until she descended into the pelvis did they say..." she's actually small..."
Same with Moyo....every week na scan becos na "big" baby, I born finish na 3.2kg.... undecided

Just eat right bae....even of the baby big, you go do am....you go push am out.
No be here we dey see 4.x kg babies born every month?

Dont let them give you hbp over what you have no control over.

Okay, thanks a lot. Cus i really tried to cut down on what i eat and was surprised to be told 2.4kg already. Let me just relax jare

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:48am On May 25, 2016
BritneyStacy:

I didn't see any sleep suit with open legs oo...what I saw was the ones with closed legs. I think I will buy more 3-6months then than 0-3months. Same with onesies. What was your baby's weight at birth? Your baby obviously grew very fast....

Mum just sent me some bodysuits and sleepsuits yday and most of them were 3-6, 6-9months. There was even 9-12months. Only two newborn 0-3months. I was happy but worried and frowning inside that they wont be useful for a long time.
Now i know she knew what she was doing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godsfavouredgir(f): 7:10am On May 25, 2016
Here in east precisely nnewi pneumococcal is free but u have to pay for rotavirus vaccine

author=Fabmummy post=45936168]Hello mamas please I need a lil info and guidance

My daughter is going for her 6 weeks immunisation on Friday

I gave birth in a private hospital(hmo) so they called my hubby that our daughter has to collect 4 immunisations; OPV1, PENTA1, ROTAVIRUS and PNEUMOCOCCAL. They said the first 2 is free and we have to pay for the remaining 2 which is 17k.

Please is that the standard? Is the remaining 2 free in govt hospital. Don't want us to enrich this private hospital o

Thanks [/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 7:11am On May 25, 2016
mymoneygrows:

Tanx Sugah and a big Amen
Welcome teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 7:13am On May 25, 2016
Jesusbaby1:
my baby too no gree show weda blue pink tired of going to scan for same thing every day....team September how are u guys doing

No mind did our Lo,u need to see how mine was dancing,even the person doing d scan was laughing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deyoola(f): 7:14am On May 25, 2016
iomoge2:
November roll call.

Adorablewifey -Till we get posting letter.
002. Besea - ORANGE
003. Deyoola - PURPLE
004. Ebony13 - PURPLE
005. Firstymum - ORANGE
006. Godmother PURPLE
007. Iomoge2 - PURPLE
008. Jumayin - PURPLE
009. Jummy004 - PURPLE
010. LadyMessi - PURPLE
011. Missade -PURPLE
012. Moskidarl
013. Oshey01- ORANGE
014. Phummy1821-PURPLE
015. PrincessKF - PURPLE
016. Princesskiki- ORANGE
017. Rejoice03 -PURPLE
018. Sweetrie - PURPLE
019. Twogreatnations -PURPLE
020. XX01 -ORANGE

#TeamNovember For SupernaturalPregnancy And Delivery.
We shall all carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.

Moskidarl kiss,
Please Come and give us update o.

We should be in our 17th, 16th, 15th and 14thweek now.
Hope we still on prenatals n not missing a day.
Calcium is important please, let's help our own bodies.

God bless us all and bless every Mama here.

Good morning All.

PRESENT MY ABLE CAPTAIN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 7:20am On May 25, 2016
Una gud morning, hope ur nights were gud. Slept really well here.

Those hving birthdays 2day,happy birthday wish u llnp.

Conrats to all d mamas who gave birth ds month, ur babies will be a source of constant joy 2 ur families.

All team May yet 2 put 2 bed, God will grant u safe delivery like Hebrew women.

Thnks all who responded 2 my question
@Zaynie, thnks, now u hv answered me am not scared anymore.
@BritneyStacy, u just keep looking out 4 me, thnks
@iomoge2,thnks mama, i had low progesterone usually about 6iu/mg by day 21 of cycle but no MC b4, now i hv not experienced any spotting or bleeding. So i guess am ok wt b6. Thnks 4 giving me hope.
And thnks @enque, i will get those asap.

Hv a blissful day mamas.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 7:35am On May 25, 2016
Gaily04:

Chai, obio with crowd and quite a distance too, will find out from my friend if other facilities nearby give too.

my dear the crowd no be here oooo.first day I went by 7ami was no 123, y son was give d vaccine by 3pm.second day I tried rumudomaya helth center, I wasdere till 8.30, not even one single health worker showed up.i had to proceed t obio againden I was no 147.third day I got dere by 6am, I was no 71.when u consider what the vaccine does to ur lo, u won't mind d stress and go forit.my mum is a retired primary health care cordinator and midwife.her field of specialty was immunisation childbirth and children sickness, she warned me never to take immunisation from private hospitaluz their storage facility of the immunisation is not efficient as dat of govt.and she sad u won't know execpt ur train on immunisation thats when you can dictate if the immunisation was stored well and still potent.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 7:48am On May 25, 2016
ozycy:
Welcome mummy twins .
Tanx mama.
@zaynie, mangoes aren't good? i eat them a lot, ope im safe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 8:05am On May 25, 2016
iomoge2:
November roll call.

Hope we still on prenatals n not missing a day.
Calcium is important please, let's help our own bodies.

God bless us all and bless every Mama here.

Good morning All.

Im 24weeks and i dont think i have been taking calcium tabs except milk. can i still get the tablet?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by quin9(f): 8:07am On May 25, 2016
Finally....Make I grab my own sit
@Zaynie I have my dues here $£€
#teamoctober
#teampurple

Repping Excommandos
CDSS OJO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 8:16am On May 25, 2016
Good morning from me to you abeg make una touchlight this matter
I was sent for pelvic xray to check my pelvic bone,is there any other way it can be done if not the x-ray?

TOUCHLIGHT ABEG

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 8:16am On May 25, 2016
Twin mamas in the house, please did u deliver vaginally or through CS?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 8:17am On May 25, 2016
Prettyhurts:
When the spirit of the Lord is upon my life, I'll dance like David danced. And finally around 7:30pm my little princess came to this world weighing 3.4kg..#VBAC. Bs later lemme sleep small biko
Okayy, it was this your post that made me ask. VBAC is vaginal birth after ceserean section. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 8:20am On May 25, 2016
olaoyekemi:
Welcome teamie
Tanx. Are u expecting or you hav delivered already?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 8:22am On May 25, 2016
See. My people hehehe.
I am 03 set
Joychioma19 which set are u?
Good to meet u all dou online. Hehehe

For mamas asking about my postpartum body. I didn't tuck in o! It is very real. I got the postpartum belt from Emerald65 in fashion session and started using immediately I took my bath on my own.that was like day 2. Viola! The result is wat u see here one week after.even me can't believe it cos my prepregnancy belle is bigger than this.
Now I actually believe dose gals with waist trainers . It works.if my big belle reduce like dis cos I tied it,then there is hope for me to get halleberry belle. Kikiki or kimk sef.
I also didn't do hotwater massage o! I hate pain so I ran away from my mum. I always take my bath before she wake! Na only hot tea I manage drink. Imagine if I had done the massage join with d belt. My drm belle for don show.hehehe

Ayam still grateful for dis one sha.

All waddling mamas jehovah is ur muscle.
Team may remaining mamas. I know we can do it.5days to go.remember to exercise o! Even if its within ur living room. Briskwalk end to end 40mins. Always take a rest when u are tired! Then continue.

It shall end in praise for us all. Amen!
AdaEkube:

O beautiful command day secondary school
A citadel of learning
Founded by military wisdom and might
To fight against illiteracy
We have very capable hands around
To teach the act of disciple and skills
We hv our noble military founders
O beautiful command day secondary school...

Chaii I don forget d rest ooo
Repping CDSSE '06set.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 8:23am On May 25, 2016
olubankemi:
@Mymoneygrows, your description matches what I used to feel then. You just need to manage the situation. The more the bumb grows the more the joint pains. For changing position? Hmmm, I wake up and begin to think how best to do it for like 30 mins am still thinking. When I finally change my position am like, praise God.

But it won't be long, it will be over. From about 32 weeks shortest distance walk will be a hard task not to talk of long distance.

It won't be long, you will smile.

Mama, pls did u deliver vaginally or through CS?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:27am On May 25, 2016
quin9:
#teamoctober
#teampurple

Repping Excommandos
CDSS OJO

Welcome Welcome Welcome
Oya siddon right by mean as na Commando you be smiley
Have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy.

This dues you brought ehn....odikwa make sense well well grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 8:34am On May 25, 2016
GenyEbere:
Good morning from me to you abeg make una touchlight this matter
I was sent for pelvic xray to check my pelvic bone,is there any other way it can be done if not the x-ray?

TOUCHLIGHT ABEG
Yes CT ! And it carries more radiation sef!. Calm down dear. The xray examination at ur stage isn't harmful to ur baby. See it as a necessary evil for ur safety and good.
Don't be agitated during ur examination so u don't repeat the procedure.
Godbless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:39am On May 25, 2016
quin9:
#teamoctober
#teampurple

Repping Excommandos
CDSS OJO

Welcome on board teamie! Glad to have you in our midst kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:45am On May 25, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Mama oo, this wardrobe fine oo. I just dy awake since o, them carry drip shuk for my princess hand so me I dy monitor am. Tayad aff hold me coupled with cough oo

Wats d reason 4 d drip na.....
God pls takia of my little angel...
Weldon mama pls dnt 4get to pray 4 her n I'm in faith wt u always.
Abeg give her dis holy kiss 4 me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss tell her dat I luv her to d moon n bak.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 8:48am On May 25, 2016
mitchyy:
mummy she may be too big....babies grow faster towards d end. with my first pregnancy, my 38th weeks scan showed she weighed 2.8kg u wont believe it, i put to bed at 39weeks+2days and she weighed 3.7kg. minimize ur carbs intake, instead of semo, eat wheat,, beans, fruits and veggies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: prettmum(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.