Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159911 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 25, 2016
GenyEbere:
Yes o Amhappy finally they gave us,am thinking of that induction cos of the weight and CS history but the Dr said he can't induce if the head has not engaged so now I don't know what will be the best elective CS,induction(with emergency CS if the induction fails) or waiting for labour(with the weight increasing),left for me I want elective CS but hubby will not hear of it as many prophets and his siblings have told him how they saw me in dream and vision deliver vaginally #smh

Cc:all mamas come to my aid
Let d wil of God b done wait till ur tym

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 2:27pm On May 25, 2016
BritneyStacy:

We are patiently waiting for you. ....More strength to you to cope...

Amen...thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 2:33pm On May 25, 2016
@peddylove, congrats on the birth of ur lo, rest well and take care of ur baby.....e-hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:44pm On May 25, 2016
Zidjay:
I have read the bolded for about 5times now and I still can't figure what it means.
What he was trying to say was that if a woman has difficulty in pushing, it will affect d baby but might not be an immediate implication. Myself for example, when I wanted to give birth I didn't know how to push and d nurse was shouting that I should not injure d baby, and my EDD mate that gave birth before me has same challenge and d baby was admitted because she was in distress. though my baby weigh 3.2kg at birth and now 11.2kg @8months. In all : delivery process has its own role in our lifestyle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:44pm On May 25, 2016
Joysa, good to know you are doing well and you enjoyed the food.

HELP!!!!!

Sore throat is giving me a hard time sad

remedies please!!!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:48pm On May 25, 2016
Swearest:
Dat 5kg is much nw but 4.10kg downward re normal
Don't mind my dh, even to birth 1kg no be moinmoin. My sermon is just to avoid to much carbohydrates and drinks that can make foetus to have unnecessary weight.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 2:49pm On May 25, 2016
mbula:

datz d sacrifice you have to pay as a mother.....if ur going, go on monday.i am certain dat you will be given on monday.for d three months my dates were always monday...but d stress no be here oooo cuz mostly na 1 person dey give d immunisation and u have up to 200 children. 150 for other vaccines and some dayz 40 to 60 for BCG.....just gather strength. ...lol.....the Lord is ur muscle

my dear ehhnn, no b small sacrifice o.. na one person too for private hosp bt d crowd is very controlled. I'll just av to try noni. tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:50pm On May 25, 2016
will like to share my BS, but I think its oudated already cos its 8month now.

@Feddy, try and take hot tea/water. u can get lozenges and lick or cotta.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 2:54pm On May 25, 2016
B.S

Early scan gave me 18th and 22nd as Edd, 18th came and no show, on 20th I came here when I saw blood, headed to the hospital, was checked,doc said I'm in labour and should bring my bag that night cos anything can happen before daybreak, so I went to the hospital that night around 10pm, started having contractions after I was checked in the afternoon but still bearable.

Got to the hospital with MIL, was placed on admission, drip was given, and the contractions was getting stronger, so I tot it was the drip, but I learnt later say no be d drip, I'm in labour truly, Mil couldn't sleep, she kept praying.

Nurse came to check me around 2am, see as I dey shout, Na so I wake everybody o. She came back by 6:15, checked and said we have to rush to the delivery room before you born for here...Na so dem grab my hand enter delivery room, d nurse added injection to my drip and within 2min i turned the hospital to market oo...Na so I dey shout, nurse pls help me remove this drip, I want to come down, I no born again, pls listen to me, I don dey listen to you since, pls help me and God will help you, the nurse replied, madam abeg help yourself too o. I told her ,pls release me , let me just go and poo as poo dey catch me, she said you can poo now...I just dey shout, na real poo ooo.....I go poo for here o, she quickly came, wash her hand and said oya poo, mehn I tried o but nothing, then I felt the urge to poo again and pushed, the nurse said I can see the baby's head but madam "eni koba mio", she had to give me a tear (tho my baby is tiny) and kept shouting Jesus, Jesus, help me. The baby came at that push, the placenta came like 2mins later, the nurse said congrats, you just had a baby girl. To sew the small stitch Na another drama as I said I'm done for the day and too stressed....but MIL persuaded me to finish the race.
Sorry for any typo, in a hurry. Thank you all for the mentions, can't mention una name one by one . safe delivery to the remaining may mamas. Love y'all.

P.s my breast milk isn't flowing much, what can I do pls?

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 2:56pm On May 25, 2016
@comtem2011 pls share it, there could be one or two lessons to learn from it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 3:02pm On May 25, 2016
comtem2011:
will like to share my BS, but I think its oudated already cos its 8month now.
its not outdated o.. could learn from it so pls share away!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 3:03pm On May 25, 2016
lawvlypearl:
B.S

Nurse came to check me around 2am, see as I dey shout, Na so I wake everybody o. She came back by 6:15, checked and said we have to rush to the delivery room before you born for here...Na so dem grab my hand enter delivery room, d nurse added injection to my drip and within 2min i turned the hospital to market oo...Na so I dey shout, nurse pls help me remove this drip, I want to come down, I no born again, pls listen to me, I don dey listen to you since, pls help me and God will help you, the nurse replied, madam abeg help yourself too o.
This got me cracking up. grin
Congratulations ma'am

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:04pm On May 25, 2016
lawvlypearl:
B.S

Early scan gave me 18th and 22nd as Edd, 18th came and no show, on 20th I came here when I saw blood, headed to the hospital, was checked,doc said I'm in labour and should bring my bag that night cos anything can happen before daybreak, so I went to the hospital that night around 10pm, started having contractions after I was checked in the afternoon but still bearable.

Got to the hospital with MIL, was placed on admission, drip was given, and the contractions was getting stronger, so I tot it was the drip, but I learnt later say no be d drip, I'm in labour truly, Mil couldn't sleep, she kept praying.

Nurse came to check me around 2am, see as I dey shout, Na so I wake everybody o. She came back by 6:15, checked and said we have to rush to the delivery room before you born for her
Keep taking Liquiy/fluid (water to be precise). Above all enough rest. Pele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=AdaEkube post=45949922][/quote]you be senior o. am class of 10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 3:09pm On May 25, 2016
feddy27:
Joysa, good to know you are doing well and you enjoyed the food.

HELP!!!!!

Sore throat is giving me a hard time sad

remedies please!!!!!!

Abi o, tnx but I need cheaper options eeeh!

for d side throat, u can pound ginger & garlic, put in hot water to brew well, add a little honey & sip.
u can also use Listerine original to do a deep throat gargle & spit out, also warm water & salt gargle. then u can b drinkin ginger tea. pele, u 'll b fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:11pm On May 25, 2016
Cc team November captain iomoge2

pweetyface:
Hello
Congrats to all d mamas in the house
Have been following this thread for a while from d peeping corner

Am team November from my own calculations
Haven't been to any gyn/oby

Health center told me to wait till 4months b4 registering for anc
So by next week I should b ready for anc

Am taking pregnacare original
Heard they are about 3 types
Hope dat one is okay??

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 3:23pm On May 25, 2016
@ Genyebere my mate was taking Lipton but with enough milk. ,they say it helps to keep baby weight in check. I don't know if it's true.It will end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:27pm On May 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:28pm On May 25, 2016
Joysa:

Abi o, tnx but I need cheaper options eeeh!

for d side throat, u can pound ginger & garlic, put in hot water to brew well, add a little honey & sip.
u can also use Listerine original to do a deep throat gargle & spit out, also warm water & salt gargle. then u can b drinkin ginger tea. pele, u 'll b fine

tanxs dear, i did the warm water and salt gargle last night. I will try the ginger and garlic option.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 3:34pm On May 25, 2016
lawvlypearl:
B.S

no b small drama u act for them ooo, congrats once again.

regardin d breasstmilk, increase ur fluid intake. drink lots of warm water, hot pap, peppersoup & rest very well. u can also use a brstpump to stimulate d flow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:38pm On May 25, 2016
To d main story now, September 21 no show no sign. so I called my eldest sis (she has bn monitoring me from day one and she is med practitioner) on d 25 that nothing dey happen o and she prayed for me. At evening time I had a long walk with dh, I showered when I came bak laid on d bed o without my pant on (I didn't wear pant throughout d pregnancy period). arnd 12 mid night, my water broke I got up and woke up hubby that I have pee on d bed, as I was saying it fluid started gushing out, use my pad and carry my kaya, I told him to take me to FMC that my mind didn't go to private hospital. (strike was called off on 21st September).

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:46pm On May 25, 2016
When we got to d hospital, I headed straight to d delivery room and immediately I entered I saw one of our church member, it was as if they pour cold water on me, I was calm immediately. Because she was d one God used for me all through.
Will be back later.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 4:01pm On May 25, 2016
comtem2011:
When we got to d hospital, I headed straight to d delivery room and immediately I entered I saw one of our church member, it was as if they pour cold water on me, I was calm immediately. Because she was d one God used for me all through.
Will be back later.

Nice BS but why are you breaking it into part 1,2,3,4 naa cheesy
Pls come and finish it o cos I'm enjoying it wella.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 4:05pm On May 25, 2016
pweetyface:
Hello
Congrats to all d mamas in the house
Have been following this thread for a while from d peeping corner

Am team November from my own calculations
Haven't been to any gyn/oby

Health center told me to wait till 4months b4 registering for anc
So by next week I should b ready for anc

Am taking pregnacare original
Heard they are about 3 types
Hope dat one is okay??

Yipee! Welcome teamie to one of the best teams here. Pls pay your dues to madam Zaynie. You can pay in dollars, pounds, or go the other way and offer a truck of fresh tomatoes and tatashe.

Don't know about the pregnacare. Wanted to go on it but some people disuaded me that the folic acid content in it is not sufficient. Other sabi mamas will tourchlight the issue for you.

Captain iomoge, fresh teamie don land o. Abeg let's welcome her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 4:07pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 4:24pm On May 25, 2016
comtem2011:
Will be back later.
Come and finish ur BS o,i no like cuts grin,e dey sweet me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 4:27pm On May 25, 2016
Godmother:

Nice BS but why are you breaking it into part 1,2,3,4 naa cheesy Pls come and finish it o cos I'm enjoying it wella.
calls o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 4:45pm On May 25, 2016
Feddy27 Sorry about the sore throat, it can be really horrible. U can try about 2-3 table spoons of honey with about a teaspoon of lime mixd. Wen mine starts somtyms only anti biotics cures it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:48pm On May 25, 2016
airforcewife:
Feddy27 Sorry about the sore throat, it can be really horrible. U can try about 2-3 table spoons of honey with about a teaspoon of lime mixd. Wen mine starts somtyms only anti biotics cures it.

Tanxs dear, I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyface(f): 4:50pm On May 25, 2016
Godmother:

Yipee! Welcome teamie to one of the best teams here. Pls pay your dues to madam Zaynie. You can pay in dollars, pounds, or go the other way and offer a truck of fresh tomatoes and tatashe.

Don't know about the pregnacare. Wanted to go on it but some people disuaded me that the folic acid content in it is not sufficient. Other sabi mamas will tourchlight the issue for you.

Captain iomoge, fresh teamie don land o. Abeg let's welcome her.

Aiit
Tanx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:58pm On May 25, 2016
Comtem2011, you see say you deserve serious koboko for yansh!
You witheld BS since last year, we no vex.
You no even wan upload, we beg you.
You kan dey cut am again! angry angry
Haba! Small small nah! angry
Oya quick finish story o!

Welcome Pweetyface, are you really pretty?
Oya enter the place.... have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy. Amin
Shebi you know say you go pay dues? wink

Abeg....abi na only me dey notice say these JuneMamas kan quiet today ke!
Enkaydewdrop and Ginababy wey una dey?
Una kidnap Cutieniks join ni?

Hajarahbadmus, how far?

Feddy27, sorry about your throat.
Try the ginger-garlic, it should work.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:01pm On May 25, 2016
chizeal:
Congrats Peedylove, ND Marionclaire, may ur lo bring u ending hapinex.

Kikiki, TOMOROW IS MY BIRTH DAY OOOOOOO
You are my birthday mate mama, Today is Dh's own wishing us a happy birthday in advance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tc1od and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.