Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8163213 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mumtwins08:
Hello momas ... I have a question
For mostly experienced mothers. If one gives birth without an episiotomy will the vagina be slack? Or wide ? Cos I always think having an episiotomy and them stitching it will make the vagina tighter . Please enlighten me .
Hi dear, It doesn't slack but you need to do the kegiel exercise in order to help yourself too. When I had my first the doc sewed me so tight that It was so difficult to penetrate. I went back to her and d indian doc laughed so hard and told me I should be very happy she packaged the thing well.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
@Enkeydewdrop, Mitchyy, hafofems, n Twogreatnations, thank you all for asking after me. I'm OK now and I have been discharged from the hospital. I will stick to your advises.

Enkey mama pls try and do somfin abt that bubby so chinco baby will enjoy himself and also enable d ministry to locate it's permanent site.

@iomoge2 my capoo, you are are really looking good o double tommy n double bubby.

@JUMAYIN my teamie, wari is dis? Where is your Pata pls don't blind some bori's eyes o. I love d shape of your tommy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
sexyshe:
Sweet mothers ,how una dey?I am team September ,I hav been a silent reader.I read virtually everyday.I have indeed gained a lot here.may God bless you all.i I hav been placed on calcium and aspirin for this pregnancy cos I had high blood pressure when I was pregnant with the first.my doc said it might prevent the high blood pressure this time .The problem I do hav is taking my drugs daily,even my prenatals I skip for weeks.I thank god this time no swollen legs so far and my blood pressure has been normal.I am 29 weeks gone,team blue.
Na one of the mamas wey we go fine be this! Silent reader bawo Iv been calling your name on our rollcall since na, you nor gree answer.
Oya just submit some dollars and we shall be happy.

Please do take your drugs, no matter how hard it may seem. I always use some food to take my drugs... mostly suya or asun cos of the pepper. Wether you would try wrapping yours in eba? We want mother alive and baby alive at the end of this journey. May God continue to make it smooth for you by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
lovinam:

Hi dear, It doesn't slack but you need to do the kegiel exercise in order to help yourself too. When I had my first the doc sewed me so tight that It was so difficult to penetrate. I went back to her and d indian doc laughed so hard and told me I should be very happy she packaged the thing well.

Thank you very much .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
olaoyekemi:
Mama's pls help me out.
I teach in a private skool,our Head teacher a lady during teachers briefing last week said DAT we pregnant women av not notify d management about our pregnancy so dey don't believe they av any pregnant staff imagine.she said we were suppose to inform d management once we know we are pregnant.pls who does not.
Yesterday dis same lady said anoda tin DAT we are suppose to submit our letter for maternity leave the day we put to bed so that our leave will start reading from that day.

Now my question is this,for those DAT work in private organization when do u apply for mat leave,do u inform ur boss about ur pregnancy before showing bcus dis our HM is just a lousy and badbelle lady.

Pls don't read and pass.

Cc zaynie,rezzy, all sabi mama's

Well you are supposed to inform the management that you are pregnant. Why? Since its a teaching job, they need to make plans in case you have an emergency. They plan for who will take over your class when you are out of school. They also need to make plans for the days you will go for Ante natal visits. When you birth, you should write to inform them. Maternity leave starts from the day your letter arrives the desk of your Admin head.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
Team September for supernatural delivery, Oya shakey bumbum. How are we, op we are using our prenatals religiously, kpekusing dailyling grin and praying fervently. May the Lord strengthen us and help us carry to term.

Our muslim sisters, 7dayz to go. May Almighty Allah reward us all. Amin.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cute bump everywhere, Enkay u are a black beauty.
Imoge,jumayin,britney my able captain,and all the other bumping mamas, all this fresh bumps u pple are sharing. Dairis God o.

Make I try join in d bump sharing.
Surprise baby shower.
33weeks,team August.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
@Godmother, you'll deliver ur baby and no evil will befall your family. Amen. But in case of next time abeg rebuke it out loudly n send it back to four of his generations. That man is a devil. Just free your mind. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Evacroft:
Imoge,jumayin,britney my able captain,and all the other bumping mamas, all this fresh bumps u pple are sharing. Dairis God o.

Surprise baby shower.
33weeks,team August.

Awww. Lovely. I'm tripping seriously. Dear friends and family members, kindly surprise me too. I promise to say a big Tnk you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
funmz:

My sexy captain,i hail o! It's not as if i'm praying to port to October o. It's just that i was overdue during my last pregnancy so i am just keeping an open mind this time around and not stressing myself over it. September mamas, oya make una show una faces before i vex and open register. Na we plenty pass for this thread and na we suppose to dey run the show for here. My sweet honeylicious captain SUGAH, abeg do roll call and fine all the absentee mamas with heavy fine of a thousand dollars and a truck of tomatoes! Hehehehe.

You might want to look into getting your baby out before your due date then. Did they say the cause of the last incidence? Im not sure where I read about babies dying due to placenta something something.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
olaoyekemi:

My thought also,since I will be due september ,why should I submit my letter in June.DAT woman as a big ish,she just wants to know everything abt ones life

I would suggest you get your company's HR policy. If your company doesn't have a documented process so it's what the owner says that goes, then ask the owner.

You can't use one company's policy for another company regardless of what our personal beliefs are. I run a small business. I would expect you to let me know when you will be going on leave and not leave me guessing at least 2/3 months before so that I can factor it in.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Godmother:
My Rant...

Has anyone ever had a mean person place a curse on your pregnancy? It wasn't a good feeling at all! I felt quite bad.

He did not place a curse on you my dear, He just let out his frustration.
You are a child of God and angry words from a frustrated fellow has no impact in your life.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Godmother:
My Rant...

I just had an annoying experience. I was coming from my mom's place this evening and took a keke. Since it was evening I didn't think it was so necessary to ask the keke driver if he had change (would have done that if it was early morn).

We got to my bus stop and I made to pay him only for him to flare up calling me wicked and evil. Huh What just happened. He sounded angry and insultive and me too lost it. I told him not to insult me as it was evening. We were at a filling station sef and if he hadn't being so insultive I would have come down to look for change.

Next thing this guy turned around and ordered me to come down from his keke and said that for my wickedness I would die with the pregnancy I was carrying. That was when other guys in the keke flared up and shouted at him. Me I was just speechless but was rejecting it in my mind. I couldn't believe anyone would be so mean as to say such.

Has anyone ever had a mean person place a curse on your pregnancy? It wasn't a good feeling at all! I felt quite bad.
This is not sometin to take lightly sweetie,whoever that says we will not leave to enjoy the fruit of our labour will die before us. I cover u and ur baby with the blood of jesus. Pray about this. As for that Keke man if he means what he says he will not be alive to witness d day u will have ur baby.he has been marked except he has a change of heart and ask God for forgiveness. Don't worry dear u are covered.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
Evacroft:
Make I try join in d bump sharing. Surprise baby shower. 33weeks,team August.
Awwww, xoxo lovely smiley I love surprises too...
lol @simababe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
@Godmother, pls take your mind off wat d man said and pray harder. Nothing bad will happen to u and your household. He's a frustrated man and looking for who to vent his anger on. Safe delivery to us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Evacroft:

Surprise baby shower.
33weeks,team August.

Awwwwwww.. shocked shocked shocked so Cute

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
cherrymum1:
Soonest, Happy Born Day to you. Greater and bigger you I pray.

Adorablewifey, HWA to u and your King. Many more beautiful and sweet years to both of you. You will see you children's children together and grow old with peace of mind.

Enkaydewdrop, afraid catch me as I read ur BS finish o. We thank the Great physician and warrior for coming thru. Love from Baby Lam and I to Bobo Jay.

Mamas two hands in d air o..... I dey twale everybody.
Amen and thanks ma, kisses to baby Lam.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Praise the Lord Halle......
Lift Him high Halle
Halle leel eni Oluwa ogo Halle......
It can only be you God.
I had my beautiful Princess yesterday at 35weeks 6days.
Yes am a mother again after three stillbirth

Bs Loading. ......
Team July l don port oooooooo

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmz(f): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
princessKF:

Lol...Cute bump, pls incase Iomoge borrow u her boobies, pls pass ur own to me let me use o gringrin

Lemme borrow you mine na...
Lolololololololo

Heavy duty
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Praise God. Congrats dearie.

raptor2:
Lift Him high Halle
It can only be you God.

Bs Loading. ......

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
raptor2, congrats, congrats, may your lo bring plentiful blessings on ur household. waiting for ur bs.

hafofems thanks.

godmother, don't mind the frustrated man. It is him and his generations that will die not you.

enkaydewdrop, black beauty, no wonder Jay is so fine.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
raptor2:
Lift Him high Halle
It can only be you God.

Bs Loading. ......

Praise the lord.... Halleluyahhhhhhhhh
Thank Jesus.... I so much in love with good news
Congratulations ma'am. God protect you and your beautiful princess.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmz(f): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2016

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Today is Bump tuesday, my bump @ 33 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
raptor2 congratulations, God win ,God bless and preserve your LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
raptor2:
Lift Him high Halle
It can only be you God.

Bs Loading. ......

Congrats m'am may Gods name be forever be praised in our lives. Welcome little princess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
princessKF:

Fwesh bump

Thanks mama, we are trying to be like you nau. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
raptor2:
Lift Him high Halle
It can only be you God.

Bs Loading. ......

Congrats ma'am..... may her arrival bring joy and blessings to ur home.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
iomoge2:

Lemme borrow you mine na...
Lolololololololo

Heavy duty

grin grin grin I don't mind oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
funmz:

No, my case was different. The baby was in distress and came out not breathing. She died two days later. God is in control and this time around things will be different by God's grace.

Ok. Affliction shall not rise a second time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmz(f): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
sugah:

Ok. Affliction shall not rise a second time.
Big AMEN my dear captain. God bless u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.