Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124112 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
raptor2...am sooooooooooo hapi for u my friend..halle halle halleluyah oooooo...kisses to dat sweetie for me..i don dey wait for her arrival grin....and U R OUT OF THE RACEcheesy....e ba mi ke halleluyah oooooocheesy...may God bless d cutie wt long life and prosperity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmz(f): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
@ princessKF @ christybabe @ iomoge2 @ Loisemm @ hafofems @ JUMAYIN @ Coldfeet @ limsycutey @ Beremx @ juliebest @ Rukkington @ Evacroft @ sugah @ simababe

Mamas thanks a million for your replies. I feel so so good knowing my e-sisters got my back. I was a little scared initially, especially as I keep having these funny, funny dreams, but its well cos I have prayed and cancelled it.
I told dh about it when he got back. I served his food and then sat down to gist with him. He didn't say a word when I finished. I wited a while and asked him why he wasn't saying anything and he said, "What can I say. Even if I say something it doesn't unsay what the guy said. Besides you said people in the keke fought for you."

Chai, see another round of vex. Someone said your wife will die with your unborn child and you have nothing to say Anyways, I just carried myself jeje to the room before it will result in quarrel. I think right now I'd rather sleep and forget men exist. Only God knows how He created them.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
@ OnyxGem10, don't know if I got the right name, but pls if your baby is breech, don't wait until you are due and start having . My opinion is that, u should opt for elective CS. Pls don't listen to people who say d baby can be turned

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
@raptor2 congratulations may the birth of ur Lo bring joy to your family @evacroft cute pic ...and nice bump
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Godmother:
My Rant...

I just had an annoying experience. I was coming from my mom's place this evening and took a keke. Since it was evening I didn't think it was so necessary to ask the keke driver if he had change (would have done that if it was early morn).

We got to my bus stop and I made to pay him only for him to flare up calling me wicked and evil. Huh What just happened. He sounded angry and insultive and me too lost it. I told him not to insult me as it was evening. We were at a filling station sef and if he hadn't being so insultive I would have come down to look for change.

Next thing this guy turned around and ordered me to come down from his keke and said that for my wickedness I would die with the pregnancy I was carrying. That was when other guys in the keke flared up and shouted at him. Me I was just speechless but was rejecting it in my mind. I couldn't believe anyone would be so mean as to say such.

Has anyone ever had a mean person place a curse on your pregnancy? It wasn't a good feeling at all! I felt quite bad.

Aaaahhhhh dis is pure wickedness nd he probably has a wife @home oo hw wld he feel if same happens to his wife
Ma dear notin will happen to IJN. U nd ur lo r covered in d blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
raptor2:
Praise the Lord Halle......
Lift Him high Halle
Halle leel eni Oluwa ogo Halle......
It can only be you God.
I had my beautiful Princess yesterday at 35weeks 6days.
Yes am a mother again after three stillbirth

Bs Loading. ......
Team July l don port oooooooo

Congratulations mama. May she always bring you joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Godmother:
@ prince.ssKF @ christy.babe @ iom.oge2 @ Loise.mm @ haf.ofems @ J.UMAYIN @ Coldfeet @ lims.ycutey @ Ber.emx @ julieb.est @ Rukkin.gton @ Eva.croft @ su.gah @ simab.abe

Mamas thanks a million for your replies. I feel so so good knowing my e-sisters got my back. I was a little scared initially, especially as I keep having these funny, funny dreams, but its well cos I have prayed and cancelled it.
I told dh about it when he got back. I served his food and then sat down to gist with him. He didn't say a word when I finished. I wited a while and asked him why he wasn't saying anything and he said, "What can I say. Even if I say something it doesn't unsay what the guy said. Besides you said people in the keke fought for you."

Chai, see another round of vex. Someone said your wife will die with your unborn child and you have nothing to say Anyways, I just carried myself jeje to the room before it will result in quarrel. I think right now I'd rather sleep and forget men exist. Only God knows how he created them.
Nah dear don't take it like that, your husband is angry he wasn't dia to deal with the idi@t his silence and response says it all. He seems to be a very practical man smiley the keke mofo get luck.

Congrats raptor2 welcome to this wonderful world princess may your life be filled with joy and happiness kiss

Mitchyy hope say you never collect grooms price from her ? Hansel still dey bake wife don land cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
mummyife:
cute bumps everywhere..
27weeks yeaterday
took ds pix last week wednesday and saturday
God is faithful...the ministry is moving

Cc blessedmum

See my team September mommas taking over!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
iomoge2:
Am come back to read.
Lemme drop this.

*Runs back to work n hides phone in armpit.*

See boobi grin no wonder you were looking for your bump since grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
You see fear? It can cause many crazy stuff to happen to people. Na d keke man be God wey put baby for your belle? He has no right over what God deposited in you. He is not even a factor. My dear! Fear not! God is in charge
Godmother:
@ princessKF @ christybabe @ iomoge2 @ Loisemm @ hafofems @ JUMAYIN @ Coldfeet @ limsycutey @ Beremx @ juliebest @ Rukkington @ Evacroft @ sugah @ simababe

Chai, see another round of vex. Someone said your wife will die with your unborn child and you have nothing to say Anyways, I just carried myself jeje to the room before it will result in quarrel. I think right now I'd rather sleep and forget men exist. Only God knows how He created them.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Godmother:
My Rant...

I just had an annoying experience. I was coming from my mom's place this evening and took a keke. Since it was evening I didn't think it was so necessary to ask the keke driver if he had change (would have done that if it was early morn).

We got to my bus stop and I made to pay him only for him to flare up calling me wicked and evil. Huh What just happened. He sounded angry and insultive and me too lost it. I told him not to insult me as it was evening. We were at a filling station sef and if he hadn't being so insultive I would have come down to look for change.

Next thing this guy turned around and ordered me to come down from his keke and said that for my wickedness I would die with the pregnancy I was carrying. That was when other guys in the keke flared up and shouted at him. Me I was just speechless but was rejecting it in my mind. I couldn't believe anyone would be so mean as to say such.

Has anyone ever had a mean person place a curse on your pregnancy? It wasn't a good feeling at all! I felt quite bad.

Aaaaahhhhh dis is pure wickedness nd he probably has a wife @home ooo hw wld he feel if same happens to her
Ma dear notin will to u IJN. U nd ur lo r covered in the blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
sugah:

Cc blessedmum

See my team September mommas taking over!
Yes o, make everybody come out and let's start shaking d thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
tiimzy:
Mama's please help me touch light my matter am always down with malaria every 4wks I've use all the insectide I can lay my hands on plus mosquito net still the same... I read about malaria in pregnancy and it not a good one what and what can I do to keep this at bar
# team sept

Every 4weeks Kai that's not good. Have you guys tried to fumigate your house? Or talk to your doctor to see if he has any recommendations.
Id cc some mamas just incase no one has answered you.

Meanwhile, we shall fine you 1000 dollars for abandoning your fellow team September mamas.

Cc zaynie, soonest, twichinnie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
lilylurv:
And the Lord looked upon the earth, and HE realized that greatness was missing.... So HE said let there be GREATNESS and there was my handsome, wonderful, blessed and calm KHALID OLAMIPOSI JEWEL on June 25th, 2016 weighing 3.4kg looking exactly the prince i saw in my dream abt 2months ago.
Welcome to the world Olamiposi. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cap'n Sugah and all other Sept mommas. Make una no vex for those of us that doesn't show face o. We promise to do better. My own problem be say, when I get time to come on the thread, everybody don sleep and when thread dey bubble, I am asleep. I only lurk around when I am at work, but to swamped to post anything cry cry As from now, I go dey try at least to answer roll call. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
raptor2 congrats on d arrival of ur miracle baby, she ll be a blessing to ur household ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Godmother:
My Rant...

My dear pls pray against this and commit yourself into GOD's Hands dats all. He's got nothing on you and that his talk can't do you anything. He probably woke up on the wrong side of his bed. Na this economy he suppose dey pour his frustration on not you. E hugs.

Cute mamas and bump everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
soonest:
Good morning mamas, pls join me thank God. I'm plus one today.
Happy birthday dear. I wish you many more happy,healthy and fruitful years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
mitchyy:

Really? Thank God i love cucumbers. Will get them today. Thanks a lot dear.
How are you and dh holding up?
We are great maam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Congrats o@ raptor2 my teamie, on the birth of your little princess, waow she came early oo.. Thank God for safe delivery.. you really port ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
@sugah cappo how we go do na..make we follow represent na..
@Godmother i dont know why you are scared o, the Keke man is not God neither is he ur Father... biko who said a thing and it cometh to pass when the Lord has not commanded it?.. that kind thing no go even bother me sef..i will return the curse right there, pls just pray and take ur mind off that kind talk.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Coldfeet:
Nah dear don't take it like that, your husband is angry he wasn't dia to deal with the idi@t his silence and response says it all. He seems to be a very practical man smiley the keke mofo get luck.
Thanks mama, I feel better already.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
raptor2:
Lift Him high Halle
It can only be you God.

Bs Loading. ......
Congrats dear.......may God continue to bless ur home. Happy vigilantee

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
MamaOO:
Cap'n Sugah and all other Sept mommas. Make una no vex for those of us that doesn't show face o. We promise to do better. My own problem be say, when I get time to come on the thread, everybody don sleep and when thread dey bubble, I am asleep. I only lurk around when I am at work, but to swamped to post anything cry cry As from now, I go dey try at least to answer roll call. Lol
Make una try to deh show face o, am nt allowed to use phone at work bt once I close dis thread is my next bus stop. No dull moment for me coz I ll always read posts dat ll ginger my swagger.
Supernatural delivery to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
Blessedmum:

Yes o, make everybody come out and let's start shaking d thread.
Yes oooo. Na we suppose dey rock this thread now o.. let's not dull abeg
MamaOO:
We understand your own case, we nor vex for you grin
mummyife:
@sugah cappo how we go do na..make we follow represent na..
Yes ooo. Keep it up. We gats shake tinz up.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Godmother im sure my own DH would react the way yours did. He would probably ask why im beating myself up over a frustrated fellow. His words have nothing on you.. period.
Vivid dreams are a package of pregnancy o, don't attribute it to powerless fellows.
It's idiots like the keke driver that makes me carry pepper spray around angry Swine.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
soonest:
Good morning mamas, pls join me thank God. I'm plus one today.

Happy Birthday mama. Age with grace!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Coldfeet I want September mamas to shutdown this thread next Tuesday's threadbumpies. Please bless us with a pix of your sister's bump with her tripplets. Biko ooo?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
@ mummyife @ ozycy @ OnyxGem10

Thanks mamas. My mind is at rest now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Godmother pls dntworry ova such irrelevAnt words frm a mentally deranged hungry mAn..nothing shall happen to u And our precious..God gat u sis.

mumi coldfeet...wife ke!..hmm..well nA mitchyy go settle d mara ogrin

OnyxGem how far na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
raptor2:
Lift Him high Halle
It can only be you God.

Bs Loading. ......
Praise the LORD. Congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EduCity001 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.