Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159646 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
christybabe:
Yey, congrats teamie @ fortius on the birth of your baby girl, God bless her. kiss, kiss.

Pls mama's do I have to pray before using any of the gifts given to me by visitor's for my baby, e.g, pampers, wipes, powder, clothes, e.t.c. if yes, do I call a pastor or pray with dh with the gifts.. someone said is.necessary. Thanks.
My opinion. U can pray over gifts u receive for ur baby if u want to just like u pray over any thing u urself wld use. Not necessary to start calling pastor. U know how many tyms dat ll be?. u may nt even necessarily pray wt dh sef. Sounds like pple are planting fear in u. By if u re a child of God, then sm things hv already bn taken care of. Just pray for ur kids as often as possible. declare things into their lives and don't gv room for fear.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
tchiwinnie:
Happy Sunday beautiful mamas. I greet una o.
@Fort
ius congrats o. God bless and keep ur lo.
@Liftedh.ands, how re u doing. Good to know u re holding up fine. Hows Ekene bobo. kisses to him.
@ahn.ie, how u dey ma'am ? and how s little zino. Trust u re fine.
I m still loyal o. kisses to every mama
Ekene is fine and I bless God in all things! We are taking it one day at a time. God bless you and kisses to Ebube kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Fortius:
Hello mamas nd papas..'Bae' made her swaggalicious entry at 7.30pm dis evening thru VD after 2hrs short labour wt shinkini tearsgrin,thanks for being
gud sisters,friends,family to us.
cc zaynie.lovinam.Towerofgrace.mitchyy.enkaydewdrop nd all my sisters here,jst knw dat as God made mine easier,it will end in praise for every waddling mamas nd cnt wait for portin frm ttc thread..adupe oo.BS later cuz lucas don finis my phone..***dancing azonto wt my bum..bump don disfarahan***

l

Congrats ma'ma on the arrival of your new bae, may her arrival bring more joy to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
ok sis thanks
Rukkington:
Congrats @fortius, @udoomama and @julibest, may God bless your los

Noted @nwapastor, I tot u are Ibadan mama

I will contact u wen am ready @olatebony

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Congratulations to Mumpurity,Udoomama,juliebest and fortius,may your Los arrival brings you more happiness.#teamoctober# mama,how are we doing? It shall end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
tchiwinnie:
Happy Sunday beautiful mamas. I greet una o.
@Fortius congrats o. God bless and keep ur lo.Liftedhands, how re u doing. Good to know u re holding up fine. Hows Ekene bobo. kisses to him.
@ahnie, how u dey ma'am ? and how s little zino. Trust u re fine.
I m still loyal o. kisses to every mama
Nne zino di okay..jus that Nwam na eyem nsogbu.kisses to lil master ebube
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Congrats ma asst cappo Fortius and teamie juliebest! God bless our bae and bbb.
Congrats udoomama and mompurity2 God bless our precious little ones.
HBD to all celebrants and a bog welcome to all newbies. Easy delivery to you all. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thanks @ babythug, nifeseun, and tchiwinnie. I will do just that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Liftedhands:
Lolz me and you Na opposites o! My mates and people weh Senior me dey call me aunty angry as per Orobo tins embarassed dem tink say I senior my elder sis weh finish secondary school 1994 sef cry cry cry cry cry cry

In fact I don vex

* Diet mode activated* grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

I gbadun this your dieting o. See fresh pap with plenty milk and sexy-looking akara balls to go with it. Chai, now I feel like taking akara for dinner. Lemme go and convince dh so we can get some this night.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EneJeta: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Congrats to my asst cappo Fortius. God bless your bae
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
christybabe:
Thanks @ babythug, nifeseun, and tchiwinnie. I will do just that.

Uwc swt
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thank you to all wonderful mamas here for your words of encouragement and prayers. The burial was a success, my siblings did a very good job, we thank God.
I can't mention all your monikers but God bless you for your kind words.

Congrats to all the mamas that have offloaded...udoomama, fortuis etc. May God bless your LOs.
Welcome to the new preggy mamas, I wish you a safe 9months journey, there shall be no losses.
Fabmummy how is your sister doing now? I commit her into God's hands, she shall be fine and her baby shall be well.

Iv seen my birth year, my secondary school grad year, my univ matric year..na univ graduation and marriage years remain. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Congratulations Fortius, we thank God for safe delivery, God bless your lil princess. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chubby100(f): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
who can relate...

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
iomoge2:
Where r November Mama's

Yours truly was rushing to make page 2000.... Kikikikkkikiki
All d same, it's for the best o jare

Please let's have the Gender update or Respond with TeamNude if u don't wish to say it.

001.Besea -------------------Pending
002. Bolseas ---------------Pending
003. Deyoola ---------------Pending
004. Ebony13 --------------Lil Dad & Mum
005. Florena ----------------Lil Dad 11/4
006. Godmother ---------Lil Mum
007. Iomoge2 --------------Pending (I feel am having a Lil Mum)11/2
008. Jumayin --------------Lil Dad
009. Jummy004 ----------Pending
010. LadyMessi ----------Pending
011. Missade --------------Lil Mum
012. Moskidarl ------------Pending
013. Oshey01 --------------Pending
014. Phummy1821 -----Lil Dad.
015. PrincessKF ---------Lil Dad
016. Princesskiki --------Pending
017. Pweetyface ---------Pending
018. Rejoice03 (Hafofems) ----Pending
019. Roseval ---------------Pending
020. Sweetrie --------------Pending
021. Temmygal25 -------Pending
022. Twogreatnations -Pending
023. XX01 --------------------Lil Dad

#TeamNovember For SupernaturalPregnancyAnd Delivery.

Hello team November Mamas.

Love you all so much.
I wish I can just see everyone, kiss n hug you all.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Y'al are strong women.

Week 25,24,23,22 now
I am actually on 25w4d.
EDD 2-11

Please let's come out from our hibernation mood and share our present experience
For me, it was bitter sweet as I had a feel of third trimester... Lol
The head down comes with cramps when baby moves. Slight one though.

I was begging baby to turn and only do head own at 34-36 weeks. Lol
But I am not God and I know he is doing best.

Learnt baby gets. Sense of balance at 25 weeks hence the turning.

Hope everyone is fine.
Our 22 weeks mamas. Do nd cross the 24 weeks mark too
We love u all.

Let's all start bracing up for 3Rd trimester.
It's starts from 28Weeks-7months.

God would make it easy for us.
Our pregnancy would proceed with no complications
And we would have the shortest labour ever.

God bless every one.
Hope we are praying always.

Please let's mention each others moniker and pray for everyone.

Lastly
Firsttymum we love u
Please give us an update.
present ma,we r doing fine ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Team September mamas how are we doing ? Its week 34, 33, 32 and 31 for us. How is 3rd trimester treating us?
#3rdtrimesterblues:. Iv had a kind of sour taste in my mouth all week so I find myself "trying to remove the taste by eating" grin but I stocked my fridge with fruits, so im always snacking on fruits.
There's a myth that if you are carrying a boy you get to eat a lot especially in the 3rd trimester....so eku eating grin

So what are your 3rd trimester blues?

1. sugah....EDD 1st......Team blue
2. Chili89...EDD 8th...Team Pink
3. Uglybetty1......EDD.......Team Pink?
4. Loistee..................Team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa**********God knows best ****
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum...EDD 18th...Team blue
8. Mummyife...EDD 15th...Team blue
9. Olaoyekemi...EDD 21/25th...Team Blue
10. switlolly27....EDD 26th....Team Green
11. Funmz.....EDD 25th...Team Green
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck...EDD 13th...Team Blue
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom....EDD 17th...Team Pink
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube...EDD 28th...Team Pink
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa...EDD 5th...Team blue
20.MamaOO.....EDD 2nd....Team blue
21. Sexyshe......... Team blue
22..Jina24......EDD 26th........Team pink
23. eigmaticme........Team pink******God knows best***
24. Simababe..........Team Green
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy...EDD 13th...Team Pink
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex....EDD 28th....Team Pink
29 Haleematm.........Team blue
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1.......Team blue
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary
34. Tallgirlslim......Team blue
35. Mumgb...........Team pink
36. Jesusbaby1.....Team pink
37. hormobollar...EDD 10th...Team pink
38. harphorlarsadeh.....
39. Chizeal.....Team Green
40. Faari.......Team Green
41. mymoneygrows...EDD 13th.. Team Blue&Pink... our only iyaibeji
42. portable4real.....Team Blue
43. tipsyjules......Team blue.
44. Coldfeet (on behalf of her sister Iyaibeta) Team blue, blue and blue
45. Lastbornop
46. OmoNwa
47. HerteEnUke26....EDD 8th...Team Green
48.Chubby100....EDD 20th...Team Blue
49. Fabmummy (on behalf of her sister )....EDD 21st...Team green
50. rollyare...EDD 28th...Team Blue
51. Mitchydiva...EDD 4th...Team Pink
52. Tequila10...EDD 12th...Team Green
53. Peggygee....EDD 6th...Team..
54. Liftedhands (on behalf of her sister)...EDD 12th...Team Pink
55. Damysa...EDD 15th...Team Pink
56. Jamjam5000...EDD 2nd ...Team Pink
57. Nkoyo13...EDD?...Team Green
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Liftedhands:
Lolz me and you Na opposites o! My mates and people weh Senior me dey call me aunty angry as per Orobo tins embarassed dem tink say I senior my elder sis weh finish secondary school 1994 sef cry cry cry cry cry cry

In fact I don vex

wow that akamu is anointed

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chubby100(f): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
sugah:
Team September mamas how are we doing ? Its week 34, 33, 32 and 31 for us. How is 3rd trimester treating us?
#3rdtrimesterblues:. Iv had a kind of sour taste in my mouth all week so I find myself "trying to remove the taste by eating" grin but I stocked my fridge with fruits, so im always snacking on fruits.
There's a myth that if you are carrying a boy you get to eat a lot especially in the 3rd trimester....so eku eating grin

God has bin helping us ooo...just recovered from thyfoid fever.....was given drip and 5 hot injections....cant wait for my testimony...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
chubby100:

God has bin helping us ooo...just recovered from thyfoid fever.....was given drip and 5 hot injections....cant wait for my testimony...

Awwww. Sorry about that dear. We are almost there and he would see us through to the end

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mama Zaynie, we don almost reach page 2016, and we do serious parry, abeg bring out our dues. We suppose pick aso-ebi sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Liftedhands:

In fact I don vex

Na this one be diet? grin
Am dieting too, I no wan begin hear aunty up and down at this my young age grin kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
sugah:

I deh o captain,av been having
metalic taste In my mouth jst like in first trimester sometimes I feel nauseous sef
As for dat eating stuff I guess it's true o coz now I notice i feel hungry unlike b4.
Another thing is dat it seems lo has decided to use my jajaina as playing ground, d poke I feel there dis days Ehn get as he be. God ll see us through.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Godmother:

I gbadun this your dieting o. See fresh pap with plenty milk and sexy-looking akara balls to go with it. Chai, now I feel like taking akara for dinner. Lemme go and convince dh so we can get some this night.
People dey fry akara on Sunday's?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
sugah:

Iv seen my birth year, my secondary school grad year, my univ matric year..na univ graduation and marriage years remain. grin
I can relate. Waiting for some of my years too.
Thank GOD the burial was a success. Good to have you back.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Blessedmum:

I deh o captain,av been having
metalic taste In my mouth jst like in first trimester sometimes I feel nauseous sef
As for dat eating stuff I guess it's true o coz now I notice i feel hungry unlike b4.
Another thing is dat it seems lo has decided to use my jajaina as playing ground, d poke I feel there dis days Ehn get as he be. God ll see us through.
He most likely has moved to the head down position. I get that tickling in my jajaina too grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
ozycy:

I can relate. Waiting for some of my years too.
Thank GOD the burial was a success. Good to have you back.
Thanks dear, I thank God for his mercies.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Chaiii I missed pAge 2000 but no p sha cos na me go open 2016 page even if na midnight

who is watching the voice I don give up....which kain yeye Patrick them choose over Michael? he is good though but not for semifinals

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
juliebest:
Praise praise praise the Lord. Sisters, help me thank God. I just delivered a BBB. Bs later
Congratulations dear, may God watch over ur baby

**reading back*_* wipes sweat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
@Captain Sugah, present ma. my 3rd trimester blues are:
i walk limping, pee often in small quantity but feels like my bladder is loaded wit a full bucket, chest burn, feel hungry often but no space in my stomach 2put food, difficulty 2sleep but hapy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
talltosyne:
Mama Zaynie, we don almost reach page 2016, and we do serious parry, abeg bring out our dues. We suppose pick aso-ebi sef.

Mama help beg Zaynie too oh! I enta market today sef to find us d asoebi, I didn't know which one to choose!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
sugah:

He most likely has moved to the head down position. I get that tickling in my jajaina too grin
Yes he has moved,I noticed d day he did it was a little painful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.