Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162864 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:43am On Jul 24, 2016
Where r November Mama's

Yours truly was rushing to make page 2000.... Kikikikkkikiki
All d same, it's for the best o jare

Please let's have the Gender update or Respond with TeamNude if u don't wish to say it.

001.Besea ------------------Lil Mum 11/9
002. Bolseas ---------------Pending
003. Deyoola ---------------Pending
004. Ebony13 --------------Lil Dad & Mum
005. Florena ----------------Lil Dad 11/4
006. Godmother ---------Lil Mum 11/4
007. Iomoge2 --------------Pending (Lil Mum?)11/2
008. Jumayin --------------Lil Dad
009. Jummy004 ----------Pending
010. LadyMessi --------- Lil Mum 11/17
011. Missade --------------Lil Mum 11/5
012. Moskidarl ------------Pending
013. Oshey01 --------------Pending
014. Phummy1821 -----Lil Dad.
015. PrincessKF ---------Lil Dad 11/2
016. Princesskiki ------- Lil Dad 11/14
017. Pweetyface ---------Pending
018. Rejoice03 (Hafofems) ----Pending 11/1
019. Roseval ---------------Pending
020. Sweetrie --------------Pending
021. Temmygal25 -------Pending
022. Twogreatnations -Pending
023. XX01 --------------------Lil Dad

#TeamNovember For SupernaturalPregnancyAnd Delivery.

Hello team November Mamas.

Love you all so much.
I wish I can just see everyone, kiss n hug you all.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Y'al are strong women.

Week 25,24,23,22 now

Please let's come out from our hibernation mood and share our present experience
For me, it was bitter sweet as I had a feel of third trimester... Lol
The head down comes with cramps when baby moves. Slight one though.

I was begging baby to turn and only do head own at 34-36 weeks. Lol
But I am not God and I know he is doing best.

Learnt baby gets. Sense of balance at 25 weeks hence the turning.

Hope everyone is fine.
Our 22 weeks mamas. Do nd cross the 24 weeks mark too
We love u all.

Let's all start bracing up for 3Rd trimester.
It's starts from 28Weeks-7months.

God would make it easy for us.
Our pregnancy would proceed with no complications
And we would have the shortest labour ever.

God bless every one.
Hope we are praying always.

Please let's mention each others moniker and pray for everyone.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:26am On Jul 24, 2016
pintoxx:

My dear,3rd trimester is no joke o,my eyez she av seen fire, na now i no say i carry belle,1st n 2nd semester were honey moon phases 4mi,with dis my tiny bump e b like dis,u mamas with jumbo bumps,i can only imagine how it is 4u,my loo weighed 1.6kg @ 33weeks n hyperactive , was so happy,because av always prayed 4 a little baby at birth, btw 2.3-3kg, dey said dats a bit small ,but dat dis a period of rapid growth,so i hav bin given d licence 2 eat elephant if i want.

#Teamsmallbuthyperactive baby#smallbutmightybaby#Teamsupernaturalbirthing#
Teamie , you can best imagine our discomfort those of us with big bumps ooo. Turning for bed is like am about to start 3rd world war embarassed embarassed...getting up to urinate at night nkor? Hmmmmmmm...... make August do land here sha.
Be careful about the elephant eating ooo...babies put on a lot of weight in the last few weeks ooo. Am happy to know you are fine. ...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Evacroft:
Also signing in on reaching page2000 grin

Pls who else experiences hiccups frequently from baby, my baby hiccups like all the time, I read it's normal but I dnt know 'bout d frequency.

Cc: britneystacy,liftedhands, zaynie, mitchy and sabi mamas.
This my mama's una good o ooo. How do you people even differentiate btw baby's kicks and other mild movements and hiccups ooo so as to even know when its too frequent? ?? cheesy cheesy Uptill now, I sincerely don't know how to tell when its hiccups ooo or when its mild kicks ooo. But at this stage of pregnancy, I think what You should experience more now is braxton hicks. ....your body's way of learning to contract in preparation for the real thing. But on a lighter note, frequency of baby's hiccups is definitely no cause for alarm. At least, it's a reassurance that baby is fine because from 36 weeks or so, reduced fatal movement is also a cause for alarm. ... So calm down and enjoy the movements. ...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:41am On Jul 24, 2016
ozycy:

Keep it up, don't give up. It's usually like that when you start but with time your body will get use to it and it will become shikini thing for you. I used to walk more than 2.5miles some days when I was preggy, infact, walk was nothing for me cry
Thanks for the encouragement. ...I will try. Really want to get baby fully engaged and in optimal birth position.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:45am On Jul 24, 2016
sweetlady4real:
@Britneystacy, thanks so much. May God make it easy for us all, Amen. Have a beautiful weekend.
You are welcome. That reminds me too, is baby well positioned for the VD ? If so, you can start activities that can increase your chances of falling into Labour before then such as long walks, kpekusing .
Beautiful weekend to you too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 5:44am On Jul 24, 2016
olamitie:
Im just depressed, My DH is just indifferent and displaying nonchallant attitude, he already has the mindset that i will miscarry as usual cry, i want mommas to join their faith with mine that the devil will be put to shame this time.Im just in tears
Fear and faith can't reside in the same temple. No be say doubt no go rise, but know that though we can't out think the devil, we can out talk him. Say d word once any doubt rises the way Jesus answered devil during his temptations and soon you will be so confident of them that you will see them working for you. Build your own faith and don't bother about your husband's, afterall Na you dey carry the baby not him. Just love him and believe you will both testify.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 5:57am On Jul 24, 2016
sugah:
Page 2000!!!!

Got plenty pages to read be that plus a million and 1 mentions.
Just thought to make your mentions a million and two.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:01am On Jul 24, 2016
mitchyy:
Page 2000!!!!!

Hehehehehe! I must chop two space here! grin
I talk am say una just dey full this thread dey write nothing. I go report una.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 6:55am On Jul 24, 2016
olamitie:
Thanks for the welcome.... wana ask does staying away from sex the first three months really make a differences

Yes dear. It's makes a massive difference especially in cases where there's a history of miscarriage.

Try and stay off sex if you can.

If your husband insists, tell him it's your doctor's orders. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2016
Congrats fortius. God's blessing on u and urs.

Olamitie, God will see u thru by His Grace. Mother alive, baby alive, hubby alive by His Grace.
Continue with ur progesterone and register at a good hospital that you can be monitored closely.
Pls don't be hard on ur Dh.
Avoid strenuous job, rest well and don't do superwoman in house chores. Do the one u can do n leave d rest.
With time Dh will come around.
Above all keep praying. God hears us all.
God's favour and blessings on you.
Ehugs dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2016
Liftedhands:
Maureensylvia my hand no dey for that coup d'etat o! Hian if you sabi the ogbonge mama we stand behind zaynie for this dues Mata you no go think am twice lipsrsealed

Iya atinuke ejoor! Edakun, help us talk to our elder mama to allow you give us some money nah! Or permit us to collect lacasera and gala as dues henceforth mbok Na beg I dey beg o! You know ayam loya wink

Correct mama!
That's why I luff Mama Ekene kiss
Oya o! Newbies henceforth.....all your dues should be Lacasera and gala..... even if you dey UK or USA.... I no wan know..... just gerrit.

Sideyes MaureenSylvia..... angry
For thinking of coup.....I dash you a sticky bfp.... next month you wee coman testify..... grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Iomoge2, Firstty's baby is on another team.
She'll share when she's ready.

Evacroft, it's very normal.
Old wives tale says it's their their tummy expanding.
So give breast to subside or place a single white thread on the head ( this works! )
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JuicyGee(f): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2016
Gaily04:

@JuicyGee, you can walk into any Health center close to you, they have family planning clinic or you can go to BMSH

Thanks alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyface(f): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2016
@iomoge2
I and dh are team any sex for now

Dis 3rd trimester is gradually creeping in

Still feeling a little comfy sha

#team november#
#team shortest labour ever#

Congrats to all mothers that have given birth

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2016
mitchyy:

My baby hiccups everyday. Sometimes once or twice. When he does that, i just give him brezz.
Diamond hiccup after belching after every meal,i guess it's normal,everybody say he is expanding his tummy to such another round and after sucking it stops
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2016
Amhappy:
Congrats to all the mothers that have given birth.
Cassieluv I got to read ur bs it's just similar to mine. Congrats dear.

On the other hand the devil has been trying so hard to deprive me from enjoying motherhood. After delivery I was fine and home the next day. But I never recovered. I started looking pale,no breast milk,different complains here and there. I couldn't take good care of my baby. Everybody including the doctors kept saying I will be fine that it's just a ftm things. Last Thursday night I started bleeding with clots and lo and behold I was checked the next day and lol and behold 18days after child birth I had retained placenta. My people it's God that saved me. MVA was done to remove it. Any mama that has information should just advice. I feel much better except a little pain in my belly. But my breast milk is yet to flow well still.
my dear just look at your baby and smile, nothing will deprive you fron reaping the fruit of your labour IJN.the devil has lost the battle,say no to depression, shake yourself off and believe you can do it.everything will work out fine just give it time,take everyday as it comes with Thanksgiving. its well

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2016
Congratulations hon! Hugs to our princess
Fortius:
Hello mamas nd papas..'Bae' made her swaggalicious entry at 7.30pm dis evening thru VD after 2hrs short labour wt shinkini tearsgrin,thanks for being
gud sisters,friends,family to us.
dewdrop nd all my sisters here,jst knw dat as God made mine easier,it will end in praise for every waddling mamas nd cnt wait for portin frm ttc thread..adupe oo.BS later cuz lucas don finis my phone..***dancing azonto wt my bum..bump don disfarahan***

l
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2016
sugah:

Sorry for my MIA.
Still feels like a dream. Still waiting for someone to wake me up.....but I guess its happening.
My mum would be laid to rest today 10,000km away from my present location. Im going to try to follow the procession online so id be MIA for a couple more days.

Congrats to all the newest mamas.

May her soul continue to rest in peace. Take heart dear, it's well.

I have been trying to catch up, but d more I try, the more the pages are running. I have to finish all today, if not, by tomorrow, by the time I come back from work, I will see 50 pages to read.

Back to reading mode.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Amhappy:
Congrats to all the mothers that have given birth.
Cassieluv I got to read ur bs it's just similar to mine. Congrats dear.

On the other hand the devil has been trying so hard to deprive me from enjoying motherhood. After delivery I was fine and home the next day. But I never recovered. I started looking pale,no breast milk,different complains here and there. I couldn't take good care of my baby. Everybody including the doctors kept saying I will be fine that it's just a ftm things. Last Thursday night I started bleeding with clots and lo and behold I was checked the next day and lol and behold 18days after child birth I had retained placenta. My people it's God that saved me. MVA was done to remove it. Any mama that has information should just advice. I feel much better except a little pain in my belly. But my breast milk is yet to flow well still.

Sorry for the bleeding , had same experience, was bleeding almost two weeks after i put to bed with big clots of blood twas very scary, meanwhile my legs were swollen nd face was swollen didn't knw it was serious until i started bleeding, went to the hospital nd they discovered it was retained placenta, was given a drug i inserted into the vjay nd dat was how everything came out but it was a scary experience, but i insisted they did an ultrasound b4 i left there to be sure theres no more retained Product,. Just make sure U take ur postnatal drugs including the one for blood since U loosed some blood. Am sure U will be fyn,

Bleeding**

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2016
iomoge2:
Where r November Mama's

Yours truly was rushing to make page 2000.... Kikikikkkikiki
All d same, it's for the best o jare

Please let's have the Gender update or Respond with TeamNude if u don't wish to stay it.

001.Besea -------------------Pending
002. Bolseas ---------------Pending
003. Deyoola ---------------Pending
004. Ebony13 --------------Lil Dad & Mum
005. Florena ----------------Pending
006. Godmother ---------Lil Mum
007. Iomoge2 --------------Pending (I feel am having a Lil Mum)
008. Jumayin --------------Lil Dad
009. Jummy004 ----------Pending
010. LadyMessi ----------Pending
011. Missade --------------Lil Mum
012. Moskidarl ------------Pending
013. Oshey01 --------------Pending
014. Phummy1821 -----Lil Dad.
015. PrincessKF ---------Lil Dad
016. Princesskiki --------Pending
017. Pweetyface ---------Pending
018. Rejoice03 (Hafofems) ----Pending
019. Roseval ---------------Pending
020. Sweetrie --------------Pending
021. Temmygal25 -------Pending
022. Twogreatnations -Pending
023. XX01 --------------------Lil Dad

#TeamNovember For SupernaturalPregnancyAnd Delivery.

Hello team November Mamas.

Love you all so much.
I wish I can just see everyone, kiss n hug you all.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Y'al are strong women.

Week 25,24,23,22 now
I am actually on 25w4d.
EDD 2-11

Please let's come out from our hibernation mood and share our present experience
For me, it was bitter sweet as I had a feel of third trimester... Lol
The head down comes with cramps when baby moves. Slight one though.

I was begging baby to turn and only do head own at 34-36 weeks. Lol
But I am not God and I know he is doing best.

Learnt baby gets. Sense of balance at 25 weeks hence the turning.

Hope everyone is fine.
Our 22 weeks mamas. Do nd cross the 24 weeks mark too
We love u all.

Let's all start bracing up for 3Rd trimester.
It's starts from 28Weeks-7months.

God would make it easy for us.
Our pregnancy would proceed with no complications
And we would have the shortest labour ever.

God bless every one.
Hope we are praying always.

Please let's mention each others moniker and pray for everyone.

Lastly
Firsttymum we love u
Please give us an update.
I'm team blue! Currently 25weeks 2 days, edd is 4th of November, I dnt mind porting ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2016
]UNITED CHURCH OF VIGILANTE MAMAS
praiseeeeee master Jesus, i welcome all the vigilante mamas in the name of the Lord,its a privilege to be here.
Testimony time... ..
Last week Sunday we prophesied that our sister in the ushering department fortius will be joining us in the main auditorium today,as a vigilante mum,and today she is here with us,sister stand up and greet the church.
ok all protocol dully observed
choir oya make una go this side: enkaydewdrop,mitchyy (make 2 of una no drag mic oo)
fortius- just give us short opening prayer,so you can rest
Gaily04- the WORD no come late today oo
zimunachimdi offering
olatebony- announcement
Amhappy-closing prayer

please other vigilante mamas that have not started attending church service should indicate so we can flow in the spirit.
oya who wan be our usher this sunday? open cheque...
sleep wan finish me for here. Diamond no sleep for night atall,see y'all lerra

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babyadorable(f): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Fortius:
Hello mamas nd papas..'Bae' made her swaggalicious entry at 7.30pm dis evening thru VD after 2hrs short labour wt shinkini tearsgrin,thanks for being
cc zaynie.lovinam.Towerofgrace.mitchyy.enkaydewdrop nd all my sisters here,jst knw dat as God made mine easier,it will end in praise for every waddling mamas nd cnt wait for portin frm ttc thread..adupe oo.BS later cuz lucas don finis my phone..***dancing azonto wt my bum..bump don disfarahan***

Congrat mamm,God kip n preserve u both.

l
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2016
Omojudy:

I talk am say una just dey full this thread dey write nothing. I go report una.

Hehehehehe. Latecomer. We have occupied thread 2000 grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2016
Congrats mum Fortius, may God bless and keep her. I tap into the 2hours labour ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2016
Congratulations to mumpurity2, Udoomama n Fortius on d birth of ur los, May God kip dem 4 u.

Welkom Olamite, ds baby has cm 2 stay. Pls nsure u r closely monitored by a Dr. No more miscarriage 4 u in Jesus name.

Welkom babyadorable, h n h 9 mnths 4 u.
Ds miracle shall go round all ttc mamas, none shall b barren. Amen. Xpectin miraclebaby, blesseddiva, legendmother, safe06, Mumihaja n oda mamas soonest. Ur set tym has cm

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Fortius:
cc zaynie.lovinam.Towerofgrace.mitchyy.enkaydewdrop nd all my sisters here,jst knw dat as God made mine easier,it will end in praise for every waddling mamas nd cnt wait for portin frm ttc thread..adupe oo.BS later cuz lucas don finis my phone..***dancing azonto wt my bum..bump don disfarahan***

Congrats Fortius

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Congrats @fortius, @udoomama and @julibest, may God bless your los

Noted @nwapastor, I tot u are Ibadan mama

I will contact u wen am ready @olatebony
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2016
Congrats mummy Lucas @ Fortius on the birth of your Bae. May she continue to be a source of joy to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Page 2000 yaff come and go sharp sharp All you mamas just occupy the plots like day? Chizeal even grab 3 plots only you? angry No lacasera and gala for you tongue

I say make I close eye small Na him sleep Carry me go embarassed so I missed commenting on page 2000 cry if not that evacroft mentioned me on the page Na so I for carry last bah? Mama God bless you for asking that question with my mention at all at all Na hin bad pass kiss hiccups are normal Na the Belle dey expand just give breast or place a cotton thread on the head(myth but it works).

Ma'am olamitie you are vexing for your DH? No be same attitude you use announce the BFP? Hehehe! grin Fara bale God go surprise una two! You go carry dis Belle reach full term! infact twins Na hin you go born. Make una two agree together in prayer and supplication! Believing and not having any doubt that God will perfect what He has started kiss all is well.

*Make I go TTC thread go announce our new awoof dues promo grin no more fuel, dollar, tomatoes, iPhone as dues! Iya atinuke have accepted to collect gala and lacasera make dem sharp sharp come enjoy dis awoof plus golden chair. wink

Una goodu moyin.

#page 2001 the year I finish secondary school lipsrsealed (see dem some people don dey do maths already embarassed tongue)

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2016
zaynie:
Iomoge2, Firstty's baby is on another team.
She'll share when she's ready.

Evacroft, it's very normal.
Old wives tale says it's their their tummy expanding.
So give breast to subside or place a single white thread on the head ( this works! )

Thanks 4 d info
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2016
Florena:

I'm team blue! Currently 25weeks 2 days, edd is 4th of November, I dnt mind porting ooo.
Team Blues are having it.
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Liftedhands:
Page 2000 yaff come and go sharp sharp All you mamas just occupy the plots like day? Chizeal even grab 3 plots only you? angry No lacasera and gala for you tongue

I say make I close eye small Na him sleep Carry me go embarassed so I missed commenting on page 2000 cry if not that evacroft mentioned me on the page Na so I for carry last bah? Mama God bless you for asking that question with my mention at all at all Na hin bad pass kiss hiccups are normal Na the Belle dey expand just give breast or place a cotton thread on the head(myth but it works).

Ma'am olamitie you are vexing for your DH? No be same attitude you use announce the BFP? Hehehe! grin Fara bale God go surprise una two! You go carry dis Belle reach full term! infact twins Na hin you go born. Make una two agree together in prayer and supplication! Believing and not having any doubt that God will perfect what He has started kiss all is well.

*Make I go TTC thread go announce our new awoof dues promo grin no more fuel, dollar, tomatoes, iPhone as dues! Iya atinuke have accepted to collect gala and lacasera make dem sharp sharp come enjoy dis awoof plus golden chair. wink

Una goodu moyin.

#page 2001 the year I finish secondary school lipsrsealed (see dem some people don dey do maths already embarassed tongue)
Old woman! shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.