Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159142 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2016
Fortius:
omojudy na lie joor na d guy for backgrin...dat head ehn
Kwikwikwikwi As if you knew what I wanted to say, that is she sure it's not the brother she's crushing on? Lmao, that guy's head ehn, meat just full everywhere and he has this wide and thick neck too. When I was watching PB then, my eyes were always drawn to them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2016
Morning All!
Omojudy Schofield was my absolute crush too! Heard prison back is returning!

Adeime may God bless your Lo, thank God all went well.

* warrahell? ! He's gay? How unfortunate..mchwwww.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2016
limsycutey:

Yes o, coming back for like 9 - 10 episodes. ;DThis mummy ekene sef, of all the people we dey inside prison break, na t-bag you wan see. angry
Lolz plus haywire too lipsrsealed Na dem I dey enjoy dia part pass grin grin grin weird right?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2016
roseval:
Mama's pls manage dis for Saturday soup
where the soup? Is this before or after?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Ahhh Maama liftedhands Tbag was the man jare cheesy love Sucre too, loyal chap!
Haywire died abi, Bellick! That one was a case!
Wonder what will happen again, as General was arrested n Sila found.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2016
adeime may God bless your Lo... congratulations once again

mymoneygrows... God bless your princesses. congratulations

iomoge happy belated birthday. God bless your new age.

liftedhand ahn ahn why like t-bag of all the characters in prison break..that guy is too wicked mbok

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2016
Liftedhands:
where the soup? Is this before or after?
before o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2016
Omojudy:

There u go. Na the guy for front oh.

He is g.a.y

Michael Scofield.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2016
mymoneygrows:
See porting abeg.
In other news, singing 'come follow me praise the Lord (3*), the Lord is gooooooooooddd'. my two little princesses arrived yesterday at 10:24 & 10:29am. Bs later pls.
Team september, apologies. Team July, glad to join u.
Congratulations ma'am, ur princesses are blessed and may dia arrival bring favour and joy to ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kotias003: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Happy birthday @ iomoge2.

Momma Evacroft & Momma Zaynie, me I'm on UAE side o, that level of fine na crime! grin

Fortius:
evacroft nd kotias003 yaff stolen my two man crushesss..i dey follow oman since 2013 like mumu on twitter nd facebook nd damon....grin see me grinnin i luv me sum bad boy suckin sum blood mehn..he is witty.funny nd damn dose eyes r smokingly hot nd temptingly seducingly killing me nd my third man crush is morris chestnut..i thot e go b lik cinderella story nd he go cum naija one day to propose to me ..na since sec skul i don dey dream of dis man o bt o ye baba mi loke sha he dey age gracefully sef so annoying abeg
tmrw na bae's naming mak i go prepare joor.

Hahaha. His aging gracefully is vexing you again? Na wa o. But mama, keep the hope alive. You still bae wink

Omojudy:

All these vex for one Innocent man?

Yels!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kotias003: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
See porting, you just jumped right over Mr Augusts' head. Congrats mymoneygrows on the arrival of your princesses!
Joy, happiness, peace & more they'd lace the family with!

Adeime hmmm, the stories of TTCing ehn! I thank God for your testimony. Thanks for taking time to share your BS. Dear Lord please do remember all those TTCing, give them testimonies such as this momma Adeimes', make their joy full. Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fortius:

dexterush don dey luk for wifey sharpsharpgrin

Lolz,I gat to oh,and as everybody just dey born boys so,make wife no go scarce,so early booking is important

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
roseval:
before o
pulling ya legs wink hope my name is included in the soup?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pls how does snail taste...its 4bidden in my villa...but not 4bidden in mr ahlez's villa.
And what soup is it preferable to cook it with.
Can i eat it...since ayam now married to an ukwuani man that their culture permits it.
Am i covered with mr ahlez's immunity.

Cc ozycy,liftedhands n roseval.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
ahnie:
Pls how does snail taste...its 4bidden in my villa...but not 4bidden in mr ahlez's villa.
Can i eat it...since ayam now married to an ukwuani man that their culture permits it.

Snail is DELICIOUS... I had to use caps lock so you can understand and its nutritious. You can cook Ogwo soup, fry stew, banga soup, vegetable soup e.t.c with it. I know Isoko people forbids snail....I got quit notice twice for eating snail while in Isoko.

I don't know much of traditions oooo so I don't really know if marriage exempts you....Ask well before you eat o!

Liftedhands I love.... Anyone that loves Theodore Bagwell a.k.a T-Bag of Prison Break is my love kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmn teeereee days of silence and the pages have leaped from 2014 to 2050!

Only for me to be seeing pictures of hawtness upandan!!! Waddling mamas fantasizing lef-an-rite! grin grin grin.

Sharing pictures of buckets of giant snail, alive and peppered ! God is watching you all. tongue

Congratulations to all the mamas that have delivered.

For those experiencing any form of distress or loss. May God hear your cries, comfort you and bless you abundantly.

Saw a few posts on babies outgrowing clothes in the blink of an eye.
We all know that they outgrow the vests/ body suits very quickly. Especually if they are tall The body is still ok but the snaps can no longer meet at the bottom.
This is a secret many cloth diapering moms will already know about. so for the rest there is such a thing called vest extenders... see pics below. We are still using our 3-6 months vest that the body is still wide at almost 9 months.

There was a few post also about cots, a bedside bassinet or crib is fine for the early days. But for longevity, get a cotbed, they can be transformed into a toddler bed.

The standard cot be used from 0 - 2/3yrs and fits a matress that is 70cm by 120cm
The cotbed can be used from 0 - 5 years. And fits a mattress 70cm by 140cm

All depending on the height of your child. If your child is really tall, they may outgrow it sooner.

The mattress sizes are standard sizes and if you buy bedsheets, these should come in the same sizes.

Mama Cheeketo, if you have a good carpenter he should be able to make a good cot bed for you. You can get dimensions from google and use the matteress dimensions above as guidance.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
quote author=tyconcepts post=48026468]

I know Isoko people forbids snail....I got quit notice twice for eating snail while in Isoko.

I don't know much of traditions oooo so I don't really know if marriage exempts you from tradition....Ask well before you eat o!

Liftedhands I love.... Anyone that loves Theodore Bagwell a.k.a T-Bag of Prison Break is my love kiss[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Omojudy:

There u go. Na the guy for front oh.

Aaaaaah...
Your crush is gay naaaaa....
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki

Modified:::::::I see say dem don tell you...

Oya sama us anoda crush jor
We no want marvin gay
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
limsycutey:

Yes o, coming back for like 9 - 10 episodes. ;DThis mummy ekene sef, of all the people we dey inside prison break, na t-bag you wan see. angry

Limsycutey, forget oh... I loooooove T-bag oh...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

Saw a few posts on babies outgrowing clothes in the blink of an eye.
We all know that they outgrow the vests/ body suits very quickly. Especually if they are tall The body is still ok but the snaps can no longer meet at the bottom.
This is a secret many cloth diapering moms will already know about. so for the rest there is such a thing called vest extenders... see pics below. We are still using our 3-6 months vest that the body is still wide at almost 9 months.

Shebi I have asked you if it is Harvard or Oxford Uni you attended, you never tell me...you posts are always very insightful ! kiss : kiss kiss
But this vest extender, I don't think it easily available here in Nigeria ooo. Mama's that sell baby's items , una get this extenders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fortius:

Britneystacy...wey me don dey back bae since
abi hw i go manage do chores wt oga lucas,nd i luf it shagrin

You are strong ooo. You don't have Mumsy or MIL to around to help More grease to your elbows oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Shebi I have asked you if it is Harvard or Oxford Uni you attended, you never tell me...you posts are always very insightful ! kiss : kiss kiss
But this vest extender, I don't think it easily available here in Nigeria ooo. Mama's that sell baby's items , una get this extenders

AlphaHandMaiden na correct Wikipedia :+*

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Aaaaaah...
Your crush is gay naaaaa....

Modified:::::::I see say dem don tell you...

Oya sama us anoda crush jor
We no want marvin gay
undecided
Manage one of this two

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
BritneyStacy:

;DHe he he he grin

If you no see buy, you can try to make your own.... (that is one of my mottos)
See very easy turorial link below! All you need is know how to sew... the sewing machine sef is not neccesary.

http://allthingsmummyandme..co.uk/2016/02/diy-vest-extenders-using-old-vests.html?spref=pi&m=1

Come back and share pictures of your creations... cool

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ahnie like tyconcepts said snails are delishhhhhhh!
And nutritious too. Why is it forbidden in your place and what's the penalty or consequence of eating it?
Like my mum for instance, they don't eat ram in her village (their symbol of amadioha) once she didn't know and ate it at an event!( Thought it was beef) the woman nearly kpai! Her throat swelled and an "intervention" was done before she got well.

That was a long time ago now she eats it and nothing mega.

You may inquire from an elder in your place they will be in a better position to answer your question cos my mum wasn't immune despite being married to my dad that eats it.

Iya mofe I luff you too ! Team t-bag.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
roseval:
Mama's pls manage dis for Saturday soup
I said stop this cyber bullying
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
ahnie:

See what you have been missing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
iomoge2:

He is g.a.y

Michael Scofield.

Which kind tin be this. Why are all the fine fine one gay angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Liftedhands:
Ahnie like tyconcepts said snails are delishhhhhhh!
And nutritious too. Why is it forbidden in your place and what's the penalty or consequence of eating it?
Like my mum for instance, they don't eat ram in her village (their symbol of amadioha) once she didn't know and ate it at an event!( Thought it was beef) the woman nearly kpai! Her throat swelled and an "intervention" was done before she got well.

That was a long time ago now she eats it and nothing mega.

You may inquire from an elder in your place they will be in a better position to answer your question cos my mum wasn't immune despite being married to my dad that eats it.

Iya mofe I luff you too ! Team t-bag.

Maybe your mom's throat swelled for another reason and she may have attributed it to the ram she ate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IphyB(f): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Congrats @mymoneygrows and Adeime. more blessings all the way.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IphyB(f): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
@liftedhands, tyconcepts and other mamas that love t-bag, I de suspect una o.
His part fascinates me, am always curious to know what he does next, but I don't like him, his character in PB is bad bad.
NB: bellick makes me laugh sha, scofield is bae, me love Sucre, would av been my man crush if not that he is ug** lol.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hi house, am a first time mum who is due by October. this is my first time in the house. Hope am welcomed

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: daragoldy(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.