Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125745 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Ma did u see my pm?
Yes and I replied almost immediately. I ve replied again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dear jazzyjazz, what helped me was this; I mix little schwepps or teem lemon with plenty of cold water , I could drink 1 big Eva water like that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
evacroft nd kotias003 yaff stolen my two man crushesss..i dey follow oman since 2013 like mumu on twitter nd facebook nd damon....grin see me grinnin i luv me sum bad boy suckin sum blood mehn..he is witty.funny nd damn dose eyes r smokingly hot nd temptingly seducingly killing me nd my third man crush is morris chestnut..i thot e go b lik cinderella story nd he go cum naija one day to propose to me ..na since sec skul i don dey dream of dis man o bt o ye baba mi loke sha he dey age gracefully sef so annoying abeg
tmrw na bae's naming mak i go prepare joor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
@Enkay, lol @ your description of Jason..... he's a foine man. But fight my battles, give me Vin Diesel anytime.... cheesy

Evacroft.... that's some serious shii angry. To fine na crime now?

Chinwendym..... Mrs Moore in fantasyland wink

Kotias003 and iOmoge2, so you are both crushing on the same 2 men..... issokay. Damon Salvatore is really good looking especially with those eyes.

Fortius.....keep your dreams alive kiss

Before una go look say Zaynie don kolo abeg I love love love my husband and I wouldn't trade him for a million superstars.... cough.... cough.... cough grin
He sef have crush.... Chioma Akpotha...that gentle Nollywood cry baby.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
tipsyjules,can u post d scan nd copy mumi rofemiguwa she might help out.gudnyt ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
It's not too late!
Hbd iOmoge2. I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
May you always have a reason to smile. Amin

All those cakes for you. . . shocked.
Can I have some?

And you have a Yoruba name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 30, 2016
happybirthday iomoge2

mumi zaynie vin diesl dey ok bt dat him voice fit part d red sea oo...to fight my battle na dis guy orlando bloom is more dan enuf wt his arrowsgrin...mumi zaynie don wake my dream up today o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 12:24am On Jul 30, 2016
Fortius:
tipsyjules,can u post d scan nd copy mumi rofemiguwa she might help out.gudnyt ma.
have not done scan.They pierced my thumb and used the blood for the sugar test.So when I took my file to the Dr he saw the result and said it's high,he now gave me form to go and do diabetes test and have not collected the result.Thanks for your concern ma'm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=tipsyjules post=48012832] have not done scan.They pierced my thumb and used the blood for the sugar test.So when I took my file to the Dr he saw the result and said it's high,he now gave me form to go and do diabetes test and have not collected the result.Thanks for your concern ma'm.[/quote
oh ok maam..dnt fret it is well..kisses to our bun in the oven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 12:35am On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=Fortius post=48012894][/quote] lol.thank you jare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 12:36am On Jul 30, 2016
See porting abeg.
In other news, singing 'come follow me praise the Lord (3*), the Lord is gooooooooooddd'. my two little princesses arrived yesterday at 10:24 & 10:29am. Bs later pls.
Team september, apologies. Team July, glad to join u.

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Hello mamas.

**vigilante tinz**

Hey! I'm thinkg of all d 80 pages to read *panting*

And i wan do like sis enkay and reply all d mentions

Chai, let me try small

Wow, wonderful testimony at liftedhands, triplets shocked God is good
I missed all d years cheesy, its allrigh
esof1:
Congrats juliebest! The hand of God is in your life indeed.
Thanks. Yes indeed

soonest:

Nice BS @ fortius and juliebest
Thanks
Fortius:
juliebest sis God s indeed gud n i wonda abt d car tin,ours messd up0too nd ws hopin labor wont catch me 4 nyt.
My sis d tin tire me. Na today it begin work again. How is Lucas n bae?
limsycutey:

Juliebest, we thank God for his mercies, the devil is a liar. We shall not cry over any of our family members in Jesus name. Amen
Amen! tnx sis*swipes sweat*
melly245:

welcome baby maximus God bless you,thanks for bringing joy to your family. congrats mama
All this children wey dey learn to suck hand from Belle
na d sucking pros be dat. Rememba me 4 sunday service o grin
mitchyy:

Wow! Your BS almost got me in tears. Thank God for the life of your family.
Kisses to Maximus!
Tnx cappo. How is Hansel?
princessKF:

@juliebest, nice BS, May God continue to be with your and your family. Your prince is soooo Cute kiss kiss kiss
Tnx sis
IphyB:
Congrats @juliebest, we thank God for his hands upon your life and that of your family. May your prince bring you joy always.
Tnx
BritneyStacy:

His sucking fingers game is on point. ...my guy start from day 1 cheesy grin cheesy
And d sucking continues shocked. Tnx
dexterush:

Congrat mama,I pray that your angel will ...
Amen to ur prayers.
tipsyjules:
congrats dearie.Your angel is so cute. kiss
Tnx
Bisoye82:
@juliebest
I join you in giving praise to God f...
Amen! Tnx
nazablossom:
@mztyqal i am so so sorry for your loss,it's only God that will console you and restore your joy. it is well with you.
@juliebest nice bs and i thanj God for saving your family, indeed akachukwu di ya.
yes o
christybabe:

May they continue to be blessings to ur families...
Tnx. Drop ur bs na
ozycy:

Akachukwudiya . Wonderful BS, thank GOD for your life and that of your family. Tall dude you ve got there.
yes thank God

nggie, pintoxx, olaoyekemi, chizeal, Rukkington, olatebony, rejoice02, soonest, Favouredmom, simababe, Fabmummy, Moyingirl, Gaily04, Evacroft, 4realwoman, Enejeta, tyconcepts, mummytee, Iyabetajos, Zaynie, mymoneygrows, nifeseun, Blessedmum, nwapastor, roseval, okeohene4real, princessKF, airforcewife, fearless07, presVa, liftedhands... Thank you all so much kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Chai *panting*
All odas dat congratulated, liked post, etc, may congratulations, celebrations and God's mighty hand of protection never cease from our households in Jesus name, Amen!

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2016
mymoneygrows:
See porting abeg.
In other news, singing 'come follow me praise the Lord (3*), the Lord is gooooooooooddd'. my two little princesses arrived yesterday at 10:24 & 10:29am. Bs later pls.

Congratulations ma'am... May your God bless your LOs.. #hugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 12:47am On Jul 30, 2016
mymoneygrows:
See porting abeg.
Congratulations. May God bless ur princesses. Welcome to July

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fvine: 1:04am On Jul 30, 2016
mymoneygrows:
See porting abeg.
Congrats on the arrival of your Princesses. may God bless them and your family. This one pass porting, na jumping grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fvine: 1:07am On Jul 30, 2016
@ Oleayo22, I sight you. It haff tey oh! How waddling things, hope good. You prt come this thread come forget your Sisters on the TTC thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:34am On Jul 30, 2016
mymoneygrows:
See porting abeg.
Dis one na serious porting, Congrats mama ibeji, God ll bless them princesses. You are still part of our team o jst dat u're d first to port and give birth. God ll grant us remaining mamas supernatural delivery ijn.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:49am On Jul 30, 2016
mymoneygrows:
See porting abeg.
Congratulations darling. I was expecting you to port to August not July.
May your princesses bring you joy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:00am On Jul 30, 2016
September mamas it has started ooo. O ti ya! Osetigo!
Hope our bags are packed o cos baby can come anytime.

Lets say a big congratulations to our only twin mama mymoneygrows on the birth of her princesses.

Coldfeet hope your sisters bags are packed?

1. sugah....EDD 1st......Team blue
2. Chili89...EDD 8th...Team Pink
3. Uglybetty1......EDD.......Team Pink?
4. Loistee..................Team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa**********God knows best ****
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum...EDD 18th...Team blue
8. Mummyife...EDD 15th...Team blue
9. Olaoyekemi...EDD 21/25th...Team Blue
10. switlolly27....EDD 26th....Team Green
11. Funmz.....EDD 25th...Team Green
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck...EDD 13th...Team Blue
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom....EDD 17th...Team Pink
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube...EDD 28th...Team Pink
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa...EDD 5th...Team blue
20.MamaOO.....EDD 2nd....Team blue
21. Sexyshe......... Team blue
22..Jina24......EDD 26th........Team pink
23. eigmaticme........Team pink******God knows best***
24. Simababe..........Team Green
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy...EDD 13th...Team Pink
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex....EDD 28th....Team Pink
29 Haleematm.........Team blue
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1.......Team blue
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary
34. Tallgirlslim......Team blue
35. Mumgb...........Team pink
36. Jesusbaby1.....Team pink
37. hormobollar...EDD 10th...Team pink
38. Joomie.....
39. Chizeal.....Team Green
40. Faari.......Team Green
41. mymoneygrows...EDD 13th.. Team Pink&Pink... our only iyaibeji********Ported to July...2 Princesses!
42. portable4real.....Team Blue
43. tipsyjules......Team blue.
44. Coldfeet (on behalf of her sister Iyaibeta) Team blue, blue and blue
45. Lastbornop
46. OmoNwa
47. HerteEnUke26....EDD 8th...Team Green
48.Chubby100....EDD 20th...Team Blue
49. Fabmummy (on behalf of her sister )....EDD 21st...Team green*****angel baby, God knows best
50. rollyare...EDD 28th...Team Blue
51. Mitchydiva...EDD 4th...Team Pink
52. Tequila10...EDD 12th...Team Green
53. Peggygee....EDD 6th...Team..
54. Liftedhands (on behalf of her sister)...EDD 12th...Team Pink
55. Damysa...EDD 15th...Team Pink
56. Jamjam5000...EDD 2nd ...Team Pink
57. Nkoyo13...EDD?...Team Green

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 3:10am On Jul 30, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Thanks cappo, how's bobo hope the colic ain't disturbing him again

My dear, what can we say na, its been on and off o, waiting for 3months abeg. How is yours?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:13am On Jul 30, 2016
zaynie:
It's not too late!
Hbd iOmoge2. I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
May you always have a reason to smile. Amin

All those cakes for you. . . shocked.
Can I have some?

And you have a Yoruba name.

Thank u Mummy Zaynie, for the wishes.

Am Yoruba o grin
With a Delta Ibo Mum.
Born n brought up in d North.
I speak d 3 linguas....
Lol

For the cake, lemme have d delivery addy.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:18am On Jul 30, 2016
mymoneygrows:
See porting abeg.
Congratulations mummy! Say me welcome to the cuties. ....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 3:19am On Jul 30, 2016
mymoneygrows:
See porting abeg.
Congratulations iyabeji. May they always bring peace and happiness to your home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 3:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Iomoge2, omoge mii ati padi mii... Happy Birthday to u... I wish u a blast of fresh anointing, greater glory, happiness unlimited in this new year. Lots of love dear...have a beautiful bday celebration.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:25am On Jul 30, 2016
mymoneygrows:
See porting abeg.

Yipeeeeeeeee
U gave me twins on my day.

2 lanti lanti babes.
Leo girls.
Wao

Be ready for Drama and shakara o.
Your girls will do yanga gan o

My knick name - Omoge was from baby o
That's what every one calls me to date.
Even my parents n family friends Lol.
I added the i in front as per internet/iPad things . Lol

Ready to see picture loving n posing girls o. So happy for you.

Am praying for Leo Babies during my next journey
Congratulations mymoneygrows.
And I was about asking of u yesterday o

Congratulations.

Plants wetkisses on their little feets n palms...
*teary eye*

God bless this ones in Jesus name.
I hope that r identical/same placenta.
Kikikikikikikiki

U don see work o

God bless them babies.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Me wants to see them o
I don turn God mother o.

Biko lemme know how to be their God mama.
Kisses.
So happy.
Congratulations

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:27am On Jul 30, 2016
cherrymum1:
Iomoge2, omoge mii ati padi mii... Happy Birthday to u... I wish u a blast of fresh anointing, greater glory, happiness unlimited in this new year. Lots of love dear...have a beautiful bday celebration.

Thanks muchos.
July 29 things.

Work n jumping around didn't gimme time to celebrate here.
Na Ian n Banky picture arouse my fantasy.
Hehehehhehe.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 3:28am On Jul 30, 2016
mymoneygrows:
See porting abeg.

Welcome to your lovely princesses, we thank God for safe delivery. May they always be a source of joy to your family.

Chai, me likky twinnies wella o, tapping seriously into the ministry of twin girls in my next missionary journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Anak123:

For me, never used a pillow

I bought avent bottles n m kinda regretting right now,I have not used it so far, In fact it's the small cheap one we bought at the hospital before I was discharged I still use once in a while, i v expressed only twice for 5months now( wow can't beleive I made it this far with exclusive shocked shocked) . I just put him to my bosom.... I have that small manual pump though.....

Thank you so much for this....may only get the pillow if it's cheap because from mama's replies here, it's clearly very optional.
Will buy cheap feeders then. You don't have to regret buying your Avent feeders. Baby no.2 may use it. Will just get cheap feeders then.

With DS sleeping with you and hubby , how do you do the 'do' na abi you never resume kpekus yet ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:31am On Jul 30, 2016
Fortius:
happybirthday iomoge2

mumi zaynie vin diesl dey ok bt dat him voice fit part d red sea oo...to fight my battle na dis guy orlando bloom is more dan enuf wt his arrowsgrin...mumi zaynie don wake my dream up today o

Thank you so much for the wishes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:34am On Jul 30, 2016
feddy27:

For cot/baby net, wen he ws younger (0-3months), I had a bassinet for him dat I keep nxt to my bed. I'm not a net fan, also my baby. Once u cover d net, he wakes up. So I didn't use net at all. We kept the room cold so no way for mosquitoes.

For feeding, I used tommee tippe and had no complains. Some pple said evenflo and Nuby had more friendly teats for baby. Avent and boots are also good. e

Thank you mama. ....I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:35am On Jul 30, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Thank you so much for this....may only get the pillow if it's cheap because from mama's replies here, it's clearly very optional.
Will buy cheap feeders then. You don't have to regret buying your Avent feeders. Baby no.2 may use it. Will just get cheap feeders then.

With DS sleeping with you and hubby , how do you do the 'do' na abi you never resume kpekus yet ?

I ended up with NUBI sterilizer n feeders.

I hope my baby takes it o.
Kikikikikikiki
Cos d kit came with 6 bottles n teets

If not, Na to day find one of each type of bottle till we find what works.
And what if the bottle baby takes no work with the sterilizer undecided

Lemme not worry my little head o

Modified.
Just seeing Feddy post as quoted up there
She mentioned NUBI being baby friendly.
That's what I was told too.

I pray o grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
N.a. to buy d pump remain.
But I was advised against it because my jugs are bigk.
Lol
They say it might not work or flow well.
Na God face we day look now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:40am On Jul 30, 2016
Towerofgrace:
@ Britneystacy (lol Britneyspears tongue) just to back up what mama Olatebony said, u can buy the manual pump for now until u can afford the electric one, my sis bought the electric which didn't work well for grin
Thank you Sis ...please can you find out the name of the manual she got ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.