Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161723 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
zaynie:

Actually it can. The pressure from the splashing causes air abi na water pockets to be formed. Like really tiny air bubbles.
It's like being near a waterfall..... even if you are very far, you feel the water on your face.
Some microbes air borne, they can stay for long in the air. Some are transmitted by air; they use air as medium of transfer.

You get?

Ohk you mean water droplets, I get where you're coming from now, well water droplets don't usually travel far and its determined by the force in which the urine splashes in the toilet, which can also increase because one is standing. So I guess sitting or standing ends up being same thing lolz

Microbiology is interesting sha, what course are you planning to do masters in? Did mine in food MCB and No, its not because I like food grin

Jazzyjazz weldone o, only you one just balanced and finished it, kontinu tongue

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fortius:
dnt wanna induce any labor..i jst nid to lick dis cupcake nownow... liftedh.ands why na why na

kikikikikikikikiki grin long throat frotius tongue

Godmother:

Mama one of the active ingredients in this cake seems to be lemon. Can one just take a dash of lemon in a glass of water to induce labour instead? Just thinking and asking.
You can try it but my hand no dey o! Before Godfather go carry bazooka dey find the mama weh say make him wife go dey drink lemon grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Coldfeet Congrats to your sister. May the presence of the triplets add more joy and blessing to your home.
AwesomeGodIAv please stay strong for you and your princesses. God that blessed you with them will surely make a way for you to bring them up aright.
Fearless07 mamas have said it all. Just work with your doctor if nothing happens till your appointment date. E-hugs dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Good day mamas, kai u ppl can gist ehn. Been trying to catch up with this thread for 3days nw, hiannn!

Congrats to all the mamas that have put to bed and more grace to the waddling ones. God will see us all through, Amen!

August mamas, you all shall deliver like the hebrew women, that before the mid wives came unto them,they had delivered, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks ma'am @ Alphahandmaiden, bolseas, ebony13, Feddy27, Liftedhands, Britneystacey for your words of encouragement and advise. I really appreciate you all. God bless you and meet you all at the point of your need.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Good morning mamas.
Thanks soo much for the words, God bless u all.

Some one asked if he only wants 1 kid: No ma , he wants more than 1....

Same thing he did when I confirmed d sex of my 1st baby, I went tru so ooo many emotional breakdown.

Now doing same for this ... he never wanted this pregnancy form d beginning, he wanted me to abort it reason cos my 1st baby was 5mnths old which I didn't plan too but fear of unknown make me fight for this pregnancy and keep it.. fear of d future what if so and so happened etc.....

I had to call my mum, his mum and his uncle to intervene cos he was driving me crazy, he rain all sort of abuses on mejust because am pregnant.

He told me den that what will make him support me is to have a boy that his happiness applies to that.i told him am not God.

Since yesterday now, he has bin giving me cold attitude.. this morning, he knowshe was supposed to help me in getting my daughterr ready for babysitter, he was supposed to drop me off at d train station for to catch the train to work . He did nothing doing as if we don't exist..

Well, if he continue making me feel worst, I will just put a call through to the whole family and tell them wots going.

I did everything that I am suppose to do dis morning, though I got to work a bit late but no problem all will be well.

Thanks all. cry

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
zaynie:

Why?
Are you treating an infection or diarrhoea.
Most these drugs inhibit the pathway of some basic metabolism.
I know that septrim blocks the folic acid metabolic pathway, you may have to find out for flagyl.

@Zaynie, treating an infection. my doc assured me it's safe but I still want to wait till end of first trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
ebony13:

Limsycutey we be paid for d no yansh thing o. Hubby said its going in more sef. I tire. Was dreaming of big bumbum during pregnancy undecided cry

Kwikwikwikwi the yanshless unite! grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
I knw a woman dat gave birth 2 what Egun (Ajashe) pple called 'Tohoru'... U need 2 see how d parents re taking good care of dis girl.She wears d best cloths,shoes n even make d best hair. She's 12yrs plus n can't walk,she's d only child n d parents re happy dat they even ve 1 child after 15yrs of childlessness. I also knw a woman dat pray 2 God 2 let her missed her period n be confirm dat she's pregnant n den miscarry thereafter so dat pple will knw dat she had once carried a child in her womb n dat she's not barren.I'm talking abt 27yrs of marriage without a child or miscarriaged!!! And yet sum1 is angry cos his wife is having girls, as if na she dey f**k herself get belle.... What a world!

@AwesomeGodIAv pls dnt beat urself,d Lord will not forsake u! He will provide all u need 2 take care of ur kids...As 4 ur dh,dnt worry,he will come around n wil appreciates u 4 giving him those treasures...!It is well with u n ur family!

*Peace*

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=AwesomeGodIAv post=48133673]Mamas pls , I need words of encouragement, soul lifting. As I am totally broken down now. Just find out d sex of LO as BG no 2 and DH has bin making hell out of me , he actually want a Boy but am not God.... he never supportme with d pregrancyfrom d day 1, he said d only tin dat will make him support me with d pregrancy is if d baby is a boy. Now it turned out dat it's a Girl, guess am gonna be responsible for my girls.

Madam, don't be discouraged, rather appreciate God that u are able to conceive YET another child.
Enjoy the euphoria of being a mother.

Recent stories hav read even on this forum had 4 girls who are lawyers and another set of 4 girls who are doctors nd marry same day.

As for ur husband, there's nothing prayers can not do. God will so much touch his heart that he will even love this one than the first girl.

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
simababe:
Peeps into the thread, dragged my flat yansh dey eye august mama 4 corner. I gat to port cos I don dey tire ooo. Op capo sugar isn't seeing this. #team september
#34weeks
#supernatural delivery.

Oya manage the bump, just snapped it now. Ignore the braless n pantless/yanshless me.

Wait o. Na twins be this?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Favouredmom:
Welcome to the month of August, may it be a wonderful and testimony-filled month for us and our households, Amen. Hope we've all been fine and enjoying this blissful stage of our pregnancies?

It's time for another roll call. We thank God for bringing us this far in this amazing life changing journey. We should be in our 22nd, 21st, 20th and about 19th week now. I'm sure some of us have checked our baby's gender. Kindly mention me or answer present so your due date and gender can be updated. Team Blue is baby boy, Team pink baby girl while if you would prefer not to say or don't want to check baby's gender, you are team Surprise, everyone's wishes will be respected.

Pls do not let us stop praying for our teammates that have suffered a loss, we can say a prayer for them anytime we remember their monikers. That'll go a long way and we trust that God will surprise them soon and they will be back with testimonies.

TEAM DECEMBER ROLL CALL

1. Ammy5565 30/12
2. Akorkor 21/12
3. ArewaBOG
4. AwesomeGodiAv 08/12 (Girl) Stay strong dear
5. Benignasweety 23/12
6. Buccee 18/12
7. Enque 13/12
8. Favouredmom 12/12 (Surprise)
9. Joyfulmoda
10. iamfruitful04
11. mamacajah 30/12
12. Mimibe 14/12
13. Mukhcech (Dec daddy)
14. Mummytee 24/12
15. Mum2bsoon (Pink)
16. mztyqal (God's got you dear, awaiting your testimony)
17. Orney
18. Phundek
19. Queen1
20. SisiNini 06/12
21. Sugarbuns 29/12
22. SURYSuri
23. Suzy 28/12 (Surprise)

God bless us all

Present ma, bt this my edd dey confuse me oh. Hospital said 29th, babycentre said 27th, scan said 25th, now u too don talk your own. Kontinu!
Mama Zaynie has refused to calculate for me as she promised cry

And yes oh to the part i missed, i rep Uniben oh, ekosodin noni. I cannot come and go and miss the party because of these women talku talku. Hian! Enkaydewdrop u don get sister here sha!

Coldfeet congrats to your sis, i tap into the grace. Chai make una dash me 1 na.

Jazzyjazz, my long throat teamie, i dey watch u on 10d,
Kontinu!!!! *angryface* see me that want to find small shape ni.

Mum Suzy, we are almost edd buddies and i cant help but notice u worry too much. Pls stop ok. Your lo is fine and i get those pains too u described coupled with crazy waist pain at my lower back. Pls just trust God and have faith in your doc. You'll be fine my dear, ehugs to you.

Oya time for complaints oh, my experienced mamas, help ya girl. I've been having this consistent headaches that wont go away ,mist times its on the left side of my head and it gets worse if i bend. I feel like my left eye will pop once i bend, i was adviced to take paracetamol by MIL, but havent yet. I just dont know wat the ish is.
We are 19wks, not sure of the days count cuz i keep getting diff figures.

Another thing that drives me nuts, i had terrible MS in my first trimester ,spitting, throwing up, metallic taste and very sick nd weak but to God be the glory, all those symptoms have stopped nd I feel very energetic these days. BT the one challenge that has refused to go with others is that I keep having mucus at the back of my throat, every single minute and it has made me to continue spitting even though the original hyper salivation has stopped. I have to keep clearing my throat and back of my nose nd spitting the rubbish out is inevitable. It's so bad that I always carry a nylon and tissue about to spit the mucus into. It's worrisome and tiring ,I don't know why this won't go away like the others. Pls is any mama experiencing this? How can i stop it completely? Its really stressing me.

I also have this crazy pain at my lower back/ waist in the evenings, its more when i have had to stand a lot during the day. Tho by morning, it goes away. Is this normal?
Pls oh mamas dont waka pass biko nu.

I no sabi copy monikers oh
Zaynie,liftedhands,melly245,mitchyy,fortius,feddy27
TIA

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
Congrats maam @coolfeet... @fearless07 d Lord is with u mam!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
Sorry for being MIA. My teamies, abeg dont be angry i couldn't do the final roll call. All i do is peep and breeze out.

Congrats Enejeta on closing up the month for us. How's your cutie? Pls take care of yourself.

Twogreatnations, fortius, enkay, thanks for checking on us.

I finally had to travel with mum to warri cus i wont be able to cope alone with Hansel. My incision is not totally healed up.

Tyconcepts, we have arrived o. I hope we will get to see president Mofe before we leave.

All other mamas, i hail o. But una sabi talk sha, later una go dey accuse us tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ammy5565 I'm also experiencing that mucus thing, mine started from d week of my bfp and its still on till now 27 weeks +. It's really irritating but what can we do? It's part of d package. Enjoy wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Florena:
Where is mitchyy?

I'm right here. So many things preventing me from being active here. I've missed you all

How's the waddling? That your bump is tempting sha. Very portable cheesy

I heard enkaydewdrop is going on another missionary journey soon cus of your bump grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Evacroft, zimunachimdi, the incision is healing up but very slow. I hope to be fine soon. Thanks for checking sis kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
iomoge2:

Mitchyy and Enkaydewdrop do take turns to keep the tread alive.
grin grin grin
When the 2 join forces.
N.a. yawa be that
Lol

Hehehehehehehehe. Vigilante has hooked us badly and clipped our wings.

Let me try and read back to see what i missed...

*grabs popcorn*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ammy5565...my mama...d thick salivation is part of d package o even d headache,i had it too bt it wil soon stop bt if u knw its gettin serious i mean d headache pls check wt ur doc,abt d pain jst try to tell oga to help us massage o nd u nefa enta 3rd trimester o bt it shall b easy for u sis.

AwesomeGodIAv...sis i tried to hold myself frm makin any post cuz my mamas av trashed d issue bt ur 2nd post jst made me weak..is dia sumtin else wrong wt oga apart frm d issue of male child cuz i find it difficult to bliv dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
mitchyy:

I finally had to travel with mum to warri cus i wont be able to cope alone with Hansel. My incision is not totally healed up.

Tyconcepts, we have arrived o. I hope we will get to see president Mofe before we leave.

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

All you have to do is tell me where you are and I will come see you ASAP.....Am actually eager to meet Hansel not you tongue tongue

Warri turn up for Witchyy Mitchyykiss

My number is in my signature.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
ebony13:
Ammy5565 I'm also experiencing that mucus thing, mine started from d week of my bfp and its still on till now 27 weeks +. It's really irritating but what can we do? It's part of d package. Enjoy wink
Mama did u say 27wks and its still on? Chai God! Sometin they said will soon stop. Oh nooooooo cry cry cry cry

Fortius:
Ammy5565...my mama...d thick salivation is part of d package o even d headache,i had it too bt it wil soon stop bt if u knw its gettin serious i mean d headache pls check wt ur doc,abt d pain jst try to tell oga to help us massage o nd u nefa enta 3rd trimester o bt it shall b easy for u sis.
AwesomeGodIAv...sis i tried to hold myself frm makin any post cuz my mamas av trashed d issue bt ur 2nd post jst made me weak..is dia sumtin else wrong wt oga apart frm d issue of male child cuz i find it difficult to bliv dis

Amen ma! Pls when did yours stop? I mean the mucus thingy??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ammy5565:

Oya time for complaints oh, my experienced mamas, help ya girl.

Sorry about the headaches. You can take PCM as advised by MIL and also try to take things easy. Hormones are responsible for all your aches and pains.

Reduce your standing so you have less pain in your waist.

That throat thing, It's part of the package. i'm not sure there is really anything you can do. Pele dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ammy5565...dear momma i nefa get d mucus tin o..na d 3mnths vomittin nd stuff i experienced o seems na ur package b dat o mitchyy too get am..sum mamas i knw alwaz chew bitterkola or drink ginger to manage it..u r almost at d finish linegrin

so na tyconcepts go see my hansel now well mofe na boy so okan mi bale pls mitchyy dont visit raptor2 o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
pintoxx:

@Limsycutey,lol!!!ur own na bum bum u dey fine,me am looking 4 how 2 reduce my padded v-boot as d tin dey heavy me,n men stil dey luk am o even wt dis belle,Abeg help me take small make e reduce.

Aawww you are so generous Lol. Oya send am through DHL fast fast!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
iomoge2:

Oya na
Resume another journey grin grin grin

Ditch the contra.... n join d train cheesy

Thanks love.

Resume ke......I laugh in @enkaydewdrop 's way
...kikkkiiiiihhhhhhhhh.
Wen my lo is just ard 2months and am still learning the ropes with her.

Pls o carry go with the train... I go join in 2018 by God's grace. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fortius:

so na tyconcepts go see my hansel now well mofe na boy so okan mi bale pls mitchyy dont visit rap.tor2 o

Calm down tongue We no *homo*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
BritneyStacy:

What she means is that it's from 3rd trimester, you go know say you get belle. By then all the waist pains, tiredness and all of that will set in...but not to worry. ...you may not have much of it like some of us.

Amen o
I pray to have it easy o.

And pray for every1 here too.

grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hello mama's, bin reading ND reading jst to catch up d current page, iIno fit read again, to dos dat has giving birth, congrats.

At AwesomeGodIAV, God Wil see u tru, hmm, wen pple busy dey find girls, dis u read abt d half girl in kano or kaduna dat developed without legs, ND her parents stil cherish her, doh looking for solutions, dir re som dat cnt even giv birth, dat prays for girls, let it be dat dey aren't barren lik one mama said, even my neighbor dats old now no issue. I tink in all, we shld giv tnks to God, cos if u weren't able to conceive, dat ur hubby may say dat she has aborted all her children in university days.

Pls, try ND b strong for ur girls, iknw of a woman dat kept trying to hav a boy, ended up with seven girls, bt finally had a boy to make dem eight, who will try dat now

May God touche heart of ur husband for dirs notin God cannot do,nd it's nt easy to b a single mum,....

May d God Lord calm every storm in ur home... Amen. I dey learn how to talk ooo, ejoh!

Team September hw una dey? jst eyeing some November ND December mama's wey dey count 11 weeks, wen we September mama's neva count finish, kontinu grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
NEW PRODUCT ALERT FROM FEDORA !!!

GIANT FOIL BALLOONS (GOLD and SILVER)
Best for Baby Showers and Pregnancy Photo Shoot

Give us a call today 08064730815

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Good business u got dir feddy27

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tippex(f): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
sugah:

Means we took some courses together... were you in A or B block?
Sorry about the fibroids pain, we are almost there.

I had to call my rookie to ask cos I no remember again. I was in Block B.

Yes, we must have taken some courses together esp in 100L.

I can't wait o, 32 weeks today cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: herkeem, omotolly22(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.