Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161531 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
tyconcepts:

Calm down tongue We no *homo*
grin..*sigh*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fvine: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
Gaily04:
@Coldfeet, congrats to your sister, welcome to the triplets, may they be a source of joy to their family.

zimunachimdi, we are doing great, thanks for asking. My regards to yours.

@Fvine, you can check mompurity2 previous posts for the name of the hospital. She no wan chop ban.
Ok. Thanks. Didn't know that could attract a Ban.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
tyconcepts:

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

All you have to do is tell me where you are and I will come see you ASAP.....Am actually eager to meet Hansel not you tongue tongue

Warri turn up for Witchyy Mitchyykiss

My number is in my signature.

Hehehehe! You better hold your brezz tight o, cus Hansel nor dey take eye see brezz these days.

I'll give you a call cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Behold, the long awaited peppered snail has arrived

Cc enkaydewdrop, ozycy, evacroft, airforcewife
And all the mamas that were tormenting me with food

It's so delicious. And highly peppered chaii.
If I start now, una go say I don come again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
jazzyjazz:

Hehehehehe. Na zone c I de o
Bt e don finish o

Lol @zone c
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Thank you Sis ...please can you find out the name of the manual she got ??

She said it doesn't have a name, that you should just ask from a baby shop that u want the manual breez pump with brown rubber head. She said you need extra care to make sure u clean and sterilize it always if you decide to go with this one

Checked online for a pic of it

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phundek(f): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Read back? Haaa I cnt fit oh.dis thread dey fly.favouredmum am sure u doncall roll call, am present n fine na just work.mk dec quick come mk I start my leave.backache no gree me rest jare.sm1 pls tell backache mk e leave me oh.
Congrats to all mamas wey don born. I say mk I rant small.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EneJeta: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
sad shocked shocked na pages I dey see so. I can't read back o cos vigilante is so real and its so tasking. Me DAT use to sleep for africa .

Congrats to mamas that have delivered their Los. May God continually bless your home

To all waddling mamas, the Lord is your strength

Thanks @ Mitchyy. I wish you quick recovery of your incision site

Hmmmmmmm what else can I say, kudos to all mamas that kip this thread going.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ammy5565:

And yes oh to the part i missed, i rep Uniben oh, ekosodin noni. I cannot come and go and miss the party because of these women talku talku. Hian! Enkaydewdrop u don get sister here sha!

Oya time for complaints oh, my experienced mamas, help ya girl. I've been having this consistent headaches that wont go away ,mist times its on the left side of my head and it gets worse if i bend. I feel like my left eye will pop once i bend, i was adviced to take paracetamol by MIL, but havent yet. I just dont know wat the ish is.
We are 19wks, not sure of the days count cuz i keep getting diff figures.

Another thing that drives me nuts, i had terrible MS in my first trimester ,spitting, throwing up, metallic taste and very sick nd weak but to God be the glory, all those symptoms have stopped nd I feel very energetic these days. BT the one challenge that has refused to go with others is that I keep having mucus at the back of my throat, every single minute and it has made me to continue spitting even though the original hyper salivation has stopped. I have to keep clearing my throat and back of my nose nd spitting the rubbish out is inevitable. It's so bad that I always carry a nylon and tissue about to spit the mucus into. It's worrisome and tiring ,I don't know why this won't go away like the others. Pls is any mama experiencing this? How can i stop it completely? Its really stressing me.

I also have this crazy pain at my lower back/ waist in the evenings, its more when i have had to stand a lot during the day. Tho by morning, it goes away. Is this normal?
Pls oh mamas dont waka pass biko nu.

I no sabi copy monikers oh
Zaynie,liftedhands,melly245,mitchyy,fortius,feddy27
TIA

It's okay to take pcm for the headache now. Its safe. Headaches are part of the package and its only a problem when its consistent and refuses to go away.

As for the mucous spitting, i had it up till i delivered. Some dont have it, for others it goes away in 2nd trimester. We are all different. Just make sure you keep your mouth fresh.
I always kept a disposable cup by my bedside every night. You wont believe i didnt kiss dh all thru this period. I always felt my mouth was unclean. Lol
Just stop worrying, it will soon be over.

And pls stop standing for long periods. Its not advisable for pregnant women. Its bound to give you waist pain and backache.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
feddy27:

Sorry about the headaches. You can take PCM as advised by MIL and also try to take things easy. Hormones are responsible for all your aches and pains.

Reduce your standing so you have less pain in your waist.

That throat thing, It's part of the package. i'm not sure there is really anything you can do. Pele dear

Fortius:
Ammy5565...dear momma i nefa get d mucus tin o..na d 3mnths vomittin nd stuff i experienced o seems na ur package b dat o mitchyy too get am..sum mamas i knw alwaz chew bitterkola or drink ginger to manage it..u r almost at d finish linegrin
so na tyconcepts go see my hansel now well mofe na boy so okan mi bale pls mitchyy dont visit raptor2 o

Thanks mamas. God help me, i just feel so miserable with this.
Aunty mitchyy coman epp ya geh! Heard u r experienced in this business. Tanchuuu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
mitchyy:

It's okay to take pcm for the headache now. Its safe. Headaches are part of the package and its only a problem when its consistent and refuses to go away.

As for the mucous spitting, i had it up till i delivered. Some dont have it, for others it goes away in 2nd trimester. We are all different. Just make sure you keep your mouth fresh.
I always kept a disposable cup by my bedside every night. You wont believe i didnt kiss dh all thru this period. I always felt my mouth was unclean. Lol
Just stop worrying, it will soon be over.

And pls stop standing for long periods. Its not advisable for pregnant women. Its bound to give you waist pain and backache.

Just saw this, thanks a bunch. We are so thesame,kissing dh is a problem for me. I just feel unfresh because of the constant spitting.
But tru tru, did u say till u put to bed? Kai God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbroadBabe(f): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Coldfeet:
Thank you good women! I appreciate God bless you all and I pray He visits our TTC sisters with as many multiples as their hearts desires in Jesus name.
hi coldfeet cheesy
pls vote falconey. .mr nairaland. .
type "i vote falconey cc nljega"
On this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fortius:
Ammy5565...dear momma i nefa get d mucus tin o..na d 3mnths vomittin nd stuff i experienced o seems na ur package b dat o mitchyy too get am..sum mamas i knw alwaz chew bitterkola or drink ginger to manage it..u r almost at d finish linegrin

so na tyconcepts go see my hansel now well mofe na boy so okan mi bale pls mitchyy dont visit raptor2 o

I have turned morning sickness mistress abi? Hehehehe cheesy

By the way, dont tell me raptor2 is here in warri too? Hehehehehe. E don red.

I wish i could see you too mum ahnie but asaba is far.

Any other warri mama in the house? Me and Hansel don land o. And waka dey hungry me, even if i have to limp. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Behold, the long awaited peppered snail has arrived
It's so delicious. And highly peppered chaii.
Carry go dear. Enjoy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Please one mama mentioned an address of a store where she do get her gown at ikeja. Please can i get some office dress there? My cloths are becoming too tight. Kindly mention the address again so that some of us interested can visit. Thank you

Cc: All Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
chizeal:
Good business u got dir fedd..y27

Thanks darling smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fvine:
Ok. Thanks. Didn't know that could attract a Ban.

You are welcome. That's the reason she gave when she was asked.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Liftedhands:
Lolz I've heard about it! It was also featured in the news. It's the strange mystery of the lemon drop cupcake sold by capellinos bakery in Charlottesville Virginia. Many overdue women went into labour within an hour of eating the cupcake, no scientific proof and the owner says it's just faith.

You want to give it a try? grin are you ready to travel to amelica for a cupcake cheesy as I doubt any bakery in naira has the recipes.
I think as per naija and our lag pple now,maybe e don reach here and we no know. Thank u ma. Am not ready to go to amelica go chop cupcake o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
@ Fearless07, read my story below.

XX01:
My own story is just the grace of God. My baby was enjoying the tummy so much that he refused to come out. At 41 weeks, the doctor said it was time for CS. Everyone around me refused except my husband.

This baby that we had prayed and fasted for became a tug of war. My MIL, sick mum and aunties insisted that I would go into labour. My DH, dad and myself were tilting towards CS. The doctor told us that if we insisted that we would have to sign an indemnity form and he won't even want to continue as my doctor.

We were overwhelmed and decided to wait. But my mind was not at rest. Woke up in the night and told DH to call the doctor and schedule CS. Didn't tell anyone else. My lovely doctor scheduled an emergency CS that night and in the surgery found out that the baby had passed meconium and was born not breathing. It became a battle but God was faithful and my baby let out a great cry.

It has been prayers and thanksgiving since then. Since then, I have been the greatest advocate for listen to your doctor and not old wives fables.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
@ AwesomeGodIAv, o that men would appreciate God for little miracles, not to talk of awesome miracle of conception, pregnancy and childbirth. What a great God we serve. Personally tcc for over 7 years has left me in awe of this wonderful God. I read the desires of mamas on the tcc and IVF/IUI thread investing millions for God to the miraculous.

You have miracles, treasures, gifts of God within you. Don't allow any human being put you down but make yourself happy and rejoice cos the fruit of womb is a reward from God. He will bless you and your children and will make them great because He has a plan and purpose for them.

Also know that it isn't the woman that determines the sex of a child but the male chromosome does, and note that you are not God who creates them. It isn't your fault

So, I need you to cheer up, there's no need keeping mute, you've got to reach out to your family and his family, they need to know the situation on ground, even his mention of abortion, haba!!! maybe they can talk to him and make him listen to the voice of reason, and take to to God in prayer. You have married him, pray for him, pray for direction. I pray you find peace and direction in Jesus name

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
Akorkor:
Please one mama mentioned an address of a store where she do get her gown at ikeja. Please can i get some office dress there? My cloths are becoming too tight. Kindly mention the address again so that some of us interested can visit. Thank you

Cc: All Mama
Cc Sugah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Coldfeet:
Cappo sugah to God be the glory

Wonderful!! Congrats to ur family dear. May God bless n keep them

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=Tallgirlslim post=48126816]My Testimony!

I met my gynea

I praise God with u my sister. His thoughts towards ur r for good n not evil.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
AwesomeGodIAv:
Good morning mamas.

Some one asked if he only wants 1 kid: No ma , he wants more than 1....

Thanks all. cry
Sorry about everything. ....you might need to involve others to call him to order just like you did in the first case....
But word of caution : immediately After this baby....go do some family planning . If you are working, please hold on to your job seriously ooo.....dont joke with it. It may be your life line incase he refuses to have a change of heart.....

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Evacroft:
Good morning beautiful mommas, abeg how do u guys walk long or short distance? I tried it yesterday and it seems to me like a trailer passed btw my legs.the heaviness down there now ehn is something else. Should I still try again or just give up and balance on yoga and stairs climbling. Plus my left leg is locked since I trekked. Oh my!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy That is exactly how I felt the first evening I did the walks. Infact it was so bad that I almost couldn't walk back home and was tempted to take a drop back home....but I summoned strength and walked back....the second day, it slightly eased up.. but by the third and fourth day, I didn't feel it that much....infact ,with each passing day, I have more strength to walk farther.
So hang on there ooo. Don't give up. Continue it. It's your body'sinitial reaction. ..it will soon adapt...Focus on your goal.

P.s I always go with 100naira or so incase I get too tired and can't walk back ooo , I will take a drop home oo to avoid undue attention on the street. But so far, have not had a reason to use the drop home. You can do same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by apex1234: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Pls mamas in d house, I need ur help. Had watery stool then come pile. I'm 26wks and it has refused to go in. What do ido
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
XX01:
@ Fearless07, read my story below.

Thanks for sharing your story. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
proudmom38:
Congrats maam @coolfeet...
@fearless07 d Lord is with u mam!
Amen. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Brownsmoothie, Hajarahbadmus, GenyEbere, Ginababy, Jennykoko3009, Kokolet007, Lilylurv, Amhappy, cutie999, Okeoghene4real, Joychioma19, Cassieluv...
Wassup teamies?
Haven't seen you babes in a long while...
Hope y'all and your babies are doing great...
Just checking on y'all...

Please Holla back...
kiss kiss kiss

Osas4G, I saw you yesterday... How you doing sis...?

Madam Nosa, how's you and Baby diamond doing?
Cc Melly245...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...
tongue tongue tongue

And our portees;
Ambient, Zimunachimdi, raptor2, esof1, ekeminiabasi, creamchiccb, and mitchyy (How's your incision site now?)...
How are you mommas doing too?
Hope una no too dey stressed...

Thought about y'all today and decided to hail...
#WarmHugsAndKisses...

Enkaydewdrop, signing out for
#TeamJune
#TeamSmallButMighty
#TeamNoPant
#TeamNoLibido
#TeamNoDeliveryHair

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

HumbledbYGrace, where have you been?
How are you doing?
#Hugz&Kisses...

#OkBye

Thank cappo for checking. The truth is dat vigilante is 95% real for my side. If i peep in to check frm back pages i wil end nt finishing and wen nxt i com bk hmmmh more pages to read. Me and my fsmily are doin well, and hw is baby jay jay, kisses to him. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
mitchyy:

I have turned morning sickness mistress abi? Hehehehe cheesy

By the way, dont tell me raptor2 is here in warri too? Hehehehehe. E don red.

I wish i could see you too mum ahnie but asaba is far.

Any other warri mama in the house? Me and Hansel don land o. And waka dey hungry me, even if i have to limp. Lol
una don relocate to warri!

How are you dooying and pls razzle tyconcepts wella.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Oh Lawd!!!

#Faints...

Na hair for our head oooooh...
We were known for not wanting to make our hair before delivery...

Honestly, I had always thought you were referring to pubic hair. Since I didn't know how you guys started, I didn't want to ask.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
I greet all of una o

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.