Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162260 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ammy5565:

i rep Uniben oh, ekosodin noni. I cannot come and go and miss the party because of these women talku talku. Hian! Enkaydewdrop u don get sister here sha!

I've been having this consistent headaches that wont go away ,mist times its on the left side of my head and it gets worse if i bend. I feel like my left eye will pop once i bend, i was adviced to take paracetamol by MIL, but havent yet.

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy...
Ekosodin brethren...
Mitchyy come and see awa sister...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

What area/hostel did you stay...?

For the headaches, please don't just take pcm. See your doctor and check your bp to rule out hbp /pre-eclampsia...

#Hugz&Kisses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
beyedew:
Oparam, my presido, d pride of my home, daddy's wing man @8months. How tym flies shocked
#threadcuties
cutilicious, 8 months nai e don grow all this teeth,Zaynie something must be holding atinukes tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
@britneystacy, only you? shocked shocked shocked

You just reminded me of a lady in my ANC. She is always the centre of attraction. Her bump na elele. Scan even told her baby is 3.8kg. But she gave birth to the biggest baby ever recorded in the hospital... 5kg. Lol grin

Safe delivery sis. Jehovah will make it easy for you.

Every woman and their mask of pregnancy jare. Dont fret too much over the stretch marka. If e like make e nor disappear, nothing spoil. My own is my tummy is very black. Till now it's still black but i nor send the belle again.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
kotias003:
On Cervix Dilation & Dabinos

These dabinos have always looked so unhygienic! But then I wondered, is it because it's abokis that sell them?

So I closed eye and bought a few last week on top this cervix dilation matter, rinsed thoroughly, and while eating the very second one I found hundreds of tiny dead ants (you know those kind of ants nah), all sprung in tiny webs INSIDE the dabino!

I weak!

So its bye bye to dabinos.

Still #teamAugustForSupernaturalChildbirth
U are so correct mam I bought mine at supermarket , not even d dried ones from mallam , when I opened to check .....,.hmmmm I saw d exact ants n tiny webs too, some self with worms . D thing tire me jor
#teamFastFastDelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
mitchyy:

I heard enkaydewdrop is going on another missionary journey soon cus of your bump grin

You dey fain my trohbo abi?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Good morning mamas...

. Please don't read and pass...

1...Jay pooed only once yesterday, and most of it (like 90%) wPlease, is there any cause for alarm?

2...I also had my 6 week check up yesterday, and my blood pressure was 140/100,
I was given "adomet", to be taken thrice daily, for 7 days. I've never heard of this drug, so I dunno if it's safe to take it, or to even take it for that long (I know bp drugs are to be taken with care)...

3...Lochia didn't stop at all since I had my baby, but it changed color from bright red to pink, to brown, light brown,
Please, is this still lochia, or has my period resumed...?

4...What natural remedy can I use for boils? I have one big one on my left eye and it's really painful. I applied shea butter this morning (trial and error things... Lol).

Please help a worried first timer...
Thanks in advance...

1. No idea about question as I have not had a baby before. Experienced mother's will respond. Put the question on New born thread too.

2. Your bp is evident that you need rest and assistance babe! It's unfortunate your Mum left so early. ...the doctor really wants the bp to crash fast no wonder he is prescribing 3times a day! But rest and sleep does it better....can you arrange for a house help or another relative to come and help? You need rest ooo esp as you had a CS.

3.Your stress can induce the lochia again cos you have not rested enough for your uterus to rest too.

4. What did you use when you had the 1st boil and it went away ? Boil on the eye may limit what natural things to apply IMO....keep applying the sheabuttet tho. You may eventually need antibiotics to take care of the root cause.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
No I haven't experienced it.

Akorkor:
I am wondering if anyone has experienced flaking,peeling nipples? Please what did you use to counter this?

Cc:za.ynie, fo.rtius, fedd.y27,en.que, favoured.mom.

#TeamDecemberforsupernaturaldelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
apex1234:
Pls mamas in d house, I need ur help. Had watery stool then come pile. I'm 26wks and it has refused to go in. What do ido

Ouch!!! So sorry mama...
I had this same issue too, (had two bullets according to Fortius... Lol) and was told to use anusol suppository and do sitz bath... It really helped with the pain...
I hope yours relieves you and goes back inside, cos I'm six weeks post partum and my bullets are still outside and hurt occasionally...

Ndo... #Hugz&Kisses...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
XX01:

Honestly, I had always thought you were referring to pubic hair. Since I didn't know how you guys started, I didn't want to ask.

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
Abeg put me down oh... No be pubic hair oh...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pic 1 & 2: Hansel after a long round of breastfeeding. That is his satisfied face cheesy
By the way, my bweast master, my cutie, my munchkin, my lovely baby is 5weeks old today. I thank Jehovah for blessing my family with him.

Pic 3: See how this boy has sucked me dry? Na only my head and bweast remain cry
Any need to buy postpartum belt again? undecided

Pic 4: Hansel and mama live in warri for omugwo extension cheesy

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
mitchyy:
Pic 1 & 2: My bweast master, my cutie, my munchkin. My Hansel is 5weeks old today. I thank Jehovah for blessing my family with him.cheesy
Postpartum belt What do you want to tie cheesy grin Hansel's mouth from sucking ? You obviously don't need it IMO.
Take good care of him.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
Amhappy, thank God for your life n for sharing ur story.
We all need to be proactive always, we live in the jet age, let's make use of it. No one is perfect.

We reporting live for thread cuties.

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Amhappy:
Part 3

I was on the floor while the blood keep pumping out, mum and DH were confused. We used tissue,pad,wrappers etc putting pressure to stop the bleeding. DH woke our neighbours while mum pack something for baby. They called the Dr of the nearest private hospital and he was in. Luckily he is a gynecologist and was even part of my delivery team. They were waiting at our arrival. DH carried me to the car with help of another man. I was wheeled straight to theatre on arrival,bleeding was controlled and another mva done. The blood clot that came out was almost as large as 200naira tissue roll. More retain placenta was removed. I was stitched again of tears that was neglected and those that reopened. I had to do anoda scan to confirm that the place is clear. That was another lesson,I was supposed to do a scan after the first mva.
It's over a week now and I'm gradually recovering after losing a lot of blood. Milk flow is still a work in progress. I sincerely thank God for my life and I hope my story will help someone out there. There are no two mothers ou there,God pls help we mothers to live and raise our children in Jesus name. Amen

So sorry dear 4 all u went thru,it is best imagined,i feel so sad dat a hospital like UPTH should b so careless n 2 think dat evry 1 still recommend such a place 2 new mums is shocking,daz y refused 2 register with dem even after sum pple kept saying dey r d best,i still prefer my private hospital as dey r thorough n professional 2d core.
Thank God 4 ur life n dat of ur daughter,speedy recovery 2u,we shall all live 2 c our children grow,our labour can never b in vain.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
feddy27:
Time to rant tongue tongue

I tried getting out of bed 2 days ago and whooop! my muscles in the left leg stiffen! I felt extreme pain and could not walk. see cry cry
Hubby saw it and said my leg was swollen in that area and started massaging it till it went down. since then, I've been having pains in my left leg. Going to work these days is a handful for me. i feel so much weakness and pressure below. |Walking is also so difficult. I planned shutting down on in 3wks time but as it is now, it seems my strength can't carry me again so I'm thinking of shorting down after next week. Only thing is my leave will be short by a week sad I'm tired jor, don't know if i can manage till the time i planned initially

So sorry mama...
Please, next time it happens, stop moving and shake the leg vigorously... It helped me a lot when it happened to me... The pain will go down, its there cos it was massaged... when next it happens and you shake your leg, you won't feel any pain...

#Hugz&Kisses...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
peggygee:

Wow! Wat an amazing story, I dnt knw why some Dr's. Dnt take things seriously, see what their negligence caused. Thank God for ur life. May God protect all mothers, those who have offloaded n those yet to offload. Amen

Shebi that was how I was in labor for three days and my yeye doctor said I wasn't cos there was no pain, and told me not to come to the hospital... I ended up giving birth to a distressed baby and narrowly escaped the unspeakable...

God bless you Amhappy and CoolOne1 for sharing your stories...
May God continue to keep and protect you and your families...
Amhappy, I wish you quick recovery...
#Hugz&Kisses

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
mitchyy:
Pic 1 & 2: Hansel after a long round of breastfeeding. That is his satisfied face cheesy
By the way, my bweast master, my cutie, my munchkin, my lovely baby is 5weeks old today. I thank Jehovah for blessing my family with him.

Pic 3: See how this boy has sucked me dry? Na only my head and bweast remain cry

Sexy mama and handsome bobo. I like d way hansel sucked you into being sexy cheesy you don't need pp belt again oh. I didn't even use d one I bot.

Anak, see your beautiful boy... kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Today is thread cuties. ...oya see my cutie inside 'his duplex ' tongue tongue

Bet why?
BritneyStacy, bet why?

No paent...
No bra...

Bet why?
cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2016

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
tippex:

I had to call my rookie to ask cos I no remember again. I was in Block B.
Yes, we must have taken some courses together esp in 100L.
I can't wait o, 32 weeks today cool
Ok. I was in block A. But we would have done at least GES101 together .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Today is thread cuties. ...oya see my cutie inside 'his duplex ' tongue tongue tongue on his way out any time soon. You can see how handsome he is even thro the skin grin#39 weeks.....

But nna erh, this my bump size follow scare me sef even though na me dey carry am angry angry . Definitely not birthing a 3.0kg baby embarassed embarassed(this was my dream weight).. But do you people say this stretch marks go clear at all ?

Cappo,ur bump is massive,afraid catch me as i compared it with mine based on d discomfort am feeling with dis my small bump,i can only imagine d discomfort 4u.As 4d stretch marks,4 sum pple it vanishes wen dey loose dia pregnancy weight,4 odas it doesn't,so dat shouldn't b a source of worry 4now,enjoy ur bump,d Lord is ur muscle.

@Evacroft,i don't nid d cake again jare,amelika because of cake Will try walking daily as cappo suggested,getting up or turning on bed now is a gr8 task .

@Feddy27,kpele,had dat pain 2 yesterday,had 2 use rubb 2 massage my inner thighs n i felt better dis Mrng.Hop 2kom 2ur store next week,will giv u a shout b4 coming.

@MaureenSylvia,over cuteness dey worry dis ur boy,l love his outfit,weldone senior mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Akorkor:
Please one mama mentioned an address of a store where she do get her gown at ikeja. Please can i get some office dress there? My cloths are becoming too tight. Kindly mention the address again so that some of us interested can visit. Thank you

Cc: All Mama

Im not sure if the kind of dresses can be qualified as work dresses. But its on kudirat Abiola way beside zaeed mall, oregun.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
esof1:
@ enkaydewdrop, as per the lochia, I'm experiencing same, Just in same order. I actually tot AF has resumed on saturday but the red turned to brown on monday and I agree with Fortius. It's stress! Mine didn't come today at all because for 2 days, I haven't done nada! Just eating n sleeping.

Wow... I'll worry less now...
Thanks a lot sis...

Thank you temmy2103, Fortius, airforcewife and maureensylvia... I'm really grateful...

Beyedew and maureensylvia , your babies are really cute...
kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mitchy you are looking so goood, back in shape alreadyy..u r very luckyy ohh that our Oga brezz master did most of the work for you! cheesy see how he's lookin all freshh n fine..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
portable4real, I did my Master MCB at Unilorin,wow I m glad to meet many microbiologist on this thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
mitchyy:
Pic 1 & 2: Hansel after a long round of breastfeeding

shocked shocked shocked
Mitchyy, you don set finish oh...
The belle don disappear, abi did you suck it in?
Me, I still look like I'm 4-5 months pregnant, dunno what to do cry cry cry

Hansel looks really good...
Well done mama
kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Waow, This thread can run for Africa ooo...

@Am Happy, thanks for sharing this, and thank God for his intervention in your life..
@ Coolone thanks too for sharing.

@ maureensylvia, Baby Duby is a Bouncing bobo, I remember when you posted to March, your baby is a big boy ooo...

@ beydew, ur baby is handsome, And other handsome babies,I just forget their monikers, so sorry.

@ Mitchy, see Hansel face na, that's how my baby facial expression is after breasfeeding him. The face be like someone that is drunk.. Cute Hansel.

@ Fortius, esof1, raptor2, and other July mama's that has dropped, how vigilantee be for una side...
I no dey sleep oo... May God help us all to bring this children up in his way..

August mama's, the Lord is ur muscle, Easy delivery to you all..
Sabi mama's and senior mama's, how body..
other pregnant mother's, una weldone ooo.
@ Enkaydewdrop how baby J.
Am not too conversant, that's all I can say..

God bless all mother's..

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
BritneyStacy:

2. Your bp is evident that you need rest and assistance babe! It's unfortunate your Mum left so early. ...the doctor really wants the bp to crash fast no wonder he is prescribing 3times a day! But rest and sleep does it better....can you arrange for a house help or another relative to come and help? You need rest ooo esp as you had a CS.

4. What did you use when you had the 1st boil and it went away ? Boil on the eye may limit what natural things to apply IMO....keep applying the sheabuttet tho. You may eventually need antibiotics to take care of the root cause.

I can't get a house help and there's no relative that can help me...
I'm all alone...

I didn't use anything for the first boil, and it was a small one. This one is quite big...

Thank you so much for your input...
I really appreciate it...
kiss

Esof1 and Anak123, your babies are very lovely
.. kiss kiss kiss

Christybabe, Jay is fine...
Thank you so much...
How are you and your baby doin?
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
1. Babies are like computers. ...what you put in them is what you get out as poop . garbage in garbage out. If you have been eating veggies and you bf exclusive the end result is greenish. I once ate lots of carrots and my lo passed this orangish poo
Note that babies on exclusive can go for days without a bowel movement

2 . you are obviously stressed that is why the bp is high. Check out the indications of the drug on drugs . com and confirm it's safe to use while bfing. I can only suggest you take a break when yourbaby is sleeping. Don't try being a superwoman. If you can get a help too fine. Even those who will be going and coming

3. Lochia return could be cos of the bp+stress or could actually be aunty flow. See your doc if you are still worried about it

4. Ori is good for loosening boils also you can use a hot compress..dry heat of cos

Haaaaa the joys of motherhood! !!!!!!

enkaydewdrop:
Good morning mamas...
Thanks so much for your input yesterday...
Our immunisation went well, though Jay was really cranky, refused food, and vomited...

But I've come with another one today again... Please don't read and pass...

1...Jay pooed only once yesterday, and most of it (like 90%) was dark green in color... It wasn't watery or slimy, but I'm really worried about the color, as I've never seen it before... Please, is there any cause for alarm?

2...I also had my 6 week check up yesterday, and my blood pressure was 140/100, and I had this terrible headache on just one side of my head for two days...
I was given "adomet", to be taken thrice daily, for 7 days. I've never heard of this drug, so I dunno if it's safe to take it, or to even take it for that long (I know bp drugs are to be taken with care)...
My mum left last week, so it's just dh and I alone with the baby, he doesn't really come home early from work, and that leaves me doing most of the work during the day, which I guess led to the rise in my blood pressure (although he really helps with the baby at night)...

3...Lochia didn't stop at all since I had my baby, but it changed color from bright red to pink, to brown, light brown, and cream and all of a sudden, yesterday evening, it became red again, up till now... (the flow is scanty)...
Please, is this still lochia, or has my period resumed...?

4...What natural remedy can I use for boils? I have one big one on my left eye and it's really painful. I applied shea butter this morning (trial and error things... Lol). This is the second boil on the same eye in less than two weeks...

Please help a worried first timer...
Thanks in advance...

Cc: zaynie, tchiwinnie, lovinam, AlphaHandMaiden, helovesme, babythug, Fortius, ozycy, kaffy4bill, soonest, Liftedhands, feddy27, onegai, cherrymum1 and every sabi mama...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Today is thread cuties. ...oya see my cutie inside 'his duplex ' tongue tongue tongue on his way out any time soon. You can see how handsome he is even thro the skin grin#39 weeks.....

But nna erh, this my bump size follow scare me sef even though na me dey carry am angry angry . Definitely not birthing a 3.0kg baby embarassed embarassed(this was my dream weight).. But do you people say this stretch marks go clear at all ?

Jisox!!!!! Viewers discretion advised shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
Amhappy:
Part 3

I was on the floor while the blood keep pumping out, mum and DH were confused. We used tissue,pad,wrappers etc putting pressure to stop the bleeding. DH woke our neighbours while mum pack something for baby. They called the Dr of the nearest private hospital and he was in. Luckily he is a gynecologist and was even part of my delivery team. They were waiting at our arrival. DH carried me to the car with help of another man. I was wheeled straight to theatre on arrival,bleeding was controlled and another mva done. The blood clot that came out was almost as large as 200naira tissue roll. More retain placenta was removed. I was stitched again of tears that was neglected and those that reopened. I had to do anoda scan to confirm that the place is clear. That was another lesson,I was supposed to do a scan after the first mva.
It's over a week now and I'm gradually recovering after losing a lot of blood. Milk flow is still a work in progress. I sincerely thank God for my life and I hope my story will help someone out there. There are no two mothers ou there,God pls help we mothers to live and raise our children in Jesus name. Amen
Thank God for sparing your life to take care of ur kids. The devil has failed big time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
mitchyy:

Hansel the handsome bobo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
Akorkor:
I am wondering if anyone has experienced flaking,peeling nipples? Please what did you use to counter this?

Cc:zaynie, fortius, feddy27,enque, favouredmom.

#TeamDecemberforsupernaturaldelivery

rub coconut oil or olive oil on the tips and start cleaning with same on a regular basis

(1) (2) (3) ... (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Masab and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.