Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161572 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
Anak123:
Amhappy, thank God for your life n for sharing ur story.
We all need to be proactive always, we live in the jet age, let's make use of it. No one is perfect.

We reporting live for thread cuties.
jolly good fellow

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
esof1:
Baby Dominique reporting for thread cuties.
cute

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Good morning mamas...
Thanks so much for your input yesterday...
Our immunisation went well, though Jay was really cranky, refused food, and vomited...

But I've come with another one today again... Please don't read and pass...

1...Jay pooed only once yesterday, and most of it (like 90%) was dark green in color... It wasn't watery or slimy, but I'm really worried about the color, as I've never seen it before... Please, is there any cause for alarm?

2...I also had my 6 week check up yesterday, and my blood pressure was 140/100, and I had this terrible headache on just one side of my head for two days...
I was given "adomet", to be taken thrice daily, for 7 days. I've never heard of this drug, so I dunno if it's safe to take it, or to even take it for that long (I know bp drugs are to be taken with care)...
My mum left last week, so it's just dh and I alone with the baby, he doesn't really come home early from work, and that leaves me doing most of the work during the day, which I guess led to the rise in my blood pressure (although he really helps with the baby at night)...

3...Lochia didn't stop at all since I had my baby, but it changed color from bright red to pink, to brown, light brown, and cream and all of a sudden, yesterday evening, it became red again, up till now... (the flow is scanty)...
Please, is this still lochia, or has my period resumed...?

4...What natural remedy can I use for boils? I have one big one on my left eye and it's really painful. I applied shea butter this morning (trial and error things... Lol). This is the second boil on the same eye in less than two weeks...

Please help a worried first timer...
Thanks in advance...

Cc: zaynie, tchiwinnie, lovinam, AlphaHandMaiden, helovesme, babythug, Fortius, ozycy, kaffy4bill, soonest, Liftedhands, feddy27, onegai, cherrymum1 and every sabi mama...

Mama J,

Kpele....it's part of motherhood. Just try to take things easy.....( it can be easier said than done)

For J's poop color, try to empty one breast completely before giving the other ( at most if he takes from the breast for 10mins or more and if he eats in bits, continue from the breast you gave before before switching to the next breast).
Also,check your food intake

Question 2 & 3, since no house help or family help, do the bit you can and if possible on of your church sisters can come once in few days to help clean( some one you are free with and can assist with little things).

For me, I pick as I see dirt on the floor( learnt from zaynie) and use mop as broom for tiny dirts asap, general sweeping comes days after but that mop works wella for me.

Laundry is once in four days oooo( God bless the inventor of washing machine as one mama here said)

Cooking is in bulk( I live close to generating plant now and light is so constant (almost 22hours )not like when I was in Akure).

Question 4: its ori I use oh but I have screenshot the beans therapy I just saw here now

Try not to worry much, just stabilize and you will be fine sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thread cuties yaay!!! baby pristine

1.in no time mood
2.grandma time
3.mama u too like selfie angry

57 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Rofemiguwa baby Pristine is such an adorable and pretty princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kataleya(f): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Akorkor:

You are welcome ma. Please i experienced like 45secs spotting and i didnt take it with levity hand oh (Was on strict bed rest for like 2 weeks). I think you need strict bed rest. No going to market, no work, no cooking, nothing you should do. To me you are still stressing yourself ooo. Please seek your doctor advice ASAP.
Thanks for the advice , going to the hospital tomorrow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
airforcewife:
Rofemiguwa baby Pristine is such an adorable and pretty princess.
Thanks maam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
rofemiguwa:

Thanks maam

You and your princess are both very beautiful... And I love love love your eyes...
kiss kiss kiss...

Thank you so much mamas Dunni29 and dunasy... I'll try to rest... God help me...
#Hugz&Kisses...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
What kind of nonsense is this now?
I've not finished complaining of the boil on my eye, now I've found two more... One on my toe and the other on my pubic area...
What is this now sad angry undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy...
Ekosodin brethren...
Mitchyy come and see awa sister...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

What area/hostel did you stay...?

For the headaches, please don't just take pcm. See your doctor and check your bp to rule out hbp /pre-eclampsia...

#Hugz&Kisses

Its time to even start repping our hostel and area o

Mitchyy - Ekosodin - Kapagreen hostel grin

Cc Ammy5565
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
beyedew:
Oparam, my presido, d pride of my home, daddy's wing man @8months. How tym flies shocked
#threadcuties

Awwww, see his cute smiles. When you have a baby, time really goes by so fast

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
mitchyy:

Its time to even start repping our hostel and area o

Mitchyy - Ekosodin - Kapagreen hostel grin

Cc Ammy5565

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki

enkaydewdrop - Ekosodin - Big brother hostel grin

Cc Phundek
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Teegali:
portable4real, I did my Master MCB at Unilorin,wow I m glad to meet many microbiologist on this thread.

@Teegali,,,, yes ooo. we rep unilorin. hope they treat you well.
My best lecturers in that department.
Prof Alhassan Sani and Dr Mrs Omojasola
well can still manage Prof Oyeyiola.

Where are you lecturing?.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dunni29:

Jisox!!!!! Viewers discretion advised shocked shocked shocked shocked
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
pintoxx:

Cappo,ur bump is massive,afraid catch me as i compared it with mine based on d discomfort am feeling with dis my small bump,i can only imagine d discomfort 4u.As 4d stretch marks,4 sum pple it vanishes wen dey loose dia pregnancy weight,4 odas it doesn't,so dat shouldn't b a source of worry 4now,enjoy ur bump,d Lord is ur muscle.

a.
Hehehe. ...let afraid not catch you....that's What I move around with cheesy cheesy
So if you see me walk by, please clear road grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
rofemiguwa:

1.in no time mood
2.grandma time

Awwwww! Your baby is cutely adorable! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Bet why?
BritneyStacy, bet why?

No paent...
No bra...

Bet why?
cry cry cry
Kikikikikikikikik....#team no pant #team no bra tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
kiss kiss
rofemiguwa:

1.in no time mood
2.grandma time

Aawww, baby pristine is too cute! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
mitchyy:
@britneystacy, only you? shocked shocked shocked
grin

Safe delivery sis. Jehovah will make it easy for you.

Every woman and their mask of pregnancy jare. Dont fret too much over the stretch marka. If e like make e nor disappear, nothing spoil. My own is my tummy is very black. Till now it's still black but i nor send the belle again.
My Sis, it is only me oo ooo......
Last scan i did at 36 weeks, scan said 3.2kg. But i know say now i don reach 3.6 if not more. My annoyance now is that I doubt if I will get to use all those new born clothes I bought...with labels 3.5kg ....may need to do another shopping in less Dan 2months.

Your black tummy pigmentation will definitely clear with time wether you rub anything or not.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
I've not finished complaining of the boil on my eye, now I've found two more... One on my toe and the other on my pubic area...
That's what Yorubas call eewo omo roughly translated as pickin boil, be careful another missionary journey myt just be around d corner tongue
enkaydewdrop:
That's what Yorubas call eewo omo roughly translated as pickin boil, be careful another missionary journey myt just be around d corner.
***dodges sachet water

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
melly245:

wat is dis na,stop spoiling us,close ur borri
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.......

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Britneystacy ndoooo, that belle na captain belle! Beht, why do you want to blind us with this explicit content nau? Pls we have shidren here o.

The Lord is your muscle, you are almost at the finishline. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
BritneyStacy, personñ go fear fear for dis bump ooo. una do well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Joomie:
BritneyStacy, personñ go fear fear for dis bump ooo. una do well
No fear....na pikin dey inside. ...no be bomb tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
limsycutey:
Britneystacy ndoooo, that belle na captain belle! Beht, why do you want to blind us with this explicit content nau? Pls we have shidren here o.

The Lord is your muscle, you are almost at the finishline. grin
Darris why I am captain na....even my bump must be captain -like.....kikikikikikiki grin
Nothing dey explicit for that pishure. It's just a pregnancy bump full of stretch marks. ...the shidren should know that's where they stayed for 10months (40weeks)

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
rofemiguwa:

1.in no time mood
2.grandma time
Pristine is a very beautiful baby! No doubts about it- YOU are doing a good job. ...! Keep up...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
BritneyStacy:

My Sis, it is only me oo ooo......
Last scan i did at 36 weeks, scan said 3.2kg. But i know say now i don reach 3.6 if not more. My annoyance now is that I doubt if I will get to use all those new born clothes I bought...with labels 3.5kg ....may need to do another shopping in less Dan 2months.

Your black tummy pigmentation will definitely clear with time wether you rub anything or not.....

Abeg, let me know the weight when you do the next scan. My baby was weighing 3.13kg at 36 weeks, maybe I can use your own to estimate our progression too Lol. My naughty doctor was now saying jokingly like 'anything can happen in 4 weeks o', he knows I don't want this baby to be as big as his sister that was 4kg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
christybabe:
Waow, This thread can run for Africa ooo...

@ maureensylvia, Baby Duby is a Bouncing bobo, I remember when you posted to March, your baby is a big boy ooo...

God bless all mother's..

Thanks ma'am, na Godwin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
pintoxx:

@MaureenSylvia,over cuteness dey worry dis ur boy,l love his outfit,weldone senior mama.

Thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Beyedew and maureensylvia , your babies are really cute... kiss
Thanks dear, how is baby Jay?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Anak123:
Amhappy, thank God for your life n for sharing ur story.
We all need to be proactive always, we live in the jet age, let's make use of it. No one is perfect.

We reporting live for thread cuties.
*with wide eyes at camera flash* , he asks ' hey , what do you wanna do with my picture? '
Cute boy....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hansel is a cute plumppy little pumpkin kiss kiss You don't need a PP belt naaaaaa....You should be grateful to Hansel wink

Anak123 .....Your sakara is still on point tongue ....Your son's smile looks like sunshine kiss

Feddy27 ..... Pele. Pregnancy no easy but we are built for this. You can make it till the finish line sis kiss . When you get her cramps again, just shake the leg till you feel relief.

Amhappy ..... You are a strong woman with a big God. Thank God for preservation of life.

Esof1 & maureensylvia ... See as baby Dominique & Duby fresh like today bread.... Give them kiss kiss

Beyedew ..... Awwwwwww I just love love fine babies but wait oooo 8months and Oparam mouth don full with teeth and Mofe @ 10months get one 1 chikin teeth Abeg tell us your secret embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.