Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127164 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

My sister, e no easy at all...
I don't sleep well at night again... I'm always scared that I'll stain the bed badly if I do...

How's your incision site now? Better?

Pele dear. It might just be part of the postpartum package.

The incision is covered and healed. But the part of my tummy above the incision hurts badly and is very sensitive to touch. I still bend a little while walking. I just hope all is well inside sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
So sorry for your loss @ Mspat, our prayers are with you.

Congrats Evamum and sweetlady4real, may they continue to bring you to ur families.

@ zimunachimdi, your baby is a cute not.

@enkaydewdrop, I can imagine the discomfort the bleeding is causing you, pls go and see your doctor Asap. Only 4 or 5 days menstral period somebody will be uncomfortable talk more of this. it is well, hope baby j is fine..

@ Mitchy, how are you doing and how is baby Hansel.

@ Fortius, how is ur bae doing and how are you.

@ Liftedhands, how is Ekene bobo.

Greetings to all mama's

Motherhood is really tasking, one can't even sleep well at night.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Where's nazablossom, HumbledbYGrace, Lioha, tyconcepts...
Hope you mamas are OK...
kiss kiss kiss

Mitchyy, sorry... That's the same place that started paining me badly 4 weeks pp... I still feel a little pain there sef...
Ndo...
How's Hansel doing?

Thanks a lot christybabe... Jay is fine...
How's your baby too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Itissettled3, I see you peeping. Pls make your grand entry. Lemme be d first to congratulate you here and usher you in. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
Congrats evamum, fearless07, sweetlady4real. May God bless ND protect ur los......

So sorry for ur loss MsPat, may d good lord giv u d fortitude to bear it ND he's definitely resting in God's bossom. May he giv u double for it, Amen. May we neva cast our young henceforth.

Hapi birthday to ur hubby for life mummytee, pls giv him a holy kiss kiss.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
MsPat, I pray that God will fill your heart with peace and console you.
Jumayin, u r sooooo pretty.
Iomoge2 thanks for checking on us o. We dey kampe. Am I the only team November mama dat can't sit still for more than 30 mins cos if I do to stand up will be world War 3, I gats bend over first and walk around with my legs open for a while.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Iomoge2 thanks for checking on us o. We dey kampe. Am I the only team November mama dat can't sit still for more than 30 mins cos if I do to stand up will be world War 3, I gats bend over first and walk around with my legs open for a while.
In the spirit of bumpy Tuesday we are 27 weeks +

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kotias003: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

In other news::::::::::

I'm still bleeding like crazy...

cry cry cry

Enkaydewdrop pele.

My EDD teamie @ sweetlady4real AND evamum, HUGE CONGRATS on the arrivals of your LOs. I wish you quick recovery.

August mamas be dropping it hot hot wink

Mspat sad my heart bleeds at your posts. The Lord shall renew your strength and make your joy full. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babyadorable(f): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Goodday mamams.congrat. 2 out august mamasas una dy offload wit style.
2 odas who suffer loss.heaven console u all.double blessing 4 every trouble
2 our able mamas mking dis thread run wit speed una weldone oo
My dy here d enjoy d ride wit all d plenty packages dat comes wit it.tnk u Jesus all I av on my lips.wit d spitting.fatigue.nausea.peeping every time.tnk u Jesus its an awesome feeling.
FTM come in wit ur experience n let's talk.
Cc:Olamite,Odunma,Katalye
Teammarch2017#team wit hebrewwomendelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hi everyone, grin grin grin grin

I've been stalking this page for ages and now I finally get to join tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I tested super early, and baby centre says I'm team #April2017

I hope I'm the first to report from that team because I want class captain cool cool cool cool cool although I'm still not sure what the job entails grin

Hi Zaynie, do you want the dues in cash or in kind wink. I've already started taking my folic acid and have also done blood test at the lab grin. Is there anything else I'm supposed to do at #4weeks counting from lmp date grin because right now I'm just chilling and waiting for the baby to grow a bit more before I go see a doctor.

Thanks to everyone that shouted me out on my bfp announcement and invited me here, I'm amazed at how happy you are for me. I'm using an alternate moniker from the one I use for my regular diary because I want that to be separate. Hi Besea, @ebony13, @4realwoman kiss

Babydust to all ttc mums, y'all are my friends in my head even though you don't know me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Pleaseeeee welcome me cheesy

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Giddyperson:
I've been stalking this page for ages and now I finally get to join tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I hope I'm the first to report from that team because I want class captain cool cool cool cool cool although I'm still not sure what the job entails grin
Hi Zaynie, do you want the dues in cash or in kind wink. I've already started taking my folic acid and have also done blood test at the lab grin. Is there anything else I'm supposed to do at #4weeks counting from lmp date grin because right now I'm just chilling and waiting for the baby to grow a bit more before I go see a doctor.
Thanks to everyone that shouted me out on my bfp announcement and invited me here, I'm amazed at how happy you are for me. I'm using an alternate moniker from the one I use for my regular diary because I want that to be separate. Hi Besea, @ebony13, @4realwoman kiss
Babydust to all ttc mums, y'all are my friends in my head even though you don't know me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
u are highly welcome. enjoy ur stay

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
MsPat:
Sorry to break sad news but my Dede decided he didn't like Nigeria any more, so he want back to USH (United States of Heaven)! Aderinmola Omokehinde Akanni has gone back to God!

Im not too sad becos he left Lala to take care of Mummy. Please pray for me!
OMG! Dis is painful, may his soul rest in peace. Take heart dear, u ll suffer no loss again ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Giddyperson:

Welcome mama...
Happy bumping...
kiss

See your sexy bump Besea grin

Thank you kotias003

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Enkaydewdrop and loistee,

Helovesme is a UK mama.

Abroad, you don't spend more than 72hrs after a CS in the hospital unless things are complicated.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
JUMAYIN:
We @26 weeks
Cute Iya Ibeji.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
MsPat:
Thanks y'all, I really appreciate it. So much love from here....I'm overwhelmed!
Actually, it started as a small thing....temperature and stooling. Then my Dede lost so much weight in little time, then he was admitted in the clinic. On Sunday night, he decided he has had enough. I was sitting beside his bed, he looked at me....smiled and closed his eyes forever!
Lala has been gentle ever since....pls pray for us.
MsPat:
Thanks y'all, I really appreciate it. So much love from here....I'm overwhelmed!
Actually, it started as a small thing....temperature and stooling. Then my Dede lost so much weight in little time, then he was admitted in the clinic. On Sunday night, he decided he has had enough. I was sitting beside his bed, he looked at me....smiled and closed his eyes forever!
MsPat:
so sorry for ur loss MsPat. may God console u in the way no one else can.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
giddyperson...welcum ma nd happy bumping

christybabe..maidia..we dey oo ..d vigilante no b small tin sis bt we thank God..my regards to prince o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
coolThanks Mamas for the love, likes, encouragement etc.,Thanks Cherrymum1, Gaily04, Alphahand....,Zaynie, ebony13,rejoice02,britney...,ozycy, bolsea, liftedhands,etc. cheii, the list is long. iomoge u're fee to delist my... I miss teamNov. The only 2016 team that rocks coolThanks Mamas for the love, likes, encouragement etc.,Thanks Cherrymum1, Gaily04, Alphahand....,Zaynie, ebony13,rejoice02,britney...,ozycy, bolsea, liftedhands,etc. cheii, the list is long. iomoge u're fee to delist my... I miss teamNov. The only 2016 team that rocks.
Giddyperson we've been waiting for you.

#teamApril #Team2017

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Thanks Enkay smiley

enkaydewdrop:

Ehn?
2 months ke? undecided undecided undecided

My sister, I don taya...
I don taya to wear pad...
God abeg oh...

Motherhood is not beans at all...
cry

Thanks a lot Fortius and Mummide... kiss

Mummide, biko, how many babies are inside your belly?
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
Ahnahn?
Bump of laive... cheesy

Pintoxx and enque, beautiful bumps you've got there... kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
Giddyperson:

welicomcheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
MsPat, so sorry about your loss. it is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
sugah:
Jumayin im not sure why I pictured you as a dark lady in my head... maybe because I read your moniker as Jumai a hausa name grin

Zimunachimdi happy 2 months to your oyibo prince.
thanks mama,am nuh Hausa,am a typical Yoruba ibile lady,lol...I was fondly called jummai by my frnds back in uni,my name is Jumoke.....naso una dey tink say I be aboki,nahhh

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Fortius:
JUMAYIN ..u r biutiful its true..singing jamesblunt for u*

mitchyy beta oo

enkaydewdrop pls get checked abeg it might b nottin sha

zimunachimdi...baby favor is cute ooo..see skin!weldone my sis.

thanks ma'am,you av a sweet voice...lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mspat, my heart bleeds! Take heart dearie.

Pls mummies and mums-to-be, let's take lessons from such incidences.

Don't joke with high temperature and stooling in infants! Dealing with a sick child is not easy. I'm talking frm experience.

Also, let's all try to see a pediatrician! Most GP's find it hard to deal with less than 2yrs old. Don't joke with vaccinations too. Rotavirus vaccine is very important amongst others.

May God preserve our children and may we never bury any of them.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by midesquare: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
@MsPat, pls accept my condolence, Taiyelolu wl always bring joy n happiness for u n family

@Jumayin u cute wf ur bump o.....lv ur open teeth

U are highly welcom @Giddyperson

Congrats to all mamas dt hv offloaded, God wl bless ur lo....we waddling mamas God wil make our delivery a supernatural one monsha Allah

Augustforsupernaturaldelivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Liftedhands:
Sugah you are so right I also pictured Jumayin as a dark girl dunno why lipsrsealed you are so pretty mama! @Jumayin.

One day I go find trouble post how I visualise mamas here grin make person no break my head sha lipsrsealed
thanks sis,saw yr picture in here sometimes ago,u ain't bad either.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Thanks a lot ma'am...
I'll make sure I do a scan tomorrow...
Erm... What's dysfunctional uterine bleeding? It sounds scary oh... cry

Zimunachimdi, baby favor is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery cute... kiss kiss kiss

JUMAYIN, you're a fiiiine woman...
grin
thanks mama Jay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
@MsPat am so sorry for your loss.just couldn't shake your post cry .may his beautiful soul rest in peace.
I pray that God heal your heart and comfort your family.e-hugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Besea:
In the spirit of bumpy Tuesday we are 27 weeks +
thanks teamie,a beautiful bump u av der,experiencing d same too,can't just stay in 1 place,to move from d initial place na war,our cappo call am right ligament 1 thing 1 thing,couple with headache,it is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Iyabetajos:

Oya come n learn.
1.enter d room in ur birthsuit
2.grab dh
3.push him on d bed gently
4.climb on top
5.with ur hands in d air,hips gyrating,b.weast bouncing in d air,just dey shakiti bobo dey go.
Submit ur testimony to dese mamas
liftedhands,fortius,mitchyy,enkaydewdrop

Yeeeeee mo gbee shocked ,DH is serious trouble today,thank God am in my safe period,lemme go and eat for strength first grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
suzy:
Hello Mamas

Congrats to all mama dat have put to bed. to august mama i no some of u guys don dey offload. We praise God. The Lord dat has started dis beautiful journey will surely finish it for for us all.

I did scan again,at 19weeks d edd has changed again from Dec30 to Jan09 2017. And my baby weight is 280g but its not too much ? my dr told me is okay but am worried as usual. The placental is at d posterior position at d back as d dr explained. so many grammars like dat.
questions

1 y is d edd always changing

2 My baby weight is it okay dats dis stage and wat can i do to reduce it

3 How many scan can i do ? cos dis d 4th one(ashamed) stil av one d dr told me to do on my next ANC which is on d 18th August

Pls mama(s) dont read and jump..

dont no team wat to say now. but i no is #teamsuperdelivery#

My dear, don't think too much about your baby so that u don't develop BP issues.

Just cool down and relax. U hear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Fortius:

yeeee....see tutorial..dexterush...na forplets u go download oo if u follow dis lesson 102 oocheesy

I dey tells you sis,no be small forplets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.