Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162103 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Zimunachimdi smiley wow he is my son's namesake o! Odinakachukwu is one of Ekenes names.

Do you remember when I said I love your name? That's what my mum named my son Zimunachimdindu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
my pipu i haff kwenson
pls what kind of checkup am i suppose to do in my 6 weeks pp,or is it just for Diamond's immunization?
cc liftedhands,Zaynie, feddy27,fortius, all our sabi sabi mamas

eeeeehhhhnnnnmm AlfaHandmaiden the correctest mama oya chuk mouthcheesy

all waddling mamas i raise ynash for una,my next missionary journey na 2020 ooooo,

anybody wey go near my side for that levels now i fit bite em ear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Cutiereborn long throat carry me go bake cake today o! Well something that looks like cake lipsrsealed though it got burnt but it's still cake to me grin

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
melly245:
my pipu i haff kwenson
pls what kind of checkup am i suppose to do in my 6 weeks pp,or is it just for Diamond's immunization?
cc liftedh.ands,Zay.nie, fed.dy27,fort.ius, all our sabi sabi mamas

eeeeehhhhnnnnmm AlfaHand.maiden the correctest mama oya chuk mouthcheesy

all waddling mamas i raise ynash for una,my next missionary journey na 2020 ooooo,

For me it was just immunisation o! Penta (painful) and co! Don't forget to give pcm before he takes the shot please.

2020 it's too far nah angry December 2016 is OK grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Liftedhands:
For me it was just immunisation o! Penta (painful) and co! Don't forget to give pcm before he takes the shot please.
ohkidoki thanks a million, oya pls go and sleep na night yaff come.
Dec.wattttt
Louder pls
i cover my federal republic with with blood of Jesus
me that saw Oba and even collected his phone number without going to Benin ose gan...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
melly245:
my dear Diamond Chukwuadikanma is cool,we are both great

Are you from Anambra? My nephew's name is Chiadika
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
me sef wan bake sumtin o..i nid to discova mai baking talent

melly245...yes for ur 6th wk check up..u wil av d opportunity to ask questns abt ur health,worries nd ur doc wil check if u av healed up in all dose cornercorner wey diamond tak enta grin u r as important as diamond's.
mak i leav floor for maami Alphagrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
MoskiDarl:
I miss teamNov. The only 2016 team that rocks.

#teamApril #Team2017

Ahhhh, how can you forget your first love so soon, TeamMay was rooting for you then o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
my spirit tells my omega spirit say sisi nosa go soon register b4 decemba sef...2020 ko.5050 ni. mtchewww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
melly245:
my pipu i haff kwenson
cc liftedhands,Zaynie, feddy27,fortius, all our sabi sabi mamas

eeeeehhhhnnnnmm AlfaGodmaiden the correctest mama oya chuk mouthcheesy

Na real AlfaGodmaiden! grin grin abeg no wound peraom with laff.

It is an opportunity to do a pysical and mental check up for yourself as well... at least in the UK. I am sure it will be the same in nigeria. I trust say the naija mamas go chuk mouth tell you wetin to expect.

If you have had any stitches from episiotomy or cs you can have that checked. If you are having any worries, signs of depression or health issues, you can talk with your doctor as well.

Also a chance to discuss birth control plans and options. As you are at your most fertile just after giving birth so dont say because you are EBFeeding you are at liberty to be milsbehalving anyhow with Oga.... the Lord God Almighry go just bless you yanfu yanfu with another gemstone(s), may be this one go be saphire abi na Ruby or emerald you want?

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
sugah:

Are you from Anambra? My nephew's name is Chiadika
hubby is am from Abia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Fortius:
me sef wan bake sumtin o..i nid to discova mai baking talent

melly245...yes for ur 6th wk check up..u wil av d opportunity to ask questns abt ur health,worries nd ur doc wil check if u av healed up in all dose cornercorner wey diamond tak enta grin u r as important as diamond's.
mak i leav floor for maami Alphagrin
which corner corner, i don talk am say anybody wey try by book,hook or crook to near there na to bite em ear comot ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
melly245:
ohkidoki thanks a million, oya pls go and sleep na night yaff come.
yes ma!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
Fortius:

my spirit tells my omega spirit say sisi nosa go soon register b4 decemba sef...2020 ko.5050 ni. mtchewww

i bind and cast
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Thanks for the warm wishes everyone! If is start to mention individually i'm not sure i'd exhaust the list by day after tomorrow! I truly do appreciate the thoughts wink

My teamies how's it going? Team August#

Still working on the BS oh cheesy i never forget...

The people posting cake upandan well done..... Now na to find who go arrange cake bring for me! Una try.

MsPat- Pele my sister. God knows best and He will comfort you and the rest of the family *hugs*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
melly245:
i bind and cast
kik.ikikiki..emeralmd saphire ruby..dem dey knock yah door oocheesy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

Na real AlfaGodmaiden! grin grin abeg no wound peraom with laff.

It is an opportunity to do a pysical and mental check up for yourself as well... at least in the UK. I am sure it will be the same in nigeria. I trust say the naija mamas go chuk mouth tell you wetin to expect.

If you have had any stitches from episiotomy or cs you can have that checked. If you are having any worries, signs of depression or health issues, you can talk with your doctor as well.

Also a chance to discuss birth control plans and options. As you are at your most fertile just after giving birth so dont say because you are EBFeeding you are at liberty to be milsbehalving anyhow with Oga.... the Lord God Almighry go just bless you yanfu yanfu with another gemstone(s), may be this one go be saphire abi na Ruby or emerald you want?
i talk say you be the correctest mama you just read my mind for those names ooo,but no be soon ooo
oya sorry for your moniker wey i dismantle
tanku vely munch
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Fortius:
kik.ikikiki..emeralmd saphire ruby..dem dey knock yah door oocheesy...
Silver and gold join sef @melly245 tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ayeyimaame incase you don't know about this place, this is another thread filled with wonderful women!
I officially welcome you here, feel free to ask any question give suggestions et all.

Identify with your team mates by stating your due month and date. Wishing you a healthy and stress free nine months kiss

]tssettled come out of peeping and mingle with us nah! You are highly welcome here kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Haaa, cry,.

I cried wen I read d 'he smiled at me and closed his eyes forever', their captivating smiles.

God will console you mspat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
@zimunachimdi, I didn't get to see baby Favour, pls try and show during threadcuties.

@Giddyperson, welcome and happy bumping.

@melly245, I think it depends on your facility. In mine, my 6weeks post partum was different from my LOs. The vitals were taken, weight, temperature, bp and urine were checked, then Pap smear test was done. Only people with complains had to see the doctor. Then during 6weeks, LO had penta, rota and the likes, I was given vitamin A I guess in my mouth, its red and soft.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
mitchyy:

Awwww...
Trés cute!
Trés beautiful!
Can i kiss your bump? cheesy
LOL!!!!!!!pls do,thanx ma'am,kisses 2 baby Hansel .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Ehn?
2 months ke? undecided undecided undecided

My sister, I don taya...
I don taya to wear pad...
God abeg oh...

Motherhood is not beans at all...
cry

Thanks a lot Fortius and Mummide... kiss

Mummide, biko, how many babies are inside your belly?
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
Ahnahn?
Bump of laive... cheesy

Pintoxx and enque, beautiful bumps you've got there... kiss

So sorry 4d pains n discomfort,pls check with ur doc concerning d bleeding, motherhood no b beans o!!Hop d boil is gone 2? Thanx dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Omojudy:

See cultural dance things. Nice. But I beg wetin be that insect beside you for wall?

Thanx dear,d ant is an application on my fone,it moves about on d screen,it got caught while screenshoting d pic.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mummide,nice bump,how u dey n how waddling ?We r almost dia.

BritneyStacy,hop all is set? I c u offloading soon,Lo av heard ur plea.#HUGS#

Mspat,so sorry about ur loss,may God console u in his own way.

Thanx all 4 ur likes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by evamum: 12:01am On Aug 10, 2016
@All Mamas, thanks for the wiishes, God's blessings.

@ Team August, God is with us all, go forth and get your testimony

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2016
evamum n Sweetlady4real,congratulations on ur safe deliveries n kisses 2 ur princesses.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 12:05am On Aug 10, 2016
#sexiestmamasinyourneighbourhood
#chocolateonicecream
#teamjanuaryforsupernaturaldelivery

*clears her throat* Ehemmm, team January, Apology! Apology!! Apology!!! Abeg make una no vex, I knw I hv been mia, bt I js got a lot on my plate dese days, sorry abt dat.

Kemesty, I miss u more infact am so glad u n lo are now ok. Was jst reading ur last comment n am lyk 'dts proffesional advice!' Lol.

Dunni29 I still dey o, na hussling tins hide me o. Hw are u dear

Welcome 2 our newest mamas, Cheeketo n Nifeseun, had 2 go n fish u out, its not fia oo!. Pls new January mamas shud pls give me a mention so I can easily include ur name in register.

So beautiful mamas, hw far ANC, me am registering 2day, yeepee! Finally. Bt I knw sey some of una don scan tire by now so I hv strted receiving baby sex and edds. Try 2 update us pls. Mamas who hv been mia, do try n come in once in a while nah, abeg.

Oh, lest I 4get, I hv started feeling my baby move, yeeeey! Jst a fun feeling. More lyk a thud or butterfly feeling frm tym 2 tym. Who else has got that yet? Jus dat I feel really heavy down there plus lots of pissing but I can't even figure out my bump from my pre-preggy belly!. Has anyone got a bump yet? Pls update d worried mamas. Can't wait 2 strt flaunting.

Ok Roll call!
Sixx: I still dey no shaking
Rukkington: Where u, long tym no hear
Convenantbabies
Kemesty
Flodel: Ok I don tire, show face nah!
Mzora:
Kittana: Not ready 2 let u go
Dunni29
Jazzyjazz
Sennystudio
Tinutunde: Since u register,no show aah
Bulunton: N you too
Oomiyale: Sis intro uslf 2 ur teamies na
Cheeketo
Nifeseun

@Suzy: Dunno wt 2 tell u bt better join team january cos we are d force to recon wit, so I claim you by force IJN. Amen.

@MsPat so sorry 4 ur loss, I pray God 2 comfort u n ur entire family. Cry dear if u feel lyk. It is well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2016
present ma, i dey oo. thanks for asking of me. how is your lo doing.trying to look for a job plus my lo is really really a handful and the pages to meet dey make my liver cut.
i dey greet all mamas in the house who is keeping this thread alive,God is your strenght.
enkaydewdrop:
Where's nazablossom, HumbledbYGrace, Lioha, tyconcepts...
Hope you mamas are OK...
kiss kiss kiss

Mitchyy, sorry... That's the same place that started paining me badly 4 weeks pp... I still feel a little pain there sef...
Ndo...
How's Hansel doing?

Thanks a lot christybabe... Jay is fine...
How's your baby too?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 12:15am On Aug 10, 2016
liftedhands,see me grining. so lo and i are sharing names with ur son...wow wow. no mind me i dont think i remember. melly245,good to know diamond is doing great. i like the igbo name. sabi mamas have answered u. in my case,they examind my tummy and the episiotomy area,asked few questions and also,i was asked to kpekus with sometin or be careful,in my mind i said i no kukuma dey enjoy the thing nah,na raaincoat sure pass but it dries up. i tire joor.

gaily04,i will try and cc u when next we show face. kisses to ur cuties.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 1:37am On Aug 10, 2016
hlo mamas in the house, ow d go dey go, I salute all of una oh.
preggi mamas in d building I hail una oh, ow the bumping dy go..... newbies, kedu... hope the ride is going smoothly as expected.... wishing u easy peasy deliveries, 5 mins labour, n 1min push grin.

oldie mamas, those wey don hang boot, I greet oh.
those who av lost lved ones, God Almighty knws best, and will giv u double, triple, quadruplets for ur loss IJN. dnt loose faith, bt have faith.

ttc mamas ow d kpekus dy goo, baby dust to u ohh, no give oga breathing space oh, he must do... n ur testimonies n bundles of joy awaits u IJN, notin wey baba God no fit do.

honourable tax collector Zaynie, no body don usurp ur throne shocked wink?, u really hold dat position tight oh cool,

I lv u all, n miss dis thread bt I will b sure to stop in once awhile, chai una pages dy run pass usain bolt.

lvly day to u all.

megilicious says hi. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 2:22am On Aug 10, 2016
Missy zino

(1) (2) (3) ... (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thehomemaker(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.