Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162180 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
congrats nancyij. God be praised and welcome to your beautiful princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneka3000: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=cutiereborn post=48502108]Good day Beautiful Mamas. Congratulations to those that have put to birth. God bless you and your little ones.
Please I apologize in advance for derailing this thread, but this is my dilemma; I prepared correct native soup yesterday only for the uziza I put in it to bitter it. Before I put the uziza, my soup was on point, but I think the uziza was too much.

Are you sure it is uziza that you put, cos uziza is not bitter, may be you mistakenly put utazi which is bitter. I am not a fan of utazi so don't know the remedy.
Maybe other mama's here will know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
nancyij:
Birth alert.....

Finally i am now a mother! My beautiful princess success chinonso cat work out today @ 3:20am today,weighting 3.2kg,no tears,arrived at hospital 3:00am,gave birth 3.20am,i asked God for easy delivery,he answerd me,I don't know how I will thank this God..may God make it esay to all the pregnant women in this thread,Britneystacy my wonderful cappo I don born ooo

Congratulations teamie! So happy for you. ...We praise God for you! Swift and easy labour it was.....Welcome Princess. ....
Awaiting your birth story. ..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
sugah:
Britneystacy I need to officially handover your teammate that has been warming bench in September room. Lastbornop behold your captain britneystacy, britneystacy behold your teammate lastbornop grin grin
cheesy grin .Nne well done ooo. But how were you able to spot her out from your class na ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
happy birthday sisinini and congratulations on the arrival of your baby nancyij.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Congrats mama grin

nancyij:
Birth alert.....

Finally i am now a mother! My beautiful princess success chinonso cat work out today @ 3:20am today,weighting 3.2kg,no tears,arrived at hospital 3:00am,gave birth 3.20am,i asked God for easy delivery,he answerd me,I don't know how I will thank this God..may God make it esay to all the pregnant women in this thread,Britneystacy my wonderful cappo I don born ooo

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=nneka3000 post=48503683][/quote]
My sister, am not sure again o, Thanks all the same for replying.
@fortius, thanks. I trust other sabi mama's will chook mouth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
@nancyij, Congrats on the arrival of your princess ma.

@Sisinini, Happy birthday and wish you all the vry best in life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hello everyone, I am a mother to 2 boys and a girl. I lurk around this thread often and enjoy every bit of it.
I remember one Abuja mom to be was complaining of no job or something like that. I have a proposal for her. She can reach me on ............. wink I'll delete this no in 2 hours time. Pls I'll appreciate if no one quotes me.
Well done guys. kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
Congratulations to nancyij and other mama that have put to bed,God bless your Los.HBD to SisiNini,God bless your new age
#October mamas# how are doing? I'm 31 weeks today glory to God Almighty

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Congrats nancyij,
Cutiereborn maybe you mistakenly put utazi, utazi and uziza can like to look alike sometimes.
Team November, how una dey? Jumayin and florena, if u want to stand up just manage the falling waist e hear. Iomoge2, u never see anything just wait until u r 30 something weeks and u have to shed real tears and forcefully wake dh to help you get out of bed to pee.
28 weeks and first trimester symptoms are back nausea, vomiting and all. Dh is suggesting we go to the hospital to complain as my only third trimester blues with ds was sleeping, in his words "it might be malaria o"

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy
D pooping has reduced greatly
I'm a lot better now and I'm drinking water

I no come get garri for house sef na it for better pass

Did you say 4kg
Ahhh u want make my jajaina tear?

Ahn ahn
Be nice to me o

Fortius:
Jazzyjazz..so hw is d poopin?..u stil dey poop? try to drink more water to avoid dehydration nd u cn drink garri without sugar oo cuz na so u go dey chop sweet sweet tins dat our baby must weigh 4kgtongue yelsgrin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Besea:
Congrats nancyij,
Cutiereborn maybe you mistakenly put utazi, utazi and uziza can like to look alike sometimes. "
My sister, looks like it o, cos you 2mamas have said the same thing. So no remedy insight?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
nancyij:
Birth alert.....

congrats. Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
nancyij:
Birth alert.....

congrats dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
cutiereborn:
Good day Beautiful Mamas. Congratulations to those that have put to birth. God bless you and your little ones.
Please I apologize in advance for derailing this thread, but this is my dilemma; I prepared correct native soup yesterday only for the uziza I put in it to bitter it. Before I put the uziza, my soup was on point, but I think the uziza was too much, causing it to change the entire taste of the soup. If I had cooked with bitter leave, it would have been understandable, poor hubby says I shouldn't worry, he will eat it like that, but mummies, is there anything I can do to salvage my soup at least a little, throwing away big pot of soup in this buhari era isn't funny.
Cc. Zayine, liftedhands, ozcy, Fortius, helovesme,babythug & other mama's I can't rem to mention
uziza or utazi,wat kind of soup?add plenty crayfish it will help.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Blessedmum:

I only used duphaston, though another gynae changed it to Cyclogest when I experienced spotting bt I didn't use it since my consultant is ok with the duphaston and the monetary aspect also.
However I ll advise you go for Cyclogest it offers more progesterone than duphaston. I wish you a healthy pregnancy and supernatural delivery as well ijn.
Thanks momy. I'd do as advised

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
melly245:
uziza or utazi,wat kind of soup?add plenty crayfish it will help.
My dear, it's supposed to be rivers native soup, I guess like other mothers said, I used utazi instead of uziza. Will try your crayfish and hope it works. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Iyabetajos:

Lolz i collect 2 dash mitchyy d rest

I take only one dash enkaydewdrop the rest grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
MumZ:
Tanks 2 almighty Allah, my Prince arrived @ 11am dis mrn, weighing 3.2kg. May God grant all d remaining pushing mamas safe n easy delivery. #Team August, team like no oda.

Congrats ma'am. May God bless your LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nancyij.... congratulations.
I tap into swift dekivery too.

Happy birth rezzy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folamee: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
pls sabi mama ...what malaria drug can I use at 5 weeks? I haven't registered at d hospital yet and I think I have malaria.
cc: all mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thanks Mamas blessed, sugah,liftedhands, Olamitie, realdentist (I have dental issues o), zaynie et al. Alpha....you almost scared me buh very useful tips.
should start the Cyc 2day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Omojudy:

Thank you. So is that a daily injection thing? Dr said it was daily and costly. He hasn't prescribed it for me though. Test result not out. Just did the test today.

No it shouldn't be daily ( I think). I was taking it 1ce in 3days. then alternate daily later.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thanks Mamas blessed, sugah,liftedhands, Olamitie, realdentist (I have dental issues o), zaynie et al. Alpha....you almost scared me buh very useful tips.
should start the Cyc 2day.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
MumZ:
Tanks 2 almighty Allah, my Prince arrived @ 11am dis mrn, weighing 3.2kg. May God grant all d remaining pushing mamas safe n easy delivery. #Team August, team like no oda.
congrats ma'am. awaiting yr bs ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Congrats nancyij, may God bless ur lo abundantly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Congrat to everymama DAT has put to bed God bless ur LOs.

I greet every mamas in the house oh.

Have been on ghost mood. Graciouscharis post brought me out.

@missmalachi I also contacted d job agent number u dropped here sometimes ago she he asked for ur name but I don't knw.

Team November how bori? Cappo Iomoge2 am now rejoice02.

Teamnovember4supernaturaldelivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
@Graciouscharis God bless u for putting dis up. I didn't get to see ur number pls u can reach me on @gmail.com if d offer is still open. Thks again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
kikikikikikikik, you wan chop uziza, i go prepare am wella for you.
Fortius:
nancyij...congrats mam..see eazypeazy delivery nd i wish all remaining mamas same in Jesus name.

cutiereborn..oda mamas wil help out cuz i neva chop uziza b4 bt wil try it mayb in nazablossom crib oneday sha..mamas help oo..mitchyy.

HertenUke...it might b false labor or d realdeal..wateva it is if ur hospital isnt far..jst go check it out..u neva can tell it might b d koko o..hw is new place..ile atura o.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
folamee:
pls sabi mama ...what malaria drug can I use at 5 weeks? I haven't registered at d hospital yet and I think I have malaria.
cc: all mama
Speaking from experience I won't advice anyone pregnant woman especially in first trimester to self medicate. Go to the hospital and have yourself checked cos sometimes it could pregnancy symptoms acting like malaria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.