Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127166 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Jazzyjazz.
Dearie r u stil purging Can u try sprite or 7up n a little salt combo?? It helps a lot. I purged wella wen I was approaching term n it was wat I use each tym I had purging episodes. U can chill d mixture ok.pele luv.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Liftedhands:
If she start her own para for you Na you go run o! grin No vex you hear? Oya chop kiss kiss kiss kiss

Item4biz wow! To be honest most mother are guilty of pitching their children against their paternal family! May God give us all the wisdom we need to go through this life.

lol. na because of you i dey leave zaynie ooo,if not eeh...my regards pls.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
tipsyjules:
Una gud evening o.abeg to all the sabi mamas, I read here that garden egg leaf is gud so I quietly bought it today funny enough dunno what and how am supposed to prepare it,or can I just squeeze and drink the juice? Abeg pls biko I need answers because I don't want it to dry before 2moro.If I start to mention monikers I go spoil ppl name.Am ready to drink and chop anything to kip my LO grin grin

U can just chew it dear,u can sprinkle tiny bit of salt on it n chew. Bt mk sure u wash it properly wit salt n enough water. Hv fun.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
sayoddy:
don't take it if you're not in third trimester and should be mixed with honey.
That was the culprit that caused my 3months miscarriage or let me just blame my oversabi, no, Google instead. Despite my mil warning me against it, I defended that Google said lime juice can ease morning sickness.
When morning sickness stopped, I thought I achieved my sim not knowing the fetus heartbeat stopped therefore no baby. When I took in again, I was always looking forward to morning sickness as assurance but if I didn't feel anything, I'd be worried.
Thank God sha, all na story today

Wow,tnks 4sharing sis n sorry 4ur loss. God knows best aite.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mr. Peter had a job interview to attend at 10am but his pregnant wife developed complications at 9am. He decided to take the wife to the hospital and leave for the interview thereafter but on their way to the hospital, the taxi broke down. Before he could get another taxi, it was already 10:30 am.

He arrived the hospital at 11am, dropped the wife and used the same taxi to go for the interview. He arrived the interview venue at 12noon (2hours late). He rang the bell but no one opened the door.
Meanwhile, earlier at 10am, the company mail delivery man had rang the bell but no one opened the door too.

When the door was finally opened, Mr. Peter said "I'm sorry, I came... " he wanted to apologise for coming late, but the Secretary interrupted before he could finish his statement and ushered him to the Board Room. The Secretary said, "I apologise, Mr. Peter, for keeping you waiting since 10am. We actually heard when the bell rang at 10am but we were held up in a meeting with our company suppliers.

However, we have sat since 8am to deliberate on your job specification, your office and the salary." Mr. Peter was baffled and said, "Ma'am, I haven't been interviewed yet’’. The MD answered him and said, "We decided not to conduct the interview at least to save time and also save the interviewees money on transport. So we looked at the papers for the most appropriate person we wanted and we opted for you. Also, we had tested your patience this morning by keeping you waiting intentionally for 2hrs. That's part of your interview. You won't be disappointed. You’ll be shown your office, your secretary and the driver assigned to drive your company's allotted vehicle. You’ll be on probation for 2yrs."

He got the job!!!

On his way out, his phone rang and it was the wife. She said, "honey, I was delivered of a bouncing baby boy." It was their fifth child and the only male child. He immediately named the child 'Miracle'.
He got a double miracle same day. All the disappointments turned out to favour him. God positioned the mail delivery man to ring the bell at 10am.
God also held them up in the meeting until Mr. Peter arrived.

_Note:_ You might be held up by issues in your life and hope might be diminishing and you think the chance is gone. But you know what? God's waiting for you to release His favour.
So don't go back along the way. Don't quit. Don't be upset by what you face along the way. In fact, God has already deliberated on your specifications.
One more thing: You don't have to go through any interview, since you have all the qualifications God wants.

My prayers for you this Monday is that..

1. God will position somebody at the right place and the right time for you who will ring the bell in your favour.

2. God will turn all your disappointments to be a blessing for you.

3. Every positive meeting will end in your favour and every negative meeting will scatter in your favour.
May this be your portion in Jesus mighty name amen.

Remain blessed beyond measure! kiss

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mati4christ: 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Melly245..... Thanks we r fyn
Congrats nancyij...God bless ur lo
SisiNini..... Many more yrs.hapy born day.
August mamas I greet u... Swift delivery to u all
September mamas I op u guys r warming up. Easy peasy delivery to u all.
Every mama in d house I greet u all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 1:05am On Aug 16, 2016
@liftedhands Amen Amen n Amen.every disappointment is actually a blessing in disguise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 1:07am On Aug 16, 2016
vigilante mamas,d lord is ur strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 1:21am On Aug 16, 2016
Waoh This thread can fly.....
Sorry l have been MIA. Vigilant no easy.
And more also my BP has been up and down . Was advised to rest. Which seems impossible during the day.
Anyways Congrats to all the Mamas in the house

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 3:16am On Aug 16, 2016
Thank u all for the mentions n likes. God bless u all. Congratulations 2 my fellow teamies dat av offloaded n easy easy delivery 2 d remaining mamas. Birth story loading.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:30am On Aug 16, 2016
Congratulations nancij.

Simababe how did the 'surprise' baby shower go?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 3:41am On Aug 16, 2016
One thing dis pregnancy taught me is dat no 2 pregnancies r dsame. Dis was my 3rd pregnancy. Wit my 1st child, apart from d cysts n fibroid dat was seen in my very 1st scan @ 8wks (wasn't seen in oda subsequent scan), I had a smooth preg. No aches, no cravings, nothing. D only difficult part was my labour which lasted about 6hrs b4 my boy came. For my dd, occasional abdominal pain was wit me, all scans was clear n Labour n delivery lasted about 3hrs without much pains.
Fast forward 2 dis pregnancy, everything was ok on scan, until I did a scan at 24weeks. Normally I do up to 6 scans in a pregnancy cos I stay in Benin n my hubby in lag. I only register in lag, so weneva I come in2 town, doc sends me 4 scan.
All scans were good till dis one, fibroid showed up blocking d birth canal, baby was breech, pcv was low n malaria was positive. Travelled back n came back in a month's time, went 4 scan n baby had turned 2 cephalic wit no fibroid seen. Fast forward 2 36wks, did a scan n grammer came out. Anterior placenta wit anoda node seen on d posterior side. Ha, I went 2 Mr Google, nd it said it's just 2 make sure everything comes out during delivery. My doc wasn't ok wit it, so she sent me 2 anoda scan centre d next week, nd nothing was seen on d posterior side nd my pcv went up 2 32percent. Edd came a week close n baby was weighing 3.1kg already.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 4:20am On Aug 16, 2016
My birth story:
All through dis preg, I had serious abdominal pains, sometimes I cldnt stand straight up. Lo wasn't has active as my oda children bt I just put it 2 d fact dat it was an anterior placenta. I kept praying 4 everything go so smoothly wit all d conflicting scans nd I wanted him 2 come b4 my edd cos I was eating nyhow.
Started my leave on d 1st nd I started my long walks. Kept having painful contractions bt nothing ffwld. Last week Wednesday my hubby packaged me 2 my mum's place after I had false Labour @ night. My hospital is close 2 my parents house. Still yet nothing. Just kept having on n off painful contractions.
Went back home on satdy wit d intention of coming back on Monday 4 antenatal. My children were already @ my parents 4 hols. All dis while, I noticed weneva I ate a big meal @ night, lo ll not move @tall till d next mrn bt if I don't, I feel flutters all night. So I concluded he was 2 comfortable. On satdy, hubby took me 2 d mkt after I got home, I stressed myself cooking soup n stew, making poundo yam bt dint participate in d eating. Lo was moving truout d night. At 2am started having serious abdominal pains, so I concluded it was hunger. Took 2 pieces of fish n a cup of milk. Hubby woke up later, hand started roaming nd I just went aheaded cos it's been a while I even gave him face.
After dat, I cldnt sleep, was having serious abdominal pains. I managed till past 6, woke hubby up nd told him I'm having tummy pain. Immediately saw d fear in his eyes. He likes 2 aviod all d labour part, his own is call me wen u give birth. Timing my pains it was 3mins apart. We got 2 d hospital @ past 7, sent him 2 get my stuff from mumsy place nd I cld c he wanted 2 b nywhere else bt dat hospital. After going tru n fro about 3 times, he finally made his escape home. I was checked nd I was told 2cm. In my mind I was like wit all dis pains. Bt @ least it wasn't false Labour. Started doing my breathing technique, tried moving about 2 speed up labour like d last time bt my leg was heavy. Contractions was painful bt d timing was not consistent. Apart 4rm d contractions, abdominal pain was still part of d package. Got checked at 10.30 or so n d doc told me we were progressing. Cos d timing was not consistent, I was not encouraged. Doc just said we shld wait 4 my water 2 break. My legs were heavy so I just sat down trying not 2 cry. Less dan 15mins later I felt a strong pain, I jumped up n shouted 4 d nurse. She came, took me 2 d labour room n I told her I want 2 push. She said no, it was d membrane, cald d doc on phone, she ran in. Meanwhile I was trying not 2 push bt I cldnt hold it. My water broke, my leg got weak n I was told 2 push wit d next contraction. I dint really av d strenght 2 do d Hollywood pushing I always do, bt my lo slipped out wit d little push I gave. I think my water breaking was more painful dan wen my lo slipped out. He had already pooped. Was injected 2 control d bleeding. Gave birth exatcly 11am 2 d glory of God.
Sorry 4 all d long epistle, won't b doing ny typing 4 a long time. Vigilante mode activated. Tank u.

60 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 4:24am On Aug 16, 2016
@Liftedhands NWANNEM, how you dey.....I think I will need that plot of land you bought for me....my original Ada mbano.....wink### kisses to my cutie Ekeledirichukwu.....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IphyB(f): 5:02am On Aug 16, 2016
Congrats once more @mumZ, sharp sharp delivery. Your baby will bring you lots of happiness and blessings.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:10am On Aug 16, 2016
Congrats MumZ
Thank God baby cooperated
So happy 4 u.

@liftedhands, such and inspiring peice.... thank you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:16am On Aug 16, 2016
Congrats again mumz. Sharp sharp delivery to the remaining August mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 5:29am On Aug 16, 2016
Florena:
thank you ma'am, I'm always here, currently 28weeks+

Congrats as you progress. Pls don't forget to copy me when u share your BS, I am interested too cool[size=8pt][/size] grin wink

May the Lord be with us as we progress to our various stages of pregnancy.

Back to reading mode. Thank you all that chook mouth for my matter. I saw the Dr yesterday, he said if it happens again for such a long while, I should try and check it because it might mean several things. May the baby turned nd the cord was wrapped round and the baby is trying to de tangled him self which might even led to strangulation. I said God forbid.

Since then my husband no gree me rest. If I turn, he go say what is it, if I do ehmmmm, he go say make we go hospital. I said haba. Abeg oooo. Thank God for everything.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 6:20am On Aug 16, 2016
prettmum:
@Liftedhands NWANNEM, how you dey.....I think I will need that plot of land you bought for me....my original Ada mbano.....wink### kisses to my cutie Ekeledirichukwu.....

NNE, I can help with the clearing of the bush on the land o. I hope the land she bought Na arces o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2016
Fvine:

cheesy cheesy cheesy And am here wanting to be like you when I grow up with all the Plenty Dollars, Tomatoes and Gas that you're collecting here wink cheesy cheesy
In fact before I grow up and be like you, can you please make me your personal friend, right hand man woman, infact your PA. Don't worry I'll be loyal and honest.

shifts my huge round bumbum.....
oya sit by my side. kiss
you don't have any P.
Anybody look at you one kind....... call me angry
Anybody talk to you anyhow........ call me. angry
I have double barrel chest....
One huge pack ( one huge pack is better than 6 packs wink)
I have christian mother arms.... they're stronger than a muscle-y one wink

But touch my dues...... just a sip of my LaCasera, a bite of Gala, a dollar note, a whiff of my cooking gas and angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:56am On Aug 16, 2016
brokewaist:

Dearie I dey o, two pikins and full time job no dey make me look nairaland often.

Gaily04 how far? Hope you and baby are doing good.

Aunty Zaynie you no come collect your dues so tay I born, no worry I still keep am dey wait for u to show

Side-eyes her.
When you said Tompolo is your personal security man nah.....
I jejely maintain my level.
But I am waiting for you to do and join 2017Team grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 7:02am On Aug 16, 2016
sayoddy:
don't take it if you're not in third trimester and should be mixed with honey.
That was the culprit that caused my 3months miscarriage or let me just blame my oversabi, no, Google instead. Despite my mil warning me against it, I defended that Google said lime juice can ease morning sickness.
When morning sickness stopped, I thought I achieved my sim not knowing the fetus heartbeat stopped therefore no baby. When I took in again, I was always looking forward to morning sickness as assurance but if I didn't feel anything, I'd be worried.
Thank God sha, all na story today

thanks mama, sorry 4 ur loss . am already term sha but i have been craving for it anytime i see it since the begining of this pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2016
cutiereborn:
Good day Beautiful Mamas. Congratulations to those that have put to birth. God bless you and your little ones.
Please I apologize in advance for derailing this thread, but this is my dilemma; I prepared correct native soup yesterday only for the uziza I put in it to bitter it. Before I put the uziza, my soup was on point, but I think the uziza was too much, causing it to change the entire taste of the soup. If I had cooked with bitter leave, it would have been understandable, poor hubby says I shouldn't worry, he will eat it like that, but mummies, is there anything I can do to salvage my soup at least a little, throwing away big pot of soup in this buhari era isn't funny.
Cc. Zayine, liftedhands, ozycy, Fortius, helovesme,babythug & other mama's I can't rem to
mention

Sorry, I Kent help..... I don't even know what Uziza looks like.
All my sabi pass no pass Uziza leaves ( makes egusi so yummy, achi and offor ( thickener )

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2016
brokewaist:

Dearie I dey o, two pikins and full time job no dey make me look nairaland often.

Gaily04 how far? Hope you and baby are doing good.

Aunty Zaynie you no come collect your dues so tay I born, no worry I still keep am dey wait for u to show

We are good ma'am. How come your leave has ended so soon, pls take it easy on yourself. My regards to the kids.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2016
kpom kpom kpom kpom kpom

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:58am On Aug 16, 2016
welcome on board....happy bumping

prettmum:
kpom kpom kpom kpom kpom

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2016
zaynie:

Tomorrow abeg.
If I start now,.......

Just give me a mention tomorrow
be reminded!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2016
@ozycy, thanks for the reply, hubby ate it last night, but I won't subject him to such bitterness again, kia even bitter leave no bitter reach this one!
@maureensylvia, my dear it's utazi I used from what mama's have been saying and I have neva used utazi before. Will just fish out my goat meat & canda which was surprisingly not affected by the bitterness & do away with the soup.
@babythug, thanks but aunty Google wasn't of much help.
@gaily04, am igbo o, but reside in ph. I love trying local delicacies, and this isn't the first time I prepared the soup, the last 2 times, it came out wonderfully, the crayfish therapy didn't do much to help and I practically used all crayfish I had available.
@zaynie, lol true uziza is also great in egusi soup, I guess I made the mistake of buying uziza, I bought utazi.
A mistake I would never make again, if I want to eat a bitter soup, I use bitter leave which isn't that bitter, but I will take a long break from rivers native soup for the moment.
Thanks to all mama's that contributed, you guys are indeed my cherished e-family.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jesusbaby1(f): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2016
beyedew:
Jazzyjazz.
Dearie r u stil purging Can u try sprite or 7up n a little salt combo?? It helps a lot. I purged wella wen I was approaching term n it was wat I use each tym I had purging episodes. U can chill d mixture ok.pele luv.

if this really works then u or a life saver oh been purging for over a week now...am so trying it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kalapoumbo: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2016
Sugarbuns a.k.a kalapuombo, pls what is the inspiration behind this your moniker? Are you rivers?[/quote]

Yeah I'm part Ijaw and Kalabari(Rivers).

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2016
Yes ma the purging has stopped

Just that the exhaustion is beyond me now. I can barely do anything, I can't even clean my house and I don't have anyone close by and it's beginning to bother me. 
Dh nearly bundled me to d hospital last night when he saw me looking so tired. He thought something was wrong. 
I wonder when the energy will come

Meanwhile, last night, as I was lying down jejely, as sleep no gree show, around midnight, everywhere quiet, Nepa take light, I de count ceiling abi na pvc, na it I just feel one kind movement like say something shift for inside my belle. Biko, shey na lo de move Cos d thing o di kwa confusing walahi

Finally, we are exactly 18weeks today
Bump pishure coming soon

beyedew:
Jazzyjazz.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2016
That should be ur LO moving smiley and expect more of that in the coming weeks.

jazzyjazz:

Yes ma the purging has stopped

Just that the exhaustion is beyond me now. I can barely do anything, I can't even clean my house and I don't have anyone close by and it's beginning to bother me. 
Dh nearly bundled me to d hospital last night when he saw me looking so tired. He thought something was wrong. 
I wonder when the energy will come

Meanwhile, last night, as I was lying down jejely, as sleep no gree show, around midnight, everywhere quiet, Nepa take light, I de count ceiling abi na pvc, na it I just feel one kind movement like say something shift for inside my belle. Biko, shey na lo de move Cos d thing o di kwa confusing walahi

Finally, we are exactly 18weeks today
Bump pishure coming soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: joliefille(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.