Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,435 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161607 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olanna45(f): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
ozycy:

I heard so too, Zaynie take note.
It seems every foodstuff is taking turns to skyrocket.

If the price of tomatoe can crash, palm oil will soon crash too.
God bless my grandmother, if not for her.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
tyconcepts:

If it is the moi moi that you want....you can coman collect it (In Donjazzy's voice) grin grin

grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
In the spirit of bumpy Tuesday, here is awa bump at 25 weeks. We are currently at 29+ but nobody to snap me.
Manage this one wink

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Who are those people that were tormenting me with food this early morning? Oya come chop my breakfast join

And the winner goes to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
marionclaire:
It is not everyday you people will be tormenting me with pictures of food. Today is my turn.

Sugah, I am sorry o, I won't post another one.

Thanks to Adorablewifey for the easy steps on snail preps.

Gaily04, this is for you too(as per our kids having same birthday). cheesy
I am crying for food. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=ahnie post=48529755][/quote]
Whatever, it's still not clear. I think you have a problem with your phone. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Omojudy:

Whatever, it's still not clear. I think you have a problem with your phone. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Hahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
I just reported all food posters on page 2164 to my husband. Especially the person who had the effrontery to post chips and egg.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
ahnie:

Hahahahaha cheesy

True dear. No teasing anymore. Ask someone else on this thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin grin grin

Omojudy:

And the winner goes to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin grin grin

Everything chopable

Omojudy:

You sabi chop oh! Wetin u chop this morning self wey make that size difference?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thank you ma'am

ozycy:

Fresh smooth bump.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hehehehe

Oya ya next missionary journey na twins

tyconcepts:

You just reminded me to get pregnant again tongue Bump toh sekzy kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Omojudy:

True dear. No teasing anymore. Ask someone else on this thread.
retified
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thank you ma'am

ozycy:

Fresh smooth bump.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nobody to snap my bump pinshure sad

Food everywhere, eez noh fair o!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
oya oooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mati4christ: 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
okeoghene4real:
Congrats to mamas that has put to bed and smooth and easy delivery to our waddling mamas.

Just thought of sharing this, pls we should be careful with plastic chair especially when feeding our little ones. I had a terrible experience with plastic chair when my baby was just 5wks old.
I woke up at abt 2am to breast feed my baby, I sat on the plastic chair as usual doing my thing and started dozzing off. The next thing I heard, gbam! I landed on the floor hit my head on the tiles. My baby flew out of my hands and also hit her face on the tiles . I was just shouting my baby my baby cos I couldn't lift myself off the floor . Thank God my hubby was around to help carry our dota and also lift my from the floor .
What would have happen if my dota hit her soft head on tile?
I have learnt my lesson not to be too comfortable on plastic chairs, even if I must use it, I must make sure its resting on the wall.

Mama thanks for sharing...thanks to God for preservation..... See d way I shoutd @ baby hits face on d tiles. Kai cold catch me. May God continue to protect u n all oda mamas hia.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
garri lovers abi cassava flakes lovers oya ooo

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
oya ooooo

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
ahnie:

Pls how do you bold a comment.. ..pls tish me grin
Click quote
Select the word you want to bold and click the ""B"" on top.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kejibabe(f): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
thank u all. birth story later when am good...baby came through cs

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Olanna45:

If the price of tomatoe can crash, palm oil will soon crash
God bless my grandmother, if not for her.
Thank GOD for my mum too, one big gallon of Palmoil down. GOD save dis country
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Good afternoon mamas,, abeg make una help me oo. how can I upload pinshure on d thread. e dey shark me to upload my baby cot.
mama zaynie,,liftedhand,,fortius and all other mamas.

team September on point.
This leg pain no get part oo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
ebony13:

Li don't remind me of that yahuza chicken before I start dreaming of it this night embarassed you just reminded me of that caramel popcorn in same complex with yahuza suya in gwarinpa. Oh my! kiss cool grin
I was following this ya huza suya bus for back today and immediately I saw ya huza suya written on the bus I was like pple wey dey do suya dey get company bus ni, and in my Mind I said hmm this pple must sabi and they mean business. I remembered someone mentioned a correct suya joint here, I quickly picked up my phone, opened NL and typed in Yahuzya na em I jam this your post again.
I must locate them soon.
What time do dey operate?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
portable4real:
Good afternoon mamas,, abeg make una help me oo. how can I upload pinshure on d thread. e dey shark me to upload my baby cot.
mama zaynie,,liftedhand,,fortius and all other mamas.

team September on point.
This leg pain no get part oo.
Click on reply, under the ""submit"" box, you will see another boxes that says "choose file" click on it and it will take you to your phone gallery or camera to choose photo. After choosing you submit shikina
Mention me when you upload the baby cot , me I wan see before i come back it will be that pishor have disappeared.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
Welcome prettmum. It can only be God, Happy Bumping.

Thanks @ ma'am marionclaire, the snails make sense wella, kisses to your princess.

BritneyStacy, how are you doing? Pls try and update us na, as per roll call.

Dosht, how are you ma'am?

Ma'am rchilee, pls how did it go?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
ozycy:

I was following this ya huza suya bus for back today and immediately I saw ya huza suya written on the bus I was like pple wey dey do suya dey get company bus ni, and in my Mind I said hmm this pple must sabi and they mean business. I remembered someone mentioned a correct suya joint here, I quickly picked up my phone, opened NL and typed in Yahuzya na em I jam this your post again.
I must locate them soon.
What time do dey operate?

Hehehe! cheesy
I usually go in the evenings as from 6, so I don't really know when they start. I was there last Sunday to buy popcorn around 5 and yahuza was already there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
maureensylvia:
garri lovers abi cassava flakes lovers oya ooo
This is the koko. I can sight gari, coconut, groundnut, what else is inside. This garri has phd ooo. Yummy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
ozycy:

I heard so too, Zaynie take note.

Are you serious
Na wa o!
Everything just dey cost dey go..... angry

Holdup holdup holdup!
Newbies be informed, I don't want tomatoes, I just got a new phone, I don't need petrol..... gimme palm oyel...... palm oyel. ...palm oyel grin

Omojudy, you don buy the fish?
Oya snap and send us pictures wink

Today is BumpyTuesday...... where are the bumps? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=Omojudy post=48529436]
Thank God say the picture no clear. Wicked people. I [b]see the shaki sha.[/[/b]quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
prettmum:
my beautiful sister, I don't know what I will give to My GOD, HE surprised me, I travelled ohhh Cause I was thinking is a normal thing na, pack my bags with always na, lo and behold, I waited for it with the bad road, nothing just mild seconds cramp..... My God is wonderful..... 2years since my last miscarriage. I love you...

cc
liftedhands

Yayy new teamie in the building, so happy for you. Welcome and have a happy pregnancy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: butterfly55(f), Eezohbae(f), Ekabobo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.