Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8203683 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Congrats Dosht, May almighty Allah bless your lo.

At britneystacy, I still dey oh! But hoping and praying I fall into labour soon.

At Raptor, a very congrats to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
helovesme:

Suzy That's the drug I was given. It was just 2 tabs taken right there at the hospital. It relieved me small though.

Yea... its starting dose....

Rest well too.
Pele suzy love.....

Our last born for worry worry... lol

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Iyabetajos:
@Raptor i spend most of my nights in his room,rearrange his wardrobe,put on the room heater
.I feel lyk walking out of dis marriage..I cannot question God cos he is my Rock of Ages,He sees and knows.
Am so sorry for the lengthy post.i feel better now.just needed to talk to someone.
keep being strong sis. God dt has brought u dis far is still much on d throne; He's been&will always be ur fortress.He'll show up when u least expect&u'll av cause to return all glory to Him soonest; Amen!
whenever u feel down, just talk to God like u're seeing a (physically) loving father&just believe He's ever listening. #e-hugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ladivva. Let me refer to a post I made earlier this year on this issue of prenatal vitamins.

helovesme:

Shortly before I got married, I was already popping folic acid and multivitamins and as soon as I conceived, pills popping continued just that I switched to pregnacare.

As a friend told me, what you eat, drink while pregnant greatly affects a baby. The formation of a healthy, strong, happy, intelligent and beautiful baby starts from the first day of conception o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Alhamdulillah. gave birth to my bby boy on 4th of this mnth. suppose to b team sept. but i had to be induced at 35th week due to high blood pressure. JOIN ME IN WELCOMING MY PRINCE BABY MUMTAZ. BS coming later

53 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneka3000: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=sweetestmum post=48567254]

I just had mine done last Thursday, still in the hospital on bed rest. I did not do spinal, I went out completely. Rules, rest ,rest,rest. Avoid stress, don't lift buckets with water (heavy items), no sex for a while or till baby comes depends on the pregnancy,complete your medicine. Other mamas can add as I am interest in other dos and don't see.

Dear it is well with you. God is in control already

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Congrats Haleematm, God bless ur LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Raptor2 all I can say is God is indeed wonderful. Congrats once again.

Dosht congrats on the birth of your LO.

Haleematm my September teamie, congrats. May your LO bring you joy.
Please share your BS as soon as you can
Meanwhile, coldfeet you were supposed to share your sisters BS on her behalf.
Mymoneygrows iya ibeji, please share your BS when the twins give you space.

Loistee how far? How are you guys doing? Awaiting your goodnews.

Supernatural delivery to the rest of September mamas.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Iyabetajos, words fail me whenever i think about you. But always remember that you are loved and supported by mamas on this thread. Reach out whenever you feel like talking to someone. We are here for you and will never stop including you in our prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wow, long tym here, who. Missed me pls oo. Dis continuous headache won't let me be. I tire ooo.

Team September, hello ooooooo, kisses to u all ND all d wonderful mama's in d house!!!

It's hard to read bk ooo Wot can iIdo??

Congrats to all dat hav given birth ooo,

ND to all d TTC sisters, u shall soon testify, d Lord is stil in d business of giving fruit of d womb.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
iomoge2:
Prettmum..... lets pop champagne......
Chio.
So so happy 4 u.
We bless God.

Me too have that lone pad looking at me n me sef is looking at it like i no see am. Lol

Congratulations dearie.
My sweet lovly sister thanks for popping champagne for me.....
how are you and lo.... grin
iomoge2:
Prettmum..... lets pop champagne......
Chio.
So so happy 4 u.
We bless God.

Me too have that lone pad looking at me n me sef is looking at it like i no see am. Lol

Congratulations dearie.
My sweet lovly sister thanks for popping champagne for me.....
how are you and lo....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Haleematm:
Alhamdulillah. gave birth to my bby boy on 4th of this mnth. suppose to b team sept. but i had to be induced at 35th week due to high blood pressure. JOIN ME IN WELCOMING MY PRINCE BABY MUMTAZ. BS coming later
Yippee! September mums dropping with ease. Congrats darling and a very big welcome to baby Mumtaz .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
portable4real:
This is d cot oo wonderful mamas
though not completed in d picture.
it has drawer beneath it.

the man dat made it wanted to put to all this baby stickers but asked him to hold to get permission from dh as he doesn't like them.
this is fate in Ilorin sis, the cot is beautiful BTW.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
Welcome back @missmalachi and cutestmummy. Happy bumping.

Welcome to sweetestmum, enjoy your stay here.

@raptor2, God actually proved himself, when you and the world may have given up and settling for just one. God strengthened your faith and gave you a second chance. It can only be God. We thank God it ended in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
raptor2:
For all your mentions and Likes. I appreciate. For all the wonderful Prayers I say A big Amen.
I Thankk God for this thread.
I Thank God for my Life.
I Thank God for All the wonderful Mothers here.
None shall cast their young in Jesus Name. Amen.
Nothing is impossible for Our God. Just hold on to him. In His Time He will make everything beautiful.
One Love

Praise God for his mercies. I cant even imagine what you went through. Many blessings to you and your family. May God keep and complete that which he has started.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2016

1. sugah....EDD 1st......Team blue
2. Chili89...EDD 8th...Team Pink
3. Uglybetty1......EDD.......Team Pink?
4. Loistee..................Team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa**********God knows best **
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum...EDD 18th...Team blue
8. Mummyife...EDD 15th...Team blue
9. Olaoyekemi...EDD 21/25th...Team Blue
10. switlolly27....EDD 26th....Team Green
11. Funmz.....EDD 25th...Team Green
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck...EDD 13th...Team Blue
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom....EDD 17th...Team Pink
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube...EDD 28th...Team Pink
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa...EDD 5th...Team blue
20.MamaOO.....EDD 2nd....Team blue
21. Sexyshe......... Team blue
22..Jina24......EDD 26th........Team pink
23. eigmaticme........Team pink******God knows best***
24. Simababe..........Team Green
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy...EDD 13th...Team Pink
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex....EDD 28th....Team Pink
29 Haleematm.........Team blue***ported to August, handsome prince***
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1.......Team blue
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary
34. Tallgirlslim......Team blue
35. Mumgb...........Team pink
36. Jesusbaby1.....Team pink
37. hormobollar...EDD 10th...Team pink
38. Joomie..... EDD 2nd....Team Green.
39. Chizeal.....Team Green
40. Faari.......Team Green
41. mymoneygrows...EDD 13th.. Team Pink&Pink... our only iyaibeji********Ported to July...2 beautiful Princesses!
42. portable4real.....Team Blue
43. tipsyjules......Team blue.
44. Coldfeet (on behalf of her sister Iyaibeta) Team blue, blue and blue***ported to August, 3 handsome princes***
45. Lastbornop***deported to August***
46. OmoNwa
47. HerteEnUke26....EDD 8th...Team Green
48.Chubby100....EDD 20th...Team Blue
49. Fabmummy (on behalf of her sister )....EDD 21st...Team green*****angel baby, God knows best
50. rollyare...EDD 28th...Team Blue
51. Mitchydiva...EDD 4th...Team Pink
52. Tequila10...EDD 12th...Team Green
53. Peggygee....EDD 6th...Team..
54. Liftedhands (on behalf of her sister)...EDD 12th...Team Pink
55. Damysa...EDD 15th...Team Pink
56. Jamjam5000...EDD 2nd ...Team Pink
57. Nkoyo13...EDD?...Team Green
A hearty congratulations to one of our own, haleematm. May your LO always bring you joy.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Haleematm:
Alhamdulillah. gave birth to my bby boy on 4th of this mnth.
Congratulations, thank GOD for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
@raptor,you r strong woman, God bless your new LO.Congratulations to all mums that have delivered, may all your LO usher in more blessings. Iyabetajos,hang in there God will surprise you with double blessings very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
When God opens a door, no man can shut... @Raptor may God name be praised... I love this God alot because HE is a MERCIFUL FATHER.
@iyabetajos, I know is not easy but MY TEARWIPER, THE PRINCE OF PEACE will give you BEAUTY FOR ASHES, JUST BE STILL I KNOW HE IS GOD..

congrats to all the mamas that put to bed, your princes and princesses shall be a blessing to you and your generations.

To all the waddling Mamas we shall carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women that is God promises to us.

the God that did for me and all the waddling mamas here will do it for my ATC mamas, this blessings will go round.
IN JESUS NAME! AMEN!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Haleematm:
Congratulations teamie, God bless youir LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
HerteEnUke26:
Kwana biu o e-sisters, how's the waddling, God is our strength.
Please biko I usually experience tightening in my tummy which stops after a while, but right now, uys coming at intervals ooo and its happened like four times, should I go and start prepping or is it stress cos we just relocated and last week was super stressful for me as I have no one to assist. Am 36weeks+, please mamas don't jump and pass o.
o
How are you doing now dear? I just learnt today that the tightening is actually contractions....when infrequent its Braxton Hicks, but when its frequent and at short intervals it could be labor.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
helovesme:
Ladivva. Let me refer to a post I made earlier this year on this issue of prenatal vitamins.

Thanks dear, I appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chizeal, I actually thought about you today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
iomoge2:
Ladivva... stick with your doctor biko.
I took pregnacare from d start n saw my doctor at 14weeks.
Tell Mama u need it. Baby needs it.
First trimester is when food starts irritiating u.
U need all d nutrients u can get.
Drink it o.

Hugs.

Thanks dear, will get it tomorrow.
Double hugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
r u also based in ilorin? thank God no b only me waka come
HerteEnUke26:
this is fate in Ilorin sis, the cot is beautiful BTW.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Gaily04:
Welcome back @missmalachi and cutest.mummy. Happy bumping.

Welcome to sweetest.mum, enjoy your stay here.

@raptor 2God actually proved himself, when you and the world may have given up and settling for just one. God strengthened your faith and gave you a second chance. It can only be God. We thank God it ended in praise.
Thank u darl....hope u are adjusting to vigilantee?

@ sweetestmum....pls try n remove fear from u cos fears affect ur faith.
Hold on to the bible verse wc says there shall be no barren among u.be rest assure that God has given us all that pertain to life and godliness.

@ iyabetajos.....pls stay strong cos he who has began a good work in u will perfect it.u will sit round about with u children n grandchildren.
Pls stagger nt at the promises God has for u.

@ haleematm....congrasts dear.....God bless n keep him for u.enjoy vigilantee

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
cherrymum1:
Ladivva, pls I beg u. Follow ur doctor's advice strictly. Chewing gum ur doctor body. Mama don born her own o.

Yes ma'am, I sure will from now on.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Evening mamas. Thanks for all ur mentions, likes and prayers, i appreciate and I luv u all....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
BritneyStacy:

What's your mother in law's reason for saying you shouldn't add pregnacare? ?

0-4months is a very critical stage of development of a baby. The vitamins you take that period plays a crucial role in baby's formation. If we lived in a perfect system , we would have gotten ALL the vitamins we need FROM our meals. But unfortunately we are not. Even the supposedly nutritious meals , they loose some nutritional value thro storage, cooking and preservation. Some vitamins are lost before we even eat them. Nutritional supplements like pregnacare and others ensure that our bodies and babies get the requirements it needs . So I would advise you to follow your Doctors instructions as it's in your best interest.

Thanks you so much dear. I guess she's just believe over protective of the baby. Will get it tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

He he he he .... na because say tori never get k leg you still dey vex. We dey here, you shall come and share your BS.

Dont worry it will be well. If you had done any type of lenghty gynea examinations and tests prior for whatever reason prior to getting pregnant, all this "phone searches" will be kinda normal. From cervical swabs, TV ultrasound scans and HSG tests. Not to even mention the myriads more if you are ttc amd they are trying to monitor ovulation.

I pray for a swift delivery for you.

kiss kiss kiss
Thanks Dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

Any reason for your MILs suggestion?

You need all the vitamins you can get. Yes folic acid is one of the most important for foetal developements but the baby also takes everything else from you and depletes your own reserves.

Take iron for instance, if you are already anaemic pre pregnancy, your levels will drop drastically during pregnancy if you dont take supplements as the baby will just take what she needs and leave you with nothing. This puts you at a higher risk of complications during birth and also depending on the quantity of blood loss you may need a transfusion.

So except you can vouch for the quality and healthyness of ALL your meals, please follow doctors recommendations.

Just being over protective I guess.
Thanks alot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=Unic1 post=48556022][/quote]

Wow, plenty April2017 mamas.
What about pregnacare?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.