Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8128125 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
raptor2:
PART THREE
On my knees l cried to God . I told God you are alive and not asleep. The same God that gave me a son.He is able to give me more children. That this time I would carry to term.
A Year and three months after l took in again and meet a different gyne.  He started me on cyclogest and aspirin from day 1. Cerclage was done @ 12 weeks and l was on bedrest with leave of absence without pay. 
After the cerclage l was placed on ventolin along side with cyclogest and aspirin.  At 26weeks my BP was high 190/90. Was placed on Aldomet and nifedipine and the ventolin was stopped. Although sometimes I was scared but l had confident in God that this time l shall carry to term.
The Doc told me once l get to 32 weeks he will bring out the baby. At 30 weeks BP was ok but l was still placed on Aldomet and nifedipine.
After 32 weeks the Doc extended the cyclogest to 34 weeks but the aspirin was stopped.  At 34 weeks l stopped the cyclogest.
All this time I was on strict bed rest.
Immediately I stopped the cyclogest l started having mild contraction.
By 35 weeks 6 days the contraction was so strong l had to go to the hospital.  The Doc said it is time to bring my baby out as my BP is normal.

Cs was performed smoothly and my princess was brought out weighing 3.2kg.  I was just crying in theatre.  Thank God for making me a Mother again.
Who said it when The Lord has not commanded it.
Jehovah overdo, the great King,Oghene Doh, Oghene Fejiro.
To Him alone be All the Glory.
The GREATER That the Greatest The I AM That I Am.
Oba to oni gbogbo ope Kabiyeesi
Arugbo ojo
Alewilese
Aleselwei
Oghenerunor
Osonobrughwe
Agbadagbruru
Obeotakporhurhu
Eze di Eze Dike na Agha
I LOVE YOU LORD

Here is my Princess Eliana

Infact am speechless. Thank God for your life. Congrats on your safe delivery. He is indeed a wonderful God. May your LO be a source of Joy to you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
@orirebaby, congrats on the arrival of your LO. We thank God for safe delivery, quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Queen1:
Hi everyone, I was away for a while n came back but been peeping. Congrats to everyone dat has delivered may ur LOs be a source of unending joy to you all. December mamas una no even ask of me hmmm God dey. don't we have roll calls again? Favoredmom, enque, akorkor etal how is the waddling ministry? Iyabetajos just "let go and let God..." Can't say I understand wat ure goin through but all I know is dat God is still God! Ehen mamas I need a job o wether teaching or wat eva I reside in Jos.

Welcome back madam... Been on silent mode for sometime now. No one dey ask of anyone here. Hold yasef and God hold all of us.

The heaviness is getting real.... grin grin. All glory to God.

December mama!!! I hail Una oh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Purity77: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hello mamas, so good to join you all!
Mama Zaynie i brought 100 barrels of red oil for my dues. Pls receive the consignment as delivered in good condition.
Thank you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
@beyedew and Gaily04 ur princes are super cute! God bless and keep them. Kisses kiss to them for me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Please is tiger nut good during pregnancy. I googled it and wizard google said is good but i want to ask locally now as par Nigerians

In yoruba we call it Aaya but english call it Tigernut.

Cc:soonest, zaynie, mitchy, Gaily04 and all other sabi mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Handsome boys @ beyedew and Gaily04.

See mouth almost full of teeth sef @ beyedew.

Congrats orirebaby,welcome purity77, itissettled3 howdy ma'am?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
Purity77:
Hello mamas, so good to join you all! i'm a ftm Mum, due in January.
Mama Zaynie i brought 100 barrels of red oil for my dues. Pls receive the consignment as delivered in good condition.
Thank you.
welcome sis and H n H bumping to u.

@ runsaway welcome teamie.
Cc. sugah

Congrats @ orirebaby on the arrival of ur LO. Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Been a while we participated in thread cuties .

First pix: caught in the act of rererearranging
Second pix: Taken at 11 months plus last sunday
Third pix: ready to do something funny
Fourth pix: see my teeth oooo

Modified:- thanks ma'ams for the like(s) and comment(s).

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Baby Hansel reporting live from warri for #threadcuties. We are 7weeks today...

NB: Anyone has brezz to borrow me? My own needs to take a break

Modified:
Lbotusme has captioned Hansel's photos:
Pic 1: Mommy u say wetin? Brezz taking a break?
Pic 2: Let me sleep jare because I know you're kidding
Pic 3: But seriously, dont take my breast away please

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by midesquare: 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Birth Alert!!!

Help me in welcoming a bouncing baby girl to d world arnd 10:30pm xtada.
BS later!

Team augustforsupernatural delivery

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
cherrymum1:

Aswear I've never met someone as "winkedest" as you all my life. cry[color=][/color] cry cry cry cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color]

Izz not my fault na, when I saw everyone posting food pic I didn't want to carry last. grin
Don't be hannoyed grin grin grin

Mitchyy, let the caption the pics;
Mommy u say wetin? Brezz taking a break?
Let me sleep jare because I know you're kidding grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Purity77:
Thank you.

Mum Zaynie and dues.... They are like stew and okro

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Purity77:
Thank you.

Welcome welcome welcome.....
Have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy.

Ram don set
Oyel don set
Cooking gas don set
Tomatoes dey yafun yafun

E remain rice...... grin
Barka dey Sallah.... wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
mitchyy:

Mum Zaynie and dues.... They are like stew and okro

Side -eye.....

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Favouredmom

I got it online from Amazon. You should be able to get it from any store where medical suppliers/equipment are sold. The bath seat has rubber suction at its base which makes it very safe to use in a bath tub. It's also easy to remove from the bath tub once you are done or it can remain in the bath tub.

Just to share with other mums, Amazon is a great online store to shop for baby items and get ideas/inspirations on various baby items. Even if you do not know the exact name of what you are looking for, just type in a few keywords and you will be amazed by the various items that come up - some of whom you never knew they existed.

All you have to do is take a screenshot and then go to any good market with your phone and show them the item you are looking for.

Amazon is also a very good site for getting real customer reviews on various products. These reviews are very handy as you get the good, bad and ugly and they help you in making an informed decision before buying on whether or not a particular product is suitable for your needs/your baby's needs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
midesquare:
Birth Alert!!!
BS later!

Congrats Midesquare. May your joy be forever full.

orirebaby:
I gave birth to my baby through elective cs yesterday baby weight 3.5kg. After reading mum raptor2 Bs now I never regretted I went through this route. Safe delivery to the remaining August mamas. BS will come later.
Ps. All ye mamas that went thru the Cs route and dropping birth alert the same day una try o

Congrats Orirebaby. I pray for swift recovery and complete healing. Take kia of you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Akorkor:
Please is tiger nut good during pregnancy. I googled it and wizard google said is good but i want to ask locally now as par Nigerians

I guess it should be.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Gaily04:
My bobo reporting live for threadcuties @ 3months last thursday and then today.

Saying hello to senior mamas

Cc: serendipityF, marionclaire.
sweet bobo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
Akorkor:

I think it is. It has a lot of health benefits. If ure not sure, then eat it in moderation

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congrats Orirebaby and Midesquare, may your children always make you happy and proud. Amin

Dunasy wow! Bobo is all grown now. kiss
He is so cute kiss

Mitchyy, you sure say you no go leave Hansel for Warri so? See as the boy kan frosh kiss kiss kiss
Make e and Mofe dey run things dey go...... grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
midesquare:
Birth Alert!!!
BS later!
Congrats may she bring unending joy into ur family.

[quote author=mitchyy post=48590773]Baby Hansel reporting live from warri for #threadcuties. We are 7weeks today...
Hansel looking so cute kiss !

@dunasy he so adorable. Kisses to him kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
orirebaby:
I gave birth to my baby through elective cs yesterday baby weight 3.5kg. After reading mum raptor2 Bs now I never regretted I went through this route. Safe delivery to the remaining August mamas. BS will come later.

Ps. All ye mamas that went thru the Cs route and dropping birth alert the same day una try o
congrats welcome baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
All of una weh dey laugh my buff buff abi na uff uff una do well cry

Newbies una welcome enjoy your stay and have a smooth and safe delivery kiss

Mamas weh just download I say a big congrats! May God Almighty watch over the precious ones kiss kiss

Beyedew
Mitchyy
Dunasy

Kiss the cute boys for me kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
zaynie:

I guess it should be.

Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congrats raptor2, God bless your home. orirebaby,midsquare,congrats on the birth of your los,quick recovery.
gaily04,beyedew,dunasy and mitchyy,ur boys are just so so cute. weldone mamas

zaynie,u don do be better now,lolz.thanks alot for that. regards to the kids.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lbotusme:

Mitchyy, let the caption the pics;
Mommy u say wetin? Brezz taking a break?
Let me sleep jare because I know you're kidding grin

Spot on!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You understand his expressions very well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
mitchyy:

I think it is. It has a lot of health benefits. If ure not sure, then eat it in moderation

Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congrats raptor2, God bless your home. orirebaby,midsquare,congrats on the birth of your los,quick recovery.
gaily04,beyedew,dunasy and mitchyy,ur boys are just so so cute. weldone mamas

zaynie,u don do be better now,lolz.thanks alot for that. regards to the kids.
welcome newbies,happy bumping to you all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Akorkor:

Pls munch away. I hear it increases libido sef

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congrats orirebaby and midesquare. August mamas are vexing o.
Britneystacy, how far sis? Baby has landed?

Thanks zimunachimdi, chili89, liftedhands! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.