Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161847 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
@midesquare, congrats ma'am, May God bless your LO.

@Purity77, welcome and happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
zaynie:

Side -eye.....
grin grin grin

All these dues that you are collecting ........ hmmmn mama zaynie, any opening for assisitant, deputy, special assisitant and assistant to the deputy?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
baby8, congratulations dear. your testimony is permanent in Jesus name. Amen.

The devil will not steal your joy. Keep rejoicing and do not let songs of thanksgiving cease from your lips.

Sending lots of e-hugs to you. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
chai! God will bless you for making me see dis ur handsome swtest looking bobo 2day....he z too cute for words, May he bring 100% joy and happiness to ur household always

Gaily04:
My bobo reporting live for threadcuties @ 3months last thursday and then today.

Saying hello to senior mamas

Cc: serendipityF, marionclaire.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
midesquare:
Birth Alert!!!

Help me in welcoming a bouncing baby girl to d world arnd 10:30pm xtada.
BS later!

Team augustforsupernatural delivery

Congratulations, welcome princess

Mitchyy, I saw cute and chubby baby Hansel looking so fresh. and no be only the socks wey dey em hand I see, I also saw the moni wey dey ground. Abeg na so una dey troway moni for this hard economy? grin

Raptor2, cute little princess, na this innocent princess you dey share give everybody? I have that shawl in the third pix, E no dey old.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
thorpido:
Malareich is safe as long as you do not react to sulfonamides.
I prefer chloroquine however.
soonest:

It's not advised to be used after 36weeks. @35weeks, you can still use it. Even @ 36weeks if benefit outweighs d risk. Cheers
Thanks a lot smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Malizzy:
I return all the glory to thy most high GOD.
Rejoice with us as my princess made her grand entrance yesterday morning tru vaginal delivery. BS later
termaugustforsupernaturaldelivery#
Welcome princess, thank GOD for safe delivery. I rejoice with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Flodel:
r u also based in ilorin? thank God no b only me waka come
lol yes sis, based here. Easy and safe delivery to us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
raptor2:
@Liftedhands this your buff buffed n.a. one in town

@Mamas in the house please has any used DRYLOVE diaper before started using it THREE days ago and can testify that is very good just like Huggies. And for this economy it is very cheap. A friend recommended it.
It goes for 1900 for 46pcs. Its made in Turkey and very Colourful grin
Congrats ma,You are really a testifier. I use drylove diaper from a month to a year plus and can boldly tell you i love it.
Congrats to all mums with back to back deliveries your joys shall be permanent.
Liftedhands you are very lucky.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Redoil: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
ozycy:

Where is the redoil?
Where is the redoil?
Where I our redoil?
I no see any redoil ooo
Welcome and easy preggy and delivery to you.
you like? I am a male searching for a female. If you are vacant shout "aye"
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congrats @ malizzy on the arrival of ur princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
good afternoon mothers , my name is Chidiebere reporting to duty @ 15weeks today.
fortius come and see your Inlaw oo.

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
congrats @ malizzy,midesquare,orirebaby, baby8 and all the offloaded mamas. may your los bring joy and happiness to your homes. all the waddling mamas, you shall deliver safely.
@all mamas I troway salute. I remain loyal to this household.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Good days mamas, I just learnt how to check mentions today and I saw so many that I didn't respond to, am so sorry I be jjc( no laff me abeg). Anyway, thanks for the concerns and kind words, God bless you and yours. It will end in praise for us all. #teamseptfor5minsdelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
Redoil:
ayaf die, no be human being we dey find nah, na epo pupa(red oil)

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
raptor2:
@ Mitchyy see my handsome in law . Waoh warri here we come.
But come wetin your eyes dey find for Vijay. You dey find trouble weather cool oooo. BABY No 2 Loading. ........

So Mitchyy ABEG show Hansel him wife. For his eyes only.

*looks around for Fortius* Thank God she is not online

Hansel come and see our miracle baby wifey. Eliana abeg chop kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
ozycy:

Mitchyy, I saw cute and chubby baby Hansel looking so fresh. and no be only the socks wey dey em hand I see, I also saw the moni wey dey ground. Abeg na so una dey troway moni for this hard economy? grin

Raptor2, cute little princess, na this innocent princess you dey share give everybody? I have that shawl in the third pix, E no dey old.

Hehehehehehe. You too like money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
ozycy:

No ma l no share am oooo. We just like beta things grin
For the shawl you can say that again. I used it for my Son. That's Five years ago

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
mitchyy:

*looks around for Fortius* Thank God she is not online

Hansel come and see our miracle baby wifey. Eliana abeg chop kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Eliana dey collect the kiss from Hansel bobo kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
Malizzy:
I return all the glory to thy most high GOD.
Rejoice with us as my princess made her grand entrance yesterday morning tru vaginal delivery. BS later
termaugustforsupernaturaldelivery#

Ahn ahn!!! August mamas, whatapin? Triple blessings for your team.

Congrats mama on safe delivery!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
@ baby8

Can't imagine what you have been through. Your testimony is astounding; May it be permanent.

The almighty will satisfy you, baby, dh and all yours with long life.

Congrats and welcome to your baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
helovesme:

Erm. Since you delivered via CS, your Vijay should remain as it was.

That's usually one of the consolations for CS mamas. In exchange for our scars, we do not have to go through kegals and the rest to tighten down below and sex is usually as it was if not better.

Don't tell me that during your vaginal examination the doctors were inserting their fists into your vjay. I only had 2 vaginal examinations and it was strictly with fingers.

Maybe you should try sitz baths.

Hahahaha @fists. No o. They used fingers. The last time i took a look at it was before i got married and the diff was clear.
I was just comparing and contrasting. I'm sure its still as it was before delivery. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
raptor2

Your baby is pretty kiss kiss

Please stop the use of pillows. As part of the safe sleeping guide, pillows are an absolute NO-NO whether or not they are marketed for "new borns".

Pillows are known to increase the chances of SIDs.
Newborns have zero neck control and should anything come in their face to hinder their breathing, they are unable to turn their face away.

If you want to elevate her head, then place the pillow beneath the mattress.

There are many links online shedding more light on safe sleeping. Personally, I won't use a pillow till baby is over one year old.

http://www.netmums.com/baby/baby-health-and-advice/pillow-safety-for-babies

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Gaily04 your boy is looking mwaah. Saw your mention. Been down with fever just recovering.
Mitchyy Hansel is so frosh oo,
helovesme waow just seeing your post, thanks for the info

We're reporting live today on threadcuties @3months

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
@baby8, Congatulation ma what the Lord has done for you shall be permanent in Jesus name, amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
baby8:
Am writing to encourage someone out there, that indeed we serve a mighty God, and weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning.
I got married 2010 and my first pregnancy came early year 2011.

At 26weeks, the baby was brought out dead thru CS, was unconscious and my BP was very high and the Doctor termed it to be pre-eclampsia
Got pregnant the next year and gave birth to my princess, who decided to stay with me for a while before going back to the Lord. (Story for another day)

2014 I delivered another still born at close to 5 months. 2015, another still birth at close to 6 months.

But, the Lord has remembered me and close the door to shame and disgrace in my life, just went for Ante- natal and the doctor saw that I had severe oligohydramnios and decided to bring out my baby.

Laughter has come to stay in my home

In all, I give God all the glory. Words fail me, but I know that God is faithful and does not leave his own.

Yes this is my story and birth alert.

Safe delivery to all the Mama’s here and May the faithful Lord remember all the TTC mothers also.

Congratulations ma'am.

It can only be God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
midesquare:
Birth Alert!!!

Help me in welcoming a bouncing baby girl to d world arnd 10:30pm xtada.
BS later!

Team augustforsupernatural delivery

Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymum1: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Prettyhurts:
Gaily04 your boy is looking mwaah. Saw your mention. Been down with fever just recovering.
Mitchyy Hansel is so frosh oo,
helovesme waow just seeing your post, thanks for the info

We're reporting live today on threadcuties @3months

wow ur girl is such a cutie, kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ozycy eyaff enter one chance cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Redoil:

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
#copied from mamalette and thought to share:-

A Mamlette saw this and decided to share.

Mothers you don't need to shout at all!

I was hanging out with my friends yesterday evening oh, so we ordered for fresh fish and drinks, the next person beside us came in with his girlfriend and ordered drinks and fish too. They were drinking and holding their hands together, the lady was resting on the guys shoulder.

So these people were having fun, before we knew it, a woman walked in with a baby not more than 4 months. She dragged a chair and came to join the man doing ROMANCE With his girlfriend. The girl was looking at the woman with such a Surprising look, while the man was so quiet.

Then the woman called the Bar attendant "please give me a bottle of malt and Fresh fish" and they served her. Then her baby started crying and she fed her baby and continued eating . She now called the bar attendant to call people in the kitchen which he did, then she ordered for two fresh fish (point and kill), they told her its #1500 each she said she needed two of the fish and ordered for Ise-ewu 3 full mortar, they did and packaged all for her.

She now ordered for 7 cans of malt which dey gave her. All these while the man was kind of scared for the woman not to create a Scene at the joint, while the girl he came with was no longer comfortable.

When she was about to go, the bar man said "Please madam your money" and she replied "My husband here will pay". She quietly Drop her baby on her husband's Laps and went with her Goodies home.

People there started laughing and talking, while the girl was ashamed to leave the joint. I and my crew followed too and laughed oh.

The man now asked of the bill, o boy the bill too big pass the money for the man's pocket abeg.. He now called the bar attendant, gave the guy his ATM card to withdraw money.

When the guy came back, he settled the bill and left there in SHAME.

She didn't make noise, but her Action spoke for Her.

So mothers, yaay or nay?

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Good evening beautiful mama's. Went shopping yesterday, hmmmn it wasn't funny o(stressful) cos I had to do lots of pricing from different stores to compare both price and quality. I called the omo Jesus also as Liftedhands did but she didn't pick, den God led us to one mummy Aliyah like dat, she sells quality stuff and very good price. Noticed that those with all stocks sell cheaper than those that just stocked(secret). I also noticed so many fake Avent bottles(thank you to all the mama's that reviewed it one time), got it for 3k.
Leave lag soon
Congrats to all d mum dat gave birth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Malizzy(f): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
runsaway:
Congrats mama. May she bring you joy all the days of her life.
Amen ooo thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.