Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151203 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bolade005:

Mummy, this is from a man's perspective and I may be completely wrong so don't take me too seriously but we experienced the same thing with our second child when she was newly born. As a matter of fact I already nicknamed her "jengbe"(yoruba moms will understand) and then later we just noticed that she stopped it. Now, she doesn't atall.

My point is, don't fret...atleast not yet.

I greet una Mummys o

thanks sir,

i really appreciate your comment, u have reduced my worries now that i know someone has experienced it and d mouth later closed i knw mine will close.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Omojudy:

Thank you. Now I have to debate malaria treatment with them. They never test me, but want to treat me with fansidar cos I complain of headaches. Will test tomorrow. I was thinking of chloroquine if I need treatment what do u think?
are they trying to treat or prevent malaria? cos I think fansidar is for prevention but it interferes with folic acid metabolism so u shdnt joke with ur folic acid tab while on it.

I've heard other sabi mamas here say that chloroquine is safe in first trimester. but why not do d test first, then we know if it's prevention or treatment we're talking about.

let me cc the mama that sabi safe drugs in pregnancy very well

cc soonest. pls come to our aid biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
realdentist:

are they trying to treat or prevent malaria? cos I think fansidar is for prevention but it interferes with folic acid metabolism so u shdnt joke with ur folic acid tab while on it.

I've heard other sabi mamas here say that chloroquine is safe in first trimester. but why not do d test first, then we know if it's prevention or treatment we're talking about.

Mama you are very much in order. Fansidar can be used as from 2nd trimester though mainly used for prophylaxis now.

MumJb, relax ok. She will stop.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
realdentist:

I surely won't treat without a test.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Mamas, good morning.. Please, I need help oh.. .
I noticed that Jay's skin is getting darker and darker by the day. I'm suspecting his bathing soap, cos I don't use it to wash his face and it's much lighter than the rest of his body.
Please, recommend a good one that won't darken his skin anymore.
We're currently on nycil soap and coconut oil (body cream).. .
Thanks in advance.. .

Cc Liftedhands, mitchyy, fortius, and every sabi mama.. .

kiss kiss kiss

First of all, it might be his true color is coming out, especially if you or dh is dark skinned.

For my son, i use palm kernel oil mixed with shea butter on his skin and it has been maintaining his color. My inlaws even feel he's getting lighter.

Stick with natural products or you can try sebamed range of products to maintain his skin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Omojudy:
My brother's wife is pregnant and has a boy who will be one next month. They are both busy people. He even travels and returns. So I ask him how she is coping. And I found out they have a night nanny. She comes in the evenings and goes in D morning. Takes care of baby and house chores. An idea I hadn't known about.
Night nanny, dat makes sense. Instead of bringing one that will just come in the morning and clean the house and sleep/watch movie for the rest of the day and then go home when you are back from work, especially if kids go to school and get back in the evening. At least the person gets to feed/bath baby/kids at night, wake up early and prepare them for school and may also prepare and pack their lunch, bath and dress them for school. To me this makes sense especially with a working class parents.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Congrats dear. Thank God forvyou[b][/b]
sexyshe:
Birth alert,gave birth to a baby boy thru elective cs.weighing 4kg ,but scan told me 2,9.wish all mother's safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
attention:

mrs dunamit

it's true that u asked for help online, I offered to help out, I received 3 pms from mothers here on this forum that u are not genuine.

I overlooked it, till I received ur facebook username and from ur pix....Am sorry to say, u and ur family are well to do, including ur baby, I saw no reason that will make u to ask for help online.

I would have love to continue where I stopped, but seeing those pics in ur profile convinced me, even if it's true, find something and do, stop asking for money, maybe it's cos women on this thread are emotional and soft

whether scam or not, resist from asking for money online and save urself the embarrassment. pray to ur God for help

this has thought me a lesson

cc:

seun

lalasticlala

Dominique

lifted hands

helovesme

onegai

blank

Jesusbaby1

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Choiii... Please you have triggered serious cravings. I would love to have that nsala soup with lots of pepper. It is well.
VEE992:
Pounded yam and nsala soup with chicken.....be right back grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ada243:
Praise God, My princess arrived 4:25am today weighing 4.45kg via VD. BS later, resting.
shocked
Ada243:
Praise God, My princess arrived 4:25am today weighing 4.45kg via VD. BS later, resting.

Did u just say 4.45kg n VDMy dear daz a gr8 miracle o,God is indeed gr8,congrats n welcome our heavy weight champion baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
@mummy zaine pls receive my dues kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
maureensylvia:
attention:

mrs dunamit

it's true that u asked for help online, I offered to help out, I received 3 pms from mothers here on this forum that u are not genuine.

I overlooked it, till I received ur facebook username and from ur pix....Am sorry to say, u and ur family are well to do, including ur baby, I saw no reason that will make u to ask for help online.

I would have love to continue where I stopped, but seeing those pics in ur profile convinced me, even if it's true, find something and do, stop asking for money, maybe it's cos women on this thread are emotional and soft

whether scam or not, resist from asking for money online and save urself the embarrassment. pray to ur God for help

this has thought me a lesson

cc:

seun

lalasticlala

Dominique

lifted hands

helovesme

onegai

blank

Jesusbaby1

Sighs! First someone claims she's Pourtmout. Now you are claiming that just because she appears "okay" from her pictures, she's obviously not in need of cash. I did check her out on Facebook and honestly by my own standards, without any disrespect, she's not by any means someone I would class a "bigz galz" or living the fairy tale lifestyle.

Pictures have never and will never be the best way of judging a person's finances. Besides, people can be "comfortable" today and then something happens (loss of job, bad business decision, etc) and then they end up struggling and living from hand to mouth.

I have seen instances where people are all smiley and shining on the outside when behind closed doors, all the have for dinner everyday of the week is eba with no hope of where the next meal will come from.

Personally, I have had to bail friends out with good jobs just because something came up and they were out of cash before the next pay day. Things are hard for many people and pictures/Facebook posts are not the best way to judge or reach a conclusion on a person's current financial status. I have also had my own "broke" moments.

The fact remains that she has come to this forum to ask for help. She has used her real name and details. That alone takes a lot of guts!!

Whatever she needs the funds for - baby clothes, food for her baby, a new pair of shoes, makeup, asoebi- it's her headache. Whatever it is that she needs money for, it takes desperation and a case of "no option else" to come online to ask annoymous people to help out.

If you want to help her, please do and leave her to her conscience. If not, please ignore. smiley

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kandywandy: 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
Maureensylvia, Helovesme just spoke my mind! You are not in a position to judge anyone. Besides, it's not compulsory to help, if you ain't comfortable with it, press your ignore button and move forward.

She has received Enuf tongue lashing on dis issue. I'm sure the situation ws overwhelming for her b4 she decided to seek help.

Coming here to say her facebook profile says wateva is absolutely rubbish ! Leave her conscience to judge her. If you won't help, also endeavor not to add to her predicaments.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sure @ humbledbygrace
Thanks n amen @ proudmom38
Amen @ enkaydewdrop.......if u decide on sebamed,know that it only maintain your baby nautral color.
Thank u very plenty @ ligtedhands
Thank u fortius
Amen @ zaynie
Amen amen n amen @ aim07
Thank you@ juliebest

@ maureenslyvia........personally i hv extended help to alot here just dat d fake ones will deprive d ppl who really need help from getting.that shouldn't stop one from helping if u can.life is like a parade ground,at d shout of about turn d first will be d last.

Sexyshe and ada243 ........congratulations,may they bring u joy.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
feddy27:
Maureensylvia, Helovesme just spoke my mind! You are not in a position to judge anyone. Besides, it's not compulsory to help, if you ain't comfortable with it, press your ignore button and move forward.

She has received Enuf tongue lashing on dis issue. I'm sure the situation ws overwhelming for her b4 she decided to seek help.

Coming here to say her facebook profile says wateva is absolutely rubbish ! Leave her conscience to judge her. If you won't help, also endeavor not to add to her predicaments.

Gbam !

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:39am On Aug 29, 2016
*wipes face of dripping sweat*! angry angry angry am finally able to read up more than 20pages just to be able to read all birth alerts of my teamies and encourage those left. ...

It's been a rather frustrating /nice experience for me so far! Abeg where those FTM without help of any kind shocked shocked shocked shocked You people are the real MVP! Oh Lord....am running mad already! Mum +househlp +hubby is not helping at all... I need more hands oo.

Episiotomy pains have been hellish for me. I get scarred of sitting and standing up, toilet time. Mamas here have been economical with the truth ooo , episiotomy wounds are painful ....or is there any something making mine worse I was told no warm water to touch there as the stitches will dissolve. ..how do I do my sitbaths? I really need the wounds to heal. It's affecting me psychologically. How long do you people say it takes to heal ?

Breastmilk was not out for the first 3days...that was another hell...dude cried the world down once he wakes. Pacifying him without anything wasn't funny oo as Doctor/hubby insisted no complimentary food . Now milk is out and he screams heaven's once nipples are out from his mouth angry angry angry . I don't think I have had up to 24hours sleep since his birth on 23rd! cry cry cry

My legs are so swollen and most times painful. Need to get bp checked today .It's not funny ooo. It's getting exhausting!! Today is immunization. ...God help me please. ...

But you know what? AM NOW A MUMMY TO A CUTE LITTLE MUNCHKIN cheesy grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
He is my pride!! See you on thread cuties on Thursday. ..

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 12:40am On Aug 29, 2016
Insomnia!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 12:51am On Aug 29, 2016
congrats to sexyshe and ada243 on the birth of your los,may they bring more joy to your homes.

maureenslyvia,I was happy when i saw your post on the newborn thread that you want to help dunamit,but this your post here got me disappointed.

pls dear,her pictures on Facebook is not enough to judge her that she is OK and therefore need no financial assistant. if you want to help her ignore all and go ahead pls. it is not easy asking for financial help and giving out your details for verification.

Let me tell us something,times are really hard,people are finding it so difficult to feed nowadays talkless of what to wear.some don't even feed up to three times a day now,even when they do it is half chop.

my dh has been the one going to market even since i gave birth and has been giving me feeds of prices of things in the market,it is soaring higher day by day.
some of us dont know what it means to be buying garri,beans,rice etc in cups while some are accustom to it very well. This govt has really throw a lot of families off balance and i wonder how the poorest of the poor are surviving.

the other day my friend was telling me how people are losing weight now without stress,she mentioned too that some people are on natural fasting. her statement confirms what dh has been telling me...

what i am saying is this,if you are touched by someone's predicament and have the means to help,pls do. although i must admit that scammers have hindered genuine pple from getting help.

i for one was helped by a lovely mummy here. if not for her,baby favour wouldnt have had a wardrope and other additional things today. i had already planned to buy a fine ghana must go bag to put his clothes but she rescued us. mummy lovinam,i cant stop thanking you.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:54am On Aug 29, 2016
@ Maureensylvia, Feddy and he lovesme have said it all, you can't judge people based on face book profile. People put on so many fake things there, fake life, fake smile even when they are suffering at the moment. FB profile doesn't truly tell who a person is unless the mothers that pmed you have enough concrete evidence to show she's a scammer...

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:01am On Aug 29, 2016
carinmom:

So team captain you've offloaded?

CONGRATULATIONS smiley
Yes oooooo. grin grin
Thanks. Yours would come soon, easy peasy delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 3:18am On Aug 29, 2016
@ britneystacy, u av 2 do ur sitzbath o. Luke warm water ll not break down d stitches, hot water does dat. As 4 lo, make sure he is latching well, if not he won't get satisfied n he ll continue 2 cry even after spending hrs on d breast nd u don't want 2 add bruised nipples 2 ur agenda right now. Pele, u ll soon get d hang of it. God bless dem 4 us.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:03am On Aug 29, 2016
Congratulations to my teamies that have downloaded so far! All the best to the few ones left....it's almost over so hang on there!

127mentions from my dear Sisters wishing me well...thanks to you all! So much love. God bless you. Cannot Thank one by one please. Pardon me....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:19am On Aug 29, 2016
MumZ:
@ britneystacy, u av 2 do ur sitzbath o. Luke warm water ll not break down d stitches, hot water does dat. As 4 lo, make sure he is latching well, if not he won't get satisfied n he ll continue 2 cry even after spending hrs on d breast nd u don't want 2 add bruised nipples 2 ur agenda right now. Pele, u ll soon get d hang of it. God bless dem 4 us.
I was told to start it after 2w eeks. So I didn't buy the sitbath . May have to do that now. He is latching well actually. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:51am On Aug 29, 2016
Walks in holding baby Ekene as he sucks his brezzz * Grabs next available seat and dumps her bumbum slowly...

..Roll call for #Team August please....
1. BritneyStacy - *delivered of a prince*( awaiting Birth Story )

2. Mompurity2- twin boys (ported to June) (birth story submitted)

3. Udoomama- *delivered twin boy and girl (ported to July )*birth story submitted *

4. Ijeomaobi1- delivered of a princess (birth story submitted)

5. Babythug- *delivered of a prince(Birth story delivered )
6. Sweetlady4real- *God knows best. He will wipe your tears*

7.Kejibabe- *delivered of a Princess *(birth story shared )

8. MumZ - *delivered of a prince*( Birth story delivered )

9. Nancyij (Baby190)- *delivered of a princess * ( awaiting Birth story )

10. Orirebaby- *delivered of a -------;awaiting Birth story)

11. Baby8(babyboom)- *delivered of a --------* (awaiting Birth Story )

12. MaLizzy-*delivered of a princess *(awaiting birth story )

13. Eva mum- *delivered of a princess *(awaiting BS)

14. Kotias003- * Delivered of a Prince * ( Birth Story shared )

15. Dosht- * delivered of a prince * (Birth Story shared )

16. MumTwins08- * delivered of a Prince (birth story shared )

17. Midesquare- *delivered of a princess * (awaiting Birth Story )

18. Fearless07- delivered of a princess (awaiting BS)

19. Haleematm - ported from Sept. (Delivered of a prince; awaiting Birth Story )

20. Uglybetty1 - delivered of a princess (ported from Sept; awaiting Birth Story )

21. Mummide- *delivered of a Prince (awaiting Birth Story )

22. Evacroft- * delivered of a prince *(awaiting birth story

23. Simplybukky- *delivered of a princess* awaiting Birth
Story.
24. Ada234-*delivered of a princess* ( Birth Story shared

25. Limsycutey - *delivered of a Prince(awaiting birth story )
26. Mayluv- *delivered of a princess *(awaiting birth story
27. Mumjb - *delivered of a princess *(awaiting birth story
28. Loistee- *delivered of a Prince*( ported from Sept. awaiting Birth Story )
29. Sexyshe- *delivered of a princess*(ported from Sept )
40. Sugah - *delivered of a Prince *(ported from Sept )

30. Uwani- *delivered of a Prince * (awaiting Birth Story )
31. Fruitfulvine360 - *delivered of a princess*(awaiting birth story )

32^. Vannywealth -*3rd August; team blue and pink*

33. Lastbornop -*delivered of a prince, ported from Sept* (awaiting birth story)

34. Harmless1
35. Tmama86
36. Mama2016
37. Pintoxx
38. Bintudon
39. Barak4real
41. Apeke1991

Morning All ! My Sisters and mothers. ...it's been a wonderful journey so far. Sooo many reasons to be thankful!

So far so good, we are making progress...32mamas have downloaded so far. 6 of them were happily received from Sept. We await more of them here too. 8 to go.... We await our announcements. I have a feeling some of them have downloaded already but have not come here yet to announce. Pintoxx, God be with you! and Barak4real ...my thoughts are with you..

Thanks to the mamas that shared their birth stories kiss kiss! You keep this thread so real. I will really try to share mine before week runs out. Those who are yet to , please try and do so.

It's the last week of August with 2days to go! Am getting to the end of my stewardship (captainship ). I hope you will be able to say that I served well wink grin wink

My September mamas have already set the ball rolling.
Our ATC sisters will join us too and VERY Soon...

Happy New week to all..

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:06am On Aug 29, 2016
ozycy:

Night nanny, dat makes sense. Instead of bringing one that will just come in the morning and clean the house and sleep/watch movie for the rest of the day and then go home when you are back from work, especially if kids go to school and get back in the evening. At least the person gets to feed/bath baby/kids at night, wake up early and prepare them for school and may also prepare and pack their lunch, bath and dress them for school. To me this makes sense especially with a working class parents.
And the nanny gets to do other work in the day time if she feels.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kejibabe(f): 6:18am On Aug 29, 2016
Good morning to u all.

Abuja mamas pls where can i get a breast pump and how much does it cost? i stay in a place near Mpape. i need a manual pump as there is no light where i live. thanks awaiting your response.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:19am On Aug 29, 2016
Helovesme, well said. May God save us from this kind embarrassment.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:29am On Aug 29, 2016
BritneyStacy:
*wipes face of dripping sweat*! angry angry angry am finally able to read up more than 20pages just to be able to read all birth alerts of my teamies and encourage those left. ...

It's been a rather frustrating /nice experience for me so far! Abeg where those FTM without help of any kind shocked shocked shocked shocked You people are the real MVP! Oh Lord....am running mad already! Mum +househlp +hubby is not helping at all... I need more hands oo.

Episiotomy pains have been hellish for me. I get scarred of sitting and standing up, toilet time. Mamas here have been economical with the truth ooo , episiotomy wounds are painful ....or is there any something making mine worse I was told no warm water to touch there as the stitches will dissolve. ..how do I do my sitbaths? I really need the wounds to heal. It's affecting me psychologically. How long do you people say it takes to heal ?

Breastmilk was not out for the first 3days...that was another hell...dude cried the world down once he wakes. Pacifying him without anything wasn't funny oo as Doctor/hubby insisted no complimentary food . Now milk is out and he screams heaven's once nipples are out from his mouth angry angry angry . I don't think I have had up to 24hours sleep since his birth on 23rd! cry cry cry

My legs are so swollen and most times painful. Need to get bp checked today .It's not funny ooo. It's getting exhausting!! Today is immunization. ...God help me please. ...

But you know what? AM NOW A MUMMY TO A CUTE LITTLE MUNCHKIN cheesy grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
He is my pride!! See you on thread cuties on Thursday. ..
So worth it anyway isn't it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2016
Good morning mamas, how are you today, I hope we are all doing great.
We are still in the hospital, should be back home by evening. Recovery has been good so far, light bleeding, my tear is not so uncomfortable this time around (guess cos it's only a little) and my milk came in overnight just when I was starting to get worried cos Bobo was getting lighter. The Lord is good. grin

Britneystacy, sorry about the discomfort, that was me with my first. I was in constant pain, sitting was a hassle. Start doing your sitz bath (warm water with a lot of salt, my doctor said disinfectant is not necessary), Change your sanitary pad often and apply cold compress from time to time for some relief. Also make sure you take the medication you were given in the hospital. E-hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kejibabe(f): 6:42am On Aug 29, 2016
my cappo@BritneyStacy, i gave birth toba baby girl not boy and i don submit my birthstory.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:50am On Aug 29, 2016
BritneyStacy:

I was told to start it after 2w eeks. So I didn't buy the sitbath . May have to do that now. He is latching well actually. Thanks
You are ment to start the sitz bath immediately.after a week the pain will ease off n give it additional 4 weeks u will be able to resume kpekus grin .pls do it so as to aviod infection n ensure u dont use hot water to aviid stories that touch.mine took me 10wks to heal n that was because i had to go back for re suturing after 6wks n it wasn't a nicr experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ebicon(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.