Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129108 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada243:
Praise God, My princess arrived 4:25am today weighing 4.45kg via VD. BS later, resting.
congrats

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada243:
Praise God, My princess arrived 4:25am today weighing 4.45kg via VD. BS later, resting.
congratz to you,sexyshe and others,,may your los always make you proud
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:10am On Aug 28, 2016
iomoge2:

Should i start using the pump b4 baby comes

Or should i wait till baby comes.

I think one mama had mentioned that one can start pumping before baby comes. As long as you have constant power supply, the milk can be stored safely in the fridge. But remember that tip stimulation can cause one to fall into labor.
I was not supposed to fall into labor so I avoided anything that can trigger labor. But I started pumping the day after my delivery and breastmilk started coming out the next day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2016
Congrats to all the mamas that has delivered oo.... it is not a small something...Our God is good; all the time! shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2016
Blessedmum:

I didn't feel dat hardness or maybe I didn't notice nii. When I google d menstrual like pain I read it's also a sign of labor.

Im not sure about the menstrual like pain. It might indeed be a sign of labor. You might want to check in at the hospital to see how many cm dilated you are.
Yes iomoge2 that hardening of the stomach is indeed contractions.. confirmed that when I had a baby monitor on my tummy while waiting for delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada243:
Congrats dear. God bless your princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2016
sugah:

Im not sure about the menstrual like pain. It might indeed be a sign of labor. You might want to check in at the hospital to see how many cm dilated you are.
Yes iomoge2 that hardening of the stomach is indeed contractions.. confirmed that when I had a baby monitor on my tummy while waiting for delivery.
Thanks cappo, it's not regular yet hence my reason for not visiting the hospital. Am still observing, baby shld wait till at least 37wks b4 coming.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2016
wow! its indeed raining babies, I can't read back to mention all the mamas congratulations to Sugah
Britneystacy
mumjb
ada243
kotias
limseycuty
mumtwins

and all the mamas that have given birth to their beautiful babies, may all these children be a source of happiness in your homes and may we the remaining mamas also deliver our babies swiftly.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2016
soonest:

Dats ampiclox. Safe too
Thank you. I must discharge today. Wetin? I miss my bed. My husband done cook and deliver tire. And I think mosquito is still biting me despite net and spray. Happy Sunday ya all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2016
Blessedmum:

Wow! Congrats mama but d scan can lie sha, see big difference.
When scan no be god.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2016
In Andy's voice, mana Paulo akowtaromu Ihea ofuma. (Paulo didn't explain these things to me) VIGILANTE is real. Choiiiii. I can't even come to this place every day and the pages keeps flying.

Congrats to all that have given birth, August and September mamas. Team September, una no gree, una go enter August, September and October too. kiss kiss

Happy celebration to all that celebrated one thing or the other. Mamas una dey try oooooo. I bow and salute all mamas biko nu.

@ Captain Sugar, congrats ooooo, abeg other mamas that helped me with that palm oil and sugar mixture, dt thing is the d bomb. It works like magic. I used it and it cleared my cough. Thanks a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada243:
Big baby. Congrats. Did u tear?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada243 4.45kg? wow! i raise Beyonce hands for you cheesy congrats! thank God for safe delivery!

Happy Sunday!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Blessedmum:

Urs is even better than mine, my lo measured 1.9kg at 30wks, waiting for my 36weeks scan to know wassup.

Same ni.
Lol
1.88 n 1.9.

Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2016
sugah:

I think one mama had mentioned that one can start pumping before baby comes. As long as you have constant power supply, the milk can be stored safely in the fridge. But remember that tip stimulation can cause one to fall into labor.
I was not supposed to fall into labor so I avoided anything that can trigger labor. But I started pumping the day after my delivery and breastmilk started coming out the next day

Chio
So i cant pump niyen.
Cos of labour

I wanted to help my nipple so it will be easy 2 latch on. Wen d time arrives.

Thanks much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2016
sugah:

Yepka, so since 25weeks this woman is practising on how to come out..... haƔaaaaas.
she has been head down since then

Congratulations Ada243.
God bless your Lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Happy Sunday.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2016
Omojudy:
Happy Sunday.

I pick all of them Biko angry undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2016
Congrats Maamas simplebukky, evacroft, Ada243, sexyshe, limsycutey, Mumtwins may the almighty blesss your Lo's.

Welcome Vee992, have a smooth ride, and all new Maamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2016
VEE992:

I pick all of them Biko angry undecided
How often u dey succeed get all of them when u have toddlers?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada243:
congrats! God bless her in Jesus name, amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2016
airforcewife:
Congrats Maamas simplebukky, evacroft, Ada243, sexyshe, limsycutey, Mumtwins may the almighty blesss your Lo's.

Welcome Vee992, have a smooth ride, and all new Maamas.

Tnx luv

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2016
Omojudy:

How often u dey succeed get all of them when u have toddlers?

God will be my helper cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2016
sugah:

Thanks dear.. and yea that scan picture was quite realistic.
My dear, the waist pain in the last weeks can raise the dead. Walahi. Even now the back pain is still there but thank God for the post partum belt, its helping straighten my back. Breast pump is very essential mehn....it would help stimulate your tips before milk starts flowing.

lol...will get it..thanks for the tip
using post partum belt so early?...hope it wont have any effect?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2016
iomoge2:

Same ni.
Lol
1.88 n 1.9.

Lol
U caught me, lol. I had already written it b4 I saw that we're same same.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2016
Thanks mamas, for the prayers and likes, God bless you all. kiss
Congratulations sexyshe, simplebukky and ada243, God bless your LOs abundantly.

Ada243, your are the real MVP o, pushing out a 4.45kg baby shocked More power to your jajaina. grin

Welcome new mummies, happy bumping.
Other preggy mummies, the Lord is your strength, it will surely end in praise.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2016
Congrats to d mamas that just gave birth, your lo will bring you joy unspeakable Amen

Its my sweet husband's birthday today, wish him a hbd for me.

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:27am On Aug 28, 2016
JUMAYIN:
Congrats to d mamas that just gave birth, your lo will bring you joy unspeakable Amen

Happy birthday to your man! Wishing him many happy returns.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2016
JUMAYIN:

Happy Birthday Olowo Ori Jumayin.
May God keep you for her n the kids...and make you a blessing to those around. Llnp. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Nawaa oooo, congrats to all the mama's that have offload. May God bless, guide and protect your dh and los. And to the pregnant mothers,the Lord is our strength. We will get there. Pls ooo let me know when march roll call is let me register. Once again, congrats to all the mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2016
JUMAYIN:

Happy birthday to your DH, may God continue to bless him with long life, good health and plenty plenty money.

Congrats to all mama's that v dropped. May they be a source of blessing to you and your household. Amen.

Happy Sunday y'all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2016
callola:
Nawaa oooo, congrats to all the mama's that have offload. May God bless, guide and protect your dh and los. And to the pregnant mothers,the Lord is our strength. We will get there. Pls ooo let me know when march roll call is let me register. Once again, congrats to all the mamas
March roll call? You never register when even April don do roll call grin

March mamas dey here since nah.

Congrats and Welcome enjoy your Preggy and have a smooth and easy delivery in advance kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shilz(f), jjaney and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.