Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140782 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
Besea:
I used cough medicine for children. I think d codeine is tough on ur lo, google it tho to be doubly sure.

Be careful what cough medicine you take at this stage. Try Honey and lime....it worked for me in my first preg, but when I had cough last week, I had to take benylin....tho I'm in my 3rd tri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jvmum(f): 3:32am On Sep 09, 2014
omg....same with my 2 year old daughter. my tummy is her fav spot. I guess they are perceptive in their spirit to be aware of a displacement smiley

ToyosiR: Greetings to all Mamas (vigilante, pushing and boot hangers) how una dey.

I just say make i greet all of una.

God will grant us safe and stress-free delivery Insha Allah.

I am at 25 weeks now and its just as if i should fast track the time.

My 2 year old daughter is now always disturbing me up and down, CARRY ME, BACK ME WELL WELL, and always crying as if she knows she expecting a sibling or so, most times she'll want to sleep on my stomach.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2014
Good morning all,, pls which site can i get a comprehensive list of baby items and toiletries. I googled it but dont understand those Oyinbo stuff. Pls, you can paste the list here for me to copy o.

Which diaper is good and cheap? I heard Huggins is very good but expensive, so i dont need it.

Which product/label of baby overall is good, I mean that will last long. A lady showed me the one she has been using for a year now but the label is no more there. Its still solid.

Thanks house
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2014
smiley

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phunmielomo(f): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2014
rezzy: Good morning all,, pls which site can i get a comprehensive list of baby items and toiletries. I googled it but dont understand those Oyinbo stuff. Pls, you can paste the list here for me to copy o.

Which diaper is good and cheap? I heard Huggins is very good but expensive, so i dont need it.

Which product/label of baby overall is good, I mean that will last long. A lady showed me the one she has been using for a year now but the label is no more there. Its still solid.

Thanks house
morning rezzy,well i use huggies for my dd.us huggies and not southafrica huggies.It is d one in transperent nlyon.well it is quite expensive like 3k5 for 81 or 76pieces sha.
well for the baby list,did ur hospital give u the one u will use in the hospital?
let me list the ones i ca remember for you:
flannel,cottonwool,nightingale,diapers,wipes,flask,bodysuit,sleepingsuit,babytowel,bathing set,carseat(ifu need),baby drawer,baby socks,breastpump(if necessary for u),feedingbottle(preferably tommietipee depending on you),coconut oil,baby oil,cream(but i used ori for my baby oh),baby sponge n soap,baby cap,shawl,few baby cloth,dettol,cottonwool.cant remember.guess hv tried and my fewpoints wl help.safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chydollz(f): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2014
rezzy: Good morning all,, pls which site can i get a comprehensive list of baby items and toiletries. I googled it but dont understand those Oyinbo stuff. Pls, you can paste the list here for me to copy o.

Thanks house
Here's the list of baby things, not quite sure of the prices but hope it helps, wishing us safe delivery Amen!
Shawl (Jimtex brand): white - 2700
Booties - mothercare: from 1200, George: from 800
Receiving blanket (with teddy bear inclusive) - 1500
Sleeping suit: George(pack of 5) - from 2000
Body suit: Goerge (pack of - 2500
Towel: pack of 3(1 large, medium & small) - 1700
Agnesia powder: small: 550, big: 1100
Agnesia soap: pack of 6 – 700
Johnson’s soap: pack of 4 – 600
Johnson’s head to toe wash: large – 1400
Johnson’s conditioning shampoo(for baby’s hair) - 550
Wipes (Refills)- Johnsons: 600, Huggies: 600, Hunnies: 400, Ultra Compact: 400
Johnson’s Pack (Oil, Lotion & powder : 2600
Johnson’s baby cologne: 400
Johnson’s aqueous cream: 400
Johnson’s baby jelly: 400
Huggies baby lotion: 800
Socks: (pack of 7) – 1200
Baby tonguebrush : (type you wear on ur finger) – 400
Pampers mini(pack of 22: 900
Huggies mini (pack of 40): 1700
Toujours mini: 2200
Moulfix mini: 3200
Vip baby: 2500
Nigerian economy pack Pampers: 1500
Sterilizer (Tommy tipee): 5500
Bucket: from 500
Bowl(for pouring bath water): from 150
Cot(wooden): from 35,000
Cot(others): from 15000
Cloth hanger: from 4500
Leoplast Baby cloth drawer(3 layers(double drawers): from 6000
Baby nest: from 1500
Cloth pergs: from 150
Washing machine(LG): From 25000
Car seat(happy winner/family): from 7500
Car seat(Graco): from 25000
Car seat(bravo): from 12000
Pad (dele): 220
Pad(ladysept): 240
Tissue paper(rose): 50, pack of 6 goes for 280
Powder puff: from 250
Flannel: from 400
Washcloths: from 250
Bib (pack of 3): 700, Carter’s brand starts from 500 each
Roberts antiseptic liquid: Big – 550, med – 300,
Purit liquid: small – 200, big 500
Cap : Gerber brand – from 800, Next brand – from 1000. You can get some for as low as 250
Hot water bottle : 400
Baby Nail care set: 400
Mentholata (mentolatum) 160
Spirit (moko brand): 180
Glycerine borax(for cleaning baby’s tongue): moko brand – 200
Goya olive oil: 200
Silver bird eucalyptus oil: 350
Jik bleach: small – 180
Hypo bleach: 140
Cotton wool(dele brand): large – 800
Sudocream: big – 800
Bell’s zinc and castor oil cream: 700

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Good day to all the belleful mamas & pushing mamas, may we all carry to term & deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus name,amen.

@Sayoberry, mama ibeji na wa ooo. God has truly given u double for ur troubles,He works in mysterious ways, His ways are not our ways. To him be all the glory, I wish you twin boys grin. You will surely deliver like the Hebrew women.

Beauriful mamas in the house kiss, 8 wks running now,no morning sickness except
for few times when brushing my teeth & I will feel like puking but nothing. So far I've not been to the hospital (the fear of Ebola things. tongue......is the beginning......), for now I'm on pregnacare & calcium. I just hope I'm alright. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
... I am looking for my menses...ahhh....ayakata...where is my menses....* singing my remix with Yemi Alade* cheesy
i still have not found my menses since March 2013 o... My boy is almost 9months and i am still bloodless... abeg i cant wait to join this group fully again oooooooo.

Belle fullers hope the pushing is going on well? no delivery gists since? may it be easy for you all. Amin..... kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
opeoluwa2: Hello temismith,darling how is my baby? Naw world cup carry me goo.i was in Brazil supporting Germany. Lol.
@chifreke, have you seen a yoruba teacher.how is baby.
@iyaibeji, you don't need more than one ooh. Except recommended by a doctor.how are the ibeji's? Carry to term in Jesus Name.
@smokeydrinky I hail ooh
Where rukemi now?
Happy Sunday mamas

i just read back and saw you..... so so so so so so so happy to see you. how are you babe? how is our girl? d tsunami dropped you in China? thank God you found your way back... so so happy to read from you. it remains the other Ope..and my mayblossom.... d family is getting fuller...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
@phunmielomo, the hospital gave me but its not comprehensive. Thanks.

@chydollz, thanks for the list.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biddiebest: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Greetings to everyone in d house, it's been a while, was a bit active on dis thread when I was preggy wit my 2nd child, been going thru recent comments here, MY KIND ADVICE TO ALL PEGGY IS DO NOT TAKE ANY MEDICATION WITHOUT UR DOCTOR'S PRESCRIPTION, pregnancy is risky on its own, u don't want to be d reason for complications
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
opeoluwa2: Hello temismith,darling how is my baby? Naw world cup carry me goo.i was in Brazil supporting Germany. Lol.
@chifreke, have you seen a yoruba teacher.how is baby.
@iyaibeji, you don't need more than one ooh. Except recommended by a doctor.how are the ibeji's? Carry to term in Jesus Name.
@smokeydrinky I hail ooh
Where rukemi now?
Happy Sunday mamas

I hail back grin
where 've u bin? How is ur lo?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preciousan(f): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
hello mamas in the house,how unw dey? really can't wait to push out my baby,am 37weeks gone,packing my bags small small.please my doc gave me lonart ds,cos i complained of bitter mouth and headche,scared to take it,cos i feel its still too strong for my baby.any experience with lonart ds.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiemum: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
@preciousan u are my due date mate. I am also 37 weeks. Counting down seriously. Every day with this tummy is both a miracle and a burden. My hospital bag is packed and ready to go. Wishing all mamas a stress-free pregnancy and delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pls help respond to this:
Is it normal to be dizzy for a few hrs at night at 12weeks? Only feel better after resting or swallowing a ferrous tablet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiemum: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
@iyaibeji2 maybe u should try to increase your iron intake. I feel that way from time to time. Consume more iron-rich foods like ugwu. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
sayoberry:

thank you very much @imurboss. God is truly amazing. amen to the twin boys o. may you also deliver like Hebrew women IJN.

Amen dear. Hugss & kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
lovinam: For mamas looking for breast pump and have limited budget. There's one available for 2k5( that's what I bought mine) its very effective. I didn't want so spend much on some baby things for obvious reasons. The lady selling it convinced me its good. I took a chance and surprisingly its wonderful. Its all written in chinese, d pack is pink and white. There is a lady on d pack,showing how to use it. I can't put up d pic cos it shows d brst. I no wan ban o.

Otses! I de hail ! You de count weeks na

Is d name- camera
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
[ quote author=smokeydrinky]

Is it camera? I bought camera...its good but i hardly ever use it self.[/quote]

My husband bought it for me but I threw it away after some time because twas really stressful for me to use except he did d pumping for me undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
No its not. Its rikang, the pack is pink and whiite. It comes withj a brush for washing it
vickilafab:

Is d name- camera
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
phunmielomo:
morning rezzy,well i use huggies for my dd.us huggies and not southafrica huggies.It is d one in transperent nlyon.well it is quite expensive like 3k5 for 81 or 76pieces sha.

I'm now using the South African huggies in red pack for my DS and it's really good. Costs #3200 for size 4 (60pcs). Used d US own btw 0-3mnths. All huggies diaper are expensive. I'm looking for a cheaper alternative that's as good as huggies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
lovinam: No its not. Its rikang, the pack is pink and whiite. It comes withj a brush for washing it

Ok. Thanks. Will look out for it because I'm seriously considering buying a pump so I can give my DS BM till he's one year old wtout putting him to the bosom often.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Rukemi291: ... I am looking for my menses...ahhh....ayakata...where is my menses....* singing my remix with Yemi Alade* cheesy
i still have not found my menses since March 2013 o... My boy is almost 9months and i am still bloodless... abeg i cant wait to join this group fully again oooooooo.

Belle fullers hope the pushing is going on well? no delivery gists since? may it be easy for you all. Amin..... kiss

U may not see it until you wean ur son. It happened to my sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
preciousan: hello mamas in the house,how unw dey? really can't wait to push out my baby,am 37weeks gone,packing my bags small small.please my doc gave me lonart ds,cos i complained of bitter mouth and headche,scared to take it,cos i feel its still too strong for my baby.any experience with lonart ds.

I don't think it's too strong though u should get a blood test to be sure it's malaria. Its Artemether 80 mg + Lumefantrine 480 mg wch is safe after 1st trimester. I had a fever at 19wks and was also scared but after reading the pack with assurance from my OB, took it & I av a heathy active boy today. U r already there . may God make it easy for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hinahuang(f): 3:08am On Sep 10, 2014
Dear Friend,

It is Hina Huang working in the baby diaper ,wet wipes , tissues , baby pull up diaper , Baby products factory in China .

If you have interested in importing Business .Let me give you some tips:

1 .Importing baby diaper in China, At normal , it needs the 20ft ( about 160000 pieces ) or 40 HQ ( about 360000 pieces ) . it is not good idea that ship by groupage ( LCL) .

2. Importing the goods, you need to find a good clearing agent who can help you get the goods out when the goods reach your port ,such as

the tincan port ..

3.When you will doing importing the goods business, we often give you price based on the FOB or CIF . It is very important for you to

learn and understand them .

4.About the pack the goods. the baby diaper often packs into colors bags and then 5 0r 6 colors bags in big polybag , like my picture , pls

noted it, So that they can put more diaper in it instead of the carton.

If you have interest in importing baby diaper ,wet wipes and baby products from me, Or have anything about importing question , we can

discuss with each other .Pls contact me..

Whatsapp: 008615960560023 , skype/wechat: lenxiu . Emails: lenxiu1hengzhi@163.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 6:16am On Sep 10, 2014
cutiemum: @iyaibeji2 maybe u should try to increase your iron intake. I feel that way from time to time. Consume more iron-rich foods like ugwu. It is well.

Thanks for your response. how do you take the ugwu for easy absorption? Raw, squeezed or cooked in a meal? Sorry, I'm asking.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:09am On Sep 10, 2014
iyaibeji2:

Thanks for your response. how do you take the ugwu for easy absorption? Raw, squeezed or cooked in a meal? Sorry, I'm asking.

Iyabeji from what I read about symptoms at 12 weeks your body does a trade. Dizziness and headaches replaces nausea and vomiting. I also get such. When it happens I lie down o. The headache disappears. I want to go see my doctor because the fessolate is really making me sick. each time I take I have severe heartburn. Remember you are carrying twins. Eat alot of iron rich foods before the babies drain you finish
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2014
Rukemi291: ... I am looking for my menses...ahhh....ayakata...where is my menses....* singing my remix with Yemi Alade* cheesy

Whao rukemi its been a while, how are you and little one?. Regarding menses you are so lucky. I started when my boo clocked 5 month. Im praying the next course will be a twin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 10, 2014
preciousan: hello mamas in the house,how unw dey? really can't wait to push out my baby,am 37weeks gone,packing my bags small small.please my doc gave me lonart ds,cos i complained of bitter mouth and headche,scared to take it,cos i feel its still too strong for my baby.any experience with lonart ds.
My experience with lonart was not good at all. It brke me down when i used it?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2014
Please i want to share something, ensure you take vitamin c along with taking dark green vegetables to boost your immunity against diseases and illness, especially ebola. Vitamin c also enhances the absorption of iron from food in the body. May you all carry to term and give birth like the hebrew women in jesus name.
p.s: If you read the ewedu article on boosting immunity this week, you can use that method if you think you can stand it.Ewedu is recommended for expecting mothers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fortunes01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.