Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8164025 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
fruitfulhome:
knock! knock!! knock!!!
I don come o ooo. I greet una
oya where the seats una be reserve for us?
I don come collect my own. Mummy imooge and Sixx, where una dey? make una come spread red carpet make I waka oo
Mama, you are welcome to the thread. may you enjoy the rest of the pregnancy journey and carry to term IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
goldmine:
Congrats @tallgirlslim and olaoyekemi May their births usher in incredible blessings to your home.

Fruitfulhome , love your moniker. Welcome mama. Wish you a hitch-free preggy journey and delivery.

@quin9, my sister this ur bump is small for it's age o. Really cute. Me likey grin.

@ liftedhands, i'm so relived ur neice is getting better. May God perfect what he has started. Really magnanimous of you, what u did. Tis well with u all.

Lovely bumps. Never got to post mine back then. Looks like the bump posting thingy started around the time i put to bed or shortly after. I'll see if i can dig up one to post today.

Zaynie and humbledbygrace where art thou?

.right here mama kiss
How are the kids especially the twins? Are we expecting an Idowu already wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Liftefhands thank God baby K (that's my proposed baby gal's name grin) is doing better now.
Jaundice was one of my worst fears when I was pregnant and i kept reading up on how to prevent it. We almost lost my nephew when he was born to jaundice. The stoopid hospital had already discharged my sis even tho the baby was jaundiced but she was a ftm and dint know. Thank God for my mum, as she was landing for omugwo she looked at the baby and told my sister oya wear your slippers, we are going back to the hospital.
Long story short, they had to do a transfusion to save him. He is going on 15years now and is fine except for asthma.
But iv heard of people that develop serious health issues after doing a transfusion.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
Congrats tallgirlslim and olaoyekemi ! God bless your newest additions

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Blessedmum:

Wow! Congrats teamie u're on my mind this evening bt as contraction don deh knock on my door I jst gentle.
may God make it easy for u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyface(f): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=iomoge2 post=49335559]Week 33, 32, 31, 30 grin grin grin
Every Member crossing to week 30 this week... shocked

So happy.
Howz all doing.
Hope we have finished shopping o. wink
Things are freaking expensive. shocked

Lets all say aye if we see this.
Godmother and pweetyface...its been 4 ever o. angry

001.Besea ------------------ XX 9 kiss
002. Bolseas ---------------Pending sad
003. Deyoola ---------------Pending 13 undecided
004. Ebony13 --------------XY & XX Oct18 kiss kiss
005. Florena ----------------XY 4 kiss
006. Godmother -------- XX 4 kiss
007. Iomoge2 ------------- XX 2 kiss
008. Jumayin ------------- XY 15 kiss
009. Jummy004 ----------Pending 17 undecided
010. LadyMessi --------- XX17 kiss
011. Missade ------------- XX 5 kiss
012. Mydeporch ------- XY 30 kiss
013. Oshey01 ------------- XX 22 kiss
014. Phummy1821 ---- XY 16 kiss
015. PrincessKF --------- XY 2 kiss
016. Princesskiki ------- XY 14 kiss
017. Pweetyface ---------Pending sad
018. Rejoice02 ----------- XX 1 kiss
019. Roseval ---------------Pending sad
020. Sweetrie --------------Pending sad
021. Temmygal25 -------Pending sad
022. Twogreatnations -- XX XX 7 kiss kiss
023. XX01 ------------------- XY 20 kiss

Mamas with sad its unfair o.
Hian no update

have been on peeping mood
Trying to rest from all d stress

Team xx
Scan say 7
Hospital 11

Backache and heart burn is real

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
haryourlar:

Sorry for getting back late just logging in now. I stay in osogbo osun state, thanks mama
Osogbo? Kai! I doubt you would be able to get pronatal there o. Is there a shoprite in osogbo? Dont know if healthplus sells pronatal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
iomoge2:
Join me, myself n my bump...
We having iceblock meal. grin
How can Zoe be disturbing herself to kick Everytime when she is enjoying this duplex space? grin grin grin Your bump is huge for 32 weeks...and the stretch marks have descended on your tummy. Hope you are using stetch mark cream/oil on your tummy to reduce itching o.
I was prouding that I dint have stretch marks but mine came like a thief in the night at 35 weeks cry now my tummy looks cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
congrats teamie...God bless your Lo @olaoyekemi
where is tipsyjules? hope you are okay teamie abi you don born? cute bumps iomoge2,quin9 and Jazzyjazz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
iomoge2:
https://www.nairaland.com/3346256/graphic-photos-cesarean-section-step#up

I saw this on the home page.
If interested...... click
Most of the comments there got me LOLing! Ignorance is bliss sha. The breakdown was quiet simple. Thanks for the link.

Thanks sugah kisses to Ayomide! I thank God for your nephew and grandmas quick thinking.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
sugah:

How can Zoe be disturbing herself to kick Everytime when she is enjoying this duplex space? grin grin grin Your bump is huge for 32 weeks...and the stretch marks have descended on your tummy. Hope you are using stetch mark cream/oil on your tummy to reduce itching o.
I was prouding that I dint have stretch marks but mine came like a thief in the night at 35 weeks cry now my tummy looks cry cry

We are 33weeks tomorrow.... grin

Zoe dances in my tommy o shocked
Its scary...
She wakes me up every night.... my tommy will just be goingl to right.
Then its more early in d morning when its just one source of noise.... she just wants to make every where quiet.....
It seems she puts her leg on one part of my tommy n forcefully stands up. Hubby saw it this morning n was shocked. He just concluded that she is making more space . Lol

I noticed serious change in her movt n kicks the moment i started taking calcium supplements.
I had stopped b4 at 20weeks when one woman told me it makes children too rigid n showed me her son.

Stech mark cheesy cheesy cheesy
Had dem on my tommy b4 i took in o.
Noticed em like 4years ago after i had one serious itchy body session like dat....
Am using ori n coconut oil.
Dunno if its working sef. Lol

Pele.... dun worry, yours will clear.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
iomoge2:

Contract contract and contract o

We cant wait 4 our prince to be here o
Amen o, I have finally tried kpekusing...waiting for the result.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
olaoyekemi:
may God make it easy for u
Amen, make sure you rest well Sis and kisses to our prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhukie(f): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
For all the babies who died before birth.
For all the babies who died after birth.
For those coping with still birth.
For those saying goodbye prayer for their babies.
For those coping with funerals for babies.
For the ones that registered the birth and death of their babies at same time.
For the ones that  longed to see those tiny feet and fingers.
For those that scraped the unfinished lives.
For those that had frozen babies.
For the babies we kissed and didn't get to take home.
For the babies we took home and didn't get to kiss the next morning.
For the babies we bought pink and blue for but didn't get to wear them.
For the babies we planned future for and we had to bury them with our own hands.....
We pray for the families grieving the loss of a child,
Ya Allah, bring comfort and peace to them.
Ya Allah forgive them when they complain,
Forgive them in their confusion,
Forgive them in their anger,
Forgive them for what they do not understand.
Ya Allah, we ask that you bring them together and lead them to the way forward.
Grant them ease. Grant them what is far better than what was lost.
Ya Allah, You alone understand their broken hearts,
Their despair,
Their heartaches,
Their loneliness,
Ya Allah, make them still praise You and build mansions for them in the highest point in Jannah.
Grant them that special reward in this dunya and in the Akhira.
Ya Allah grant them patience and hopes for rewards.
Save them from Hell Fire.

We pray for the families grieving the loss of a child,
We ask Allah to bless you with patience in the face of your loss, and compensate you with khair that is far better.
Ameen.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 12:13am On Sep 14, 2016
zaynie:

.right here mama kiss
How are the kids especially the twins? Are we expecting an Idowu already wink

Haba mama! Idowu ke. Naaa. I don close shop kpatakpata. Just here to mingle cool .The kids are great. Trust Moyo and Atinuke are fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 12:33am On Sep 14, 2016
My People how una dey? I dey tuale for every body . Belleful , waddling , MS and vigilante mamas una dooh. Na only good news we go day hear here .

I just they peep.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 12:34am On Sep 14, 2016
Well dnt knw abt dis mama liftedhands. My friend said she used unripe pawpaw soaked in ordinary water with Awopa. It was done by her mother in law immediately dey notice it, it worked for her twins ND dey didn't go to d clinic. Though she said her MIL is nt a fan of hospital stuff.

She's yoruba, dnt knw if oda mama's hav heard of it. Tnks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 12:37am On Sep 14, 2016
ND used to bath baby morning ND night. If her MIL knw abt d unripe pawpaw, it must b true den.

Tnk God baby is getting better
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 12:39am On Sep 14, 2016
ND used to bath baby morning ND night. If her MIL knw abt d unripe pawpaw, it must b true den.

Tnk God baby is getting better.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 12:42am On Sep 14, 2016
It's only God who safeguards our little ones MA Graciouscharis, Tnks for d info

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 1:46am On Sep 14, 2016
Fruitfulhome oya come and catwalk on d red carpet, let paparazzi snap u o....then sit on the golden chair.
Cc: Iomoge2

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmoda(f): 1:49am On Sep 14, 2016
Favouredmom:
Catwalks in with her 2 Ltr Apple jwuiz grin
Drags out a chair, sits and balances her bump. Puts on glasses, picks pen.

Oya time for roll call for team December
Pls Shout aye if you hear your name, don't forget to update with your baby's gender and EDD if you haven't done so. I'm sure we are all doing okay but just wanna be double sure.

As we gallantly step into the 3rd trimester, my prayer is that it will be easier than the first two. But let's help ourselves by minimising bending (I'm guilty of this one embarassed), eating right, not just large volumes of high carb foods but nutritious foods in moderate quantities (fruits, veggies, smoothies and fluids)

Let's remember that our LOs are rapidly adding weight at this stage so don't be too shocked if when you step on that scale, what you see surprises you. Who's neck is getting darker? Nose getting wider? Milk factory getting bigger? Shortness of breath especially after climbing the stairs? Kpekusing getting clumsier? wink It's all part of the package so let's embrace it with joy because very soon, we will miss pregnancy days, the kicks, LO turning and flipping inside us and the likes.

How's the shopping going? God's provision will never cease in our homes and may we never lack all we need to take care of our little ones, Amen.

Whatever we can buy before we hit the 35th week mark let's try and get because we never can tell when LO will decide to come. Though we pray our babies come when God says. Now is also the time to seriously start looking into the various birth plans our respective hospitals have planned out for pregnant women. The internet is there to watch videos and prep our minds. Also, let's learn from other mum's past experiences...

Let's feel free to come in here and ask questions, read birth stories and wish other mamas well as they put to bed. May others rejoice with us too when it's our time

1. Ammy5565 25/12
2. Akorkor 14/12 X?
3. ArewaBOG
4. AwesomeGodiAv 08/12 XX
5. Benignasweety 23/12
6. Buccee 18/12
7. Enque 13/12 XX
8. Favouredmom 12/12 (X?/Proud twin mom)
9. Joyfulmoda
10. iamfruitful04
11. mamacajah 30/12 XY
12. Mimibe 14/12 X?
13. Mukhcech (Dec daddy)
14. Mummytee 24/12 X?
15. Mum2bsoon XX
16. Orney
17. Phundek 18/12
18. Queen1 12/12 X?
19. SisiNini 06/12
20. Sugarbuns // Kalapoumbo 29/12
21. SURYsuri
22. Suzy 28/12 X? How's your health now?

Thanks mamas!

Present ma,tx 4 checking,may God make the journey easier for us all
Congratulations to all d new mummies,may God bless ur LO
All ds I pray in JESUS name, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 2:57am On Sep 14, 2016
Girls plenty for this November, oya other mummies book your daughter in law now while it's still hot so there will be no rushing and dragging when they land.

Iomoge2, you are the real MVP, see bump shocked. LAWD!

I'm 32 weeks +1 day shopping done (hallelujah).
I noticed my Ruby grew taller this week cos she's now everywhere in my tummy but enjoys playing around my belly button area (it so uncomfortable).
I don't know baby's weight, I don't even want to know. All I want is a healthy baby in my arms.

I noticed I have a sweet tooth now unlike in my previous preggy where sugary foods used to make me throw up in the third trimester.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 3:01am On Sep 14, 2016
Uwc ma!
Thought I posted this yday. Guess d network was bad when I submitted.
When I had my dd, her sample was taken d third day to check for jaundice,that's d normal routine in my hosp. She had 11.3 or so, I was told in the hosp to take her home and expose her to early morn sunlight and bring her bk again on d third day! I did when we got home. I also checked online and found out that the more they wee and poop the less the effect of jaundice in their system and dat formula will make them poo often. I got Nan 1 for her and fed her like thrice daily. By the time I took her to d hosp d 3rd day when they checked it had reduced to 10. The paed said I should take her home and continue that no cause for alarm and within that week she got over it.So the baby will be fine. 10 isn't so bad.
Babies that are given birth to before 38weeks have a higher tendency of having jaundice too
Liftedhands:
Thank you mummy Zara.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 3:46am On Sep 14, 2016
Joyfulmoda:

Present ma,tx 4 checking,may God make the journey easier for us all
Congratulations to all d new mummies,may God bless ur LO
All ds I pray in JESUS name, Amen.

Good to hear from you. Trust God you are doing fine? Pls what is your EDD and baby's gender?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:08am On Sep 14, 2016
olatebony:
Uwc ma!
Thought I posted this yday. Guess d network was bad when I submitted.
When I had my dd, her sample was taken d third day to check for jaundice,that's d normal routine in my hosp. She had 11.3 or so, I was told in the hosp to take her home and expose her to early morn sunlight and bring her bk again on d third day! I did when we got home. I also checked online and found out that the more they wee and poop the less the effect of jaundice in their system and dat formula will make them poo often. I got Nan 1 for her and fed her like thrice daily. By the time I took her to d hosp d 3rd day when they checked it had reduced to 10. The paed said I should take her home and continue that no cause for alarm and within that week she got over it.So the baby will be fine. 10 isn't so bad.
Babies that are given birth to before 38weeks have a higher tendency of having jaundice too

Ha
And am praying Zoe comes by 37w upward.... oya O change mind... grin
Zoe....39weeks is fine kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:15am On Sep 14, 2016
Besea:
Girls plenty for this November, oya other mummies book your daughter in law now while it's still hot so there will be no rushing and dragging when they land.

Iomoge2, you are the real MVP, see bump shocked. LAWD!

I'm 32 weeks +1 day shopping done (hallelujah).
I noticed my Ruby grew taller this week cos she's now everywhere in my tummy but enjoys playing around my belly button area (it so uncomfortable).
I don't know baby's weight, I don't even want to know. All I want is a healthy baby in my arms.

I noticed I have a sweet tooth now unlike in my previous preggy where sugary foods used to make me throw up in the third trimester.

Hahahaha...
See d husband in d baby cot....

Lmao.

Count joor, its almost same...almost equal.
Boy girl equal. grin

And i used to say my bump is small. Lol

@PrincessKF. Let the contracting hold it self o.
Lol
We not ready now.
Our Prince Charming Bake n Bake please kiss kiss kiss

I used to think Zoe was in a rush until i read your post yestetday...
Anytime i just open my leg wide..... I dont know wat Zoe does, but closing it will be a bit difficult. ... like i have to wait a bit for her to move back up cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Its so bad hubby said i shouldn't be opening my legs again... lol
Its worse when i seat for long.... i have learnt to seat wit closed legs now. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 4:30am On Sep 14, 2016
olaoyekemi:
God has given me victory. My prince charming arrived today 5.20pm weighing 3kg.
Mother-&baby are doing fine.
Easy delivery to the rest September mama.

Cc sugah
congratulatulations! God bless him IJN amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 4:47am On Sep 14, 2016
I yaff tried reading back,not easy abeg,this vigilante is real.
How are my team August doing?guess we are dropping our bs Lil by Lil. I miss everyone on here but thank God am back.
Abeg where is pintoxx? I guessed she has delivered cos I cnt read back.
God bless the mama's keeping this thread alive,and congrats to all mama's that have delivered and those that have gotten there bfps. May ur joy be permanent, amen.

@imoge nice bump u gat there.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeomaobi1: 5:29am On Sep 14, 2016
@iomoge2,

Dats a new one. Pls ask if that's normal from your doctor and they should check below . Am not a doctor but I feel u might be dilating to have dat sensation. Sabi mamas Biko put mouth. shocked undecided

Another note, I use enfamil baby formula for my baby but when we got back to naija I found out it's sold for 15k!!! Haaa..... In this economy recession? I tried SMA GOLD for hera nd she threw up seriously. Biko what should I do? Am going to resume work soonest and need to settle this o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2016
Ijeomaobi1, try aptamil. She might tolerate it. When my son ws younger, we started off with Similac. After a while, I tried switching to save cost wink he refused all except aptamil

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:54am On Sep 14, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
@iomoge2,

Dats a new one. Pls ask if that's normal from your doctor and they should check below . Am not a doctor but I feel u might be dilating to have dat sensation. Sabi mamas Biko put mouth. shocked undecided

Another note, I use enfamil baby formula for my baby but when we got back to naija I found out it's sold for 15k!!! Haaa..... In this economy recession? I tried SMA GOLD for hera nd she threw up seriously. Biko what should I do? Am going to resume work soonest and need to settle this o.
I will see them again on friday and ask.
But my OS was closed as at last friday.... and i have been feeling this way since week 28.
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.