Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8128154 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2016
enque:
I don't even understand myself anymore.....
For the 1st time in this pregnancy, I have been having terrible mood swings since last night, I felt so angry at DH for no reason....I just had to go to bed early so I wouldn't snap at him.

Woke up this morning feeling weak and almost crying for no reason.

Mamas is this one too part of the package?? I haven't had this surge of plenty emotions in a while. I've always been a strong person, but between last night and this morning...I feel like someone else sad sad

Good morning everyone!
Very normal dear smiley mood swings are very much part of the package. I refused to take my routine drugs for days and isolated my self when I had mine, my DH became my worst enemy embarassed what ever he said or did will have me crying or shouting at him poor guy cry the only regret I have now is that I didn't use that opportunity to slap him so I can blame it on hormones grin

Cheer up sis it's only a phase.

Uglybetty1 I concur with babythug do all that to manage the colic i try my very best to avoid drugs for a new born unless it's absolutely necessary. Hang on it gets outgrown very soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2016
callola:
@realdentist, the scan didn't show any fibroid just that the baby is very active. Though, during my two previous pregnancies i do have implantation bleeding but during the last one years back, i bled at 7 months and lost the baby. This present one i didn't experience any implantation bleeding. That's why am confused.
I think you should be progesterone asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Come take a hug dear

It's normal dear. I had same episodes when I was 3 months gone. 

I was crying for no reason and upset for no reason. In fact one day I refused to give dh food cos I was upset - for no reason. 

Go easy on yourself dear. It'll get better. 

E-hugs

enque:
For the 1st time in this pregnancy, I have been having terrible mood swings since last night, I felt so angry at DH for no reason....I just had to go to bed early so I wouldn't snap at him.

Mamas is this one too part of the package?? I haven't had this surge of plenty emotions in a while. I've always been a strong person, but between last night and this morning...I feel like someone else sad sad

Good morning everyone!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Looking back now, me sef wish say I hit dh so dat I go blame hormones too

Liftedhands:
Very normal dear smiley mood swings are very much part of the package. I refused to take my routine drugs for days and isolated my self when I had mine, my DH became my worst enemy embarassed what ever he said or did will have me crying or shouting at him poor guy cry the only regret I have now is that I didn't use that opportunity to slap him so I can blame it on hormones grin

Uglybetty1 I concur with babythug do all that to manage the colic i try my very best to avoid drugs for a new born unless it's absolutely necessary. Hang on it gets outgrown very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2016
melly245:
my dear i don run naked the guy weigh am again,he is 7.5, thanks for the concern
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki in enkays voice
But where is enkay
Enkaydewdrop where are thou
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2016
jazzyjazz:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Looking back now, me sef wish say I hit dh so dat I go blame hormones too

Lolz cheesy na so nah.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2016
Ijelex:

kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki in enkays voice
But where is enkay
Enkaydewdrop where are thou
Enkay have joined peepers club tongue Saw her peeping yesterday sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:10am On Sep 15, 2016
melly245:
my play pal at 11 weeks.
please i have some question.

Diamond weighs 12kg already is it normal
And also he has started having itches on his gum,is it possible he wants to start teething at 3 months?

INVITATION!! INVITATION!!
BABY DIAMOND IS GOING TO CHURCH THIS SUNDAY YOU ARE INVITED. All Asaba jamas
cc Ahnie
Which church and venue of the banga soup n starch!

That z what z hungryingme.
God I don't even feel preg sef

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarbuns(f): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=enque post=49373342]I don't even understand myself anymore.....

Mehn I can relate, I even went as far as putting a few things in a bag saying I needed a break. Where I wan pack go sef...my poor DH just tire come dey beg. The cool thing about it is I can demand for ice cream when I've calmed down the guy will just run to Coldstone to avoid another episode.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2016
Lol @ slap him and blame it on hormones grin

Thanks Ma

Liftedhands:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Thanks Jazzy

jazzyjazz:
kiss kiss kiss
Come take a hug dear

It's normal dear. I had same episodes when I was 3 months gone. 

I was crying for no reason and upset for no reason. In fact one day I refused to give dh food cos I was upset - for no reason. 

Go easy on yourself dear. It'll get better. 

E-hugs

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2016
October mamas in the house how are you all doing. My able captain feddy27 how is the ministry. Please I need to ask mamas that usually say the kpekushed with hubby everyday to aid labour, please how do you guys do it. For me, there s no sensation down there anymore and even when I decide to pity dh it takes me about 2 days to recover.
Mitchyy pls can I have the contact of the woman you said you bought some okrika clothes from

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2016
ahnie:
Which church and venue of the banga soup n starch!
That z what z hungryingme. God I don't even feel preg sef
shuuu, banga soup and starch very plenty,I will text you the address
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2016
My darling teamie @ sugarcanebaby, the ministry is goin well o... right now, I'm ready to meet baby any moment. Frequent urination and pains in the thighs no gree me sleep. Hope u re doin great too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2016
melly245:
my dear i don run naked the guy weigh am again,he is 7.5, thanks for the concern

Lol...free my guy o... see as u accuse am 4 notin dis early morning
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2016
It is very normal to have mood swings. Part of the package. Includes vivid silly dreams, cravings (usual and unusual ), tiredness, sleepiness, bloating, gassing, and best of all. .....the pregnancy brain which makes one forget what you were thinking to do like 30 seconds ago
Some get all the above and some super women don't.
enque:

Good morning everyone!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsjoy: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2016
ubiR:
same team

Oh really! It will surely end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsjoy: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2016
enque:
Wecome....sit back, relax n have fun

Many thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2016
Caught these monikers peeping and most haven't said Hi.
Hello airforcewife (f), Jennifer89(f),Prettyhurts(f),feddy27,joyfulmama1(f),Kittana,sugarbuns(f),Purity77,zurumking,AmJane(f),rofemiguwa(f),mumsjoy and 4 guest(s)
Good morning mothers in the house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2016
sayoddy:
Caught these monikers peeping and most haven't said Hi.

Hello Sayoddy smiley thanks for the shout out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2016
Fortius, where re u? It's bin a long time

Britneystacy, hw re u doin dear?

Pintoxx. Hw re u sailin tru? The Lord is ur strength

Enkaydewdrop and michyy, how re u and the babies?

Mompurity2, how re u coping with the twinnies?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lexajen(f): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2016
Precious Sabi Mamas I hail everyone of you o

The energy on this thread is so positive.
I have been following silently for close to a month now.

I want to officially register my presence today.

My EDD is in November I no know how many weeks I dey now o.
Honestly, I still haven't caught a hang of how the calculation is done.

I sha know that my LMP was 3rd - 7th February or so.

I look forward to being part of the fellowship here.

Also, I noticed that when LO's and BB pictures are posted here, no one clicks share.
Is there a rule against that?

I look forward to thine favorable responses mamas.
I wish everyone reading a nice daysmiley
smileysmiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2016
sayoddy:
Caught these monikers peeping
Thanks mama for calling me out. Just trying to read back on the pages I missed. How are you and yours?
Congrats to tallgirlslim and other mamas that have given birth. May God bless your bundles of Joy. Newbies you all are welcome. Wish You a successful pregnancy.
TeamFeb mamas how are you all? Mamas I hail o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2016
pls let me know if threadcuties no more here.
Meanwhile, here are my cuties in the house.
In the other news, Baby March's two down teeth have emerged. Watch out

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2016
melly245:
my play pal at 11 weeks.
please i have some question.

Diamond weighs 12kg already is it normal
And also he has started having itches on his gum,is it possible he wants to start teething at 3 months?

INVITATION!! INVITATION!!
BABY DIAMOND IS GOING TO CHURCH THIS SUNDAY YOU ARE INVITED. All Asaba mamas
cc Ahnie

Mum Diamond, jst ve to check my growth chart, according to WHO standard, d weight range for 3months, is 5.1-7.9kg. U can check my post, I posted d chart some days ago.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Where are our cuties oh....criously waiting

Melly245 see my jaw dropping at 12kg,happy dedication to baby D
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2016
lexajen:

Also, I noticed that when LO's and BB pictures are posted here, no one clicks share.

smileysmiley

Ur EDD according to ur LMP is 9 nov 2016, and u r 32weeks and 1 day gone. Happy bumping

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2016
lexajen:

smileysmiley
November 10 should be you due date. Wel come and enjoy your stay. As for the no sharing it's not a conscious thing just don't see a need to that and where as sharing might bring a lot of people from the general nairaland to this place who doesn't have any business here to avoid derailing.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2016
BritneyStacy:
In other news,
I came closer to reality more today. embarassed For the first time in my life I had to open legs wide up for a man with so big fingers who wasn't about to bring me any form of pleasure! At first i felt embarassed sef. Mama's wey dey give birth stories, you people haff not been try for us ooo first time mum's ..to tell us that this Vaginal examination is not same thing as dH fingering ooo.
Even sight of delivery suit sef , dey like butcher house! Too many instruments and knives sad sad .
My VJay no just gree for my gynae. I was restless. How can you be trying to use such big hands to touch my womb opening angry sad. angry . Naso I go dey close legs after some seconds. He wasn't even telling me sorry. Chai....

But one question I will like to ask God if I see him would be, why did he make babies to come out in a place that is meant to be so private when 3different people will chook hands in your private place like no mans business? Why didn't our tummies just open up and release a baby when its time and close back immediately?

My sister, that's it o. You remind me of the DnC experience. For the first time, I felt ashamed being with a man and three other nurses. Those "iron rod" placed in between vj was meme. I was shifting up when he put his hand. In fact, I frustrated him that they had to give me injection to pass out.
Then the birth day, I didn't even mind. The pain took away the shyness.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2016
enque:

Good morning everyone!

You are still yourself dear. Though am a FTM but I still believe it's part of the package. You will be fine in no distant time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2016
feddy27:

Did you really say your 11wks baby weighs 12kg?

Hmmm, check dat weight again and be double sure. 12kg is an ideal weight for 2yrs old children, then imagine ur infant of 11wks!
true true. my 2yrs old dd weighs 12kg. I wonder how she manage to carry 3months old with that weight. the weight needs to be checked again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2016
esof1:

I used infacol for 3 weeks and that was it. Infacol doesn't cure it but reduces the pain to a minimal extent. I gave my ds 0.5ml before each feed.
Pls if u are taking this route, buy from a trusted pharmacy. Price is btw 2,500- 2,700.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.