Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127857 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Morenike Oluwatofunmi Eniola Somadina Kasarachi Kanyiraluchi Gabrielle my sweet niece cheesy today at 9 days old showing up for thread cutties.

She's home now and very okay.

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lexajen(f): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Liftedhands:
November 10 should be you due date. Wel come and enjoy your stay. As for the no sharing it's not a conscious thing just don't see a need to that and where as sharing might bring a lot of people from the general nairaland to this place who doesn't have any business here to avoid derailing.

Yes. I thought as much too.
Thank you.

This Edd, is it plus 2 weeks?
Like I might give birth 2 weeks before 10th November or 2 weeks after?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lexajen(f): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
Liftedhands:
Morenike Oluwatofunmi Eniola Somadina Kasarachi Kanyiraluchi Gabrielle cheesy opening the floor for thread cutties.

See Names eeehhh
Beautiful, Beautiful Soul.
I likee cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Liftedhands:
Very normal dear smiley mood swings are very much part of the package. I refused to take my routine drugs for days and isolated my self when I had mine, my DH became my worst enemy embarassed what ever he said or did will have me crying or shouting at him poor guy cry the only regret I have now is that I didn't use that opportunity to slap him so I can blame it on hormones grin

Cheer up sis it's only a phase.

Uglybetty1 I concur with babythug do all that to manage the colic i try my very best to avoid drugs for a new born unless it's absolutely necessary. Hang on it gets outgrown very soon.

Thanks dear. I appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
lexajen:

Yes. I thought as much too.
Thank you.

This Edd, is it plus 2 weeks?
Like I might give birth 2 weeks before 10th November or 2 weeks after?
Yea it's + or - 2 weeks from 10th.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lexajen(f): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
talltosyne:

Ur EDD according to ur LMP is 9 nov 2016, and u r 32weeks and 1 day gone. Happy bumping

Thanks Mama.

So by 9 November, we should be 38 weeks. Normal pregnancy is like 39 weeks, right?

Please more clarification embarassed embarassed

Cos I was told 13 weeks equals 3 months.
It's confusing me tbh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lexajen(f): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Liftedhands:
Yea it's + or - 2 weeks from 10th.

Gracias smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
lexajen:

Gracias smiley
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Godmother:

Amen grin grin
@ november mamas

I hail o. Is anyone else experiencing pains between the thighs (vagina region). Been having some sort of pain and my mom says its false labour.

Same here for me too. Felt relieved of d pain for like a week but now it's back yesterday nite. Guess it's baby weight increasing. Baby wil be addin more weight dis last trimester. Let's continue enduring d pain till our Los are in our arms. Pregnancy has taught me one life lesson- Patience. The Lord is our strength Nov Mamas.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
lexajen:

Thanks Mama.

So by 9 November, we should be 38 weeks. Normal pregnancy is like 39 weeks, right?

Please more clarification embarassed embarassed

Cos I was told 13 weeks equals 3 months.
It's confusing me tbh

You are exactly 32 weeks today you are in your 8th month. Normal gestational age is 40 weeks 10 months. 13 weeks signifies the end of 1st trimester and first week of 2nd trimester(4th month)
Note you are not fully in 2nd trimester till you have counted 7full days on top the 13 weeks, that is 13w7days is when you can confidently say I am in my 2 trimester.

In pregnancy you don't start counting from 1 you start from 0. Which goes as 0-1 one week,
1-2 two weeks
2-3 three weeks and so on.

As at today you have 7 weeks and 7 days to go by the grace of God.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
OmoNwa:
Birth alert!

This is to announce the arrival of my prince charming on 13th Sept, at about 11:40pm To the glory of God and shame of the devil. Help me thank God.

Cc Sugah
wow big congratulations. I dey dance Shoki on top this good news. glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
chubby100:
BIRTH STORY( God of sharp sharp)
Got married nov 28th 2015, got pregnant dec 2015...EDD september 20th. registered in a govt hospital and also a private hospital.preganacy journey started, no morning sickness, no vomitting, sometimes just dont hav appetite for fud....fast forward to August ending, had menstral like cramp, visited doc he said its notin to worry abut dt my cervix is just preparing for labour...on the 9th of sept(38weeks1day), i woke up with pains in my abdomen, i was like this false labour eyaf come...it increased as d time goes by..called hubby just to let him kno we might visit the hospital if pain persist...meanwhile doc(private hosp) said i shudnt come until i see water or show...i downloaded a contraction timer and starting timing d contraction i was having....it was irregular...slept off at a point...by 7pm the pain came more intensely and u cud nt take it any more. called my mum she was like u re nt in labour, go on a stroll...stop doing ojó...i and hubby decided to walk down our street. by the time we came bck...the contractions were close and i was like i want to go to d hospital oooo, if dem like make dem pursue me com bck, i cant imagine sleeping with dis pain oo...hubby called mum and we went to d hospital. by 10:30pm therebut we got to d hospital...only one midwife on duty..(i no kno how many doc dey available as na only d woman attend to me)...she just ask me to enter the labour room so she can check me...she checked and i was 6cm. she broke my water...checked baby heart rate(irregular). she was bothered meanwhile i was lying on my bck d whole time..ask her if i cud lie on my side. she said yes...checked baby heart beat again...this tym it wwas stable. checked my dilation again i was 8cm..she said was getting hard gave me one injection like dt to soften it...i started having d urge to push..she was like wait oo...tym neva reach..the third tym i had the urge i told her i will push oo dt i cant hold it back anymore...na so she rush come...before she said push....me don already dey push as d urge came again...on the third count...i pushed out my baby...although she had to cut me....baby came out weighin 3.6kg (@38weeks)... i was stitched and moved to anoda room with my bundle of joy... the midwife just dey dance..mother and baby are doing great..Got to the hospital 10:30pm came out of the labour room 11:30pm..this can only be God..i speak speedy delivery to other mamas.....
congrats dear. the God that did it for u will do it for us. it can only be God.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Liftedhands:
You are exactly 32 weeks today you are in your 8th month. Normal gestational age is 40 weeks 10 months. 13 weeks signifies the end of 1st trimester and first week of 2nd trimester(4th month)
Note you are not fully in 2nd trimester till you have counted 7full days on top the 13 weeks, that is 13w7days is when you can confidently say I am in my 2 trimester.

In pregnancy you don't start counting from 1 you start from 0. Which goes as 0-1 one week,
1-2 two weeks
2-3 three weeks and so on.

As at today you have 7 weeks and 7 days to go by the grace of God.

*Learning... Learning and nodding my head upandan.
Thanks mummy Ekene.
This ur niece is a very beautiful sombori.
How far with ur brother's wife? Hope all of una dey fine. Her twins nko?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
@ enque you will be fine. Other mums have spoken well. Try to find something of interest to engage in, some women do have sudden mood swings in pregnancy. Just take a deep breath and it will soon pass

@ liftedhands, your niece is really cute and she's got pretty names

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Liftedhands, thank God for your niece! She soo pretty! See her full face kiss. We bless God for his intervention

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Good day sweet mamas. now I understand what you people mean by saying that VE is painful. mine was only pelvic assessment. When the doctor want to start he said that I should be breathing with my mouth. when he put his two big fingers inside I nearly cry, I just tightened my leg And the nurse is asking me whether am sure I will handle delivery and I was shock.
why I type this is because I am confused, when I had a miscarriage, the doctor put hand to check whether my cervix is open. it is not that painful.
pls I want to know if checking the dilation of cervix will be so painful that you will nearly cry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Loisemm:

Thanks mummy Ekene.
You still dey talk twins,you no hear say story don change? Na triplet dey bake now oh. I can't wait to see their pics mehn.
@ Liftedhands your niece is so chubby and prettier than a cupcake. Kisses to her.
@Sayoddy ,baby March is now an uncle oh,we will be putting Mr before his name grin. He is growing so fast,kisses to him to and to the cute suck suck with him

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
shocked cheesy Wow... Triplets! Wow...
dexterush:

You still dey talk twins,you no hear say story don change? Na triplet dey bake now oh. I can't wait to see their pics mehn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
@ lexajen, welcome to this beautiful thread dear teamie.

Cc @ iomoge2

@ Liftedhands, we thank God that Gabrielle is back home and healthy. She is so chubby, beautiful and adorable.

@sayoddy, baby March is now a big boy o, he is so fresh looking. Kisses to that sweet looking babe beside him.

Good afternoon lovely mommas in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
#Threadcuties my prince charming @3month.....Evans, Erioluwa.....Emmanuel....... greetings to all our beautiful mama's and babies in d house.........#Gratefulheart

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Liftedhands:
Morenike Oluwatofunmi Eniola Somadina Kasarachi Kanyiraluchi Gabrielle my sweet niece cheesy today at 9 days old showing up for thread cutties.

Ur niece is so beautiful @Liftedhands...God's blessings upon her life!

Greetings to all mamas in the house...Welcome aboard to the newbies....Congrats to those that have put to bed.

Too much pages to read but me I can't ooo,will try to read few sha...

I missed u all!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Loisemm:

Thanks mummy Ekene.
Thanks sis na 3 dey inside now o cheesy she's is doing well no more ms.

Na that kind blessing I dey pray for you to get in Jesus name! No fear God go provide abundantly for their well being.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Favouredmom:
@ enque you will be fine. Other mums have spoken well. Try to find something of interest to engage in, some women do have sudden mood swings in pregnancy. Just take a deep breath and it will soon pass

@ liftedhands, your niece is really cute and she's got pretty names

proudmom38:

Ur niece is so beautiful @Liftedhands...God's blessings upon her life!
Greetings to all mamas in the house...Welcome aboard to the newbies....Congrats to those that have put to bed.
Too much pages to read but me I can't ooo,will try to read few sha...
I missed u all!

Twogreatnations:
@ lex.ajen, welcome to this beautiful thread dear teamie.
Cc @ iomo.ge2
@ Lifted.hands, we thank God that Gabrielle is back home and healthy. She is so chubby, beautiful and adorable.
@sayo.ddy, baby March is now a big boy o, he is so fresh looking. Kisses to that sweet looking babe beside him.
Good afternoon lovely mommas in the house.

Dexterush
Feddy27
thanks a lot I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Good evening my lovely mama's,pls I need help, my Dd av not poo since 3days now,pls wat can I give her for her to poo,and she fart a lot..
Secondly she av diaper raches,wat can I get to clear it..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lexajen(f): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
cheesy

Thank you! @twogreatnations

We hope for the best of deliveries.
Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulhome: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
thanks at Olamite and Chrisdada

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lexajen(f): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thank you Liftedhands, for taking time to explain. I am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
And it indeed ended in praise, alhamdulillah robil alamin. My lil mama made her entrance 5.24am 13th sept.
No vex mamas, data finished plus my phone was seized cos of disturbance. Mom and babe doing great
Cc sugah

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
A very big thanks to all the Mamas that responded to my 'moody' rant....
I feel way much better now smiley smiley smiley

May God bless Us all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
congrats, thank God for safe delivery and may God bless Ur LO andd family

HerteEnUke26:
And it indeed ended in praise, alhamdulillah robil alamin. My lil mama made her entrance 5.24am 13th sept.
No vex mamas, data finished plus my phone was seized cos of disturbance. Mom and babe doing great
Cc sugah

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thanks Cappo!

Favouredmom:

@ lifte..dhands, your niece is really cute and she's got pretty names
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Our birth gist.......
According to LMP, edd was 17th sept, but scan gave me 8th twice at diff centres and 5th once, so I chose to stick with 8th. Wasn't sure about gender until about 36weeks.
8th sept came and pass, no show, went for be, nurse said cervix wasn't open at all, I was worried, hubby consoled me by saying cervix can open within seconds(as if he was sure). Eventually I stopped sweating it and was prepping for sallah. Didn't go to pray that morning of sallah cos of bad mood.
We later went to family house chip all chopables and went back home at night.
I couldn't sleep so decided to update my apps with leftover data that was to expire the ffg day.
Afterwards, I was watching TV at around 1.10am when I started having the urge to poo, I pooed like thrice until there's no more. I started having this painful tightening that would squeeze my vjay and anus at the same time. The contractions were 5mins apart. I started pacing the room to and fro, when it starts again I stop walking and breathe faster.at 3mins interval, I decided to leave the room for the sitting room so as not to wake hubby and Ds cos I already switched off the TV. Hubby heard the door opened and followed me. I told him its time but I wanted to wait it out a little(cos of fear of VE), so he should go to bed, for where, na him my oga carry Quran begin recite. At about 4.20am I told him I was ready cos the contractions were much more regular and faster, I stopped timing, still no rupture, bloody show or mucus.
The 15mins drive to the hospital felt like 15hours, my file was checked and I entered the labour room to be checked at exactly 4.45am, I was already 8cm dilated, see me smiling, my water was broken and real deal started.
The thing go hook me like say make I cry but I no gree cry, I was just breathing heavily through my mouth. I was checked again and the mid wife told me after two more contractions I'll be ready to push.
As she said, I pushed the first time, holding my ankles and staring at my navel, no show, the second push brought my princess at exactly 5.24am sept 13th 2016 through VD weighing 3.4kg with shikini tear. I was injected and placenta came out, my lil mama was cleaned and dressed while I was getting cleaned too, I padded, changed and twerked to the ward while raising one yansh up like tolotolo. We were discharged at 3.20 pm and went for bcg and hep injections ystday morning. It can only be God..........
Easy and supernatural delivery to all waddling mamas, it will end in praise...
#teamseptfor5minsdelivery

60 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Esthered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.