Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161531 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Peggygee I was moved to tears after reading your story. Very soon you shall smile again&hold your bundle of joy.take heart dear.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ubiR(f): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
peggygee:
Thank to all the amazing wishes and prayers. The love in this forum is amazing. I can't mention all the monikers, but may my God bless n keep u all and ur household.

My story

I was 41weeks gone last week Monday, Went for ANC last week weds (due to the public hols) , met a doc n was told to come to the hospital this past Monday if I didn't fall into labor by last week sun, according to him the policy is induction or Cs is carried out after 10days post EDD , so I got home told do n MIL, dh was in support so Mil's objection (religious beliefs) was not important.
Fast forward to sun, around 11pm started having contractions, wasn't too sure as I've has 2 false labor, so I started timing n it was abt 4mins apart, I told dh, baby is coming. In fact I was pacing the room till 3:15am wen I told dh to prepare hot water for me to bath, we got to the hospital exactly 5am, baby's hrt beat was checked n was OK , but I wasn't dilating, so I had a hot bath there, was told to go n eat the come bck.
I stepped out for just 2hrs n came bck, na so story change ooooo. Baby's hrt beat couldn't be traced, I said God forbid, went for scan n it was confirmed. My world came crashing dwn, I started crying. I was told to pray instead, I did o, yet nothing g happened.
The labor reduced, so I couldn't push, and the doc said u can't be operated upon, that I have to be induced. Hmmmm, na so I carry dead baby since Monday morning till evening wen I was induced. Tuesday morning, serious contractions but no labor, long and short is the had to augment the contractions ooooo, that was Tuesday afternoon, n was delivered of my hefty looking tall n cute boy by 1:50am on Wednesday morning. Underwent and episiotomy yet couldn't hold my baby. My dh cried like a baby.

I thank God for my life, I surrender all to him. I knw he will give me multiples for my trouble.

Would have luved to rest till next yr b4 trying but dh said for where? Lolsss. Anyways I knw I will come n reg for next yr sha, Cox I knw God will smile on us again.

ABEG MY BREAST ARE ENGORGED. I FEEL THIS PAINFUL LUMPS INSIDE, WAT MEDICATIONS DO I TAKE BIKO? HELP A JJC SABI MAMA'S.
God knows all my dear. Based on experience, dont take any drug for it, it will flatten your breast cos its b r hormonal imbalance. The pain will go down on its own. take part and press hot water. More grace my love, u will smile again soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Abeg Make una no vex. 

This is how my belly has been since 6am!
Is this normal?

I've got this bulge on the left side (pics attached)
Lo has been kicking. I timed his kicks twice and first time he kicked more than 10times in 2hrs and several hrs later, he kicked more than 10times

But that bulge worries me
I'm 23weeks and 3days

Cc soonest, mitchyy, zaynie, all sabi mamas

I believe he's just finding a corner to chill at. He will move when he is ready to move cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
peggygee:
Thank to all the amazing wishes and prayers. The love in this forum is amazing. I can't mention all the monikers, but may my God bless n keep u all and ur household.

My story

I was 41weeks gone last week Monday, Went for ANC last week weds (due to the public hols) , met a doc n was told to come to the hospital this past Monday if I didn't fall into labor by last week sun, according to him the policy is induction or Cs is carried out after 10days post EDD , so I got home told do n MIL, dh was in support so Mil's objection (religious beliefs) was not important.
Fast forward to sun, around 11pm started having contractions, wasn't too sure as I've has 2 false labor, so I started timing n it was abt 4mins apart, I told dh, baby is coming. In fact I was pacing the room till 3:15am wen I told dh to prepare hot water for me to bath, we got to the hospital exactly 5am, baby's hrt beat was checked n was OK , but I wasn't dilating, so I had a hot bath there, was told to go n eat the come bck.
I stepped out for just 2hrs n came bck, na so story change ooooo. Baby's hrt beat couldn't be traced, I said God forbid, went for scan n it was confirmed. My world came crashing dwn, I started crying. I was told to pray instead, I did o, yet nothing g happened.
The labor reduced, so I couldn't push, and the doc said u can't be operated upon, that I have to be induced. Hmmmm, na so I carry dead baby since Monday morning till evening wen I was induced. Tuesday morning, serious contractions but no labor, long and short is the had to augment the contractions ooooo, that was Tuesday afternoon, n was delivered of my hefty looking tall n cute boy by 1:50am on Wednesday morning. Underwent and episiotomy yet couldn't hold my baby. My dh cried like a baby.

I thank God for my life, I surrender all to him. I knw he will give me multiples for my trouble.

Would have luved to rest till next yr b4 trying but dh said for where? Lolsss. Anyways I knw I will come n reg for next yr sha, Cox I knw God will smile on us again.

ABEG MY BREAST ARE ENGORGED. I FEEL THIS PAINFUL LUMPS INSIDE, WAT MEDICATIONS DO I TAKE BIKO? HELP A JJC SABI MAMA'S.

There is this song that came to my mind now....i wish you know it so that you can sing along...
HE TOOK IT ALL AWAYYYY,HE SAID ITS FINISHEDDD
HE SAID DRY YOUR TEARS,EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHTT
WEEP NO MORE MY CHILD, I WILL BE BY YOUR SIDEEE
I WILL BE YOUR GOD,I WILL BE YOUR STRENGTH..

It is well dear.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ubiR(f): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
peggygee:

My story

God knows all my dear. Based on experience, dont take any drug for it, it will flatten your breast cos its for hormonal imbalance. i bought the drug but didnt use it afterwards. The pain will go down on its own. take para and press hot water. More grace my love, u will smile again soon.... Death cannot hold the resurrection life, the more interred the more it multiplies, each kind of sufferings only helps it grow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Peggygee sorry for your loss.
May God replace all your loss in triple fold.
May you never ever bury another child, old or young.
Amin.
Pele.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
soonest:

That should be d baby's bum. E never even start. E go soon start to dey shift ur shirt go one side. Enjoy

Hahahaha grin grin @shift ur shirt go one side

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ubiR(f): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Abeg Make una no vex. 

This is how my belly has been since 6am!
Is this normal?

I've got this bulge on the left side (pics attached)
Lo has been kicking. I timed his kicks twice and first time he kicked more than 10times in 2hrs and several hrs later, he kicked more than 10times

But that bulge worries me
I'm 23weeks and 3days

Cc soonest, mitchyy, zaynie, all sabi mamas
lol. una just dey start, its normal d lil one is practising bumbum raise .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=jazzyjazz post=49613045]Abeg Make una no vex. 
This is how my belly has been since 6am! Is this normal?
Relax teamie,I also experience same especially on my left.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
BIRTH ALERT!!!!!!
Am now a mother to a cute prince!!!!!
My prince came on the 21 of September, the date scan gave me,weighing 3.5kg.Them tear me,thought I would escape it cry.The pains no be here o.We just got back home. I wish all my teamies swift and smooth delivery too. kiss BS later later o,bc my jajaina is still very painful.

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simplebukky: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Good Evening Mamas, Congrats to all Mothers that have birth there los. We will celebrate with others soon in Jesus name.
Those of us that have crawling Babies should please be watchful of them at all times and God will also be with them.
A neighbour lost her seven months old baby today when the child crawled and landed with his head in a bucket of water. Before the mother could notice, the child had drowned. An healthy handsome boy gone so soon.
God will be with us and our families at all times.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Congratulations
tipsyjules:
BIRTH ALERT!!!!!!
My prince came on the 21 of September, the date scan gave me,weighing 3.5kg.Them tear me,thought I would escape it cry.The pains no be here o.We just got back home. I wish all my teamies swift and smooth delivery too. kiss BS later later o,bc my jajaina is still very painful.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
tipsyjules:
BIRTH ALERT!!!!!!

Kikikikikiki
Is it Jajana u wan use write bs?
Kidding! !!

Congratulations dearie.
So happy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hallo and thanks you all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
I've tried everything to make him move but he no gree.
I took something sugary, he didn't move, I drank chilled water he didn't move all he did was kick the hell out of me. And his kicks are beginning to hurt.
cry cry cry
I pray he moves soon
zaynie:

I believe he's just finding a corner to chill at. He will move when he is ready to move cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
Congrats Tipsyjules
Peggygee ur strength n courage are amazing!! Pls let ur body rest before u take in again.
Omojudy, welcome back

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
tipsyjules:
BIRTH ALERT!!!!!!

Congrats Teamie, our babies are birthday mates. God ll continue to protect them from us.
The pain you are feeling is still better than CS pains o, am still battling with mine here but I count it all joy coz devil didn't succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Abeg he should keep the bumbum down

ubiR:
lol. una just dey start, its normal d lil one is practising bumbum raise .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Thanks for the reassurance teamie [quote author=Ijelex post=49615964][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
jazzyjazz:
I've tried everything to make him move but he no gree.
I took something sugary, he didn't move, I drank chilled water he didn't move all he did was kick the hell out of me. And his kicks are beginning to hurt.
cry cry cry
I pray he moves soon
Have u tried akara? lol.
Dont worry he'll move

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
@peggygee
*lots of hugs* I pray for more blessings for you and your family. May God almighty give you your hearts desire. Affliction shall not rise a second time, in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
congrats tipsyjules God bless ur Prince. went 4 anc 2day, abeg who don hear or use Vizofer before, ws told 2 stop ferrous n use it instead.
in order news we r officially team Blue, lo no wn coperate b4 later he open leg yakata sotey sonographer dey beg am to close she don see wetin she wan see

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
congrats tipsyjules God bless ur Prince. went 4 anc 2day, abeg who don hear or use Vizofer before, ws told 2 stop ferrous n use it instead.
in order news we r officially team Blue, lo no wn coperate b4 later he open leg yakata sotey sonographer dey beg am to close she don see wetin she wan see

Cc sixx

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Yes oh!
I've eaten akara, meat pie, beans, I even drank garri sef
realdentist:

Have u tried akara? lol.
Dont worry he'll move
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
Good evening to all mamas in the house, team November how we dey, how body. May Jehovah continue to give us the needed strength.
Please mamas we are 32 weeks now and all of a sudden my feet are swollen. I am so worried because I have a 12 hrs flight on Sunday, please what can I do to reduce the swelling. Cc feddy27,sugah, ozycy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Flodel:

Cc sixx
Yey! Dts great dear, copied. Av neva heard of d drug, wat i take is Ranferron. Am sure sabi mamas will comment.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
Same with me ooh! No diff at al[/quote]

@nennynj, My dear, it's well with us ooo. It will end in praise for all of us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Who is selling post partum belt.

I nèed two.
My friend and i and its urgent.
She just gave birth yesterday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=princessKF post=49549622]@simababe congratulations, God bless your LO.
Tipsyjules where r thou? Still waiting for the good news.
My dear am back o.Awaiting yours too cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Blessedmum:

Congrats Teamie, our babies are birthday mates. God ll continue to protect them from us.
The pain you are feeling is still better than CS pains o, am still battling with mine here but I count it all joy coz devil didn't succeed.

Eyah that's great o congrats dear.My dear all get its own wahala o.My walking step is seriously funny coupled with serious nipple pains wey my LO gimme with him sharp mouth.my whole body is just on fire.But am overly grateful for everything jare.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
iomoge2:

Kikikikikiki
Is it Jajana u wan use write bs?
Kidding! !!

Congratulations dearie.
So happy

Na jajaina o,bc I need sidon well type one whole textbook as BS.Thanks jare besides u dnt need to tell me ur joking, am no more paranoid grin my blood don calm down now.Am now myself.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
peggygee:

My story

Am honestly speechless.But I must say I like your spirit mama.God will give you double for your trouble my dear.Its well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.