Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126929 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hearty congratulations to the following mamas/papa starbuck, Gurlnext2u, Blessedmum, simababe, faari, mummyife, drdreluv (pls share bs on behalf of dw), mumgb, charis15, lilybestie and blessedchick. May these gifts you have been blessed with continually be blessings to your household and to the world.

Charis15 and drdreluv kindly share your baby's gender.

Peggygee my heart goes out to you. May God the almighty comforter be with you and yours at this time and may He give you double for your troubles. Please take care of you. For the engorged breast, cold cabbage in your bra would ease the pain.

Did I miss Birth alerts for Damysa and tequila10? Their EDD has passed and cant see BAs.

May God make it easy for the rest of the September mamas.
Welcome to our already ported October mums and those that would port soo. Easy peasy delivery to you all.

1. sugah...*** ported to August...handsome prince***
2. Chili89....*** beautiful princess
3. Uglybetty1...***Ported to August***beautiful princess****
4. Loistee..***ported to August.. handsome prince****
5. Mowojuoluwa********** God knows best **
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum...*** handsome prince
8. Mummyife...*** handsome prince
9. Olaoyekemi...*** handsome prince
10. switlolly27....EDD 26th....Team Green
11. Funmz...*** handsome prince
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck...*** handsome prince
14. Cheerychy ** waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom...*** beautiful princess
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube...EDD 28th...Team Pink
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa...***handsome prince***
20.MamaOO...***handsome prince***
21. Sexyshe.*** ported to August.. handsome prince***
22..Jina24......EDD 26th........Team pink
23. eigmaticme..****God knows best***
24. Simababe....*** handsome prince
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy... ported to August, beautiful princess
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex....*** beautiful princess
29 Haleematm...*** ported to August, handsome prince***
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1....*** handsome prince
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary
34. Tallgirlslim...*** handsome prince
35. Mumgb...*** beautiful princess
36. Jesusbaby1...*** beautiful princess
37. hormobollar...*** beautiful princess
38. Joomie..... *** beautiful princess
39. Chizeal.....EDD 28th...Team Blue
40. Faari...*** beautiful princess
41. mymoneygrows.***Ported to July...2 beautiful Princesses!
42. portable4real...*** handsome prince
43. tipsyjules....*** handsome prince
44. Coldfeet **ported to August, 3 handsome princes***
45. Lastbornop*** deported to August
46. OmoNwa...*** handsome prince
47. HerteEnUke26....*** beautiful princess
48.Chubby100...*** handsome prince
49. Fabmummy (on behalf of her sister )....EDD 21st...Team green****angel baby, God knows best
50. rollyare...EDD 28th...Team Blue
51. Mitchydiva..*** ported to August... beautiful princess
52. Tequila10...EDD 12th...Team Blue
53. Peggygee....*** angel baby, God knows best
54. Liftedhands (on behalf of her sister)*** beautiful princess ***
55. Damysa...*** beautiful princess
56. Jamjam5000...*** beautiful princess
57. Nkoyo13...EDD?...Team Green
58. runsaway...*** beautiful princess***
59. gurlnext2u...*** handsome prince
60. VEE992..EDD29th...Team Blue
61. kingsdaughter...*** handsome prince and beautiful princess
62. Topfuncakes166...*** beautiful princess
63. Barak4real...*** ported from August, beautiful princess
64. drdreluv..*** prince or princess?
65. Lilybestie*** ported from October, handsome prince
66. blessedchick...*** ported from October, beautiful princess
67. Charis15...*** handsome prince

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mati4christ: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Liftedhands:
My sister I dey here o! How your side? Lioha don abandone us here I hope she and her bobo are doing ok.

Ten years ttc no be Moi Moi o! Me and lioha know that too well now it's all a distant memory.

I give God the glory on your behalf charis! Kisses to your lo.

I can't thank God enof For u people cos all d years u sow in tears God hs replenished. I have a TTC frnd n I do tell ha dt if God cn do for you n odas then hers won't b an exception. It wil also b a distant memory for ha n all oda TTC mum in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Teegali:
Our cappo @fedd..y27 thanks for the great work you are doing and for keeping the thread alive.God bless you more.

My darling teamie! I'm humbled smiley we shall all share good news togeda! Hope you are keepin up well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
lilybestie:
This our God is indeed a wonderful God, mysterious, omniscience and omnipresent God.

I give birth this morning to a bouncing baby boy via VD at 37w6 days. baby was weighing 3.0kg.

I was induced at 12am and give birth by 4:27am help me thank God.

B.S later.

see us

Big congrats dear on behalf of #TeamOctober# we celebrate with you and your family! Welcome baby boy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Flodel:
Blessedmum prince Jay is. Super cute God bless him.
Amen, thanks Sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
chizeal:

Blessedmum ur Jay boy is fresh mehn, congrats again.
Thanks Sis I wish you supernatural delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Welcome back cappo Sugah, now you can have enough rest, regards to Ayomide.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Blessedmum, seeing that pics all i can say is awww kiss so cute. God bless him big time. Congrats darl...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Iya ayomide tii dae oh. Ekaabo ma, nnoo. You are so welcomed. Wey our shokolati grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
sugah:

Thanks dear, i was initially very skeptical but I thank God it came out ok

Good Afternoon, how's your lo? I saw your lo's cot and the carpenter did a good job I must say.
I have a design of baby cot I would like to make too, pls could I get the contact of d carpenter. Thanks I'm advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
sugah:

Thanks dear, i was initially very skeptical but I thank God it came out ok

Good Afternoon, how's your lo? I saw your lo's cot and the carpenter did a good job I must say.
I have a design of baby cot I would like to make too, pls could I get the contact of d carpenter. Thanks in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
lovinam:
Hahahahahahahah. Isi gini? Biko ogwu unu ama tukwam. Eya!! Enjoy jare. Too much play de bring flenty children. Biko na closing legs de reign now o.

Hahahahahahahah. Isi gini? Biko ogwu unu ama tukwam. Eya!! Enjoy jare. Too much play de bring flenty children. Biko na closing legs de reign now o.

Nwanne, after this one, na so so closing leg I go do o. I dey plan go put imlanon before this one enter. lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
cherrymum1:
@Blessedmum, baby Jay is so pinkishly yummy. Love him to bits. Congrats to u once again. God will keep and uphold him for you. He won't be a cast away. God will protect and guide him. Take care mama and please try to rest well.
A very big Amen to the prayers. Thanks Sis, am still on bed rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
Blessedmum:
Welcome back cappo Sugah, now you can have enough rest, regards to Ayomide.
Thanks dear. Howz vigilante?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
AyPortable1:

I have a design of baby cot I would like to make too, pls could I get the contact of d carpenter. Thanks I'm advance.
Ok no p. Id send it via pm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
blessedchick:
Come n join me sing hallelujah jehovah jire has done me well (2x).
Please rejoice with me my beautiful princess,my egovin arrived on Wednesday through emergency cs, due to premeclaysia.weighing 3.2kg @ 38 weeks 5 days.the devil tried to steal my joy but God got my back.

Pls i cant read back congrats to mamas that have delivered
Supernatural delivery to others that r yet to deliver

I represent team october.

Pls bs later.

Congrats teamie. U don port leave us Abi ... lol. May it end in praise for the remaining October mama's
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Blessedmum:
Hello mummies,

My name is baby Jay and am here to introduce myself formally. This is to appreciate you all for being there for my mummy. I love you all.
I will also like to use myself as a point of contact to all Atc mums, d same God who made me a blessing to my family will bless ur household too.

Cc pweetymii (my godmother...ur Ayomide is saying hi)
iomoge2 , Sugah , helovesme, cherrymum1, liftedhands, hotmomma and all other sweet mamas.

Welcome baby Jay. The pleasure is ours. Also a big congratulations to you mama. God is truly amazing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
hotmomma:
Iya ayomide tii dae oh. Ekaabo ma, nnoo. You are so welcomed. Wey our shokolati grin
Thanks dear. I no remember buy chocolate ooo cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Congratulations to all mama's that have put to bed

Blessedmum Jay is a very fine boy oh. See freshness!

@ ma'am iomoge2, ozycy, sixx and other mamas that responded to my post yesterday

From about 7pm I was in serious pain oh! I tried to endure, but it was impossible as I was able to sSleep in one very awkward position for like 3omins and by midnight I was in so much pain I couldn't help myself. Started crying seriously, Dh woke by 1am saw me crying, said we should go to the hospital, I said no let's wait small. After like 30mins he said dress up let's go, by 2am we got to the hospital, Dr used Doppler to find lo's heartbeat, he was having a hard time. Finally he found d heartbeat but it sounded weak. He had this worried look on his face

Then he scolded me and said why didn't I come to the hospital since yesterday morning. I told him I thought it was lo sitting one kind that's why.
He said hmmmm.. ..it could be ovarian cyst. I'm going to admit you for observation. In the morning I'll send you for scan. In my mind I said I reject it oh

They conducted 3 Doppler scans on me before daybreak. Meanwhile I still de cry oh

Finally 8 am, doctor came, checked me, and said its degenerating fibroid. I was like na it this man say ovarian cyst? Mtcheeeew!

She gave me paracetamol injection for the pain and I did the scan. Lo is fine and was jumping upandan
But him head near the fibroid. Lol

Anyway fibroid is intra uterine and I'm about to be discharged with some pain meds.

Dh and I have been here since 2am so as I de reach house, na sleep sure pass.

Thank God your LO is fine. U will carry to term in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
lilybestie:
This our God is indeed a wonderful God, mysterious, omniscience and omnipresent God.

I give birth this morning to a bouncing baby boy via VD at 37w6 days. baby was weighing 3.0kg.

I was induced at 12am and give birth by 4:27am help me thank God.

B.S later.

see us
Congrats teamie, God bless ur baby boy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
yaaaay! my teamies already dropping like its hot mehn, congrats lilybestie and blessedchick, may ur LOs always b a source of joy to u always...IOW, I thot my cappo feddy27 go don born by nw, I also av a strong feeling that u ll port to septemba...lol
congrats to all septemba mommas dat has put to bed too, Ur Los are blessed
Peggygee, May God comfort U and Replenish ur loss in double folds, so sorry mama
to all october moms, easy supernatural deliveries to us all IJN, mother, father, babies alive and plenty money to flex 2geda nd so shal it be...Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by plsplspls: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
Omojudy:
Anyone ever tested positive for lupus anticoagulant/antiphospholid syndrome? And prescribed lovenox

Yes o! No anyone facing my reality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
SerendipityF, teamie... I want to port o, can't wait.. I tot I would be the 1st to drop sef...lol. it is well wit us! God would make it easy for all of us.

Hope you are doin great and set to welcome ur bundle of joy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Left here at 2334 and returned to see 2354. Well done to All the mama's that keep this thread going, thank you for being there for others. Congrats to ALL september mothers! God bless your babies. Safe delivery to the remaining ones.
My baby has been a handful; hence my absence here. But I want to believe it will be better now as I just got my breast pump. I hope it really helps cos it's pricey.
But I pumped and got only 80mls from both breasts. Wasn't so impressed. Experienced mother's what quantity doyou get when you express?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulhome: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
Thanks Tinutunde, Cherrymum and Akorkor. God bless u real good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
blessedchick:
Come n join me sing hallelujah jehovah jire has done me well (2x).
Please rejoice with me my beautiful princess,my egovin arrived on Wednesday through emergency cs, due to premeclaysia.weighing 3.2kg @ 38 weeks 5 days.the devil tried to steal my joy but God got my back.

Pls i cant read back congrats to mamas that have delivered
Supernatural delivery to others that r yet to deliver

I represent team october.

Pls bs later.
congrats dearest teamie..may God bless n kip her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
serendipityF:
yaaaay! my teamies already dropping like its hot mehn, congrats lilybestie and blessedchick, may ur LOs always b a source of joy to u always...IOW, I thot my cappo feddy27 go don born by nw, I also av a strong feeling that u ll port to septemba...lol
congrats to all septemba mommas dat has put to bed too, Ur Los are blessed
Peggygee, May God comfort U and Replenish ur loss in double folds, so sorry mama
to all october moms, easy supernatural deliveries to us all IJN, mother, father, babies alive and plenty money to flex 2geda nd so shal it be...Amen!
Amen,Amen N Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Britneystacy, don't worry. As you keep pumping, you will get more. Also keep a big bottle of water next to you and sip along as you are pumping. Again, there are times of the day wen you get the best from pumping eg early in the morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pls momas, how is the popular uda water prepared? Can I get a detailed explanation pls? I dnt even knw wat is uda o. I heard it's very gud. Pls help a sister out thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Amen IJN, I m doin gr8, so set and at alert dat every litu tin I feel now is termed labour...lol, It will surely end in happiness and praise.

feddy27:
SerendipityF, teamie... I want to port o, can't wait.. I tot I would be the 1st to drop sef...lol. it is well wit us! God would make it easy for all of us.

Hope you are doin great and set to welcome ur bundle of joy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
Congrats to Blessedchick,God bless your lo .#team October# we are getting close
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Congratulations to all mama's that have put to bed

Blessedmum Jay is a very fine boy oh. See freshness!

@ ma'am iomoge2, ozycy, sixx and other mamas that responded to my post yesterday

From about 7pm I was in serious pain oh! I tried to endure, but it was impossible as I was able to sSleep in one very awkward position for like 3omins and by midnight I was in so much pain I couldn't help myself. Started crying seriously, Dh woke by 1am saw me crying, said we should go to the hospital, I said no let's wait small. After like 30mins he said dress up let's go, by 2am we got to the hospital, Dr used Doppler to find lo's heartbeat, he was having a hard time. Finally he found d heartbeat but it sounded weak. He had this worried look on his face

Then he scolded me and said why didn't I come to the hospital since yesterday morning. I told him I thought it was lo sitting one kind that's why.
He said hmmmm.. ..it could be ovarian cyst. I'm going to admit you for observation. In the morning I'll send you for scan. In my mind I said I reject it oh

They conducted 3 Doppler scans on me before daybreak. Meanwhile I still de cry oh

Finally 8 am, doctor came, checked me, and said its degenerating fibroid. I was like na it this man say ovarian cyst? Mtcheeeew!

She gave me paracetamol injection for the pain and I did the scan. Lo is fine and was jumping upandan
But him head near the fibroid. Lol

Anyway fibroid is intra uterine and I'm about to be discharged with some pain meds.

Dh and I have been here since 2am so as I de reach house, na sleep sure pass.

Wow thnk God dat lo is fyn dear, pls tke gud care of urslf teamie. Regards 2 DH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.