Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142115 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2016
ozycy:

You mean he doesn't want to drink milk again? Keep putting the milk in his cereal, he haf try and ready to eat proper proper.

Yes sis, we r now on puree food. I made sweet potatoes yst, added his milk, he finished it, later gave him apple puree too.guess we r good to go. Thanks.

Mum Anak123, yes oooh. He even finished 1 full serving of cereal and still crying for more.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2016
welcome to the club of ttc for 10yrs and breaking tru grin where liftedhands dey?

God bless your Lo, i understand your feeling. I and liftedhands have been there. its not easy at all.God bless your Dh too for standing by you. Your LO will continue to give you joy all the days of your life. congraaaaats.

Charis15:
To God be the glory I delivered on the 13th September after 10years of waiting.

I just want to share my testimony to encourage someone who is going through stress in life or marriage, you are not alone. But don't give up.

I got married in 2006 at the age of 20yrs and since then nothing. In fact my in-laws said that I have destroyed my womb with abortion and lot more.

Out of desperation, i started buying all manner of baby things and at the end of the day I gave them out, I started charity works, birthdays at the orphanage etc

By January I missed my period went for test and it came out positive after years of humiliation. My sisters na so. Could have gotten everything I needed then but I said let me wait till I know the sex but before I knew the sex things were no longer as they were. 38wks I never buy anything. But I will always tell my dh don't worry the sacrifices of my past will always speak.

On the 7th I was paid 1 month in my place of work out of six months, dh got some cash. Hmmm I bought everything I needed in one day. We also kept for hospital.

Labour is a different story. Because my bags were not packed, I wasn't exercising so that the baby won't come. So I had a deep cut cos I dilated only 2cm but my cervix was open. So many things but God took control.

My baby came on hubby's birthday.

Motherhood is a whole different and lovely experience. Lord am grateful to you.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2016
My big family i and chimso are fine. i no go ever abandon my efamily at all. family that was there for me tru thick and tin. Liftedhands! how is Ekene? Where Zaine dey? I know say na dollar she dey collect now.

Liftedhands:
My sister I dey here o! How your side? Lioha don abandone us here I hope she and her bobo are doing ok.

Ten years ttc no be Moi Moi o! Me and lioha know that too well now it's all a distant memory.

I give God the glory on your behalf charis! Kisses to your lo.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phundek(f): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2016
Lateralmaths:

What works here should be understanding from both parties, he trys to understand you and you try to understand him too. Then together both of you work out something. Look for how to plan towards it for him and he should also try to make things easy for you.
Besides sex during pregnancy is beneficial to the mum,baby and the dad, knowing the benefits of sex during pregnancy makes it a win win situation for all.

a month + na wa o

my dear,different stroke for different people during pregnancy,some people don't feel any sickness during early stage of pregnancy or first trimester,while some go through a lot of thing which makes sex the last thing on their mind for that period.Like you said understanding matters from both parties.benefits of sex during pregnancy doesn't apply to all from my own view sha oh.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2016
Lateralmaths:

What works here should be understanding from both parties, he trys to understand you and you try to understand him too. Then together both of you work out something. Look for how to plan towards it for him and he should also try to make things easy for you.
Besides sex during pregnancy is beneficial to the mum,baby and the dad, knowing the benefits of sex during pregnancy makes it a win win situation for all.

a month + na wa o
I just knew it was a guy that left this comment reading from phundek's response. grin grin
Oga not everyone qualifies for sex in pregnancy. Some of us are asked to abstain from it. In that instance, No sex is beneficial to mum and baby.........and eventually dad.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
feddy27:

Cute boy! Dis my fine baby nai u wear dis thick cloth + cap! I wee flog u o tongue
no vex captain. when three older women are doing omugwo for you, na so so old fashion style o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lovely pics yesterday, though I missed most...... God bless them all.

So I've been thinking about this......

There is this dh's friend, he and his wife recently treated a std, just yesterday,( a week after treatment o) the man called my dh n was asking what he can take , that he slept with the same girl he contacted the disease from again! Ha! Excuse was he had finishe doing it before he realised . He wants to get treated before wife returns from where she travelled to.

What manner or irresponsibility is this!! Was telling dh that if it was HIV this girl wanted to donate to his family now na so dem for don carry disease...that's if dey have not sef! How much is condomd wife was not even gone for long...

I just dey pity the wife!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phundek(f): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
sugah:

I just knew it was a guy that left this comment reading from phundek's response. grin grin
Oga not everyone qualifies for sex in pregnancy. Some of us are asked to abstain from it. In that instance, No sex is beneficial to mum and baby.........and eventually dad.

ohhhhhhh,didnt even knw he is a guy oh. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Anak123:
Lovely pics yesterday, though I missed most...... God bless them all.

So I've been thinking about this......

There is this dh's friend, he and his wife recently treated a std, just yesterday,( a week after treatment o) the man called my dh n was asking what he can take , that he slept with the same girl he contacted the disease from again! Ha! Excuse was he had finishe doing it before he realised . He wants to get treated before wife returns from where she travelled to.

What manner or irresponsibility is this!! Was telling dh that if it was HIV this girl wanted to donate to his family now na so dem for don carry disease...that's if dey have not sef! How much is condomd wife was not even gone for long...

I just dey pity the wife!

Pls such friends is not healthy for ur DH. The Man in question is very irresponsible and annoying. He should sort out himself and leave ur dh alone. If he can not hold body dats his business, So annoying. Just a pity to d wife cos the man she is marrying can never change. hope he does not give d family AIDS. When he is caught now he will blame d DEVIL dat is on his own

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
enque:
for me, I'd take creche at my workplace over a nanny. reason being I'm closer to my baby at the creche and I can pop in from time to time to see how he/she is doing...(I'm guessing d nanny will be staying home wt ur baby when u go to work?)

Yes they will stay at home ... The crèche it's 1 nanny to about 2 babies ,,, I just feel he won't have maximum attention .. He will be 9 weeks old
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mumtwins08:
Somebody help me ... My baby eats every 1 hour and he is always full at each feed . He's 6 weeksand exclusively breast fed .. I am getting very tired ... I resume in 3 weeks time sad. One more question ... Nanny or crèche at my work place ... Pls help me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mumtwins08:

Yes they will stay at home ... The crèche it's 1 nanny to about 2 babies ,,, I just feel he won't have maximum attention .. He will be 9 weeks old

If you av a creche at your workplace, pls go for it. Your mind will be at rest and you can always pop in to be with him. 1 nanny to 2 babies is ok. Leaving ur 9wks old for an absolute stranger to stay with at home alone is not advisable.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
lilybestie:

no vex captain. when three older women are doing omugwo for you, na so so old fashion style o.

Lol..teamie I can undastand.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mumtwins08:

just 9weeks ? where u not given maternity leave ? the baby is just too little to leave at home with a nanny. Creche nearby ur working place is the best. Hope ur office is not too far from home too. Cos driving with the baby for a long distance and with the kind of road we have in d country now. Where are ur MUm or MIL living ? they are better off wit than a nanny cos take will take more care of the baby. The Lord will help u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phundek(f): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mumtwins08:
Somebody help me ... My baby eats every 1 hour and he is always full at each feed . He's 6 weeksand exclusively breast fed .. I am getting very tired ... I resume in 3 weeks time sad. One more question ... Nanny or crèche at my work place ... Pls help me

Can you ask for a month with no pay at your working place cos your baby is still young abeg,and most creches dont collect babies of less than 3months unless you are lucky to find one.but i still feel a creche close to your office is better than a nanny sha.Dont be tired dear. God will give you wisdom to make the right choice dear.It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
suzy:

Pls such friends is not healthy for ur DH. The Man in question is very irresponsible and annoying. He should sort out himself and leave ur dh alone. If he can not hold body dats his business, So annoying. Just a pity to d wife cos the man she is marrying can never change. hope he does not give d family AIDS. When he is caught now he will blame d DEVIL dat is on his own life

Some men! He is really not a close friend like dat jere. Just calls for pharmacist advice.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
#TeamOctober#

Are we ready to take over grin

Lord, we are grateful for bringing us thus far

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Tnks cappo sugah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
phundek:

ohhhhhhh,didnt even knw he is a guy oh. grin grin grin grin
The oga is trying to defend his pepo grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
feddy27:

If you av a creche at your workplace, pls go for it. Your mind will be at rest and you can always pop in to be with him. 1 nanny to 2 babies is ok. Leaving ur 9wks old for an absolute stranger to stay with at home alone is not advisable.

Thank u very much ...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
suzy:

just 9weeks ? where u not given maternity leave ? the baby is just too little to leave at home with a nanny. Creche nearby ur working place is the best. Hope ur office is not too far from home too. Cos driving with the baby for a long distance and with the kind of road we have in d country now. Where are ur MUm or MIL living ? they are better off wit than a nanny cos take will take more care of the baby. The Lord will help u

I don't AV a mum inlaw sad. My mum already spent 2 months with me in the USA . So she had to return to work . I just feel at crèche he won't AV full attention
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
phundek:

Can you ask for a month with no pay at your working place cos your baby is still young abeg,and most creches dont collect babies of less than 3months unless you are lucky to find one.but i still feel a creche close to your office is better than a nanny sha.Dont be tired dear. God will give you wisdom to make the right choice dear.It is well.

Amen thank u so much sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mumtwins08:

Thank u very much ...

U re welcome dear. Don't worry, this phase will pass.

Your baby will do just fine. 30mins-1hr to ur lunch break, walk to the creche. Carry a change of cloth, breast feed, play wit him and go back to work. You will feel lot beta. My baby ws barely 12wks wen I went bk to work. You can only consider avin a nanny bk home with baby if u av a family member present.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mumtwins08:

I don't AV a mum inlaw sad. My mum already spent 2 months with me in the USA . So she had to return to work . I just feel at crèche he won't AV full attention
a creche close to ur office will be better pls. that's if u can't ask for leave extension
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
spongeisback, how far? did u register yesterday?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulhome: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
GOODEVENING mummies. Plz what is ur take on the question on blood supplement I posted earlier today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lateralmaths(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
sugah:

In that that instance I agree with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julianah42: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pls house anw these questions and help sumone topday (1) Can a woman wu has got pregnanant and aborted before get fibroid? (2) Will a woman feels d pain during fibroid removal surgery? (3) Whr is better to use for d surgery, Private or Public hospital? (4) What is d price range for d surgery? Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julianah42: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pls house anw these questions and help sumone topday (1) Can a woman wu has got pregnanant and aborted before get fibroid? (2) Will a woman feels d pain during fibroid removal surgery? (3) Whr is better to use for d surgery, Private or Public hospital? (4) What is d price range for d surgery? Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
BIRTH ALERT!!!
Mothers, join me in thanking God. My surprise baby (a princess) made her grand entry this evening at 5:35pm, weight 2.8.
My captain @ feddy27, I haff port o.
Swift and easy delivery to every pregnant mama here and all over the world.
Bs later.
#teamoctober#

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
yaaaaay! I cant keep calm, team october has taken over already, wt all my team mates dropping like itz hot, it can only and definitely be God....thank u Lord for bringing us dis far and thank U coz u will neva leave us eva to ourselves, Lord! WE ARE GRATEFUL!
congrats emerald22

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.