Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8267915 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2016
enque:
Lol @ trailer, pele dear grin

Thanks darlin.
Hope u good?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2016
jazzyjazz:
cheesy cheesy
I wish I can explain o
And pre pregnancy, I can go a whole day without food. Lol. Now I dare not try to go 4hrs without food. I go just turn mumu immediately cheesy cheesy
Lol i can imagine. I used to eat very frequently in first trimester. But right nw, eating plenty makes me so uncomfortable i can barely breathe. I have to lie down sef because of the tightness i feel.
No eat dh ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by topmycin: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2016
Tipsyjules...Dt Restitchn part got me in chills..KAI!!!! Congrats dear....Madame feddy ..D gummy prenatal is BAE, enjoyment na undastatement

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2016
topmycin:
Madame feddy ..D gummy prenatal is BAE, enjoyment na undastatement

Oya bring your honorarium kiakia grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2016
airforcewife:
XX01 that's a cute n fresh bump, and ur lucky to have just very few previous gifts cheesy

Tipsyjules oh wow... thank God you and LO are well. Felt so sorry for the lady that lost her LO.
Can't imagine the pains u went thru for the re stitch embarassed may ur LO be a source of joy to you. Amin.

Orney it's going to be sooner than u expect.
Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2016
[sub][/sub]
Akorkor:
@tipsyjules, congratulation on the birth of your child. May he always make you happy. Your story is so touchy especially that part that a mother lost her child during childbirth. What could have caused that? I pray that all mother will not experience such kind of thing in Jesus name.

BTW, some Nigerians doctors and nurses lack manners. I think a new bill should be passed on revoking licensee if they don't do their job well. Horrible people as if they send them to go to Med school.
Thanks dear.The umbilical cord tied the baby's neck and it was so tight that the baby couldn't breath.It was more painful when I discovered twas the same man that was telling me to take it easy and be relaxed when my contractions started outside the Dr's office.He was so nice that I never believed he knew his wife was expecting a still birth.I was in pains too but I ignored my pains a and started helping her get whatever she wanted that she couldn't get because she lost so much blood, so she was so dizzy and helpless. I started telling her how I lost my pregnancy last year September and this year September am carrying my baby.
As for Nigerians Dr God pass them,especially the young Drs wey dey sag their trousers. My MIL had to call their complaint line to report.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=topmycin post=50131873]Tipsyjules...Dt Restitchn part got me in chills..KAI!!!! Congrats dear.

My dear twasn't and easy something.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2016
feddy27:
Tipsyjules, your story gave me chills! It is well with you dear! Pls take care of yourself and your son. Hope dey gave u strong pain killer like 600mg Ibuprofen. For your episiotomy, you can use ice to numb the pain.

Thanks my sister.they gave me o,but not ibuprofen. They gave me plenty drugs o,but cataflam really helped me.I did the ice block thing thanks to you kiss.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
realdentist:

Sweet BS...it seems this olive oil thing really works o. so why don't all midwives use it? abi dem de enjoy d episiotomy ni

Don't mind those midwives.some don't know how to use it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2016
Florena:
Nigerian women are strong sha, aaaaa
@tipsyjules thanks for sharing the last part, very informative, hope you have resumed kpekus tongue tongue
The kind fight wey I go fight for my hospital if dey try negligence with me, may God give me strength. All this stories are just too scary!

My dear e no easy. Me that wanted 6 kids then,was I mad or something Just this one I don give up on giving birth.My dear you no go fit fight because of the pains.If not I for pluck person bloccos that night.Me wey don misplace one of my knots.
This mama get mind dey about kpekus DH isn't around and will not be around till baby is almost one year though am suspecting he's going to come December or so. I guess he's trying to surprise me.But even if he comes nothing for am o.Because fear never leave my body till 2moro.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2016
Tipsyjules oh wow... thank God you and LO are well. Felt so sorry for the lady that lost her LO.
Can't imagine the pains u went thru for the re stitch embarassed may ur LO be a source of joy to you. Amin.

Thanks my sister. No be small pains o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2016
sugarbuns:
Tipsyjules if you hear my scream in the office because of your re-stitching ehn. Fear don enter my body oh.
Congrats to all mamas that have given birth may God protect your LOs and give you plenty money to take care of them.

In other news I have affordable waist trainers for sale and can deliver to major locations.

My dear if not for privacy sake I for post the picture here at least for other mamas to learn.But it's not even a site at behold. Thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2016
zaynie:
Britneystacy, I don't know but what I'm confused about is one bottle of powder is finished ke? In 2 months? That's much o......
You can't use powder for nappy rash o, it will cake and cause more harm. Better to use sudocreme.
He doesn't need to rub powder to look fresh.

Unless na the powder una share rub face for people when you born. If not,sofry sofry o.
We still get powder from October last year o.
In fact Moyo powder from July2012, I just see am for where I keep am put since!

Kisses to the Bigman, abeg CC me whenever he show face. kiss
Hehehheheheehe, same here, our powder still tanda gidigba, infact it's the powder I bot for my older baby, not 2 and she used one can that year and I kept this oda one for baby Sophie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2016
Tipsyjules, thank God it ended in praise. I can relate with their i don't care attitude, i remember when I had a preterm, I had to buy diesel to power their gen cos of my baby. At the end of the day I went home empty handed. I even made a vow that I will never register there again. Though, it's our family clinic.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tipsyjules, you went through all that? Labour is so real and Naija hospital, dr's , nurses ain't helping matters. GOD help our system, I know with time, we will progress.
Abeg try hussle that visa incase of next time.
Your MIL, I trust her, they shud thank their GOD no be police she call for them grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ozycy......happy birthday to baby sophie
May she bring you immeasurable blessings,may her days be great n full of glory.
Kisses to her from her name same
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
ozycy:
Tipsyjules, you went through all that? Labour is so real and Naija hospital, dr's , nurses ain't helping matters. GOD help our system, I know with time, we will progress.
Abeg try hussle that visa incase of next time.
Your MIL, I trust her, they shud thank their GOD no be police she call for them grin

My dear their nonchalant attitude is too bad.As for the visa that one na sure o. No visa no belle because I can't die for the 2nd time mbok.Twas because we started the process late as I was already 7months gone so they said I wasn't gono come back because of my husband.
My MIL para for them o for phone,they come dey beg her to calm down.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tipsyjules scary birthstory but thank God for you.
There are some birthstories I read and I'm like ehn? In this world? Someone's experiencing this kind of thing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
callola:
Tipsyjules, thank God it ended in praise. I can relate with their i don't care attitude, i remember when I had a preterm, I had to buy diesel to power their gen cos of my baby. At the end of the day I went home empty handed. I even made a vow that I will never register there again. Though, it's our family clinic.
Imagine o!! Chaiii eyah sorry about that o.Thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
Liftedhands, odikwa nma? Omugwo oji gi n'aka abuo?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Besea:
Tipsyjules scary birthstory but thank God for you.
There are some birthstories I read and I'm like ehn? In this world? Someone's experiencing this kind of thing?

Thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
tipsyjules:

My dear e no easy. Me that wanted 6 kids then,was I mad or something Just this one I don give up on giving birth.My dear you no go fit fight because of the pains.If not I for pluck person bloccos that night.Me wey don misplace one of my knots.
This mama get mind dey about kpekus DH isn't around and will not be around till baby is almost one year though am suspecting he's going to come December or so. I guess he's trying to surprise me.But even if he comes nothing for am o.Because fear never leave my body till 2moro.
Na so u go talk now. by January u go de ask us whether it is normal not to see ur period even 4 months after childbirth. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
@tipsyjules.......i can relate with ur experience.i too was re suture and it was one hell of a pain.despite d Anastasia given ,i felt the horrible pain.i cried till i got home.....infact am sure most people that saw me leaving the hospital will think i lost someone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hmm epidural is so expensive in naija! My hospital say it costs up to 100k
Ammy5565:
Jesus!!!!
Tipsyjules!!!!!
Speechless!

Pls who knows wherr i can get an epidural in ph.
God in heaven! I'm so afraid all over again.
*sick*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hmmm my sister, how I go do na? Make I chop so dat baby go chop too

Yes u can ask your dr about PCV and the fasting blood sugar or glucose test. 

Abroad, glucose tolerance test is usually done for pregnant women from 27weeks but naija no just send. If dem no see something for ya urine, they won't even bother. May God help us!

Just ask your doctor about them and share your concerns, if any, so that they can run the tests for you, if necessary

suzy:

Hmmmmm u too like food grin. while u need it. MY ANC is 2mrw. Can i ask them about the Fasting blood sugar and dis PVC am just seeing here. never heard of dem.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
First trimester was awful for me. I couldn't eat! It was terrible! So now that I can eat, I make sure I eat well!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Diiverexii(f): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
you have an health concern you wanna ask about? diiverexii. is the right place to go! you are a click away from getting answers !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
jazzyjazz:

Which hospital gives epidural in lagos? 100k is not that expensive for epidural oh if you know how much mother spend on childbirth abroad you go shock. In this economy now, 100k is less than $300 so that is quite okay lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
I was talking about Abuja. But I use a private hospital so it could be different in other places.

I know people spend millions to give birth abroad

But in this present economy? 100k is not beans

Besides before an epidural can be given, labor must have progressed to a certain level

Akorkor:

Which hospital gives epidural in lagos? 100k is not that expensive for epidural oh if you know how much mother spend on childbirth abroad you go shock. In this economy now, 100k is less than $300 so that is quite okay lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulhome: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=stephmiracle post=50121236][/quote]
choi! so no remedy? God please help me o.
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
jazzyjazz:
100k is cheap compared to how much mamas pay for it abroad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
realdentist:

Na so u go talk now. by January u go de ask us whether it is normal not to see ur period even 4 months after childbirth. grin grin

Haba!!! January too far na,na ending of this month grin .You wan kill me ni? I was even thinking of next year September but with this pain ehn na 2018 e go be o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.