Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125562 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
iomoge2,congratulations,God bless Zoey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
iomoge2:
Zoey is here!!!! Yippee! She made her entrance at 11ish baby mother, father, well wishers, all doing fine
Wow, congratulations. I rejoice with you on this day. Welcome baby Zoey.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yippee zoey! zoey!! zoey!!! Is hereeeeeee.
Congratulations @iomoge2.
Wow so happy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thank you Anak123

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yea Yea , Zoey came on my birthday, welcome pretty...... October babes rocks

YIPPIE IM + 1 today. It can only be God.....

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
iomoge2:
Zoey is here!!!! Yippee! She made her entrance at 11ish baby mother, father, well wishers, all doing fine
See me dancing here, finally our wife is here. Congrats Sis, welcome to the world Princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Alleluyah...congrats momma... May she always be a source of joy to you and your family

iomoge2:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kuhuz(f): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
iomoge2:

congratulations ma...... God be praised!! zoey u are welcome....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Congrats cappo of live @ iomoge2. Our beautiful zoey is here!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yyaaaayyyyy congrats iomoge2
God bless Zoe

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Welcome to team December!

beeejaylere:

Thanks favouredmom for d welcome and drink ( timely and perfect for d weather
Edd- 25/12/16
Gender- still not sure. LO no gree open up.
D journey so far has been great and miraculous. Am now So big can't fit into old clothes and bra, my neck don dey black, nose now getting big , swollen feet especially d left foot wen i drive. All in all am really counting down to receiving my xmas gift by God grace.
I wat to hv maternity shoot but d photographer price am getting is too high, so still looking for d one i can afford and will deliver quality pixs cos i intend to frame angry to add to my photo wall.
Team Dec
Team festivalbaby
Team Supernatural birth
Team xmas baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Food prefect...wats for dinner?? tongue

jazzyjazz:
Yyaaaayyyyy congrats iomoge.2
God bless Zoe

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
iomoge2:
Finally. ......let me join you in dancing Shoki
Congratulations on your arrival. She is already a star before we even knew her. May her life be filled with laughter and she'll be a source of joy to your household. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omoyeni3601: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Congrats iomoge, God bless and watch over zoey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
onyinyechika08:
Birth story.
My edd was 29th Sept according to scan and 3rd Oct according to LMP. 29th came and passed and nothing happened. My doc told Me that at 40wks and still no show I shud come to be scheduled for induction. Because they induce on or b4 41wks to avoid stories that touch. At 40+1, I went for my antenatal, the Doc checked and said my cervix was still shut. And gave me an appointment for 3days later (6th.)
I went back as scheduled on the 6th and met anoda lady that came for same thing. We were both placed in same room. At around 10am, the Doc came n inserted cytotec for both of us and also did membrane sweep. That shii is painful. Chai. Doc left n said she will be back after 6hrs to check us. After 6 hrs she came and checked I was 2cm, thank God and d Oda lady was 0cm. Chai.
Anoda membrane sweep was done for us, o boy. And anoda dose inserted. I tot OK with this one I will reach 10cm by morning. For where? By morning they came to check, was 3cm, Nawa since yesterday? My lady was still 0. Nawa o. The gave her anoda dose and did yet anoda membrane sweep for me Choi. She came back after 6hrs and checked I was 4cm. She said they shud prepare me for delivery suit, that they will rupture my membrane and fix that dreaded drip for me. Omo fear grip me oo. As I was still trying to get myself together, the nurse brought in d wheel chair. Choi. Reality dawned on me.
In the delivery suit, they ruptured my membrane and fixed the drip. All this while dh was by my side. The drip was fixed at exactly 2pm on the 7th. I was still Gisting with dh when the contractions started. It will start he will rub my back, it went on like this until the contraction tempo started increasing. I tot I was gon be out latest 4 hrs, it went on for good 10hrs. I was still practising the breathing technique with dh massaging bak and other nurses massaging front until like 8pm when the real show started. Breathing stopped working. The pain was out of this world. I was just screaming and commanding the cervix to dilate ooo. I was just shouting at each contraction, cervix dilate in Jesus name. Dilate ooo so my baby can come out. My mummy oooo, God! The pain was soooo unbearable chai. Told dh to hold my 2legs up. And d nurses to b massaging while I scream. Lol. The dress they wore me I started begging them to remove it. They later removed it, I was unclad. Dh was trying to cover me up I started shouting at him, what are you hiding oo, leave it, open D leg wide Pls let my baby come out. Lol. The whole pressure and pain was at my lower abdomen not lower back atal. Like massive electric shock at that area.
At 9pm, I started begging the nurse to come n check if she will see the baby's head. She checked and said remaining small chai. I was already so exhausted. Dh too exhausted from holding my legs up. They were just telling me to stop shouting dt I need the strenght to push. At 10 I was really so so tired of waiting, I started asking them where is the poo poo sensation Nau, I need that poo sensation so I can poo my baby oooo..after a little while I felt real pressure in that same front, I started clenching, the nurse started saying you are pushing, don't push, I told her I can't stop. More water started gushing out, they called the doc. I felt the contraction 3more times, before the midwife now started teaching me how to push. I said chai finally. I pushed the first time, no way. Nxt contraction I pushed babys head came out half way n contraction seized hmm, they started beating my tummy for where no contraction again. The Doc brought out vacuum attached to the baby's head and used it half way when anoda contraction hit. He unplugged it immediately, I pushed with all my strenght, with every body shouting go, go, go, u can do it, don't break it. My babys head popped out and d doc carefully brought the rest of his body out. The placenta just slipped out when doc added pressure on my stomach. Chai finally my sugar plum was born. At exactly 11.51pm 7th Oct weighing 3.8kg.Tears just started rolling down. Dh planted plenty kisses on my face. My baby gave Me tear. The suturing was anoda drama, told the Doc not to near me without numbing the area.He numbed and sutured. I was cleaned up and wheeled to the room. My friend still dey with 0cm after 3 dozes. She had cs done the next morning after no show.
The next morning I noticed my baby's eyes were not clear, I called them to come n check cos I dreaded that ABO incompatibility after alphahandmaiden wrote about it cos am o+ and dh B+. The Doc told me till after 3 days. D 2nd day it got worse. I insisted they check the birillubin levels. Lo n behold it came back at 15.8 high. My baby was placed under phototherapy immediately. I cried seeing him under that light oo. We stayed extra 4 days in d hospital. My friend delivered successfully and left. At some point they started talking abt blood transfusion. But Jehovah overdo took charge and before it could be done D levels dropped and everything went under control. We later came back Hale and hearty after 1 week in d hospital. All praise n glory to God.

Sugah dear we re doing great thanks.

Congrats to all that has put to bed may God bless ur los. Welcome to vigilante club.

Waddling mama's, get set oo, it ain't easy but may God make it easy for you all. Easy fast supernatural delivery to u all, no losses. Amen.

My GTC sisters , the God that visited me when all hope was lost will surely visit you all. Have faith. Amen

#crying# ur story brought tears outa my eyes oo tears of joy, am so happy for u I feel like ....in fact I thank God on ur behalf, and on behalf of ur SUGAR PLUM and ur DH, God is so good..may God bless ur family. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
iomoge2:

Congrats..plz gist us soon plz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
firsttymum:
Erupting? Kikikikikikikikiki
U people yaf turn sperm to volcano
Kikikikikikikikiki
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Iomoge2 Congratulations! Welcome Zoey.

Mbok Na only Zoey occupy that mansion? grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
prettmum:

Happy birthday dear, long life and prosperity.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Big congrats @iomoge2
May Zoey bring you much joy and prosperity.

HWA @Rukkington
May you have many more lovely fruitful years ahead with your Crown.

Happy birthday Prettmum
More of every good thing be yours.
Your birthday post isn't clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yayyyyy...!!! Congratulations iomoge2...

Welcome baby Zoey... May u be source of joy to ur household... Amen...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
iomoge2:
Congrats ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Princesskiki(f): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
iomoge2:

Congrats my honourable cappo. Our lovely Zoe is finally here. May God bless and keep her.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
iomoge2:

Waw! Good to hear ma'am...... Welcome to the world baby Zoey.

*Crying* Our captain have ported, who will be gingering the rest of us now...........

Baby you better do fast and come out, your mates have started coming out jor

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
prettmum:

Happy bornday dear .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Congratulations my able captain, may she always be a source of joy to your family.
iomoge2:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Congratulations teamie God bless your princess.
missade:
Birth alert!

My princess arrived yesterday Oct 23 around 4pm. Mother and Child doing great.
N.B she can eat for Africa cry grin cheesy

My able cappo, I don port o. God bless all the mamas for your prayers. I pray that God will deliver all mamas here safely, Amen.

B.S shortly.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Happy birthday @prettmum.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hmmm my
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
iomoge2:
congratulations mama, it has surely ended in praise, God bless your LO, i tap into your blessing and using baby Zoey as a point of contact to my upcomin blessing too in Jesus name

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sorry babe...I guess ur restlessness had an effect on ur LO.
It is well with you!

jazzyjazz:
Hmmm my sister, na rice and stew I do for dh o! I've had no appetite all day though I managed to eat 2 pieces of chicken earlier

Something happened in our area last night and my body has not recovered since. 
Our tap spoilt and unknown to us it was leaking, so while we were in church, our living room and bedroom was flooded. As we got back from church, na serious cleaning me and dh do so I slept off quite early cos I was tired from the cleaning while dh was reading in preparation for his case in court (he's a lawyer) na so we hear gunshots o! I woke up from sleep, prayed silently and just sat for a bit After a while it stopped, and dh went back to read and asked me to try and go back to sleep, which I did. Less than an hour later, more gun shots! Hmm! We begin fear, then lo started kicking violently! After a while it stopped again. Dh tried to continue reading, bt me I couldnt sleep again. In fact, I suddenly started purging! I became frustrated and lo was restless too. Finally, the gun shots stopped. But I couldn't sleep! When I fell asleep for 30mins, I started having nightmares, dh had to wake me. I couldn't sleep again Till day break. Lo kicked till day break too. 

So the whole of today has been off for me. I lost my appetite, I couldn't sleep during the day either. Plus my coursemate in uni who gave birth 2weeks ago lost her baby this morning. 

I just pray I can sleep tonight

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yaaaaaayyyyyy our Zoey is here, congratulations mama iomoge

(1) (2) (3) ... (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jaynekari and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.